Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Time Flies [Shun] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Time Flies [Shun] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Time Flies [Shun] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Time Flies [Shun] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Time Flies [Shun]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

The Time Flies [Shun] Empty
PostSubject: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:20 am

To be completely honest...with all that has happened recently, Sharaku wasn't really sure what he wanted to do anymore. Still, he had told Shun that they would go out eventually, and if there was something he did not want to do, it was going against his own words when he was serious. Oh well. Sadly, he couldn't predict what would happen...because he really wasn't in the mood for more depressive arguing. That was the last thing he needed in the light of the current situation. But he couldn't tell. The teen had not seemed very enthusiastic about his idea in the first place, so there was no way for him to tell whether this would work at least somewhat smoothly or not.

Then again...as it was, he had nothing to loose. He couldn't do much more than he had anyway, and if Shun decided to keep being grumpy, it wasn't his fault. That said, despite not being enthusiastic about the process, he would do as the younger asked of him back then, sending him a message. He was kind of a bit late for the exact date the holiday itself took place on, but life has been hectic lately. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to explain that...otherwise, this might not end too well.

...what might have been a bit surprising was, that he did not ask Shun to come to an exact, specific place. Well, unless a street counted as that. In the end, it was up to the teen whether he showed up, or not.

Looks:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 12:12 pm

When Shunnosuke received Sharaku's message, he wasn't sure of how should he feel about it. Part of him wanted to delete it quickly and just forget the man's existence...but the part of him who still held feelings for the other was the one to decide whether the teen would actually do it or comply to the message request. It's been a long while since they last met which is, to an extent, understandable, as both young men had their activities to cope with. And though the teenager could indeed be understanding up to certain point, he couldn't help but to feel...bitter, depressed and bad-tempered. Sharaku didn't give him any signs of showing up, no message at all, even a "Happy Birthday" would be fine. Their last meeting was what could be considered the definition of a failure, but they at last came to an agreement of going out on the Valentine's Day. A date the teenager, with all the mix of confused feelings for Sharaku, anticipated dearly. For that, he didn't make any plans. He didn't arrange a party for himself, like he did in all his previous years. He just trusted Sharaku to give him any signs the whole day. However, February has passed already and...nothing. Sharaku didn't even remember his birthday. If there was a sign, is that of abandonment.

Shunnosuke thought a lot about it before actually going to the place of the date. Honestly, he didn't feel too comfortable with the idea anymore. Once he would be radiantly happy about it; now, he didn't know anymore. Still...the teen went for it. Somehow, he was nervous about meeting Sharaku again after so long. After all, it's not as if his feelings for him disappeared completely, far from that; and he also wanted to know what the man had to say in his defense. On the top, it was still a date, meaning he had to dress impeccably. Once his hair was perfectly trimmed, just like his clothes, Shunnosuke felt confident (not so much) to goo to the agreed place. Not before grabbing a small package that had been placed on his bedroom's dresser... You never know.

[...]

The distinguished looks, the towering height. It was definitely him. Probably people wouldn't tell, but Shunnosuke was completely nervous here, heart fluttering and holding his breath deep, indecisive steps towards the man. Of all places they could possibly engage, he had to pick a mere street. Meh. For a moment, the teen thought twice about going further or turning his back, but...he was already here, what else was he supposed to do? And he had spent quite some time preparing his looks for what remained as a special occasion, obviously the student wouldn't let it go to waste. — ...Hello. I hope you haven't been waiting for too long... — His tone was a bit...different. Haughty maybe but there was something else unintentionally hinted.

Looks:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 12:47 pm

Up until the time Shun decided to make his appearance, Sharaku would just spend his time staring off into the space, not even focusing on anything. Today wasn't going to be easy, and thinking wasn't truly helping. Yet, he had little to no choice in this one. It was either do it, or don't...and who knew how would the future go. He honestly wasn't certain of that anymore.

He would only turn his gaze around when he heard the younger man address him. At which point, he would look over, silent for a while. Shun's statement was rather ironic. Time mattered a lot, did it not? ''No....'', he'd answer eventually. ''Though, sometimes I'd prefer for the time to go more slowly...'' He probably sounded a bit tired. In fact, he kind of was, but that was not the point he was addressing. On second thought, he'd rather that Shun leave it be, but knowing the teen, he would find something to point out...whether about what he just said, or anything remotely related to the current situation. He'd almost bet on it.

