Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Searching for Something [Chance] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Searching for Something [Chance] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Searching for Something [Chance] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Searching for Something [Chance] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Searching for Something [Chance] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Searching for Something [Chance] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Searching for Something [Chance] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Searching for Something [Chance] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Searching for Something [Chance] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Searching for Something [Chance]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derrick

Derrick

Searching for Something [Chance] Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Something [Chance]   Searching for Something [Chance] EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:46 pm

After the flash of blue light vanished, Destiny found herself standing not in the mall as she had been seconds before, but in a very different place. At first she tensed, reflexively bringing a hand up so her fingers could feel at her collarbone and her other arm wrapped tightly around her waist, as if protecting herself as much as possible. It was new, it was odd, too many unknowns were factored into this equation for the result to be anything pleasant, and-

After the first few seconds of panic, the blonde relaxed. Judging by the people sitting calmly around the room, there was nothing to be worried about. The piano music was soft, and set her nerves even more at ease. Besides, hadn't Naito said that the blue doors around town led to the "Velvet Room", which was someplace where persona-users could find "assistance"? At the moment, Destiny felt she could use a little help.

Ever since she and the others had fought Natashi, everything had been going downhill. There were those "red zones" popping up everywhere, and chances were that it was because of Limbo beginning to cross over. Then there had been that other Deepnight Deadline from the killer, and then that other boy was dead.... Too much bad news, too many awful things happening at once, in her opinion. Honestly, everything almost seemed like a lost cause at this point. How were they every going to turn this around?

Those thoughts had been quickly swept away when she remembered how hard everyone fought at the shrine. In some way, they believed there was a chance to change everything. And what about Ruo? It would be awful to turn away now and forget about her, after she'd done so much for them. So now that left Destiny with a new determination to help in some way, to do something useful. The place to start, she figured, would be at the beginning.

The girl that Naito had introduced her to some days ago, Chance, had said that she would help explain some things to her. Seeing as how her and the silverette seemed close, she must know something about the investigation and, of course, personas. While Naito had done some decent explaining, it wouldn't hurt to hear the information again. Who knows; these ast few days had been so hectic, she might have forgotten something. And if she was going to help the others fight the gods, then it would be in her best interest to learn all she could about her newfound ability.

Glancing around the blue-colored room, Destiny stayed close to the door and searched for Chance, hoping to spot her. If her Attendant wasn't there, then she would leave; it wasn't as if she knew any of these other people here, anyways.

Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something [Chance]   Searching for Something [Chance] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 6:03 pm

When Destiny-san entered the room, Chance would have been near the couch with her sister Justine. Using various cards, she was attempting to build a house of cards on her sister's head. Needless to say Justine had jumped when someone entered the room and caused the cards to come crashing down. The Slender Attendant, Chance, puffed his/her cheeks and gave a pout. Turning towards the doorway, Chance's eyes would lighten to see one of her guests come to visit. "Destiny-san, hello! Welcome to the Velvet Room." The Attendant gave a polite bow to their guest while shooing Justine off the couch so Destiny-san had a place to sit. "Are you here to see my logs on your growth in the compendium, or would you like to... "socialize"?" Chance tilted her head to the side as is he/she had trouble with the word. It had been some time since s/he had been visited by the guests. Last time Chance had seen Destiny-san, she was in a school uniform. This time, however, the Attendant was wearing their usual Velvet Attire that s/he had known and loved for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Derrick

Derrick

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something [Chance]   Searching for Something [Chance] EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Turning her head at the sound of her name, Destiny studied the figure on the couch. Who was this boy? His face seemed somewhat familiar...

When the person continued speaking, the girl finally realized that this was indeed Chance, and not a stranger. How could she have been thrown off so badly just by a different set of clothes? Maybe it was the hat...

"Hello." She walked carefully over to the Attendant, mindful not to bump into anyone on the way there. Bowing lightly in greeting, she said, "It's nice to see you again." After standing upright oncemore, the blonde offered Chance a warm smile before sitting on the couch, folding her hands in her lap. "Compendium?" Destiny tilted her head slightly, furrowing her brow lightly in confusion. There was a compendium...about her? Strange...if Chance was the one keeping it, how had she been able to track her progress? It wasn't as if Destiny had seen the girl around. Unless Chance was very good at hiding in plain sight. That was possible; she'd barely recognized Chance just now, and combined with her already preoccupied mind, it was possible that the Attendant could have gone unnoticed.

Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something [Chance]   Searching for Something [Chance] EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:01 am

The slender Attendant tilted his head and gave a soft smile before nodding. "I take it Naito-san didn't tell you anything about my role as your Attendant, Destiny-san?" Chance nodded and raised her hand. A book appeared from within a void, and landed gently upon her palm. Opening the book, various cards would float before them. "This is a compendium, Destiny-san. As your Attendant I keep track of your bonds and social link with others. Even Naito-san is in this book. You two are forever bound by a tight bond. The same way you're bond to the rest of your friends. This compendium is a physical sign of those bonds. They'll make you stronger, Destiny-san." Chance tilted her head and gave her guest a smile. There was even a page in a compendium for their own budding relationship with one another. Chance had plenty of siblings but s/he believed Destiny-san could also join her family as a very special family member. She was Chance's first female guest, after all. It was nice to be able to speak with a female from the human world. She'd be able to learn so much.
Back to top Go down
Derrick

Derrick

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something [Chance]   Searching for Something [Chance] EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:15 pm

Bonds and...social links? So in other words, that book kept track of the relationships she had with others? How strange. Did it just record these things on its own? It seemed a bit odd, but after dealing with personas and some of the fantastic capabilities they had, she supposed it shouldn't surprise her that a book could write itself. At least one thing Chance had said made sense: bonds make you stronger. That was the way it worked, wasn't it? If you had people around you who spurred you to change, eventually one of those changes would be for the better. Resting a hand lightly over her mouth as she digested the information, Destiny finally gave a short nod. "I see. Thank you for explaining this to me."

Turning her gaze to her neatly folded hands, the blonde continued. "I suppose there's a lot I still don't understand. Everything is just so...new for me, I suppose." She looked up, meeting Chance's gaze. A small, hopeful smile curved her lips upwards. "If I'm being completely honest, that was why I came here today. I was hoping you could explain things to me, if it wouldn't be terribly inconvenient." If Chance told her no, then she supposed she'd have to find Hibiki or Kahn and ask for an explanation from them...if she could gather enough courage to do that. They were already scrambling to get ready to face the gods; she'd feel terrible taking up their time by having them explain something they've probably known for ages to her. They'd probably find it a waste of time at the least. And Naito had done almost too much for her already. To ask more of him would be almost...greedy. Right now, Chance was the only person she could think to turn to.
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something [Chance]   Searching for Something [Chance] EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:00 pm

Chance tilted her head and gave her attendant a small smile. Her round yellow eyes didn't break from Destiny's own. To be honest, Chance wished to ask her Attendant about the real world aswell. Sure, she had learned some things from Naito-san, but Destiny-san was rather different from him. He saw the world in a harsher eye than that of a normal person, but Chance could tell Destiny-san was alot softer than that. It made the Attendant curious. When the Attendant heard why Destiny-san had come here, she automatically understood it was not just a social call. The Slender Attendant would nod and turn forward while closing their eyes. "Well Destiny-san, that's what I'm here for. What's troubling you? I will answer to the best of my abilities." Chance gave her a soft smile and a thumbs up. There was some things even she did not know, but being of use to Destiny-san was what she hoped for, so she did not mind giving it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Derrick

Derrick

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something [Chance]   Searching for Something [Chance] EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Really? The blonde's face glowed for a moment, delighted that Chance was so willing to help her. She really was a sweet girl. "Thank you." Destiny's shoulders, which had tensed as she awaited the Attendant's response, slowly relaxed, and her hands unfolded to rest lightly on her knees. "Uhm..." Oh dear...where should she start? There were so many things she still didn't understand.

Raising a finger to her mouth, the girl thought for a moment, considering her choices carefully. Best to start with the basics for now. She didn't want to take up too much of Chance's precious time, after all. "Tsurinai-san already explained some of this to me, but would you mind telling me about personas? I'm still a bit unclear on the subject." Like...where did they come from? Could anyone have a persona? What was the point of them? And how long would they stay? When Limbo was gone, would her persona Thalia leave as well? There was so much she didn't understand about all of this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Something [Chance]   Searching for Something [Chance] Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for Something [Chance]
Page 1 of 1