Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Time Flies [Shun]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:30 am

Sharaku would just give a light hum. It was kind of amusing to watch the teen be all concerned about it. Yes, it wasn't something he had expected, but that didn't mean he didn't like it at all. Despite the fact that it most likely was more suited for a female, at least when in regards to usual standards, he didn't mind as much. A long way in the past, he perhaps would have, but he didn't really care these days. If he didn't protest back then when Naomi and Rita argued what color dress would he look good in, this was nothing compared to that.

''It's okay.'', he would chuckle lightly. ''I don't care about the girly part nowadays. Besides, if I went by that, some people would already point out that I look enough like a girl just by having my hair as long as I do.'' After all, it wasn't very common for a man to have waist long hair. Not like he gave a damn. ''At any rate, as the saying goes, it's the thought that counts, no? Even if I did dislike it, it would be better than nothing.'' Well, he didn't get gifts often..and he couldn't even properly remember the last time he did. It would be hard to be mad just because an item didn't suit his taste. Which wasn't the case right now really. He was just surprised, that was all. ''Speaking of which... ''

Ehm, well. This had not been anywhere on his actual plan, to be honest, but he would feel lame for just getting a gift and not giving anything in return. Problem was, he hadn't originally expected Shun to go that far, with the situation they were in back then in mind. Hmm. He could possibly leave this for later...but frankly, he had no idea when would later even be in his case. Being realistic here. What did....Eh. He would take a moment to search through his pockets. ''I have to admit I wasn't really planning for this, considering on what note we ended up the last time....but here, have this.'', he would toss a keychain like item towards the teen's lap, though Shun could just catch it if he had good enough reflexes. He wasn't really putting strength behind the throw. ''Not necessarily extremely fancy, but it's the best I have right now...and we may not meet again that soon, depending on how things go.'', he would smile thinly, leaning backwards again, snapping his fingers vaguely. ''Or maybe this would do.''

The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 Fv10gWv

A black/violet butterfly would flutter about, perching on the younger's right knee, waving its wings lazily. With that, Sharaku would just glance at the other, watching for the reaction. Too bad he couldn't make these last longer than for a while. But hey, it was still something.

Boo:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:14 pm

Alright. So he enjoyed the gift. Shunnosuke wasn't completely sure if Sharaku was just being considerate of his feelings, probably picturing the teenager would be brokenhearted if the man disliked the object he has put so much effort, money and care into, or if he really meant it. In any case, he smiled, more relaxed. Perhaps too relaxed, since he couldn't grab what the man had thrown to him. What to expect from someone who does his best to skip Physical Education classes whenever it's possible or performs poorly at them? His reflexes obviously weren't far from being considered great. On his lap, a silver keychain with a metal butterfly and a heart attached to it. Simple and definitely not fancy as his hairpin, Sharaku had that right. But...Shunnosuke liked it. The butterfly-shape, the heart-shape, even the purple...but above all, the gesture. In other times, the teenager could have thought the man felt obliged to return his gift with another out of mere social convention and picked out of his pocket the first thing available to "pay his debt". Somehow, he knew it wasn't the case. Sharaku was being honest here and that's what earned him a smile from the younger, who kept his eyes set on his little gift.
...now...a butterfly? From where? They were just entering spring season, the park wasn't that flowery yet. He did notice the creature materialized at the snap of Sharaku's fingers, keeping his eyes set on it until the butterfly landed on his knee. — ...you did it? — Shun was...confused and mesmerized, smiling at the older like a child watching for the first time an illusionist taking a rabbit out of his top hat. A hidden talent Sharaku has been keeping to himself this whole time? — H-how...? You never told me you can do magic! — He reached out an index finger to the butterfly, hoping it to alight in there. Black and purple, huh? Kind of an eerie combination, yet pretty nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:58 pm

Hmm, it seemed Shun was fairly okay with the sort of rushed gift. That was good. Sharaku didn't want the teen to be overly dissapointed...but, with not knowing how well would his next confrontation go, it was better now than never. And that was the best he has right now. Besides, he had little use for it. He wasn't the type to really wear keychains anywhere. In fact, Shun was right about one thing. He did like those other kinds of accessories, which was why he wore earrings despite being a guy. He would watch with a faint smile, until Shun expressed his amazement at the strange colored butterfly.