Despite that, he would follow up with a weak smile. ''Hello either way. I hope you've been doing well...?''....'unlike me', though he would not say that aloud. He was aware that it has been a while since they last met...but there was too much going on for him to even think about setting this up sooner than now. Even now didn't strike him as the best time. Still, if he didn't, he might have ended up not even getting to it. Would that have been the better option? He didn't know. But he felt like he owed Shun as much as actually making due on what he had said. They do say 'better late than never', no?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:21 pm

Time to go slower, eh? Should he ask? No, he shouldn't. The best Shunnosuke did to that comment was raising an eyebrow and that's it. Not something worth stressing over, the teen was already too resentful, not really in the mood for developing a conversation. That and he promised himself he wouldn't start anything for the smallest reasons.

Yes. Perfectly fine. — A half-hearted, forced smile followed his simple reply. Of course he was lying. His life hasn't changed much since then. In fact, it hasn't change at all. His regular obligations of a student taking place, his regular obligations as a heir in training, his regular extracurricular activities and all...and his regular mood being affected by his regular emotional issues. Perfect as far as perfect can go. Oddly, Sharaku looked quite...different. Was it him or the man was quite worn out? — ..And you? I assume you've been busy lately. — After all, it wouldn't hurt if he returned the question.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:48 pm

Perfect. Somehow, Sharaku doubted Shun was sincere with his words...if his past explanations gave any indication. Unless the teen's life turned around abruptly in the last month or so, he wouldn't believe that answer. However, he wasn't going to call the younger out on it. There was no point in doing that. Shun would most likely just get offended by him doing so. Besides, he already knew it was a lie. He didn't truly need much more than that right now.

''..Busy..'' He would make to scratch at his cheek a bit thoughtfully. ''I suppose that is one word to call it, yes...'' He was kind of spacing out right now. Well, busy usually implied something slightly different than what his deals were, but he would roll with that. It was hard to define, so this had to work. Eventually, he would stop musing, and settle his gaze on the teen. ''..Speaking of which, I wasn't planning on leaving you hanging for this long, but sometimes, life just says no.'' There wasn't much else to say about that. Or better put, he'd rather not unless it was needed.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:21 pm

Hm? — ...Sharaku apologizing? That was nice of him. And unexpected, yes. For a comment aimed to fish an apology, the teen could consider his little bait bitten. — Oh. That. I thought you gave up on inviting me out. I wouldn't blame you if that was the case... — He shrugged, trying to brush it off as if he wasn't truly bothered — which he was. And mildly intrigued also; the younger wondered if there was more to that story that what was just told. "Life says no", alright. How so, exactly? Asking outwardly could be out of question, but... — ...Anything bothering you recently? — Shun wasn't really expectintg an answer here, aware that probably the man would hardly trust him to confide whatever issues he had. And it's alright; the last month he learned to not feed any dreamy expectations, which doesn't mean he would stop caring about him suddenly. If Sharaku decided to tell, fine; if he didn't, fine as well.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:32 pm

So that's how it was, hm? Well, it isn't like he could change that in any way. Sharaku would just shake his head. ''If there's something I don't like doing, it's going against my own words. Things just got a bit complicated, that is all.'' Of course, they still were, but that was a different matter altogether. Or so he thought. But Shun had to go and ask. That was definitely not in his plans, even though he did take the possibility in mind. And it wasn't that he did not want to tell, but that he was rather uncertain on how would Shun take some of the facts. He did not want to start this on a depressing note. They just got here.

