Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Time Flies [Shun]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Sharaku would close his eyes for a brief moment, staying in the same position as he had been. Wrong...no, that wasn't necessarilly it. Though, that depended on perspective. The teen might see it as a bad thing. You can never tell for sure how will someone react. He had faced that firsthand many times before after all. Then again, you won't know until you try. That's life for you. ''Worry probably isn't the right word...'', he would mutter, trying to come up with a way to put this. These kinds of discussions were tiring in one way or another.

''I'm just....'', he would shake his head to clear his thoughts. ''Would you mind answering me something?..If you can, that is.'', he'd ask, with a faint smile, letting the teen process it before continuing. ''This might sound a bit weird...but..we've already established that you like me more than a friend and all that, yes? This is probably a stupid question...but what exactly makes the difference there? I mean, I know it isn't the same thing as spending time with a stranger...still, what makes the cut? Does it 'feel' that much different when being around someone you like..?'' He really hoped Shun wouldn't take this the wrong way, but he wasn't sure how to put it. He didn't mean that he didn't like the teen at all or anything. It was just that..well, he's always had a problem defining 'like, and 'love'. What did the words mean really? He couldn't say he'd ever felt attached to anyone in the past, which made it no easier. He simply had a bit of a mess in this all.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:23 pm

Oh? So that’s the issue? Understandable, since it was well known by now that emotional conversations weren’t Sharaku’s cup of tea, so to speak. It was rather funny, in Shunnosuke’s mind, how a grown-up, well-behaved and well-spoken man was more or less oblivious to these matters and struggled with grasping sentimental concepts. That doesn’t mean Shunnosuke had all the answers or was an expert in the topic. — …it does. There isn’t a recipe of what makes it different, it just…is. I don’t want to get this close to my regular acquaintances, I don’t want to go on dates with them. It’s something we can’t compare… — Despite his smile, it’s kind of sad to confirm it’s not a reciprocal feeling at all. The teen was hopeful, as he had always been despite the little depressive moments, but he also knew there’s nothing he could really do about it. — …There will be this person in your life who’ll appear to you different than any other. Special, somehow... And you may not know why or how, but… You’ll know it when you feel it. — His dreamy smile and eyes shifted to another point. To be fair, he was feeling pretty ridiculous right now. Sharaku came to him to find an answer and though Shun had been talking about feelings and expressing it for a while, when it came to rationalize it, he just couldn’t offer the answer the older aimed for. That and this kind of talk is completely embarrassing beyond the acceptable. He’s sounding like a silly shoujo manga protagonist. Ew.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:33 pm

This was...hard. He was both getting what Shun was saying, and yet not at the same time. It makes sense, but technically, you can go and get close to people, or date them, even when you don't particulatly love them. Not everyone falls in love at first sight, no? In which case, you have to get things moving before that actually kicks in. Sharaku would squint a bit, at a random point in front of him, thinking. He would then look at the teen a little absentmindedly. ''I think..I can understand that somewhat...but you don't have to know that right away, do you? Unless someone falls in love at first sight, they generally date and hang out first before figuring it out. Feelings come and go..that much I know. It's confusing, I suppose.'', he would say, chuckling faintly afterwards. Maybe he would figure himself out one day.

''Well then, do you want to do something else, or stay here? I'm not going to make you talk about this more unless you want to. I know you don't really like discussing such.'', he'd ask, looking directly at Shun this time. He figured that Shun wasn't too comfortable discussing this with him...and he wouldn't press the teen. He needed to get this straight with himself in the first place after all. Talking would only help him so much. And he had the feeling that it would only end up making the younger think he did not like him enough, despite that not being the case.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:17 am

Sharaku had a point. You don’t have to know  right from the start. In fact, chances of “love at first sight” happening can be pretty low, unless you’re a desperate person constantly searching for someone. It wasn’t Shun’s case…was it? Sure he came off as avidly demanding Sharaku to return his feelings, but it didn’t start as an immediate love when they first met. — You’re right. At least for me, it wasn’t immediate…I don’t know, when we first met, I just wanted to see you again…stay close to you, know you better, and then… — He briefly looked back to Sharaku through the corner of his eyes to catch a glimpse of his expression before turning his sight to another point. The older got it right, Shunnosuke wasn’t really enjoying discussing his feelings to that extent, felt like explaining himself, explaining the obvious; should Sharaku know how to read between the lines they wouldn’t be discussing such thingas, as if he was teaching him about “love” or something. Still, he thought it was necessary. — It’s alright. But to be fair, I feel like I’m lecturing you about something that’s hard to rationalize. — He chucked a bit. — Does it bother you? That I like you to a deeper extent, that is… Does it make you worried?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:20 pm