''Yes, I did.'', he would answer the first question in a laid-back tone, chuckling when the teen called it magic. ''Hmm, not magic exactly...It's of the same kind as the Persona power, I'd say. A specific skill, most likely. But I can't make them last for too long. They dissapear after a short amount of time after I make them.'' The butterfly would take off, fluttering around for a while, before eventually landing on Shun's finger. ''I've been able to do it for a while..but don't have much of a reason to.'', he would add, watching the scene.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:18 pm

His smile broadened when the little butterfly alit in his finger, carefully drawing his hand closer so he could have a better look at the insect. It seemed so real, yet there was something magical to it he couldn't identify immediately. Perhaps it was its unusual color shade which denounced the supernatural nature of it... In any case he'd just stay there, closely staring and analyzing the butterfly, completely amazed. — Really? I wonder if I can do something similar with my Persona. Hyde said I should be able to manipulate it and make it speak for me, I'm yet to try... — In all honesty, he doubted he'd ever be able to use his Persona for anything but fighting, or rather, assist with others' fighting. The kind of advantage he hasn't mastered yet. And actually he didn't bother with that, for having a Persona add nothing to his daily life but headaches. Which led him back to Sharaku's previous statement that didn't pass unnoticed. — ...so...what are you going to do about that person who's after you? — He quieted down a bit, his face changing to dismay. Sharaku said previously he wasn't afraid to die. But Shun was afraid for him. Does he really have to face that person? He also said he jumped from place to place, possibly in an attempt to run from whoever is chasing him, things from his past, no doubt. — ...If it comes to the worst...will you leave Azores? — Nothing prevents him from running again, right? He could change to another place if he wanted to, apparently Sharaku has been a nomad for quite some time. Then...why didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:41 pm

Maybe? Sharaku didn't know that much about the Personas. He didn't have one of his own, so he could only deduce from what he had been told by other people. Rita's Persona talked a lot...then Naomi's didn't at all. Perhaps it was different from person to person. They were supposed to reflect their owner, no? Maybe it had something to do with that. That was as much as he could say on the subject. ''I don't know. Maybe you can. I've met people with different extremes already. Naomi's for example, as she once told me, can't really talk. And then I know one other girl whose Persona even made small talk with me. I suppose it works differently for each person, though I don't know how. I don't have one myself, so I can only assume...'' His Shadow could speak too...but he spoke only when boasting his ego, or insulting someone, him included...so, it was nothing to show off, really.

When Shun turned the conversation back to 'that', he would sigh, shifting on the bench a little. ''I do not have much choice. You see...that person claimed that if I run away, they will kill everyone I know here. I cannot tell whether it is just a boast, or they mean it..but I don't think it's a good idea to risk it. They want to meet at a given time...so, the only plausible choice here..is to go. If I'll have to fight them...then so be it.'' He hadn't really wanted to mention that, but since the teen asked, he would explain. He didn't exactly want the others to worry about their lives because of this. It wasn't like he was planning to let anything happen. It was his own problem, and it was low of the person to try dragging people into it, when they have no business there. ''..I am not planning on that. I'm tired of running already. It does nothing good in the long run. I do like travelling to an extent, but being a drifter your whole life...is not so fun. I'm not leaving unless I'm literally forced to.'' Sure, he could...and where would he go this time..? It was not even enjoyable anymore. Always having to get used to a new place, new people...It wasn't te best life there is.

Meanwhile, the butterfly would stay on the teen's finger for a while longer, fluttering its wings, before eventually taking off and fading into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Well, his persona is able to speak. He had heard her voice inside his once, a young, beautiful voice of a young maiden. It was awhile by now, and Andromeda has only spoken two sentences to him offering her assistance from that point on, but he remembered her voice very well. Sharaku had a point though, his power is...different, there's little he could say to enlighten Shun in that respect.

Other than that, his eyes were set on the butterfly who faded in the air like blown smoke when Sharaku kept explaining his issues, leaving the teen thoughtful without an immediate response once more. All he knew for sure was that he honestly didn't want Sharaku to go face that person. But he understood that's something out of his reach, the best the teenager was able to do in this moment was offer his support which probably wasn't much. Could he use his influence and financial resources to track those people down and bring them to the authorities? Rather, would he risk doing it for Sharaku's sake? Would the man want that...? Shun's free hand, it was placed upon the older's thigh, timidly, a single demonstration of his impotent concern. — What will we do without you...? We do need you here... — He made an effort to not look back at Sharaku, setting a fixed point in a distance. By "we", referring to their "team", Shun of course meant "I". He had his word he won't be leaving until it's absolutely necessary...but what if things reach the point where it's necessary?... — Isn't there any other way? Can't we just...who knows, gather together and go with you? I don't think he, or she, will have the courage to try anything in numerical disadvantage.

