Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Time Flies [Shun]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:35 pm

…now, he didn’t sound like the regular Sharaku at all. He seemed much more…tender, attentive and affectionate. Whether it was just a situational state of mind or has Sharaku become softer over the time, he didn’t know for sure. Kind of a confusing reaction, yet Shunnosuke felt much more relieved by it. His hand reached up to the other’s, holding his fingers mildly, listening to everything without retorting a word. For the 1000th  time, Sharaku was right. Being reckless and blindly throwing himself on the older’s tail was risky and would do no good to any of them. Shunnosuke himself was easy to track so whoever is after Sharaku could easily finish him off. It’s a scary thought that didn’t pass through his mind until now.

— There was one thing that he wanted Sharaku to do. Immediately, that thing came to his mind. However, he doubted the man would do it, even if he promised. Sure, Sharaku has stated already he wasn’t the one to go back on his own words, but…what Shunnosuke would ask was not something he could achieve with a single request. Realizing there isn’t anything he’d want but this one thing caused the teenager to let out a short, melancholic chuckle for a little while. Shunnosuke was more honest in this afternoon than he had ever been to anyone else.  He shifted a bit, taking a better look at the other’s countenance… Before he could prevent himself, the teenager made a rather quick, bold and, why not, risky move: he kissed Sharaku. A sudden kiss that could serve very well to test Sharaku’s reflexes, but also brief enough to not last more than very few seconds. That is, if Sharaku hasn’t really good reflexes to avoid it in first place. In any case, whether it happened or not with the other part’s consent, Shunnosuke would stare blankly afterwards, regardless of the older’s reaction, and finally stand up. — …I’ll wait until then. — He could say “I’m sorry” for suddenly pushing himself onto Sharaku but probably that would make it even more awkward. He felt awkward…gosh.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Hm, silence? Well, Sharaku had no idea whether that was really a good thing or not. On the other hand, it meant there were no complains, right? Sometimes, he really wasn't sure how to decode Shun's actions. Because there already were instances where silence wasn't a good thing as well. Though, he figured he would have been able to tell if that was the case right now. Hopefully he wasn't that bad at it anymore. Even tough he still questioned himself over it at times.

He would opt to remain quiet as well, waiting if there would be any kind of response at all. When the teen turned to look at him, he would look back with a somewhat questioning expression. And he would probably have followed with an actual question about the purpose of this sudden face to face if he had been given the time to do so. He would still say that the younger was quite bold, but he didn't mind as much anymore. While he could be rather edgy when it came to surprise close contact, it also depended on who was attempting it. And quite a bit, actually. A good example would be Hyde trying to do this. The redhead would most likely get slapped across the face to the next monday. Because, simply, no. He didn't even know why, but the idea itself sort of creeped him out. Back on the current track, however, he was kind of getting used to it already. Enough to not be jumpy about it if he chose not to. He could have avoided it too, but he was alright with it right now.

In any case, he would give no protest. His expression would turn into a rather puzzled one afterwards though, when Shun decided to follow that by standing up. He was legitimately confused now, and it was probably obvious. ''.......?'' He didn't know how to take this. Life would seriously be easier if one could read minds when needed. First silence, then a kiss, and then this. Too bad he was unsure what it equaled in the end. He would stay sitting for a while longer, not really decided on how to react. Perhaps he looked a bit ridiculous now, but well... ''Alright..?''
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:07 am

The look on Sharaku's face was somewhat troubling. Confused, definitely. "Over what" is the question. The kiss? It made sense. The teenager went overboard with that, well aware of how unforeseen it was. Impulsiveness was never a trait of his personality, and this is partially why. — I apologize…I know I was too sudden with…"that". — Now, his mild chuckle denounced he was the one embarrassed over stuff once he realized what he did and rationalized over it. The last thing he wanted was to make the atmosphere unnecessarily heavier than it is already with his insecurities of that being their last kiss, a goodbye kiss. As a natural drama queen, Shunnosuke could skip even that melodrama. — …I'm curious about something, Sharaku. Do you ever miss the people you've met in other places? Ah, can we go for a walk a bit? It's a nice afternoon to spend it sit. — He still had a disconcerted smile on his face while expecting the other to concede to his request. Not that he minded staying sit for a little longer or stretching his legs a bit, but after his impulsive reaction, the teenager felt as if remaining on Sharaku's lap was sort of inappropriate. Sometimes, he was too formal and modest for his own good...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:20 pm

