Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Time Flies [Shun]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:18 am

In the middle of the mindgames and innuendos back and forth, Shunnosuke had closed his eyes, anticipating what he thought to be a kiss...that didn’t come. When he opened his eyes again, after a short time of wait, Sharaku was already with his face on the teen’s neck, skin to skin which made the teenager’s naturally pale complexion turn into a distinct shadeof red, amidst all the confusion expressed on the teen’s face. Chills would run down his spine as he felt how dangerously close they were, as well as the sensation of the older’s hot breath on his neck. — W...what are you doing? — He asked in a humorous manner, chuckling rather uncertain if he should be laughing in this situation. Like, they were in a public space getting intimate... Sure, Shunnosuke didn’t offer any resistance to the embrace nor to the gesture itself, letting Sharaku do whatever he wanted, and his tone didn’t imply any hints of worry whatsoever, for he’d rather wait for the man's further actions. Still, considering Shunnosuke’s upbringing, it was something worth his concerns. What if a random bystander recognized him and told the tale to his family? Or a jornalist decided to take pictures of the scene and publish?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:12 pm

How cute. On the other hand..good question. What was he doing? As a matter of fact, Sharaku did not have a solid answer to the question. Yes, he could claim it was for the fun, but that would only be the partial truth, he knew as much. For some reason, he felt kind of dissapointed, but he couldn't put a finger to it. What did he even want from this...? ''Can't I? It isn't as if you had told me what exactly you wanted, so I can do whatever I want.'', he would mutter, not moving from his current position just yet. He had known what the teen wanted, but frankly, it was getting a bit boring if it were to be the same as always. Not that it wasn't nice, but perhaps he wasn't as excited about it as he should be. Maybe for Shun it was normal to be after that so eagerly...but he didn't get as much 'yay' from it himself. Perhaps it was the age difference kind of getting in the way this time. It wasn't a huge problem, but he did get a little bored when it was always kept too simple. But he had a feeling that the teen would probably explode if he did anymore than they had so far. At least from the kinds of reactions he had seen up till now.

''Does it bother you..?'', he'd ask in a laidback tone, as he raised his head a little, taking note of the red colors. He would blow hot air on Shun's ear casually. ''Hm, maybe I could play vampire. Think you taste good..?'', he would poke in slight amusement, before his expression changed into a somewhat thoughful one. ''But, say, what are you expecting out of this? You seem rather flustered whenever I do something a little out of the line. You're 17, yes? How far are you willing to go?'' No, he would not really want anything extreme, because in all honesty, he would probably just feel weird about it. Still, he was interested in the answer. After all, dating someone seriously would mean the younger would have to go beyond little kisses one day...and he had a hard time imagining that at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:49 pm

Fair point. He hasn't said specifically what he wanted Sharaku to do. Bless his words turning against him; though, Shunnosuke wasn't opposed to it at all. Sure, he was concerned someone may catch a glimpse of them both in a somewhat compromising situation, but he wouldn't go as far as to tell Sharaku to stop right there and retreat. Alright, unless it's something completely absurd to be done at the open air, that wouldn't "bother" him...too much. Not the case here; if anything, he was just worried about the public reception — or rather, his family reception — in case something leaked, but the liberties, the closeness itself, they weren't a problem per se. Which doesn't mean Shun wouldn't respond bashfully, for example, with hot air blown right on his ear and the vampire jester remark, making him shift and raise his shoulders a bit as primal reaction. At this point he didn't know if his giggles were result of tickles or jitters, it's not something the teen could fully explain in words. Therefore, when Sharaku posed his questions, Shunnosuke would just...stay there, thinking about it. — ...Does my age matter? — He would return firstly; of course the teen wasn't completely unaware at how the age difference could count in this kind of relationship, it was a concern expressed before by both of them in one of their countless arguments. But...why now? Shun honestly felt like their 6 years difference had little weight in the equation. It's just a number, therefore it shouldn't matter if Shunnosuke already gave his consent to the older. The problem, if there's a problem, was...something else: his own inexperience. And, of course, his pride. — ...I'm not "flustered". It's just...I was never this close to someone before, the farthest I've reached is "almost", but never "there"... — Aside from the worries about his image the teenager conveniently omitted and the vagueness of his statement, is it bad that the level of closeness they've reached is something new to him? As far as it goes, Shunnosuke didn't outwardly reject Sharaku's "advances", despite his response to the stimuli. Plus, how can he know how far he would go if he didn't know where it'll lead in first place? Their relationship wasn't even a relationship in first place, so... All that talk did was put the teen's insecurity in evidence, which he didn't want.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:02 am

Sharaku would chuckle at the reaction to what he was doing, before leaning backwards as the teen asked his question. As nice as the position was, he still had to be bending down to stay there, and it could get a little uncomfortable after a while. He would scratch at his cheek thoughtfully. Did the age matter? Technically, yes and no. Age itself would be important if it was way too out of line. Less than 15, for example. In this current case..it wasn't really a problem of age. Besides, he couldn't honestly claim Shun was too young at 17...for reasons. ''Ehm, not really. Everyone does things at a different age..and it isn't like you're 10. That would be a problem. Besides...if I claimed you're too young to be doing stuff at 17..I'd just be a hypocrite.'' And that wasn't what he was aiming for here.