Last edited by Shunny on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Sharaku would smile weakly. Who knew..? Well, they would keep living, one way or another. How much would it change..? Individually, perhaps...but when it came to the team...they were barely a solid team as it was. One person difference would most likely matter little in the end. Of course, he didn't want that to end up happening. But...the world didn't stop moving when something like that happened. He would press his hand over Shun's. ''I don't know..? But, I believe it's best to not think of that when it hasn't happened yet. Worrying ahead will just give you wrinkles.'' Really. He didn't want people to be upset over him, when the worst didn't even happen yet. It didn't have to.

When the teen mentioned a group effort, he couldn't help but snort at the idea. Right. ''Unlikely. Let's say I'll disregard that the person mentioned that bringing someone wouldn't be a good idea.....I don't think it would work well. I don't want to sound offending here...but, us all working together is more like a zoo in my opinion. We can barely settle on one thing, there is no leader in the so called team, and we only get something done together once in a blue moon. I can already foresee all of us arguing in some fashion at first if I told them, then taking a few days to think it over..which is approximately all I have left anyway. It wouldn't be the first time cooperation failed completely.'', he would shrug vaguely. ''Besides, this is dangerous...It's been years, and I couldn't get rid of it...I don't really want to drag people that have their lives to live into something of this kind...who knows what the person is capable of. Would it be better if we all died in the end?'', he would shake his head with a solemn expression. It was probably no use in even trying. Maybe if they worked together better...but as it was, he could very well just anticipate some sort of mess up, or an uncalled for argument in the middle of a fight. Sure, perfectly helpful.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:49 pm

Sharaku was right. There was no point in worrying over a possibility that hasn't materialized yet. He may survive the encounter with whoever wants his head, as well as he may not, there's no way of foreseeing what may happen. It didn't mean Shun would be less relieved or calmed anyway. The fact that a tragedy is possible in first place, regardless of whether it's probable or not, is enough to already make the teen worried. He wasn't pessimistic, just realistic here. As for the team...nothing really to say in that matter. Sharaku was right again, hands down. Shunnosuke didn't even consider many of them their friends. Naomi and Sentinel definitely weren't people he could deem as friends, the first less than the latter. Hyde was probably an exception he wouldn't admit out loud. And Sharaku...he didn't even know what terms they were in. They definitely weren't a couple, but...were they friends? Or perhaps a bit more than that? Shun's gaze was lowered to the ground, he couldn't help but feel depressed. Shifting his hand under Sharaku's, he did it so to entangle their fingers together. — ...yes, it wouldn't. — What else could he say in light of a situation where there's little to nothing he could do? His sight changed to their hands. The visible differences between them. Now they were so close, physically and perhaps emotionally speaking, he could finally take a better look... — You consider them as your friends, don't you? — He stayed silent briefly before giving continuity to his inquire. — Do you see me as a friend as well...? — Shunnosuke wasn't aiming to know if Sharaku consider as something more than friendship, this time it wasn't a question with a deeper meaning trying to extract a feeling out of him. By now, the teenager would be fine whatever answer, as long as it's not negative.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:36 pm

That question was a little unexpected. Sharaku would look at the teen thoughtfully. Did he? What makes a friend in the first place? Sure, he didn't hate any of them, or anything like that..but answering such questions was not easy. Everyone appeared to have a different base idea of what a friend was. Hyde kept insisting that he was the redhead's best friend since like ever...even back then when his actual interest in the younger man was moderately low when it came to that kind of comradeship. Yet, Hyde saw it differently from the start...for a reason he still could not explain to himself after all this time. Sentinel was strange as well. They didn't do very much together, but the android seemed to call almost everyone a friend. Then again, that guy wasn't human to begin with. Naomi was just Naomi in that regard. And then there was Shun...he had a feeling the teen did not view many people as friends..so what did that term mean to him?

''It all depends...I see that question to be rather subjective...almost everyone I know appears to think of the meaning of a friend differently. Hyde's been determined on me being his best friend since approximately the second time we met, and I still don't know why exactly. I don't even get along with him that well...'', he would sigh lightly. He would never understand this whole logic with friends and all those labels. It's as if two people were never on the same page when it came down to it. ''Though, I suppose I do?'', he would raise an eyebrow briefly. ''Say, what does the word friend mean to you?'', he'd ask afterwards, a little curious. That would make it easier to settle on an exact answer without making vague guesses on the matter. He really wasn't sure what Shun thought of when the word friend was said. That aside, he wouldn't move his hand for now, letting the younger hold it.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:02 pm

It wasn't really surprising that he didn't view Hyde as a close friend. Sometimes, he wondered why the redhead kept trying to win everyone's heart...and why he was the only one, apparently, to consider Hyde as more than a mere team mate or acquaintance. Sure, his impulsiveness can kind of screw things severely at times and tries too hard, but...is that all there is to him? Perhaps Shun has mellowed out too much, he couldn't really understand why everybody in the team decided to give Hyde the cold shoulder.

