Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) Empty
PostSubject: Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)   Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:29 pm

It had already been a day after receiving that strange power. It lay dormant as Jin had tried to bring it up for conversation. Though needless to say, Hashashin wasn't the type of person to indulge in idle conversation. Especially conversation having to do with his role in utilizing this creature.

It was from that day forward that the Chinese had his interests geared to the murder. Certainly that ninja girl probably received a similar power like he did. And the Principal's death may be explained by this strange force that came to him earlier.

The bell rang to announce for lunch. As students started to depart for the cafeteria, Jin was already making his way towards the faculty office where many of the teachers may hang out. Perhaps he could wheedle something out of them. Subtlety would be his friend... or his enemy depending how this is played off.

As he sat in a chair positioned near a table, Jin waited for the microwave to heat his plastic-encased meal to be ready for consumption. While the machine hummed, he tapped his fingers against the surface of the table as he waited for a teacher to come in... for an "idle chat".

OOC: I'd want to get the Awakening thread done first before this. Though you can do this with the said thread at the same time if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)   Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Instead of just a teacher actually entering the office, the door would open to reveal Atsuki Kiryu, the Student Council President, and Aburai Mojii. They seemed to be in the middle of a conversation.

"Yes, but the cultural festival may bring some smiles back to the kids here. I know it's going to be hard to organize with the recent mysteries going on around this school, but don't you think we need it to calm everyone down? Most of my students have stopped coming to school entirely. Even you should have noticed this." The Third Year teacher seemed to be trying to convince the Student Council President to assist in setting up a school event to ease the tension. However, Atsuki Kiryu seemed less amused. He kept his arms folded over his face while giving a slightly quizzical expression. "Hmph, what would be the point? No one would show for such an event at this cursed school. First Satoshi Anya, then those kids at the Dorm, and now the Principal is dead? At this rate I'm surprised the school hasn't been shut down. Especially now that we have no head here. It's pathetic." The cold words made Aburai give a nervous laugh while rubbing the back of his neck. This kid was extremely cynical, if not pessimistic about the future.

This nervous laugh would break when he'd see Jin. "Huh? The new guy? Eating lunch alone, that seems pretty depressing. Still grieving?" The third year teacher tilted his head to the side as the council President narrowed his eyes towards the man. "The new teacher, hm? Funny how you show up and then everything goes to hell around here. They should have locked you up on conspiracy." His words were rather blunt and cold towards the man, and Aburai would raise a brow in confusion. Mostly because Kiryu was rarely hostile. Atleast, from what he could tell. Although that was before any of these disappearances and deaths.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)   Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:09 pm

He heard the creak of a door opening and footsteps tapping on the floor. Two people. Though one of them was much younger from just hearing the voices that accompany them. Judging by the conversation, there was now some talk to try to have the students live past the tragedy with more positive events. Though with the death of the principal hanging, it was unlikely anyone would want to risk becoming the next victim by chance.

The microwave was still humming, which left him some time to converse with the two.

"Not really. I never knew much about him," he answered his senior with a sheepish grin, "I'm just not well acquainted with anybody yet."

Like earlier, he still possessed that nervous demeanor that seemed very characteristic of him. Perhaps it'll be much easier to get some information from him if he pushed hard, but soft enough to get some vital info. But then there's this student who was his complete opposite. The student president on top of that. His behavior matched his status and appearance in a rather disconcerting way.

"I apologize that I came in at a rather inopportune time," Jin answered curtly as he glanced between the expressions of the volatile student and the passive teacher, "Sadly, I believe that the law won't work well on such ill-founded assumptions."

The teacher gave a shrug and then asked, "So what brings you two here?"
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)   Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:28 pm

"Hmph, I suppose you're right. You criminals usually know your rights, don't you?" Atsuki responded to the man's remark while Aburai simply shook his head and took over the conversation for abit. "Well I'm trying to get Atsuki-kun to help me organize the Spring Cultural Festival. I feel like it'll ease some things up if we get a good event going, but he thinks it's a waste of time. What do you think? Good idea to ease over some tension, right?"

The Council President scoffed as he turned his head to the side and closed his eyes. "Only an idiot would agree with you. These people need to open their eyes and notice the change, not hide behind little parades and events. Isn't that right?" Atsuki looked towards the man heating up his lunch with keen cyan colored eyes. "Sugarcoating anything is a waste of time. The Principal is dead, and countless students have gone missing. More than likely more will also succumb to the same fate. It's not rocket science, it's fact."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)   Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:39 pm

"Indeed," Jin agreed as he just simply played along with a hint of noticeable sarcasm,  "We do know how to milk the system for its worth."