''You don't need to worry too much. I'm not bothered...just curious, that's all.''
In any case, he couldn't be telling the younger what to do. He just sort of wanted to know. It wasn't even relevant at the moment, in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:21 pm

Telling him to not worry is exactly what makes him worried, though he said he was just curious, isn't it? Alright then, Shunnosuke decided it was probably for the best to not pay too much mind to something that, as Sharaku said, had little to no deeper meaning at all. Other than that..."doing 'stuff'"? A rather humorous way to describe "it". He wondered if the older was just being courteous and subtle here to not "shock" the teenager. Pointless, for sure, Shunnosuke already knew about the birds and the bees and the way the subject was presented made him chuckle a bit, almost in a scornful manner.

Why, have you started doing..."stuff"...at 17? I thought back then you didn't have time for such. — Now, despite the little mockery, Shunnosuke was curious about the answer. Not that the picture of Sharaku doing anything with anybody else was the most pleasant in mind, but... Besides, it did raise a doubt: Sharaku said he wasn't eager to get intimate and awfully close to anyone. So...how? — Were you two dating back then or was it just a fling? — For sure, an odd conversation.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:00 pm

Now Shun was the one asking questions? Guess it was fair, even though he hadn't gotten a certain answer for his. What the younger told him was rather vague. After all, what does 'almost', mean in this context? Ah well. Sharaku didn't mind as much, so he would let that fly right now. If he needed to, he could find out later on. He would give a mild smile. ''Actually, it was at 16. As for the time...well, technically I didn't, but it wasn't something I planned to do...Sometimes, things just happen.'', he would answer after a short moment of thinking it over. That had kind of been a one time thing anyway. He hadn't done much for a good while afterwards. And having time was questionable. Unless one was busy 24/7, then there was still some time to be found. Two, as he said, it hadn't even been something he originally planned spending time on.

He would actually laugh under his breath when Shun inquried about dating. Please, no. Now that was something he did not have time for...even if he for some unfanthomable reason wanted to. And considering under what conditions that happened, it would be really strange to even attempt dating. He would shrug indifferently. ''...I don't even properly remember that guy. So, not dating, no. In fact, I've never dated anyone before. It had never been about that for me, on the occasions when I actually did get involved in it.'' He wasn't sure how the teen would react to all that. Alas, he was just answering the questions he had been given.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:44 pm

16? Even worse. However, being frankly, he didn't see too much difference from being 16 years old to being 17. Depending on what happens in that little time frame, one year can mean a huge difference in one's psyche or it can mean absolutely nothing. Living his regular daily life, Shunnosuke was more inclined to the latter option. Other than that, the "sometimes things just happen" part made him chuckle. Really, that's...naughty. Even for him. Planning to do it may sound pretty perverted and too awkward of an option to the teenager, but letting "things just happen" is not much better on his eyes. Like, one moment they're talking and the next moment, kissing and "doing it"? He didn't quite get how it works.

Not really surprising. You're not the dating type, I know that. — He shrugged, nonchalantly. Somehow, utter that fact wasn't too upsetting, and treating and chatting with Sharaku as if they were two friends, not aiming for anything deeper, was fine. Odd, weird, yes, but not bad at all. In another stance, it seemed that Sharaku didn't see it as special at all. He may be wrong, but the way the older said it, though mildly, gave off a strange vibe as if it didn't really mean anything to him other than a moment with one person he can't even remember well. It kind of tickled the teenager off, regardless of how modern it may be, because if Sharaku doesn't really see people he "connects with", so to speak as special, then probably it wouldn't be different should they get that close. Perhaps Shun was just too old-fashioned when it comes to this particular topic, which is odd, since he was okay with an eventually naughty behavior and flirtatious remarks... — So, it wasn't special for you?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:58 pm

That...wasn't right. Sharaku would end up frowning a little when Shun shrugged it off with a statement like that. Yes, he chose not to do it, but that didn't mean he was against it. If it came down to it, he wouldn't dismiss the idea completely. Admittably, he could do it, but it depended on circumistance a lot. For it to work in a longer term, it would most likely require a person that could understand him at least above decently. He wasn't initially comfortable with the concept of dating, but that didn't mean he wasn't the type. He simply couldn't do it with every kind of person. ''As a matter of fact..you aren't completely correct on that. I could..It's just that I tend to take it more slowly..'' Hm. This wasn't easy to explain in understandable terms. ''I suppose...I kind of see it a little differently. I have no real problem when it comes to the physical part of a relationship, but actual 'dating' is something else. I can't...go for it with just about anyone. I find it hard. So...I don't think the problem is me not being the 'type'. In the past, I hadn't really been comfortable enough with any person I've known...not to the extent at which I'd be willing to take that path...so, I didn't.'' That was the gist of it, pretty much.