Hm? What? Sharaku would raise an eyebrow at the answer at first, before he got what Shun meant. Ah no, it wasn't that. He was okay enough with the kiss. He would shake his head lightly with a faint smile. ''No, it isn't that. I just wasn't sure how to take you doing so, and then moving away right after. It's alright though.'', he would chuckle lightly. He still didn't quite understand, but he could live with it for now. It wasn't that bad. ''Sure, I don't mind.'', he'd answer the second of the following questions after a short moment. That was a little unexpected there, but he prefered moving nevertheless, so it was alright with him. With that, he would stand up, looking at the teen contemplatively. ''As for the other thing...well, no, not really. I do remember a few, but I don't have a reason to actually miss anyone for real. They didn't care about me, nor did I about them. There's no real point.'' It was probably for the better that way. He didn't need much of a reason to have a reminder of certain parts of his past, so this worked well for him, even though it was not truly a planned development.

''So, any preference, or are we going to walk in a random direction..?''
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:39 pm

No, no, anywhere is fine. Unless you want to take me to a special place… — Of course, he had to jokingly poke him a bit, an attempt to shoo his disconcertment. In any case, the teenager was true there, with the company of Sharaku, any place they’d go was fine for the teen to follow.

As for his response, not really unexpected. It suited Sharaku’s overall behavior, as he always seemed so aloof and sometimes mysterious in the teenager’s perception. To some, it could be quite sad to hear that a friend didn’t form any longlasting bonds in their previous home. To Shunnosuke, it was a relief. — …and now? Do you think you would miss Azores? — Perhaps he was a bit quick to jump to conclusions, which is typical by this point; led to the obvious conclusion that Sharaku didn’t care for anyone because no one cared for him, that probably meant he could miss Shunnosuke, since the teen made it obvious from time to time that he had honest feelings for the older. On the other hand, while he was expecting a positive response, he doubted Sharaku would understand what he really meant by that. He wasn’t too proficient in reading between the lines, after all…
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 5:06 pm

Special, hm? Well, there wasn't anything remotely special around, even if he wanted to go for that. ''As intriguing as that sounds, I don't think I have any plausible choices at the moment. Unless you'd want to go to the Amusement Park or something.'', he would chuckle faintly, for now simply picking a random direction to walk in, unless Shun decided he did want something specific in the end. Sharaku wouldn't mind as much either way.

Hm. He would look at the teen from the corner of his eyes at the question he got in return. Somehow, he felt like he should have expected that one to come. It was only logical. Asking about before first, and the present afterwards. Though, the answer here was sort of obvious. If it was to be 'no', then it would mean he did not care enough..which would also mean he'd have no reason to stay around and risk his life in that upcoming fight. After all, the Mr. Mysterious threathened those he knew if he chose to run. He could have easily done that in such a case. Then again, he did have other reasons for staying as well. Eh. ''Probably so.'', he would answer after a short while. ''Though, I'd most likely find out for sure if I actually had to go away. It's hard to imagine when I'm not really going anywhere.'', he'd add, in a somewhat amused tone. ''Would you move away if you had the choice?''
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Amusement Park, eh? Not the first option to consider, but can do. Shunnosuke laughed a bit, leaving it at that. That wasn’t what he really meant, anyway, but it’s already a practice for Sharaku to not grasp the real meaning of his innuendos.

Hm… — He pondered over that question. Would he move? Technically it’s a decision beyond his choice, as a teenager who still has to follow his family rules. Felt like something out of his jurisdiction. — In the perfect scenery, absolutely. There isn’t really a thing that prevents me from going to somewhere else. — He did mention before his plans of studying overseas, no? Of course, there were the Alternate world issues, to which Shunnosuke cared little, very little. It can’t really count as something that’d make him stay should he have the choice to move out. He thought about Sharaku, then… Maybe the man could count as a reason, if only Shun was sure he’s stepping on a solid ground rather than an uncertain possibility. On the other hand, the teenager knew himself too well to know he’s ambitious enough to not let anyone — except maybe his family — stay in his way, even if is the person he holds feelings for. Tricky question, no matter the angle he looked into. — Hm, can I ask you something? Do you believe in “destiny”? As in, some people are fated to meet, to live at the same place for the rest of their lives...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:14 am

Honestly, Sharaku wasn't sure what exactly was funny with what he said, but he would leave it at that, only giving the younger a short puzzled glance. Whatever it was, wasn't really his problem. He really didn't have the interest to look for alternate meanings in every other sentence he heard. Perhaps in situations where such was to be expected in some fashion, but he was in no mood for that even in a pretty much normal conversation. Being vague will only get you so far.