''Depends on the definition of 'bothersome'..'', he'd mutter, before giving a faint sigh. Well, here goes nothing. Lying wouldn't get him anywhere. ''Hm, lots of things are going on...like random tiring spats with every other person I meet, the whole supernatural problem being an extreme annoyance lately, and then there's this unknown person that apparently wants me dead or something....I think that's that in general. I don't know. Maybe it could still be worse than that.'', he would shrug flatly. Shun wanted an answer, so he got one. Sharaku just hoped the reaction wouldn't give him a headache.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:21 pm

"A bit complicate" he couldn't even send the teen a little message wishing for a Happy Birthday? Alright then. If it was just a "bit", then of course Sharaku would have time to at least remember Shun's date. The teen didn't buy it; to him, it was a mere excuse, neglect and lack of care. The following explanation was definitely more clarifying. "Random tiring spats" was something aimed to strike Shun's nerve, he got that. Not something too troublesome, after all, they weren't keeping in touch since the time Shunnosuke decided to visit his home. As annoying as it was to assimilate he was "bothersome", he let that pass. As for the supernatural crisis, nothing that they really could do about it currently, no use stressing over something that's out of your range. Everybody had the rifts opening across the whole island in mind, but no one would stop living because of it. Well, at least, Shun weren't. Now...the last reason for Sharaku's stress was definitely something he didn't see coming. — ...What? — Sharaku wouldn't lie about it. Should it be any other person, Shunnosuke's skeptical side would think twice before believing in such tale, but...not him. — You're being threatened? Have you gone to the police?? — His tone quickly changed from previous haughtiness. It was more like concerned, afraid or slightly heading to despair.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:02 am

Sharaku would proceed to give Shun a blank look at that suggestion. That was one of the worst things to do in this situation. Even if the whoever wasn't serious about that part which mentioned the Police...it was still a stupid idea. This was most likely involved with the supernatural. How would he go about explaining that? He didn't want to end up like Hyde did when he rushed in to blab about that. He hadn't lost all his gears yet.

He would cross his arms over his chest. ''No. That, I believe would be a bad idea. Even when I disregard the fact that said person warned me not to do that...I can tell this is related to the supernetural. You do remember what happened when Hyde went to blabber about it to the Police, no? I'd just get myself into trouble if I did that.'', he would shake his head with a frown. ''I'll deal with this on my own. I haven't exactly been given much of a choice. Well, technically.'' Of course, there was the choice of running away, or doing something stupid, but he had already decided that such was a no go.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:08 pm

Hm... — Shun stayed silent for a while. Sharaku had a point; they both knew fairly well that the police is most likely useless, specially if it's indeed related to supernatural. When weren't they, right? — That punk-looking lady we met back when we cornered Lewis...she told us our names, she knew about us. — That's the only logical explanation the teenager could come up, what else could it be? Shunnosuke had been truly bothered by the fact he's been under watch for a while, even more after the report denouncing their names aired to public knowledge. If Sharaku was right in his assumptions about someone stalking him for supernatural purposes... On a side not, he was concerned about something else. — How are you feeling...? Nervous...? — He didn't know what else to say. Maybe he could ask if the man wanted help, if he was scared, but quickly discarded his will to do it; you don't have to be a genius to anticipate a negative answer in such cases. However, it was difficult to read Sharaku's feelings on this. He was definitely distressed because, duh?, who wouldn't? Still...was that all? Should it happen to Shunnosuke, he would be completely disturbed, while Sharaku seemed just slightly fazed.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:27 pm

Sharaku would stare at Shun for a while when the teen spoke of that woman. And promptly snort in amusement at the idea. Oh no. For one, it was rather unlikely. Two, he would be so dead in case that was the truth. He wouldn't be able to do anything against her right now. At the very least, he doubted so. ''Thesis...? No, I doubt that. She could have done something back then when we met face to face, if that was her intention. Besides, if it is her, then I might just go kill myself. I don't think I could do much against a Goddess right now.'' That...and wasn't she brewing stuff in Standasen at the moment? It wouldn't make sense, since that whoever wanted him to come to Malstu. The chance of this was really low. And he was sure the matter wasn't even about what was going on here...

''Hm...'', he would pause to think when Shun asked him about feelings. That was..complicated. He wasn't happy about it, but he wasn't flailing around either. It wasn't going to be the first time he faced danger of a higher caliber..and probably not the last. ''Perhaps a little..But, I kind of knew this might happen eventually. I suppose it's my own fault, in a way. I'll just have to face it.'' And hopefully, get out of it in one piece. That would be the most favorable outcome.

Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:11 am

...she's a what? — Erm, run that by me again?...A goddess? —Not wanting to disredit Sharaku, but that's something hard to believe. An iconoclast of sorts, Shun doesn't believe in the existence of any God..or any god for that matter, although mentioning their names once in a while when extremely pissed or hopeful. That and he didn't think any superior celestial being would directly intervene in the humanity's course anyway and interact with humans. On the other hand, he knew Sharaku wasn't the type to fake things up or lie. However, they haven't met that woman in a while. At least, Shun hasn't. So...how? — This is just... — "Too much for me". As if the man's tale about someone wanting his head wasn't enough, now..."this". — I know it's probably not my place to say anything and you won't pay any mind but... — He didn't know what to say. The words "let me help you", "trust me" are right on the tip of the tongue, ready to be told. Then again, after their last meeting, his desire of showing his care and helpful side was put down on a standby motion. Being there for someone who doesn't truly want nor shows signs of trust on you is the same as nothing. Instinctively his hand moved, aiming to touch Sharaku's arm, a way to show he was there by his side if words weren't enough...yet in the end, the teenager retreated his hand, feeling incredibly awkward. — Just be careful...that's all I ask for.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:04 am

Oh, great. Sharaku had been considering the possibility, but now it was pretty clear that Shun had no idea about what was even going on right now. That didn't make things any better. What had the teen been doing all this time aside from being all upset about the fact that the two of them weren't getting along, and his family issues? A lot of the problems were quite obvious by now, starting with the broadcast, and even Thesis herself occupying the stadium in Standasen as of recently. On second thought, he figured Hyde would take the reigns of informing everyone around. The redhead had been all hurr about saving the world with the least bad infulence involved, no? Or did Hyde and Shun not even hang out since back then? That was hard to believe with how friend oriented the redhead was. Ugh. Sharaku would sigh, kind of wanting to facepalm right now. This was not something he went outside for, but it seemed he would have to give the teen an explanation. Rather uncalled for. He really wouldn't have expected Shun to not know at all. The younger had been quite into snooping out about Lewis back then, even speaking about getting involved in the Alternate Penecia war and all. So....what had he been actually doing? Sitting on his ears? Plenty of people who hadn't been in the game as long as they had already knew more than Shun seemed to.

''Yes, Goddess, you heard me right. Primordial Goddess, if I want to be exact.''
, he would repeat himself, with a faintly raised eyebrow. ''You know, I wasn't speaking to the air when I said the supernatural deal was getting extremely annoying. Well, more like 'The world is going to hell', kind of annoying.'', he would frown a little. ''You mean you don't even know what all is going on right now..? I thought you would have followed the progress at least a little since you're involved in it. And if not...I figured Hyde would have told you already. He did seem all into saving the world. I wonder how he wants to do it then...'' Why wasn't there a wall he could bash his head into..? Actually no, that would be a bad idea.

''...I do pay mind to what you're saying, despite what you seem to think.''
Just because he didn't always react the way Shun expected did not mean he wasn't paying it any mind. Really, the teen needed to realize that it wasn't all about the initial outward reaction, and then subsequently assuming it would always be the same way in the future. He didn't bite until he actually felt threathened. ''Anyway, I'll try...but I can't guarantee anything. I'll see in a few days, I guess...'' Being careful was one thing, but not even that would stop a bad ending from happening, if it was meant to be. He could fight all he wanted, but there was always a possibility the mysterious person was too powerful for him to handle.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:01 pm