At the second question, he would look to the side at first. Obviously, the answer to that one was no. But he knew that saying so wasn't going to sound nice, depending on what Shun thought it meant. And since Shun was asking for a confirmation, it did suggest that the idea bothered him in a sense. Well. Looking back at the teen, he would sigh. ''No. To say the truth...it was far from that.  At that time, I hated it.'', he would smile wryly. ''It wasn't exactly what I wanted.'', he would add with a shake of his head, before gazing at the younger more contemplatively. ''Though...I think I know what you're aiming for here. It isn't that I don't view this kind of activity as any special. It should be, yes. Yet, it is a certain kind of feeling..and it doesn't just happen all the time. Would you feel special if you did it with someone you don't truly care for in any other way? Somehow, I doubt that happens often. It feels nice for a little while, but that's it. I actually find it a bit dull.'', he would chuckle faintly. ''Maybe it's exactly because I never had the chance of doing that with someone whom I had an actual relationship with first. Perhaps it'd be different that way.'' Of course, that he wouldn't know unless it happened at some point of time.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:12 pm

I take my words back then. — Somehow, the response he received was rather satisfying to his ears, letting a concious smile bloom upon his lips. To be fair, Shunnosuke had similar views about relationship. The dating part is something you should, theoretically, share with a person who fills your requirements, whatever they are. As for the physical part...he saw that coming. He wouldn't mind if people would prefer one-night stands over serious commitments, even him, judgmental as he is, knew it wasn't his place to be bothered by that. A modern concept he had no real problems with, it's just wasn't applicable to his life. The first obvious reason was being kept in line most of the time, with only a few opportunities to escape their watch. The second is, whether the teen wanted or not, as much as he thought sex is overrated and people are free to do it whenever they want to whoever they want, Shunnosuke had way more romantic ideals for his own future than he would like to admit. — I guess we're not that different here...except for the physical part. Which is until I'm drunk, that is. — He rolled his eyes, preferring to not go further about that one episode when he met his classmate in a nightclub. Oh well. — I guess I wouldn't even try to do it with someone I'm not intimate with. As I said before, I was never too close to a person to even allow myself to reach that limit. I've even heard I intimidate people...it never went past the boundaries of harmless flirting. That is...never, until I met you. — He wasn't looking at Sharaku this time, rather keeping his sight set at a random point in field of view.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:05 am

Okay..? That went more smoothly than Sharaku expected it to. Of course, he had disliked the whole agruing back and forth set up from just a while ago, but you kind of get used to things after a certain period of time. And it was almost weird to not get opposed in any way or form after trying to explain by now. On top of that, it was hard to come up with anything to say...when there was nothing to actually address. No, he did not want to go back to arguments. Yet, it would take some time to get used to if this wasn't just a momentary shift in atmosphere. He would hum lightly. ''It's fine. I wasn't offended in the first place. I know how I can seem at times.'' There wasn't much more to say to that.

He would blink a few times when the teen spoke about drinking in regards to the subject. That was..one way to go about with it. Personally, he had little experience with such. He rarely turned towards alcohol, and on the sporadic occassions it happened, he never went beyond a certain limit. Definitely not to the point where he'd go flirt and get touchy with someone due to the drink itself. He simply wasn't really interested in the after effects of overdoing it. ''Do you get drunk often?'', he'd ask, simply out of curiosity. It was already strange that Shun was into alcohol this much, without even being of drinking age yet. Then again, there was no way to know. Maybe it was normal to drink so early these days. He didn't follow on this very much.

''Hm...So..''
, he would stay in thought for a while. ''Do you want it to go past them now?'', he'd ask in a light tone, looking towards the teen. Whether it went or not was one thing. What mattered in the end was if you wanted it to, and how far. Sure, he knew Shun was somewhat eager about stuff like kisses, but it was doubtful that was the only thing he'd want out of a relationship. And he didn't meant strictly the physical part this time around. Just, in general. What direction would the younger want this to go in..?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:15 pm

No! My parents would kill me if I went overboard with drinking. — Shunnosuke replied promptly. Since the teenager usually has a taste of alcohol when nobody’s around to pester him, he had to compensate with extra care, being careful to not let his breath make his little, forbidden adventures with alcohol become noticeable. Probably they knew already, for they were public figures, but…as long as they don’t see it, there’s little problem.

