Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

I would never lie [Yatagarasu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salmane

Salmane

I would never lie [Yatagarasu] Empty
PostSubject: I would never lie [Yatagarasu]   I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:25 am

The Penecia Island Café was silent, Yuina herself had never seen it this quiet. Usually there was at least twenty people filling the seats, but now it was only her and an old couple in the corner drinking coffee and talking of their days. She hadn't ordered anything yet, mostly because no one had walked over to her and taken it. The female sighed and spoke under her breath "I guess no one works here... Such a shame." Her hand ran along the spoon that had been sitting on the round table since her arrival. She just wanted some tea, a cup of tea; was that to much to ask? "..." Apparently it was too much to ask; for she still got no help. The old couple had came after her and yet they had already gotten coffee and were on their second cups. The old man started to speak about his wife and how he felt bad doing 'what he was doing;' whatever that meant. The woman replied with a laugh, and said she didn't even love him. The two walked out of the café smiling and holding hands; speaking of their adventures they would have that night. Yuina stared blankly at the table as if she hadn't heard that. Now the place was empty, surely someone would serve her now.

It seemed no one was still going to assist her. Looking at the clock, she noticed it was four in the afternoon, that usually meant more and more people would fill the café. Yuina watched as the place filled up, more and more people waiting on their drinks and such. Though, unlike Yuziki, they got served while she sat there, staring blankly at the table. "I guess I must find tea elsewhere." She stood and was ready to walk out before one of the waitresses spotted her and waved; apparently this 'Rachel' recognized her from the millions of times the girl had been there. Yuina knows she had seen this girl around here before though. "Miss. Elvira! I'm sorry for the wait! I'll get your waiter to bring you out your order, don't you worry... It is the regular right?" She nodded as the girl ran to the back of the counter and then into a back room. The back haired female sat down once again, awaiting to see if anyone would bring her the tea that she wanted. Would it even be the right order? Did this Rachel even know the way she liked her tea?

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: I would never lie [Yatagarasu]   I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:31 pm

"Sora, there's a table out there for you. Will you be able to take them?" The female spoke to the flamed haired teenager as he sat in the back and was banging two spoons together like he was some type of drummer. Honestly he was just there to get paid by the hour, and the one tip he was going for he ended up cursing out the couple before they left. Needless to say, he didn't get a tip from them. So he came to a brilliant conclusion. "Why the fuck should I do anything? I'm getting paid just sitting here, and even if I get fired right now I've already made alittle money. I'll just jump to the next job." Sora felt proud of his resolve as he flipped the spoons over his shoulder and folded his arms behind his head. Of course he felt he was completely right until the woman showed him the tips she made that day and how big of it difference it was for the small change he would make hour by hour. Needless to say, Yata was out the door with the woman's tea on a plate and heading out to her table. He felt defeated.

He wasn't the one to prepare her tea, but he was the one who was to deliver it. He could spot her from across the way with ease. The weird looking vampire tales from the crypt bitch. He stomped his way towards her table, not showing any grace whatsoever, and would drop the plate down infront of her. Surprisingly no tea splashed, and it landed perfectly before her. Crossing his arms, the red head would look the woman up and down. "Psst, Sora, remember to smile!" His fellow employee hissed from behind the counter. He took a deep breath, and soon a twisted and forced smile came across his face. "Hello, Tales from the Crypt looking bit- *ahem*, chick. Are you enjoying your time here at this lackluster and bullshit filled establishment this dumbass evening?" His fellow employee covered her face in embarrassment, but he remained there with the same forced smile. This was not his element.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: I would never lie [Yatagarasu]   I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Yuina picked up the cup slowly in her hand, checking substance quickly before placing it down again. "I get the feeling you don't want to be here." She crossed her legs while looking at the male who had just approached. "You can stop smiling now. Honestly it makes no difference if you smile or not" She lifted the cup again and pressed her lips to it, taking a sip of the tea in her hands before putting it onto the table. Looking at him closer, Yuziki felt as if she had seen him before; maybe on an island or something. Maybe he was one of those boys she had seen on Standasen Island a few days back. "Are you that skater boy from  the Dason Skatepark? Sora, right? I'm sure I've seen you there before. And frankly, I think your work is magnificent. If I actually enjoyed the sport, I guess you could consider me a fan." She smiled, although it was fake, it did look genuine. Holding out her hand towards the male as she continued to speak. "My name is Elvira Foyle. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Although she hated talking to people, she had grown bored of her normal life so a little entertainment was needed. On top of that, she hadn't lied to anyone in over a month, which was no good for her. Though she did mean one thing, his skateboarding was better than anyone's she had seen. She just wasn't into sports, so she doesn't care for it. Though this specific male seemed different, and his attitude was intriguing towards the black haired female. Even if he had insulted her and the only place she felt comfortable.

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: I would never lie [Yatagarasu]   I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:42 pm

The moment she told him he didn't have to smile, he placed his hands on his sides and looked away with a snarl. "Whatever you say, Old Hag." She probably wasn't even a day older than himself, yet he was insulting her. When she started talking like she knew him all her life, he turned back to her with narrowed eyes and glanced at that smile of hers. She was weird. Now Yatagarasu may not have been the smartest boy, but he knew something was wrong about this weird looking vampire chick being interested in skateboarding. Was it possible she was involved with the bastards that experimented on him in the past? Maybe even involved in his brother's murder? All these thoughts came through his head as he saw her hand reach up for a shake. In response, he smacked her hand away and grabbed her collar with the other. Lifting her up out of her seat, his eyes narrowed and stared down at her. "Who the hell are you? Is that even your real name? It's bullshit if you think I'm going to believe some gothic looking bitch is an avid fan of skateboarders. You with the cops?" Sora's fellow employee grabbed him from behind and made him release the female. The young woman bowed countless times to apologize to the guest before turning around and looking Sora in the eyes.