When Shun answered his question, he would stay silent, not saying anything to that. Should he even? He did have an idea as to why had the teen asked him about missing this place before, but now he wasn't so sure. Because saying that he would move out without a thought kind of negated what he suspected..or at the very least, made it somewhat onesided. But somehow, he did not want to follow this end of the conversation, and ask for a more detailed follow up. Nor did he even truly want to hear an answer to what he was wondering. He didn't feel like it was worth getting worked up over. That was exactly what always ended up with an argument between them. And he was tired of stupid fights like these. Ultimately, it was better for him to just leave it be in this scenario.

''Not particularly. And even if it somehow actually exsists, one can't prove it. Because if someone told me I'm destined to die with all that is going on here, why would I believe that? Frankly, I mostly see those that babble about fate simply as people that desperately want an excuse to not try something...so they claim it is destiny for it to be the way it is now. In other words, bullshit. You meet a lot of people..with that policy, I'd have to think each one of them could be because of fate. I'm not missing that many gears yet.''
, he would answer with a faint roll of his eyes. Maybe he'd consider if some God told him stuff, but it was still a farfetched business. He could just change something by his own volition, so what's destiny even for?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:42 am

Admittedly that was a tricky question to check on Sharaku’s views, the teenager wasn’t disappointed at all. On the contrary, he admired the older for sharing the same opinion as him, which he deemed mature enough for his age. — Just as I see it. I always thought about destiny as just an excuse for losers to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. However… — He hesitated a bit before elaborating it further. Compared to his former friends who believed in a fated someone, in a life dictated by family and society rules, Shunnosuke was the one to go on a different direction. Sure, he enjoyed the society sphere he’s been inserted in and certain aspects of his family, but…he didn’t believe it was his fate to be born in the upperclass of Penecia. On another hand… — When it comes to people, it’s somewhat different, don’t you think? It’s true when you say we meet a lot of people everyday, but it doesn’t mean necessarily every single one of them will become special to us. I can’t classify everyone I met as special to me, save for a few… — He glanced back to Sharaku, a meaningful staring that’d say more than his words and that quickly changed back to the path ahead. — Uh…not exactly the romantic meaning of special, but all kinds. You asked me before what defines someone as special or not. A person you care deeply for is someone you can deem as such, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:27 pm

''Hm...?'' Sharaku would glance over at Shun, at first only listening silently, waiting until the teen finished whatever he had to say. He would furrow his brows in thought. He didn't necessarilly agree with this one..as long as they were still talking in terms of destiny. While it didn't have to mean every person you met would end up important in your life...it also didn't mean they would not. It was still just a random chance..and it did partially depend on whether you let it happen in the first place. Everything could be manipulated to an extent.

''Yes. I can't deny that. But I still don't see it differently. It's just a matter of chance whether someone ends up becoming important to you or not. And you can always decide to not let it keep going in that direction, if you so choose. The other person can decide to not give you a time of their day as well.'' It was never really for certain after all. You could come to deem someone special, but it still doesn't have to end up staying that way forever. With that said, he would keep walking on, his gaze somewhat absentminded.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:55 pm

His words left him wondering a bit. Quite true, people come and go, and the ones thought to be special and different in one moment can abandon the status the next moment. Shun thought this was getting funny in the sense that every time he shared a personal point of view, Sharaku would comeback and refute him in some sense. It wasn’t necessarily bad, for he liked to know more of how Sharaku viewed some things. However, he couldn’t help but feel childish and immature…

I wonder… what does a person need to do or to be in order to become important to you? I know what rubs you the wrong way, but since you always ask my views on related stuff, now it’s my turn. Wasn’t ever such a person in your life? — He said, with a friendly, tricky grin. Sort of a “what’s your type?” kind of question. Yeah, definitely Shunnosuke was more immature than he would like to admit in certain aspects.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:16 pm

....It wasn't that Sharaku minded answering a question once in a while, but it tended to be quite hard, when it actually came up. Or maybe it was just that he had the luck of getting exactly questions of that nature.