…now…as for Sharaku’s second question... His first reaction was to laugh sheepishly, wavering at the response. Such a straightforward question, to which an answer was pretty obvious already. If Shun hadn’t grown a deeper interest in Sharaku, then everything he said or did by no was pretty pointless. — …With you?...I do, but-- — The teen briefly faced Sharaku, not really sure of what the man aimed for with such inquire. Was he talking about a commitment or…something further? After all, they were talking about…that. Besides, he came to accept the idea of nothing possibly coming out of his attempts after realizing his insistence and moderate advances failed, so thinking about anything deeper than a mere friendship was a bit awkward in light of the fact they’ve spent the day talking just like that: as friends. — I won’t force anything this time… Just as you said. — That was such an embarrassing talk he avoided looking back to Sharaku.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:53 am

Sharaku would stare at the teen for a short moment when given that swift answer. Then, he would chuckle lightly. It was actually kind of funny to imagine. Not that he wanted Shun to get killed by his own parents, of course, but getting that sort of answer to his question was amusing nonetheless. Though, it was a wonder. Wasn't the younger claiming that his parents didn't care about him before? But they would care about that? Eh..he didn't want to think over that right now anyway. ''Well, make sure to hide if you do so then.'', he'd state, seemingly in a lighthearted mood at the moment. Well, as much as he could be with all the doomsdays coming up left and right.

He would keep looking at the teen with a faint smile. As a matter of fact, he didn't really mean anything too forward with his inquiry. Not really. He just wanted to see the reaction. He had no problems getting there, and doing it...but he didn't go after it actively at all. How long has it been.. 2 years and something by now? At any rate, he was fairly fine with either direction. He would hum lightly. ''I appreciate that, yes. However, I'm not insisting on you completely pulling back either. All I ask is that you take it easy. I don't mind you saying what you want. After all, you can't do something when you don't know whether both sides are alright with it beforehand.'', he would say in an easygoing tone, sticking his tongue out at the teen, somewhat playfully. If Shun looked towards him to notice, that is.

The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 AvgHzGJ
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 6:43 pm

For once, Shunnosuke laughed a bit. Hide? Alright. That wasn’t a responsible advice to give to a transgressor teenager, but could do. — Will do. I’m sure they know already, but since they’re never around… — Shunnosuke rolled his eyes, mischievously and almost as if he was proud about avoiding being caught without sacrificing his guilty little pleasures.

He turned his face to Sharaku…and to his surprise, he was quite…friendly about it. — …I know. — Somehow, the teen felt a warm sensation, as if not everything was lost on his side. His smile, usually a cocksure and smug grin, acquired an unusual shape of tenderness. Felt nothing like the uneasiness from the beginning of the date. — Does that mean you’re alright with it too? — He asked with a coyness, probably imagining the answer but no bad in making sure and listening from the older’s mouth, right? When it comes to dealing with Sharaku, it’s always better to make it completely clear, for the sake of both sides.

Last edited by Shunny on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:12 pm

Tilting his head to the side a little, Sharaku would squint at the younger for a moment. Hm, was that so then? ''Hm, 1- 0 for you then?'' That probably wasn't extremely funny, but he couldn't come up with anything better to say on the spot, without accidentally refering to something he probably shouldn't. He already realized Shun did not particularly like discussing his family in detail, if the past reactions accounted for anything. The last thing he wanted right now was to somehow turn it sour. He'd rather avoid that with how things stood in general.

He would remain quiet for a short while when Shun turned his words onto him. He would give the teen a fairly laidback smile afterwards. ''Unless you give me a reason not to..then I am. Though, that doesn't mean I want to go fast with it..'' Not in this case, at least. That would probably not end very well. There were some things he'd rather avoid if this were to actually get somewhere. And going for it quickly would most likely not accomplish that. He knew himself well enough to assume that much. ''Hmm..'', he would hum lightly, seemingly somewhat lost in thought, as he reached one hand up to touch the teen's shoulder, almost sort of hesitantly. One would wonder what was on his mind right now.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:29 pm

”I am”. Even though the following sentence wasn’t exactly the most pleasant thing to listen because it reminds him of his screw ups, the response itself meant no one of them was ready to give up on each other. Shunnosuke wasn’t the most patient person when it comes to having his desires complied, but he could live with the hope. By now, he’s probably looking too silly and dreamy with the way he’s smiling.

…Hm? Is something wrong…? — He said, partially confused. The touch on his shoulder was nice and all, but the look on Sharaku’s face wasn’t too easy to decipher. Though he doubted the gesture itself meant anything deeper, it was hard to tell what’s on his mind. — …Worried…?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Flies [Shun]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next