You..."suppose"? — How can you "suppose" someone is your friend? This seems to Shunnosuke one of those situations whether there's no middle-ground, it's either yes or no. As to Sharaku devolving the question to him, not totally unexpected. Though, having it thrown back left the teen wondering for a moment what truly the word "friendship" meant, or if it wasn't a tricky question. — Well...it means someone I'm close to, whom I can trust and whose well-being I should care for, and vice-versa. — That seemed quite an obvious response. It's not as if the concept of "friendship" really differ from person to person. Overall, there's a general consensus surrounding the word. Now, he wasn't sure if that's what Sharaku wanted to hear...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Ehm. Suppose probably wasn't the best choice of a word to use as a description..but nevertheless, Sharaku was simply a bit iffy on the whole matter. Plenty of people would happily call you a friend after one or two meetings. That definitely often made the label seem less meaningful than it perhaps should be. Besides, what did it really tell? You can call someone a friend, and they could give you the finger just about the same as if you did not. Yes, it was a nice gesture, that he would admit...but all in all, he didn't find it to be the thing that determined much in the end. And he knew...people would probably get the wrong idea at first...but he simply wasn't the type to prove these kinds of feelings by talking about it into the air. That sounded more like Hyde's job...to sprout rainbows about friendship. In fact, at times he was sure the redhead would start declaring friendly love to him sooner or later.

Despite all that, and the fact that people tended to get the wrong idea, he wasn't really interested in changing it. It felt weird to name who was a friend and who wasn't. That just wasn't what he normally went by. He really did not feel the need to attempt stating his feelings towards people in words. Nor was he very comfortable with it, mainly when actually telling the person in was about face to face. He only did so when necessary...or when the situation simply asked for it. He would sigh lightly. ''Suppose is probably not the best word to use. But I don't know what would fit better.'', he would shake his head briefly. ''Hmm, you say vice-versa...but when you deem someone a friend, it doesn't mean that person will care about you as well...'', he would frown a little. ''That isn't the point, however..I just..'' Well, might as well explain, or Shun would just end up giving him looks about it or something. He didn't want another grumpy setting right now. ''I don't like talking about such a lot. People often take it wrongly...but I simply find it weird to state how I feel about someone in words. It's not my thing. I can tell you that I'm not the type you'll see making speeches about friendship and love. I don't mean to look like I really don't care...but I guess it appears that way sometimes, mainly when people make impressions solely out of what I say.'', he'd state, looking at the teen calmly. Hopefully, that wouldn't go over badly.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:30 pm

The sort of response that could only come out of Sharaku. Having him retort once more expressing feelings with words was not his cup of tea made the teen feel…awkward. As if he was pushing the man in that direction again, which he didn’t really want to do. Of course the received answer was far from what he would like to hear, but that’s something the teenager had to live with. “I can’t enforce feelings where they don’t belong” and such. Though far from satisfied, he was somewhat okay with the older’s honesty. It wasn’t a “no”, right? It didn’t mean he doesn’t consider Shunnosuke as someone dear to him. Or perhaps that’s what the blonde decided to tell himself to prevent his mood from dropping... In any case, Shunnosuke wouldn’t be grumpy as an immediate reaction, sighing deeply and, holding Sharaku’s hand a bit tighter, opening a rather coy smile expressing his good will to make amends with the man. — It’s alright. I know by now you’re that type of person. Just as I realized a few moments ago you have an unusual shy side of yours. Thought I would let it pass, didn’t you? Should I consider it an accomplishment? — A word to the wise is enough; Shunnosuke was obviously referring to Sharaku’s previous display of awkwardness, to the point his face acquired a uncommon reddish tone to it. Besides, enough of emotional conversations that may or may not lead to mutual disappointment; poking the older a bit, as he loved to do to the teenager, would sure lift Shun’s mood a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:30 pm

...the what now? Out of all the things Shun could have brought up in response, this was definitely far from what Sharaku would have expected to hear. Good side, he didn't have to spend more time explaining the previous subject. The bad? He didn't know what to say to this sudden shift of topics. To be perfectly honest, he would most likely, kind of prefer that Shun did forget that. On the other hand, it wasn't the end of the world either...just that it was a bit strange to talk about. He wasn't bad tempered about it or anything, seeing as he did usually find it fun when Shun was the one in said situation, but it was still weird. Unlike the teen, he didn't get himself into such often. Though, funnily enough...it wasn't that he was resistant towards those kinds of embarassement. Problem here was, that he simply had different triggers when it came down to it. And more often than not, they weren't something people normally poked into, or did. Not casually. Which was just about as far as he went with most people he got acquainted with. Therefore, it was usually a fat chance for that to actually happen.