While he was listening, Sharaku would stay silent at first, staring ahead somewhat absentmindedly, obviously thinking about something. Even if he were to speak up, he didn't have anything meaningful to say, so perhaps it was better not to. He didn't want to possibly complicate it on accident. Was there even anything to say? Ah well. Though, he would snap back to focus when Shun spoke about lecturing, at which point he would look towards the teen, a slightly inquisitive glance. ''If I didn't want you to say anything, I wouldn't have brought the subject up in the first place, would I?'' He often didn't like lectures...that was true, but there was a difference between getting one that was uncalled for, and one he pretty much asked for himself. He was the one that posed a question, therefore there was little reason for him to complain about getting told. Logically put.

He would blink a few times, in slight confusing, raising an eyebrow at the teen when hearing the following inquiry. Eh? Was that one hard to deduce? In case it bothered him, then he wouldn't be hanging around with Shun already. If he was really bothered, he would have bolted off long ago. ''Do you think I am?'', he would chuckle in amusement. ''If I was honestly bothered, I would have stopped giving you the time of my day long ago. After all, I have known for a good while by now. I think we just work on slightly different wavelenghts, which makes it harder to keep in line.'', he would give an actual answer afterwards, leaning against the back of the bench.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:16 pm

If Shun thought Sharaku was really bothered…? Not really. At least, he didn’t seem bothered at all, and his response made some sense. Though you can never be too sure just by looking, right? It was more like the teenager trying to confirm once again at which ground they are.

…You’re right. — “Again”, he completed mentally with a tiny smile. Though it was bothersome to an extent to realize how immature he was next to Sharaku, what the man said made the teenager greatly relieved. — Hum…can we stay here a little longer?... We kind of don’t spend too much time together, and… I don’t know when I’ll see you again… — “Or if I’ll see you again”. His tone was a bit dreadful and wavering. In his mind, he only thought about the possibility of Sharaku dying somewhere without him, in a place where Shunnosuke wouldn’t be able to reach or even know what happened. He didn’t want to push Sharaku, but he also couldn’t help but to express his concerned feelings.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Casting a thoughtful look at the younger, Sharaku was a little unsure as to what to do about this. He wasn't completely sure whether it had been the best idea to tell Shun about that, seeing as the teen was obviously going to worry over it extensively now. Yet, it would probably be a worse case scenario in case he simply didn't come back later on, and no one would have an idea of what could have happened. Not that he was planning to, but sometimes, luck isn't in your favor, no matter how hard you try. Still, what was the better course of action..? Not that it mattered much by now, since he had already told the younger. Hm. He couldn't say he wasn't anxious about it at all, but most likely from a different standpoint that others would. He wasn't particularly afraid of facing death itself..but he didn't really want to know what would happen once the rest found out if he failed to get out of it. Well...he wouldn't be able to know at that point, but it wasn't hard to imagine. And he didn't really like that. In the end, it was harder on those that stayed alive..unless afterlife actually existed. Because, when you're dead, whatever is happening is of no matter to you anymore.

''Life can be cruel at times..''
, he'd mutter a bit tiredly, not giving the teen an actual answer to the question that had been posed. A few moments of silence, and just looking at the other later, he would shift, reaching towards the younger, attempting to lift Shun, and set the teen to sit in his lap...unless he'd get enough protesting to interrupt him, that is. In case he'd be successful, he would hug Shun from behind, still staying quiet for now, however. ''...''
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:32 am

When Shunnosuke posed his simple request, he wasn’t looking at Sharaku. In fact, during all that conversation, it was quite hard to catch a glimpse of the man’s face. With the given response, he closed his eyes, not saying a word. His silence spoke for himself. That phrase was so meaningful yet so meaningless to him that he’d rather stay quiet, fighting himself over taking it as a simple sentence blurt out of melancholy or something with a deeper, negative meaning towards him. In any case, past some time the teenager opened his eyes again, still not looking at Sharaku, though the peripheral vision made him quite aware that he’s being observed.

