Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
(NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
(NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
(NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
(NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
(NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
(NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
(NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
(NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
(NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

(NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again? •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

(NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  Empty
PostSubject: (NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again? •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)    (NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:20 am

Kogami enters limbo an starts to  a few stretches. “You know, always liked this area the best. God has plans for all of us in a sense. I wonder what my plan is, I wonder what my purpose is. Kogami says as he continues to walk along limbo. “Am I nothing more than a weapon of destruction? Spreading the seeds of mankind? Is that’s all it is? That Vera girl…. She actually killed someone? Is this how its supposed to be? If I don’t kill them, will I die like them?” Kogami continues to ask himself these questions, the simple fact that he was reluctant to kill anyone. The simple fact that regardless of the things he did in his life, he could never make that choice to take the life of another human being. It was like chink armor that he had put on to shield his humanity. He didn’t want to kill anyone; he only wanted to prove a point. But to prove a point, must he kill people to get that point proven? Is that how it should be? With all these questions being asked of himself, his current confusion and the wandering of limbo that he proceeds to partake in. “How many times die here?  Hahah… too many to count… I died plenty… and each time I did…. Limbo took something of me… and yet… I keep coming back. Whats the most curious thing about this place, what does death mean in such a place as limbo? “

Kogami asked himself as his persona appears. His persona likes to act on its own sometimes, its also very wise…. Smarter than Kogami by a mile. But it understands why kogami is this way, this is nothing more than a contradiction that doesn’t need to exist. A child with sympathy, a demonic bird who legend was based off protecting humans from other demons. But what was the truth, the truth that they all faced in the end. The truth that they all loathed to deny, the both of them. Kogami says this as he moves closer to a shadow. “The truth is,  your still a demon. And I am still a criminal… I am still a reject of society…and I am still a child. No matter how we try to oppose our nature. We cant change who we are, this is who we are. So simple, its pathetic,it makes me sick how we can live for so little, with so much to kill us. There is plenty of things out there to take our lives. “Kogami then points at the shadows ahead.” Like them… you’ve come for me… souls of the forgotten. Hoping my misery will join yours.. hoping that my sorrows and pain will add to the pool of despair… the despair that remains overflowing in this hell… yes.. this heaven  the eyes of man… this  hell in the eyes of those portrayed as hello. Just so as you exist to kill us, we too also exist to kill you… to use you… to manipulate you…. And to die by your hands someday… as the destiny of the children… the spoiler…the ending… become god..or fall by god….. so I will be god… someday…hahhaahahahahhaha”

Kogami says this as he turns into his chaos form, his  red like form which stnds out as his true nature. The wall of humanity has been broken…. He saw something he didn’t have to see..didnt wanted to see. He saw the death of man, and the image would stain his soul forever… as much as a failure it was…all Vera did was show him the destiny of children….

Start at three... moving north

Mark of Chaos Form
Spoiler:

Stats:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kogami on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: (NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again? •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)    (NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:53 am

((With Nyar's new rule, you must wait two days to start a new limbo thread, allowing yourself to rest. You just left the other thread there for you have to wait two days after your departure. Sorry Kogami.))
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: (NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again? •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)    (NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:18 am

((My apologies, I thought it was 48. My mistake.))
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: (NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again? •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)    (NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:22 pm

i should be cleared now?
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: (NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again? •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)    (NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:25 pm

((Yep your good to go))
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: (NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again? •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)    (NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Nyra im cleared now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again? •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)    (NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again?  •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)  Empty

Back to top Go down

(NYRA)Ready to die again? again? again? again? •_•)>⌐■-■ , (⌐■_■)
Page 1 of 1