Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Appeasement [Nyra]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeasement [Nyra]   Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:03 am

Lorielle would give her familiar pleasant smile. So this man had a Persona. Rather interesting. And he was even cooperative, which was even better. When Zong Wu agreed to listen, Lorielle would nod. “There truly is not much to explain. If you have a Persona if this man has explained at all, you may be seeing red doors floating around Ueitawa. Those are doors to Limbo, another world entirely, full of creatures we call Shadows,” she said. In truth though, perhaps she should be mentioning current events as well as her goals. Especially since some of them he was involved with. “Though recently that side is getting stronger. There is a website called Deepnight Deadline if you have ever heard of it. You remember Scarlet right and her “Smiling-sama?” she said. If he did not, she would explain. “Scarlet the ninja, since you probably remember, who wouldn’t? Well, her leader may have appeared on it….or at least, an imposter claiming to be him. He gave the same clue as her, and I along with him and another friend went to the carnival in Yoro. We made the wrong choice, and that world leaked into our world, letting out creatures called Shadows. If your awakening to your Persona was anything like ours, then you saw a Shadow transform into a Persona. That is not a given for all of them. Shadows are rather violent and will be happy to kill you,” she explained. She had been talking a bit proper in this explanation. But since she is basically made to introduce the new ally, she had to at least give him proper talk instead of being so casual, as Zong Wu was always welcome to not join them, as much as they could use him. She would explain the Shadow part and going to Yoro to look for the Smiling Mask whether he knew of the website or not, she would just not explain the website if he did know it.

“But, I think you could be a powerful ally. The best part is that we are currently investigating something else apart from the Smiling Masked Man. You recall the Principal’s murder right?” she asked. Assuming he did, Lorielle would continue. “You may not remember, but I managed to get from Aburai, the third-year teacher that he saw a girl walking from the office, or at least, someone. I am currently having our other ally investigate this, since me questioning Aburai or anyone involved puts me at risk. It’s a bit of a pain,” she said, losing her posture for a moment and giving a sincere frown, returning her look back to the easygoing Lorielle, before turning back to the straight posture, keeping her sure image. She didn’t want to act like a fool around her senior and sensei. “I believe this has to do with the disappearances of students at the school who come back shortly. As for the culprit….well, I intend to gather us all to talk about it after my friend comes back. If you join us, we will be glad to take you with us. The point is, my goal is to figure out who this “Killer” is, and capture them,” she said. After a second, she gave asigh. “Long explanation. Honestly Zong Wu, I have no reason to distrust you Sensei. I want us to be allies, this man is also someone you can count on,” she said addressing Kogami still in his red form. “I’m hapy to answer any question you have, or he is even if you don’t want to join us, but we could use some help,” she said, taking a look at Kogami and nodding as if signaling it was okay to do so before walking towards him, and extending her hand. She would give him a sincere smile, as if greeting him should he take it. Maybe he will be someone else to count on. ‘Maybe miracles can happen…’ she thought.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Appeasement [Nyra]   Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:25 am

Kogami simply nodded in response and waited. If things turned out well, he would say a thing or two. But for now, waiting and watching was the best thing he could do. He wouldn’t want his mouth to ruin an opportunity, so he limited himself to saying things of the upmost importance when it really counts, or if he deems it as necessary.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Appeasement [Nyra]   Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:30 am

Red doors... Jin had remembered those things popped up once in a while around the city. Most especially the one he opened in that classroom on the day he received Hashashin. Then there was Limbo and Shadows. And on the other hand, there was the website. Things were certainly getting bizarre. It certainly sounds like your average supernatural series of going to other worlds. Yet, this was actually happening in reality. And with the threat of lives hanging on these shoulders, it seemed as if they needed help. And it really showed as Lorielle asked him. The teacher wondered how they handled all of this.

He cracked a grin and accepted her handshake. Then he shook it.

"I don't mind. I've got nothing going besides teaching classes for a teacher who isn't even here anymore," he answered wistfully, "I may as well make myself more useful anyway. So consider me in."