...oh. Right. Now that Sharaku mentioned it, Shunnosuke did remember hearing..."stories". In fact, eavesdropping on other people's despair while he was fairly composed. Not completely unaware of what was going on, the teen just...didn't take it seriously enough. Okay, so a random magical creeper occupied Standasen Football Stadium, so what? He never truly cared for sports, let alone football, anyway. Serves them fine, if he were to voice a honest opinion. Now, that doesn't mean he was blithely oblivious to the direction the islands were going into.
Well, my current life doesn't revolve around pretending I'm a super hero with magical powers out there to save the world, you'll have to excuse me on this. Perhaps aligning with Hyde, that girl and the robot-whatever instead of me is what you should aim for, you all share common goals. I wasn't even intended to partake this disorder, I just did it to assist Hyde when his impulsive self got him arrested because he can't think things straight. — He shrugged with an arrogant smirk. Perhaps the teen would now record his daily lifestyle so people can believe he has way more obligations than it seems. It's not everyday when he can skip his family duties and wander inside alternate dimensions, fighting scary monsters made of shadow and tar and putting his life in danger more than once. When compared to all of he has to face, dealing with abusive parents and relatives and waiting for the world to end is a way better option than having to throw himself in the arms of the Death. And besides, in his own way, he was "getting involved". Probing around and investigating the right people may count as "getting involved", no? — Now, I'm not sure if this is what you called me for, and I really would rather believe it isn't, but...is there a place you can take me to talk or are we just going to discuss random things in the middle of a street? — We was nowhere close to being comfortable with being invited out to talk about "oh so supernatural" things, but if it was really necessary, then a private place is a better ambiance for that conversation.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:14 pm

Ugh. How did this always happen. Shun really had a talent to unintentionally get on his nerves, even when he'd rather avoid that happening. Of course, Sharaku himself didn't claim to be a super hero, nor did he compose odes to Hyde's name...but really..? He sure wouldn't go to the lenght of calling someone he knew 'the robot-whatever' and the like. Even if he really felt like it, he wouldn't go saying that aloud behind their back in that manner. He did occassionally joke around about Hyde being the ultimate 'mess it all', but only when the other party was in on it, and definitely not in a fairly serious conversation. The android didn't even act in a way to deserve that kind of name calling. The thing that irked him the most was that Shun was the one complaining about his family and people treating him unfairly..but there he goes talking this way about others, as if it was no big deal. You know, treat others the way you would like to be treated yourself. To each their own...but he knew that Hyde would definitely be rather downcast if he knew the teen didn't really care, and thought of him this way. Well, at least Shun was smart enough to not tell that to the others' faces..Still, it was not nice. How do you want the others to appreciate you, when you yourself act condescending towards them, in one way or another? Kind of selfish, in his honest opinion. He wasn't even happy that the younger was bent on being nice to him specifically. What did that tell, really? That he wasn't nice to anyone he did not 'feel in love with'? Or was it just that Shun did talk bad of him too when he wasn't in earshot?

He would narrow his eyes slightly, his tone a bit clipped. ''It's nice to know that you care 'so much'. You know, it's kind of rude to talk about people that way. They have names instead of 'that girl, and whatever-robot'. To clarify, however, I wouldn't say I share a common goal with them. The one time I spoke about this with Hyde, we ended up pretty much completely disagreeing, and arguing about it.'' He would frown at the teen. ''I find it kind of sad. You say you don't like how your family, and whoever else treat you, but you speak of others in this matter with ease. I'm sure Hyde would not be happy if he knew someone who he considers a good friend thinks he can't think things straight, or that you don't really care about what is going on. Did you tell him that yet? You know, it kind of makes me wonder if you complain about me too, when I am not around to hear it.'', he would shrug indifferently after that. ''Anyway, I'll just tell you this. I don't like being forced to participate in this game of hide and seek either. Yet, the fact is, that if we do nothing and just complain about having to be the super heroes, we will all end up dying. That is what the world is heading to right now. You don't have to. It's your choice, but I think that you should prepare to not complain in the end, if you die, or are forced to live in a kind of world you hate.'' Honestly? He had nothing more to say if Shun was intent on giving that kind of attitude towards it. He wasn't going to drag the younger into it if he wanted to sit on his butt and flail about how everyone is unfair to him, instead of fighting for himself. Not that he didn't understand that people were sometimes busy with normal life, but the way Shun put it simply appreared as if the teen just didn't give much of a damn.

''No, I did not. I was simply answering your questions, which is why we got where we are now. No need to blame me for it. That aside, what is so wrong about a street? But we can go somewhere, sure. I don't really care.''
Shun always knew how to get him into a conflicted mood. He would give the teen one more look over his shoulder, as he proceeded to walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Flies [Shun]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next