Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Random Chance (Ruo/Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Random Chance (Ruo/Only) Empty
PostSubject: Random Chance (Ruo/Only)   Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 8:10 pm

It had been a bizarre week for Jin as he had his fill of the supernatural. First Personas, the Killer, and then Limbo. He felt fairly giddy from the start as his mundane life finally had some spice to it. It was tiring with the threat of the Killer coming after him despite the prior excitement he had. But eventually he just came to accept it while being careful of it all... if he could help it.

With what cash the teacher had, his reserves of food had run low as the refrigerator stood empty, he eventually would find himself in the Satoshi Market. Where the notorious Anya Satoshi is noted to have taken residence until the events of the disappearances. The pungent odor of steaks hit his nostrils while strolling around to see what he would need.
Back to top Go down
Ms. Grantus

Ms. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Random Chance (Ruo/Only)   Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:18 am

Perhaps this area was a good source of information. She had recently come across yet another image on that website. It was that of a detective by the name of Keryu. As far as Ruo knew, she was a fairly well-known detective. What did this all mean? Not much was going through her head while she roamed in the market. She did not even know why she was here, considering she was not one to eat. In fact, she may never come back here again after today. So maybe it was worth looking it over one more time before she returned home.

She would be walking down the aisles, doing nothing in particular, just glancing at the food to see what people ate. She knew, due to her intensive knowledge, but she wanted to see firsthand, so she could find it herself.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Random Chance (Ruo/Only)   Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:20 am

As Jin finally set aside a few consumable merchandise into the cart, its wheels continued to roll through the aisles. He glanced down back at the assortment in the cart with a careful and indecisive eye. The prices didn't seem too bad. But he just couldn't decide whether to give way to the price or the quality of goods. He knew there were many more choices. It just that the worry of next month's payment that caused him to hesitate before making the final purchase.

From the corner of his eye, the teacher noticed a familiar figure from the mall before. It was that same girl who accompanied him with Akuma Tohru. Ruo, if memory serves him right. With the wheels rolling again as he moved, Jin walked closer to her to get within acceptable earshot.

"Hey there. Fancy meeting you here."
Back to top Go down
Ms. Grantus

Ms. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Random Chance (Ruo/Only)   Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:43 am

Ruo would be looking at a particular bag of grapes when the arrival of Jin caught her off guard, causing her to grip her arm lightly, before putting it down. “Jin. I did not expect to see you of all people here. How are you fairing?” she asked. It was rather surprising. She may have actually punched the man had she not have met him beforehand. Actually, this would be good to learn a thing or two about what she was looking at. Though, she probably would not ask. She was knowledgeable enough to look at the facts of nutrition and deduce herself. She did not need to ask Jin.

Though in the meantime, she would look at Jin. “I suppose you are here to gather some food? I am mostly here to roam and look. I have naught to do as of late,” she explained.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Random Chance (Ruo/Only)   Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:09 am

Jin moved a half-step back when he noticed a faint sign of aggression from Ruo. But it was restrained at the least. With a slight nod, he remained standing in front of her very casually. His body leaned against the cart a bit to distribute the weight and effort to be nonchalant in form.

"Same here. But I'm doing fine."

It was a half-lie. Things were starting to get very bad in the case. After all, this may be the last time he ever visits a grocery store anyway. It was something he would normally chuckle to himself, but there was Ruo. For the sake of appearances, he kept a cool expression as usual. Though the teacher found it a bit intriguing to hear a teenager would rather take her leisure time around some mundane grocery store.

"Is that so?" he asked with a bit of interest, "So you don't have club activities that you go to?"
Back to top Go down
Ms. Grantus

Ms. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Random Chance (Ruo/Only)   Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:01 am

Ruo needed to get better control over herself. She was getting hostile in a public area over a greeting. He did not even make an attempt to touch her, and her sudden jolt apparently intimidated Jin the way he stepped backward. Ruo had so much to learn in social etiquette. She could only hope it would start with this. “Forgive me. I was shocked that you were there. I keep to myself a lot so I do not really pay much attention to people around me,” she offered as more or less an excuse. Really it was her worry that got to her. What could she have done if all that happened was him walking to her? She would have to be more prepared. “It is good you are well. It is a bit saddening to see the lack of well-being among people,” she said offering a subject. Maybe she could grasp something about the Killer, the website, or anything in particular. Whichever came first, she would be willing to take it.