The kid was aggressive with his assumptions like many other children when they always wanted to be in the right. But this aggressiveness seemed a little bit off as he noticed from Aburai's earlier expression. Though besides that, Jin was thrust with an opinion with the Festival.

"Sadly, I'll have to agree with Atsuki, Mr. Aburai. It's very unlikely anyone would want to come to school with the murder hanging about. Especially with the disappearances. It's just not the students. It'll be the parents worried as well. Though I won't agree with the insinuations that Mr. Aburai is an idiot. I can understand what he's trying to do here. But unfortunately, it's unrealistic under these circumstances."

The newbie teacher didn't want to disagree with the guy who tried to do some good out of this time of hardship. But he had to be utterly frank with him as this could waste school funds. Even if people did attend, not many would make the difference to make it worth it.

"So. Are you close with the Principal?" he nonchalantly asked the Student President once the machine beeped to herald that his meal was ready, "You seem to be very keen on finding his murderer. Or at least pinning on what seems to be the most obvious in your view."

The chair screeched against the tile flooring as he pushed it back to stand. Jin waited for an answer as he moved towards the microwave to retrieve his meal.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)   Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:50 am

Aburai facepalmed when the other teacher agreed with the student. He hung his head back and looked between his fingers at the ceiling. "Man, if things stay down like this we'll never pull back. It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have the cops patrolling the grounds constantly now. Those carefree days are over." The man hung his head before his vest began to vibrate. Reaching into his pocket, he would remove his cellphone and look at the screen. "Huh? What would Nola want at a time like this?.. Speaking of Nola, she's been pretty down recently. I've just been trying to cheer her up after the Principal's death. Not many people know this, but he was the first to allow her to teach at this school when she had little experience in the past. You could say she was indebted to him." The man rubbed the back of his neck and gave a sigh. "Usually she's all over me, acting all motherly.. But now she's just depressed. It's a shame, really. I was hoping the festival would give her some high hopes. It's not all about the funds or the amount of people who attend. I hope you two understand that. Or have you forgotten what a festival really means and what it stands for?" With this said, Aburai left the room to answer the phone and speak to Nola.

Atsuki was rather quiet throughout the teacher's monologue, and his cyan eyes looked away in thought. After several seconds he would look back towards the one he saw as a suspect and speak. "Of course I knew the Principal alittle more than the other students. I've had to have him sign off on many things during my run as President here. But I'll leave it at that. I have no interest talking about a dead man. We need to continue on with the example he left behind. He was a mysterious man, but a good man to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)   Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Nola Shephard? Interesting. So gratitude may have bound her to that man. If so, there might be something much deeper than this. Before he could try to question more, the teacher left the room to answer the phone outside. Kiryu Atsuki didn't seem interested in divulging any more information either. Jin can't force something like this. But Aburai on the other hand...

He retrieved his meal as the heat leaked out of the microwave upon opening. Gingerly he held it and left it on the desk. Judging by the hotness of the plastic, it would need to cool down. Jin let the transparent plastic open a little to allow the steam to waft away for cooling.

"I see," is all he said to the boy, "Still. It's a shame."

Jin should try to get something out of him later on. But for now, Aburai. He stood up to follow the said teacher as he left his meal on the table. Now that he had this opportunity, it wasn't just the principal he could try to get information for. Rather, he could get some intel about this Scarlet Ninja.

Walking over to the door, the Chinese instead went over to the table that possessed the coffee and plastic cups for enjoyable beverage consumption. With his hearing, he tried to discreetly eavesdrop on what Aburai and Nola would be talking about as he started to pour the coffee into his cups innocently.

The walls and the door should be thin enough to hear something, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)   Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Atsuki watched the man with narrowed eyes, and once Aburai was completely out of the room, the student council President stood infront of the door where he would be standing right infront of Jin. He wasn't aware the teacher was attempting to ease drop, but instead of business to speak of himself, now that Aburai was out in the hall doing whatever. "There have been some rumours going around. They say you were one of the people that found the Principal's body. Well, before it went missing soon after, apparently. My older sister is on this case aswell, and even she seems stumped. What did you learn from the crime scene? Or should I ask, what did you hide from the police when they arrived on the scene of the crime?" Atsuki was still obviously accusing the man, but in a flash second he looked to the side with a sly smile. "Actually, if you didn't kill the Principal, I think I know who did it. Back in the Winter there was a student council member here that was nothing but trouble. He arranged a gang to attack the school, and jumped out the window when he was going to be apprehended. People said he summoned some kind of weird creature when he did it, but of course they're imagining things, right? Either way, his name was Shibuya Kogami. If you want to find your killer, I'd start with that piece of trash." With this said, the Student Council President opened the door of the room and went to leave. At this precise moment Aburai was walking back into the room while wiping a bead a sweat from his head. Atsuki only nodded towards the man before leaving the area entirely.