…hm? — He stood up partially when Sharaku. Not the kind of touch he was expecting, and he was obviously not getting what Sharaku aimed for at first, it was printed on his face. However, he didn’t object. If Sharaku wanted something, he could ask. And when he realized what was going on, he was led to sit on Sharaku’s lap. Needless to say, that was enough to race the teen’s heartbeats. — ….feeling touchy now...? — He asked in a sort of a giggly, disconcerted tone, letting Sharaku do as he wanted. Knowing how Sharaku wasn't so eager to get touchy unless in very specific situations, he wondered why now.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:31 am

Well, that went...fairly fine. On the other hand, Sharaku wanted to sigh when Shun posed the question. Out of all things...why ask something that was obvious enough? If he didn't feel like it, he wouldn't have done it. Logically. So what was the point of inquiring about such? In case the meaning of that question was supposed to be something else, then the teen kind of forgot to word it correctly. It wasn't that he had a problem with answering, but the answer to that one was something the younger could have figured out himself if he wanted to. He couldn't say no after all. It would make little sense to do what he had done, and give a negative answer.

''And if I am..?''
, he'd answer with a question, his tone a little confused. ''I am not quite sure what you mean by asking that. I don't think it'd make sense for me to do that, in case I did not feel like it. Or did you just want to hear me say yes?'' Well, there was no saying for sure when Shun was concerned at times, so it could have very well have been something along those lines. At any rate, he would just let the younger explain..if there was anything to explain, that is. Because he honestly didn't really know what was he supposed to answer, besides the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:42 pm

The response wasn't totally unexpected. Sharaku has a hard time figuring things out on his own, not craving for deeper meanings but rather sticking for the literal sentences. It was rather funny in some occasions; others, not so much. This time, however, felt into the first category.

…I don't mean anything. — He replied in a light tone, placing one hand over Sharaku's with some caution. At least, he didn't mean anything bad with that. More like, he was curious was to what caused Sharaku to display affection now out of the blue, but it was nowhere close to a complaint. — It's not a bad thing. I...like it... — For the first time in this date, or perhaps since the beginning, he felt now like they were a real couple, not only in his imagination. That and a gentle, innocent gesture of appreciation feels way better than a bold initiative of biting and whatnot on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:09 pm

Sharaku would blink a few times, but decide to let it go. He doubted it was literally nothing, otherwise Shun wouldn't have opened his mouth in the first place. Then again, there was no reason for him to probe as it was. ''Alright then.'', he'd mutter, letting the teen move as he wanted. He wasn't really against close contact, but it did depend on the way it happened. He was fine with it, as long as it wasn't too quick, or the other person surprising him too much. Those instances could end bad. After all, there was one time where he almost punched Hyde for sort of jump hugging him from the behind, without a warning. If there was something he couldn't stand, it was that kind of touching, where he couldn't expect it at all..and doubly so when it was more then just a simple one.

''I figured you would.'', he would chuckle lightly. That was something he could guess well enough. In any case, he would just stay as he was for now, humming faintly. He didn't mind talking, but he didn't feel like coming up with something to say either. Not right now.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2015 2:33 pm

I'm becoming predictable, aren't I? — He wasn't really bothered by it. In fact, it was a nice thing Sharaku could realize what he could do to make Shunnosuke comfortable and relaxed and what he shouldn't. Perhaps it's age limitation as Sharaku implied. By now, there was a light yet pretty noticeable tone of red tinted on the teenager's cheeks, due to his pale complexion. That said, he would just stay silent for a while. He thought about asking if his weight was bothersome to Sharaku's thighs, but...he wasn't really heavy and the man wasn't complaining. In fact, the student thought about saying many things, anything that could just take the silence between them away. Yet, it was comfortable enough for him to just not linger on his insecure thoughts and stay still, appreciating the intimacy. He wondered how Sharaku viewed everything... If this was his way of giving Shunnosuke a glimpse of what they could be before the man followed his path and, who knows, died by the hands of his stalker. Realizing it may be a farewell took the smile from his lips little by little. And what was supposed to make Shunnosuke happy changed into a noticeable melancholy, sadness...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:29 pm

''Sometimes...'' That was the most accurate way to put it. As much as Shun could be predictable at times, there were also those moments when Sharaku had little to no idea what the teen wanted, or was on about. Mainly when the younger exercised his skill at being vague. Say what you want, but he wasn't about to become a poet or something, and make lists in his head as to what all a sentence could possibly mean, because the other can't simply say it the way it is supposed to be taken when he wants to be understood. He would have to resist frowning when the younger started looking down. What now? They weren't even talking, so it couldn't be from something that had been said. Sometimes, he sort of wished he knew how to deal with these things easily. It can be difficult when you pretty much play the game blindly.

