Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening} EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening} EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening} EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening} EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening} EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening} EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening} EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening} EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening} EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daiki

Daiki

Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening} Empty
PostSubject: Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening}   Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening} EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Daiki knelt down at the table in his family living room. His father passed by with Hana in his arms, making sure she didn’t start another crying fit, “What do you think you’re doing?” His father kept down his voice; afraid he’d wake up Hana. Daiki gave him a small, cheeky smile, “I’m practicing my calligraphy. Do you not agree that it is a useful skill that all Japanese people should know?” His father looked at him as if he had forgotten how to breath, “We have a table and a computer. There is literally no reason for you to be doing something like this is the middle of the living room. Sometimes I wonder just what kind of child I raised to have him turn out so… like you.” Daiki shrugged, “Luck most likely, and the wills of the gods. Maybe it was always supposed to be this way. Prehaps I was always supposed to turn out this way and it was just chance that I was born to you and Mother. I suppose we would never know unless we asked, would we?” His father rolled his eyes and left without saying another word.

“Daiki!” He could hear Kaede yell down the hall as she entered the house, “Kaede, don’t run inside. You could hurt yourself.” She obviously wan’t listening, as she ran into the room and jumped onto Daiki’s back. The brush in his hand slid forward across the paper, making the kanji he was writing illegible. She got off of his back and moved a little further away, “I’m sorry, Daiki. Was it important?”  Daiki didn’t say anything. Instead, he dipped his brush back in the ink and put a dot on her forehead, “Not as important as that.”  She wiped the ink from her face and puffed up her cheeks, “That isn’t funny.”  He let out a small laugh, “Maybe not to you. I think it is pretty hilarious.”

Kaede put her hands on either side of Daiki’s face, “Focus. Naoki is starting to scare me with all this talk about the end of the world and Hideki is being more quiet than usual. Mommy and Daddy aren’t telling me anything about what is going on. To make it all worse, you’re acting as if nothing is happening. I’m really scared.”  She lowered her head to Daiki’s shoulder and wouldn’t bring it back up. Daiki had never been the smartest person in the world, in fact, he was usually the opposite, but he understood when his sister was most worried. He brought up his hand and set it on her head, “Don’t worry about it. Right now there is just a little fight between the gods and they are letting their emotions get the best of them. When they make up, everything will be okay again. Until then, how about we make paper cranes to wish for everyone’s well being and happiness.”  If Kaede believed his explanation or not, she lifted her head and looked at him with tears in her eyes. She nodded slowly. He wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled, “See? You look so much cuter when you smile.”  She reached beside him and took the paper with his ruined kanji on it. She started folding the paper until it held that shape of a bird. She handed it to Daiki, “Only 999 to go.”  She left his side and ran to her room.

He looked at the folded up paper and smirked, “She’ll probably need help folding all those cranes. I suppose that’s also something every Japanese person should know how to do.”   The crane Kaede had just made felt warm in his hand. His heart felt lighter just holding it and could have sworn he could do anything, “If it’s to protect Kaede’s smile and my family’s happiness, I’m willing to try anything.”  Daiki had always tried to be a good brother and oldest child. Whatever he had to do to keep that going, he was willing to do, “Is that so?” Daiki looked around for the place the voice was coming from. He had to clean out his ears to make sure he wasn’t crazy, “If you are willing to do anything, are you willing to fight? Are you willing to stand on the front lines?” He sighed to himself, “I’ve finally lost my mind. I knew it would happen someday, but I was thinking it would be in 50 years or so. I can’t believe I’m already losing it. Actually, I can believe it. It’s not as if I’m a sane person. I just never thought it would be a voice in my head that got me.” “Is that a Yes?” Daiki finally snapped back to the matter at hand, “That would be a yes.”

The paper crane in Daiki’s hand burned much hotter. Once the temperature became cooler, he saw a cat standing in front of him, “So it’s not just voices. I’m seeing things too. But why a giant cat?” “I’m a jaguar.” Daiki could hear something dropping from behind him. He turned around to see Kaede had let go of a stack of origami paper, “There’s a giant cat in the living room… He’s so cute.” She ran over to him and started petting him. Daiki took her hand and moved her away, “Do not pet wild animals. You don’t know how they will react. Besides, Tezcatlipoca is kind of a stick in the mud.” How did he know that name, “I am not a stick in the mud. I am only doing my job. That’s exactly what you do, isn’t it?”  Daiki wanted this thing to leave. As if it was complying with his wish, Tezcatlipoca vanished from sight. His head continued to ring in his head though, “Shall you need me, I will be there.”

Daiki was expecting Kaede to look confused or scared. Instead, there was a large smile on her face, “Daiki, there’s a god watching over you. He came here to help you and make sure you’re safe.” She jumped into his arms and hugged him as tightly as she could, “My big brother will save everyone with a god by his side.” He hugged her back and kissed her forehead, “That’s right. Your big brother will work with a god to save our home.” Whatever he had to say to keep her smiling, he would. If that meant taking Tezcatlipoca at face value and fighting, he would. With Kaede’s wish for hope right by his side.

((OoC: And now Daiki has the most impractical evoker ever- a paper crane))
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening}   Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening} EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening} 200px-LoversCard

The Lovers....an Arcana of crossroads. A decision to make, a friendship to kindle, and a love to find. Daiki Tanaka has awakened to his Persona, Tezcatlipoca, and unlocked his true potential...
Back to top Go down

Oblivious, Hopeful, and Going Crazy {Awakening}
Page 1 of 1