"Hmm? What was that about?" The third year teacher looked on in confusion while rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)   Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Jin bit his lips as the student got in his way of trying to get some information from Aburai. Damn. What a pain. A good part of him wanted this boy to shut up so he could listen. But however, that wasn't going to happen. As the coffee started to fill up the cup, the hot steam wafted into the air. Honestly, this kid really had something going against him. And it was starting to frustrate him. As Jin didn't show this, he pretty much ignored him for the most part. But the claim that he knew who killed him caused the Chinese to blink and stop pouring.

A student council member by the name of Kogami Shibuya? A summoning... a kid has the same power as he? It seemed rather suspicious that someone like that could possibly kill the school's patriarch out of a grudge. It was equally strange how this boy assumed the teacher would be coming for the killer as well. Kiryu Atsuki. He's someone to keep an eye on.

As the boy left, Aburai returned. Obviously Jin had failed to eavesdrop no thanks to Kiryu. But he noticed had sweated out of nervousness again.

"Oh nothing. He keeps assuming I'm the culprit or something," Jin sighed and then asked, "You seem at unease. What did Miss Shepard say to you?"

The substitute teacher started to add in sugar cubes into his coffee as he waited for his senior to answer.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)   Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:38 pm

"He thinks you're the culprit, huh?" Aburai stroked his chin as he thought to himself. However, when the teacher mentioned Miss Shepard, the young man would shake his head. "Nothing of importance. Just alittle bit of this and a little bit of that." The man really didn't answer the question, and he didn't hide the fact he wasn't going to share personal information with just anyone. But what Jin had said before about Atsuki suspecting him did cause the teacher to rub the back of his neck. "It must be tough being the new guy, especially when something like this happens. It's almost like someone was timing this so the suspicion would come off on you. And if he suspects you, then I bet his sister does too." Aburai paused for a few seconds before tapping his own forehead. "Oh, maybe you didn't know this, but that kid's sister is the lead Detective on the disappearance and murder cases. She's got her hands full if you ask me. She looks like she's fresh out of high school, yet she's taking a case like this one? Guess Ueitawa is too far out in the sticks for the police force to send someone else here. Regardless its a shame; alot of students and teachers have been refusing to show since these crazy times popped up. It's a bother."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)   Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:53 pm

So he has a sister after all. Perhaps that detective from earlier at Scarlet's appearance was the very same on. If both brother and sister share the same personality, it would be much wise to keep away from her.

"It's fine. Just can't be helped," Jin shrugged nonchalantly before he started to sip his caffeinated beverage.

It was still too bitter. Grimacing in response, he then started to add a few more cubes to get to the right amount of bitterness that he could enjoyable drink his coffee.

"Are you sure that it's nothing? You're sweating right now and you have just told me earlier that she's been going through some difficult times," he asked with much concern, "Maybe we could hang out at her place to cheer her up after classes?"
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)   Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Aburai looked towards the man with a raised brow. To be honest, he didn't completely trust Jin either. The timing of his arrival was pretty coincidental, but he didn't want to be the one not to give people a chance. But going to Nola's house? Aburai shook his head to the man and gave a nervous laugh. "Come on now, that's not needed. Nola may look cute and soft, but she's a hard woman to boot. Trust me, I know. We've been-.." The teacher cut himself off as his phone began to vibrate. Pulling out of his pocket he'd look at who was calling, and then return his glance back to Jin. "Well, seems like it's time for me to get back to class. Don't think too hard about all this. I'm sure things will go back to normal in no time. I may not have known the Principal that well, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want us all feeling this down because of him." Aburai gave a wave and headed out the room in a light jog.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)   Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:30 pm

In the end, Jin never got much. Not only that, he lost the chance of ever hoping to try to getting to Nola Shephard. There seemed no way in communicating her nor ever trying to find where she lived.

"I see. Good bye."

As the teacher left, he looked back at his lunch that has finally cooled down. With a sigh, Jin started to quickly finish his meal so as to make haste to reach his next class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)   Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Adult Gossip (Nyarlathotep/Philemon Only)
Page 1 of 1