As for club activities…”No. I do not feel sufficient to take them. They are also not in the school I go to,” she said. She had to imply she did not go to whatever school he taught at. Perhaps she could think of a nearby private school she went to in the meantime. Either way, she would look around the food down the aisle. “I have little money, so I am trying to figure out what would be best for me,” she said with a light chuckle. She wanted to act lighthearted to keep the mood alive enough. Jin seemed talkative enough to where a conversation could be made. So hopefully a better subject would arise in time to look at.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Random Chance (Ruo/Only)   Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:26 am

"Ah, sorry about that. I should've known," he apologized upon hearing her explanation for her actions.

Now he was in a precarious situation. It sounded like as if she wished to be left alone. Jin was about to be prepared to state his farewell and leave her alone as she would have wanted. Yet, Ruo wished to continue speaking. Maybe he misjudged her?

"It is indeed."

The teacher had to agree darkly as he held back the sarcasm hidden within him. So much had gone wrong for the school. It would be a gross understatement if the academy has really "hit the shitter". It would be only a matter of time until this school finds itself dismantled. And he would probably have to fly out somewhere to teach again... assuming he survives long enough.

It was also interesting to note that whatever school she goes to does not have clubs. Which is quite queer when a school lacks of something very important.

With a sympathizing low mutter, "The economy hits us all, Ruo."

He had really hoped the price of produce will stay in more acceptable levels. Though no one knew the heart of economy quite clearly.

Jin finally decided to prod a more personal question, "So what school do you go to?"
Back to top Go down
Ms. Grantus

Ms. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Random Chance (Ruo/Only)   Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:58 pm

“You had no way of knowing. It was no big deal,” she said shaking her head lightly. Really assuming too much would be one’s own downfall. It was good he did not just assume right away and did not do anything. Whether he was right or wrong was not the point. Regardless, the man did seem to sympathize with her having little money. It is a shame she did not have any money to buy any type of clothing. An important part about blending in was being able to not have a consistent appearance. So she would have to return to the mall in Shibakuzoi and see if she could acquire some clothing.

When the man asked about a school she went to, Ruo had luckily thought of a story to tell him. “Just a private school in Nokawia. They have a bit of erratic scheduling, which is why I am out here in the middle of the day,” she explained. This would have been the part where she rubbed the sweat off of her forehead in her mind if she even sweat. Her body did not have those limitations. She would move down the aisle and look upon another section of produce with curiosity. She might as well get a decent look before she decided to leave. It was not like today she was in a complete rush.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Random Chance (Ruo/Only)   Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:29 pm

"Ah, I see."

There was a school in Nokawia? Interesting, Jin would have to check it out someday to see what it's like over there. He looked back at his watch and noticed time was ticking for him. There are papers for him to grade and a meal to be made. It was regrettable that time wasn't so generous to him. But... he could probably just work a little late.

"So what's the name of the school?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ms. Grantus

Ms. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Random Chance (Ruo/Only)   Random Chance (Ruo/Only) EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:45 pm

She had no way to really dodge his question. She had hoped he would have forgotten. Luckily her thinking had been interrupted when she was about to speak, which caused her to suddenly hav a frantic rushing worry about the time. “I go t-“ she managed before she suddenly looked around. “Do you have the time actually…?” she said looking left and right before finding a hanging clock and suddenly growing a face of panic. “Agh! I have to go. I am running out of time!” She said quickly putting the food down and grabbing Jin’s hand to shake it. “Sorry sir, I will have to speak to you later,” she said suddenly speed-walking out of the market, before it turning to running. For once her defection decided to help her. That would never come unless a blue moon was out or something of equal rareness. But it seemed to be her day.

((Exit))

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chance (Ruo/Only)   Random Chance (Ruo/Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Chance (Ruo/Only)
Page 1 of 1