''Ahem...more like I thought you'd forget.''
, he would mutter, giving the teen an inspecting glance for a moment. ''But, hm...I suppose that happened, yes.'' He couldn't really deny it, nor was he interested in trying to do so in the current situation. He would huff lightly. ''As for whether I'd call that an accomplishment....I'd say it would be more of a one if you could manage to do that on purpose.'' While he himself wasn't entirely sure how that would go...truth was that it was possible, and depending on the perspective one takes it from, not even really hard to accomplish. When you know what you're doing, that is. After all, you'd have a hard time winning a game you do not know how to play, unless you have a random lucky streak, similarly to what happened here a while ago. He would smile in amusement. ''...On the other hand, perhaps I'll take it. What would you like as a reward for your breathtaking accomplishment, hm?'', he would poke back, leaning a bit closer to the teen, obvious amusement in his gaze. Shun's little jab did startle him a bit at first, but he could play this kind of game too.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:01 pm

Was Sharaku embarrassed again? This was turning out to be too fun for Shunnosuke, who laughed quite openly at the reaction he extracted from the man. Of course he wouldn’t forget such scene, it was just…priceless. Now, what exactly evoked his disconcert was something Shunnosuke kept wondering to himself. Should he try to ask, would Sharaku tell? Or is it more delightful to try again later and discover on his own? — Is that an invitation to try? — He would reply, in a moderately seductive tone with prints of jester on it. Shun was willing to go through in a future occasion and poke about it again.

…now, that sudden proximity…was Sharaku’s comeback, wasn’t it? He was trying to return the favor and make Shun equally out of composure; it wasn’t needed to be a genius to realize that much. If that’s what Sharaku aimed for…well, he succeeded, no denying. However, Shunnosuke was pretty used by now to the being close to the older to not be too carried away by his imposing presence and just stare at his amber eyes. — …a breathtaking prize. — He retorted in a low, giggly tone, a tiny smile upon his lips as Shunnosuke leaned in the man’s direction as well. Sharaku saw this as a game, didn’t he? Well, two can play it, then. As to what breathtaking meant here, it was solely up to the older’s interpretation of the teenager’s words. Though Shunnosuke had a very fixed idea of what exactly could take his breath away...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:21 am

Sharaku would raise an eyebrow at the idea. Invitation? Well, he had not aimed for that initially, but he didn't mind in case it were to happen. Shun was free to try. He didn't think the teen would be getting anywhere soon, unless luck struck again. While the younger appeared to be good at popping remarks that could have a questionable meaning, to put it in appropriate terms...that in itself would accomplish nothing. He had no reason to get embarrassed about implications of such manner. The things that would have a chance of working, were usually those that the teen chose not to follow up with in the end, or simply didn't try at all..perhaps due to his own shyness. Or perhaps he just thought it wouldn't work..since the few occassions where it actually happened to an extent..admittably did not go through the best. However, just doing it is not all there is to the trick...how you present your actions and words is also important. It wasn't really hard, but it would remain to seem so until the teen figured out what should he be aiming for. Would he manage? He would simply give a smug smile. ''I think I'll leave this open. The choice is up to you. If you think you can do it, try. I'm game.'' In fact, he was moderately interested as to what would Shun come up with to solve the little puzzle. An unplanned one, but it was there, in case the younger wanted to face a challenge.

This and that, he proceeded to stare right back, doing his best to resist rolling his eyes..somewhere. It was funny, yes, but he sure hoped for at least a slightly more defining answer. He could have guessed this without saying a single word. Technically speaking, even with an answer, he still had no actual answer. He didn't particularly need it, no, but...ah well. In any case..he hadn't been told what to do...therefore he could do whatever he chose to, yes? And he could figure what the teen would prefer, in conclusion of their current position. Did not mean he would have to do exactly that. 'Breathtaking' was a subjective word, was it not?. Though, he wasn't enough of a jerk to take the suggestion literally and try to punch the air out of the other, no matter how amusing the idea sounded. He would smirk lightly. Well, Shun had asked for it.

''My pleasure.'', he would chuckle faintly, letting them lean as close as nose to nose, before turning his head to the side a little, pressing his face into the teen's neck instead. He would hum, still fairly amused as he blew hot air against the younger's skin, wrapping his arms around Shun's waist meanwhile. Let's see whether the reaction would be entertaining enough. Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Flies [Shun]   The Time Flies [Shun] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Flies [Shun]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next