The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 ISAEqNM

''Do you know why, however?'', he would throw back, with a somewhat sad expression, mainly when compared to the teen's friendly face when asking. Knowing what rubbed him the wrong way was one thing, but it isn't easy to actually understand unless you are also aware why is it so. ''I should probably start from the second question. Not particularly. It's...a bit complicated. It's hard to consider someone important, when pretty much no one you get involved with cares enough. I've had people hurt me several times in the past.'', he would sigh faintly. ''Which is the main reason why I'm on my own since. Once you learn that a bee will sting you, you won't really want to approach it again, will you? It's the same with people. Everyone eagerly complains when I'm not all buddy with them as fast as they want, and turn their backs eventually. It's easier to just claim that there shouldn't be a problem with doing it than actually taking the effort to understand.'', he would would look at the teen with a thin smile. ''I don't think I have a particular preference when it comes to people. I just want for them to consider that not everyone sees things the way they do. When someone is afraid of spiders, you can't make them like one simply by saying that it won't hurt them. It's the same as being ignorant and telling someone to get over something when they have no idea what is it like. I seem to have the luck of meeting people like that too often...'' He would shrug, going back to looking ahead for now.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:40 pm

No, he didn’t know why. Having that question thrown back at him made him shake his head negatively for a bit, not really getting what was the problem. Until he explained, that is. It was…understandable. What else could he say? Not the most empathic person in the world and though Shunnosuke was unaware of what bad experiences Sharaku had before their meeting, even the teenager could realize where Sharaku came from. And feel ashamed for it. Everything Sharaku said, intentionally or not, was aimed to him, was taken to a personal, particular level. No, the man hasn’t mentioned his named or even said anything that could point out his explanation was a direct criticism. Shunnosuke understood it himself he was acting exactly as one of those people, only by looking at Sharaku’s eyes.

— He quieted down, looking ahead once more. There is so much he could say, yet Sharaku already anticipated a response. He couldn’t say he won’t hurt him. He couldn’t tell him to get over it, and be ignorant, in the older’s words. All he felt he could do was... — Hum, I haven’t turned my back yet. That is, as long as you don’t decide to not give me a time of your day, isn’t that what you said? — He had a giggly, lighthearted tone to his sentence. It’s way better to not make the topic develop into a sad direction, just like Sharaku’s countenance a little while, isn’t it? Now they had sort of settled their differences and the teenager understood what may possibly have happened, the little Shun can do was to be patient this time rather than demanding. He could do it, couldn’t he?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:43 pm

..Sort of, he did understand the incoming silence. He wasn't foolish enough to think something like this was easy to respond to. He knew well enough he would have a hard time coming up with anything to say, had he been in such a situation instead. And it was alright. Too many words were not always the best solution either. Hyde was a prime example for that one. Generally, the more he proceeded to babble, the worse the situation became. At times, meaningful silence, or simply being short and to the point could accomplish much more in reality. Quality over quantity, perhaps.

He would purse his lips lightly in contemplation for a few moments, before making a move to walk closer to the teen, somewhat hesitantly putting his hand on the younger's shoulder. ''I know...'', he would say, in a low tone and with a faint smile. ''I do appreciate it.'' He couldn't deny that. ''...and, I don't think you'll see me doing that. Perhaps, I can sort of blame myself too. I could just not give someone the time of the day...but I never go as far. It's almost ridiculous...yet, when it happens to come down to that, I end up letting people hurt me, rather than going through telling them to screw off for good...even if they'd perhaps deserve it...Maybe I'm just more of a fool than I'd like to think...'' Wasn't it ironic. He was capable of being bitter towards people, yet, he never truly hated anyone. Maybe he was actually too softhearted for his own good, despite what he was forced to go through. Heh...the biggest irony would be, if that proved to one day be the end of him...
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:15 pm

He wasn’t really anticipating the gesture afterwards. However, he should be used by now that Sharaku had his ways of expressing his affection and feelings, and mostly weren’t the convention, idealized ways. It was fine. At least Shunnosuke could understand Sharaku a bit better and why he acted certain times the way he did. However, if he were on the older’s shoes, he’d have acted in the completely opposite direction. Call him vengeful and ruthless for it if you will, but the teenager wasn’t the type to just let someone hurt him and escape unharmed. However, stating something like that would likely break the atmosphere and give off a bad vibe about his behavior. All in all, he’d rather focus on Sharaku’s tender side.

Maybe. Maybe not. I like to think you’re just sweeter and kinder than you acknowledge. It’s alright to drop your guard down to people you deem as close, don’t be harsh on yourself. I’m not the one to say “give everybody a chance”, for I don’t even follow that line of thinking myself, yet you’re not the one to blame. After all, how can we know if people are reliable if we don’t try? — He said finally, placing a soft touch over Sharaku’s hand, the same on his shoulder. Sure he was trying to make Sharaku feel slightly better about his past relationship mistakes…but it was also an implicit way of saying the teenager is different. Maybe, just maybe, Sharaku would realize it on his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Flies [Shun]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next