As he accepted their plea for his help, it was certain that things were definitely going to get very interesting. Jin definitely make sure to thank the Crawling Chaos for this opportunity. Still, it was strange. Why did a malevolent deity like that give powers to a kid like Lorielle?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Appeasement [Nyra]   Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Giving a grin back, Lorielle would return the handshake. “Then it is settled. I appreciate it; really I do. You came at a….well, stressful time. It is nice knowing we have a new ally. Friend, feel free to show your actual self if you want. Naturally if he joins us, I expect he wants us to be able to trust him and vice versa,” she said to Kogami. If he changed back, Lorielle would nod and wait for any particular reaction. She would then continue on. “If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I am not losing any sleep by helping,” she said.

OoC:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Appeasement [Nyra]   Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:23 am

Kogami simply didn’t feel like changing out from being the prophet, it was unbeneficial to him with the more people that knew. He didn’t want to compromise his position that he worked so hard to gain, no matter what people said about it. However, it seems to him that Lori trusts this man, and if that was the case. “…………………. Ok….” Kogami then changes back into his usual form, he still had his hair died from the time he went with Lori to find the masked man at the mall. “Kogami Shibuya, Charmed….” Kogami said to him, his vocabulary was a little more relaxed from when he was in his red form. “So, since everyone’s here, I would want to tell you about a little room I found. I was staying late to fix it up, and it has special meaning for us. Well, we can give it a special meaning as a place to meet, or a place to go. The official meeting place of us children, it should be done my tomorrow. How to get there though, show your mark of chaos to any member of the church, and they should take you there. We can be more discreet with our planning, things would start to get a little easier as we continued to be organized. “ Kogami then nods to Lori. “ We should have a meeting, but after our two previous failures, im sure ou was already planning on setting that up. Its just that, the location will now be in this room. “ Kogami then turns to Zong Wu. “ If you don’t have your mark yet…” Kogami then shows Zong Wu his tattoo the same one he showed at the park. “You can always come with me or lori in that case, or someone with a mark until you get one. They come in handy, the mark of chaos can do way more things than it lets on, as you see with my chaos form. But it’s ultimately your decision on whether you would want to use it or not. And I guess for now….“

Kogami puts his hands in his pockets, a little more relaxed. “Calling the others, making sure their attendance is indefinite. I wont name names, due to the fact that their own privacy is important and they have the entitlement to tell you if they are children or now… but it would give it away once they get here… im just being civil for my fellow comrades. “ Kogami then looks at Lori and Zong Wu. “Anything else?”
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Appeasement [Nyra]   Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:38 am

So the red giant transformed into a much smaller frame and as well as a younger form. A dark haired boy of perhaps sixteen or fifteen. But that face. It looked utterly similar. And that name... Where did he once hear it before? Jin could've sworn he heard it somewhere mentioned with utter distaste. But before he could ponder more about it, this Kogami would introduce and explain about this new hideout. And especially mentioning about this tattooed that had been dubbed as "mark", which gave this teenager the power of shapeshifting.

Interesting.

"I think I'm good," he replied as he took out his cellphone, "Since I'm working with you guys, I think we should keep in touch with each other. Here. I'll let you know my number."

Once they finished, Jin would begin to leave... unless his two new companions that use Personas have some other concerns to be addressed.

[Exit]

Last edited by Godai on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Appeasement [Nyra]   Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:40 pm

Lorielle would take his number, giving her own in exchange. “Alright. If you have anything else, let me know. I am probably going to leave myself in a moment. Since I got what I came for by coming here. You just happened to be an extra,” she said with a smile. “Good luck Zong Wu.” She would wait until Zong Wu left before turning to Kogami. “Don’t worry,” she said out of Zong Wu’s earshot whether he was still there or not. She would lower her voice and speak only to kogami. “Worst case scenario, we can kill him if need be. You could easily do it, or I could. But I promise you, he can most likely be trusted,” she would whisper to Kogami. After Jin would leave, Lorielle would bid Kogami a good night before leaving herself. Things were certainly going to get interesting in the future. Maybe the group will actually get somewhere in figuring out who the killer is…

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Appeasement [Nyra]   Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:09 am

Kogami went back to work on the room

-Finished
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Appeasement [Nyra]   Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Kogami has formed a social link with Jin...

Users Jin and Lorielle have formed a Social...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appeasement [Nyra]   Appeasement [Nyra] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Appeasement [Nyra]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2