The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 E3YJTgJ

Ahn, well. He would reach up with his free hand, brushing his fingers against the teen's cheek. ''Hey..what's wrong..?'', he'd ask in a somewhat low tone. He really wasn't sure what to think of such a sudden mood change...doubly so when he couldn't fanthom the reason. Unless a bit of extended silence was one. And Shun seemed kinda happy about the sitting arrangement just a moment ago...Why did it have to be so complicated...?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:02 pm

Shunnosuke sighed, not withdrawing from the touch on his face. Surprised as he was at first, he didn't object to it. — I... I don't know. I just feel sad that you've been stalked, that your life is in danger and I can't do anything about it... — His tone was a bit shaky and unstable. With such influence and social abilities, it all proved to be useless and when it comes down to what really matters, Shunnosuke was completely powerless. — I shouldn't feel worried. You're grown up, you've been through a lot already, I'm sure you can take care of yourself without help. But I feel worried still...that you may die somewhere. Somewhere I wouldn't be able to reach, somewhere I wouldn't know... Somewhere without me... — Even though he probably couldn't be able to protect the person he cared for, he still wanted to at least be there and support the older. In battles, against these supernatural creatures, he didn't mind staying behind while the others do the work, but this...it's a completely different situation. He wanted to be there. — I apologize, I don't mean to drag the mood down. It just struck me that this may be the last time I... — He glanced to Sharaku for a tiny period leaving the sentence at that, incomplete. To the wise, one word is enough. He just hoped that Sharaku would take the display of the teen's emotional side lightly and be understandable rather than irritable.

Weakness:

Last edited by Shunny on Sun May 10, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:16 pm

...That was definitely not what Sharaku expected to hear. If anything, he would have thought something like that would have come earlier. It has been a while since he told the younger...did it just take this long to actually click? Maybe? As a matter of fact, how long had they even been sitting here? He had not checked the time at all. Ah well. That wasn't the problem, however. It was the fact that he..as usual, had no idea how to really deal with this. What could he do? Yet, it was somewhat amusing. In the past, not that long ago, he would have gotten annoyed by hearing this kind of talk. For several reasons. And while it was a little unsettling even now, he could understand it better. That, however, did not change his lack of solutions for such a problem.

''This may be a little troubling...'', he would mutter under his breath, taking a deep breath afterwards. ''It's alright..I understand, but...'', he would falter for a moment. This would probably be hard on the teen for as long as they knew each other. Assuming he'd stay alive for that long. ''Thing is..I cannot change this. I've been dancing with death in one way or another for years already, and I always will, unless those that caused it change their views...This may not be the last time I am in that kind of situation..'' And considering what was happening now, it was unlikely. If it didn't happen after all this time, it wasn't going to anytime soon. He would always have to be prepared for the possibility that someone would have a problem with what he was.

''I think I know how you feel..but it's still for the better this way. If I had you come with me, you'd just get hurt too, and that is the last thing I want. Whoever is after me, is most likely a skilled fighter.'' Which kind of sucked...but you can't pick. ''Perhaps you could try to focus on something positive..? You'll be happy if I come back, yes? Maybe you could think about that...'' Yeah, right. Seriously though...this felt rather awkward. The 'What am I even doing?' kind of awkward. He would move his hand again, this time to put it on the teen's chest, somewhere around where his heart would be. It's isn't easy to aim from this vision angle, okay? ''Death can happen to anyone, at any time...but what matters most is that you'll still be able to remember that person, no matter what may happen. So don't be sad, alright? How about this. Tell me one thing you'd really want me to do, and I promise I'll do it if I come back. As much as I want to, I can't say I'll make it for sure, but I can do this.''

..Hm. Maybe he did eat something crazy for breakfast today, because he had no idea what the hell was he doing here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Flies [Shun]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next