The hothead looked away and crushed his arms like a spoiled brat. It took some words from the female employee, and some convincing regarding money, before Sora stepped forward and looked at the woman again. "I'm not sure who you are, but I'm getting a bonus if I make it through this shift, so let's start over. Also don't think I'm going to apologize to you. If you think I will, you can kiss my ass!" He jabbed his thumb in his chest with a smirk before an awkward silence overtook him. "..So how's the tea?"

Traits:
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: I would never lie [Yatagarasu]   I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:21 pm

All throughout being lifted, Yuina smiled, as if this was a game. "I am Elvira Foyle. And like I said: if I liked the sport, I would be a fan of yours." When he placed her down, she wiped off her collar as if he had germs. Her smile faded as she placed her bow in her bag and sighed. "As for who I work for. I don't even have employment. I especially won't be working for the government when I do." She laughed slightly. "Avid fan? You honestly think I've stalked you? Let me be clear, I saw you skating in that park once. Don't flatter yourself." Grabbing the tea in her hand, she would down the entire thing before placing it on the table. "Why on earth are you even working here if you obviously hate it." Her hand reached into her bag as she pulled out a some cash she had picked up along the way. "Start over? How lovely... But first let me ask another question; Why does my name seem off to you? You could ask anyone in here and they'll tell you my name is in fact Elvira Foyle." Since no one in the region knew her real name, Yuina was right, everyone in the café would call her by her alias. "I'm generally curious. Your personality seems to be different from everyone I've met here. Honestly, everyone being happy all the time makes me sick. It's nice to talk to someone who's on the opposite side of that scale..."
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: I would never lie [Yatagarasu]   I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:37 am

Honestly, no matter what this witch said, Sora didn't believe a god damn word she would say. But if he had to stay here to fulfill the bet he made with his coworker for that extra bit of money, he would. And man did this chick love her own voice. If she was a dude, he would have probably laid her out before asking questions, but he had decided to be alittle lenient. Or if that's what you could call it. But man she was like a vampire with those looks, and it gave him the chills. Though he had nothing to worry about since he was rather sure vampires could be burned. Luckily that was his specialty. But for now, he'd played along seeing how his shift was almost over and the promise of fireworks were in the back of his mind. When she asked why he was working there, he sucked his teeth and crossed his arms. "Because I feel like it. Why are you dressed like some witch that was hanged more than one hundred years ago? Hell with your name, that's all I want to know. Like you do know people still believe in witches, right? Don't be mad if someone burns you at a stake for wearing that crap." The flamed haired teen was just being honest, even though this creepy chick was technically praising him about his attitude. That wasn't an every day thing, but he still didn't believe a word out this weird stalker chick's mouth. After all, there was still a chance she was involved with the worst parts of his past. This name she gave.. He'd have to beat some information out of people at a later date to see if she really was a threat or not.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: I would never lie [Yatagarasu]   I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:46 am

Yuina laughed slightly before going to take a sip of her tea, although there was nothing left. "Witch? That's a shame, I was going for the 'Vampire look.' No matter" Her cup was placed on the table as she slowly pulled her bag over her shoulders. "Burring a the stake is so cliché. Can't you think of anything better Mr. Sora?" Yuziki gripped onto her bow as she stood up, her hand running through a strand of her hair. "I don't think this meeting went over well. Though, it was nice to see that I recognize somebody here. As for if we'll meet again, I doubt it. Though, if it does occur, I'm hoping you don't take my life. Cause that'd be terribly boring." The female placed the payment and the large tip before moving past the boy; she would nod towards the waiters who had pulled him off earlier. Everyone in the café was silent and staring at the boy who had made a huge scene. "You may all carry on, it's not like this event will affect you in anyway." She smiled as if nothing had happened between her and the boy. The bell above the door rang before Yuina stepped out. Moving down the street and into an alleyway, disappearing as the café began to liven up, people probably talking about the mysterious girl and the crazed waiter. Though Yuziki knew this boy wasn't going to drop this. Frankly, she would love to see what he digs up on her. She has no place of residence, no employment; there is no way in hell anyone could find her. And that's just how she likes it.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: I would never lie [Yatagarasu]   I would never lie [Yatagarasu] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:36 am

"What a dumb, freaky bitch." Sora watched her leave with a raised brow and his arms crossed. She looked down at the table to check out the money left behind, and even though it was generous he didn't particularly feel like taking it whatsoever. Of course their small conversation attracted some attention as people began to look up at him from their tables. Sora's eyes twitched before he stamped his foot. "What the hell are you looking at, losers? Keep drinking your damn coffee!" Yata barked before shoving his hands in his pockets and stomping back into the kitchen, leaving his fellow employee to take the money and tip themselves.

[end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would never lie [Yatagarasu]   I would never lie [Yatagarasu] Empty

Back to top Go down

I would never lie [Yatagarasu]
Page 1 of 1