Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cooldown Time [Helanna]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Time [Helanna]   Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 8:02 pm

"Hm." There were a few things he could have commented on there, but he was quite certain that the two of them would once again disagree on their methods, which caused him to hold his tongue for now. He wasn't really in the mood to instigate a new pointless debate right now. He did sometimes like to discuss, that much was true, but the more he spoke with the woman, the more he was coming to the conclusion that they were both simply set on their own perspectives and hashing that out wasn't a productive use of time. Not unless the purpose was to create more unease in some way or form.

He would hum faintly. "If you say so. I would say you should make sure not to overshoot though. Two new languages and learning how to read three is a lot. Many people would take years to get to a sufficient level in so many things at once. If you want to teach her all these things from your books now, it would probably be more efficient to simply teach her either hands on, or verbally. Time is an important factor too." It wasn't useless per se, but with how long acquiring such skills could take, it would take forever before Cherry was able to comprehend those books enough to learn from them on her own. For people living out here, that wasn't exactly the best way to go about things. Well, that's what he'd say anyway.

In any case, he would poke around the food, eating a little bit of it here and there. When she approached him, he'd cast a faint frown in her direction. "Mm...that's not it. I can't really eat all this at once though. Unless you want me to throw up, that is." Maybe it slipped her mind, but an average person out here wasn't exactly used to these kinds of meals or even eating very regularly. As generous as it was in theory, it was actually a pretty bad idea to suddenly give a lot of food to someone who doesn't normally eat like that. He didn't think he could swallow that down without feeling sick, in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Time [Helanna]   Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 12:21 am

"Vell zat's trrrue, I vill take zat under advisement, Zank you verrry much it may indeed be faster zat vay, but at verrry least teaching her one other language may be useful.. as forrr me learrrning Frrrench vould be quite handy due to fact zat it's unlikely zat everrryone I meet vill know English, so farrr barrrely anyone knows Gerrrman" she said with a smiled, she was being honest about taking his suggestion under advisement, she had no reason not to, and with how Cherry didn't like to stay in once place to much it may be better that way. so it was a good idea over all.

Though as he mentioned his stomach and the issues with eating all that food she nodded "Oh I see, I apologize, da I vell avarrre of issues vith not getting enough food, just outvarrrdly you shoved niet symptoms of such issue, grrranted I also haven't had chance to examine you Ether... if you vish I kan, I trrrained as doctorrr.. I simply assumed due to all my other guests lately have been able to eat norrrmally, Cherrry.. even another tvo men zat stopped by while ago.." she said placing a hand to her cheek gently "I do apologize, vith you saying you verrre okay and didn't need supplies ether and yourrr assurrrances to zat I assumed you had eaten vell as vell.. please take yourrr time" she said with a kind smile as she turned to rejoin the group for now as she walked among them to talk with the camp members and see what needed to be done, or what might need to be gathered later.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Time [Helanna]   Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 8:13 am

"The environment here isn't exactly conductive to language learning, so you're definitely unlikely to meet people who speak anything outside of French and English, unless the person has come here from another country in the first place." Retuo kind of doubted too many would travel here considering the state of Paris though, and it was probably not a very easy task to accomplish either. Well, they possibly taught other languages at Vaults, but that was a completely different case.

Regardless, he'd find himself shifting in his spot awkwardly at her response to his 'issues' with the food. "Ah...that's not..." He hadn't quite meant to make it sound that bad. Then again, maybe it didn't and this was just her way of approaching things. He couldn't tell for sure. He'd shake his head. "Apologizing is unnecessary. I still stand by what I said. I am okay. The difference between me and most of the other people is probably the fact that I doubt any of them have spent an extremely long time out on the surface on their own. That, and different people are simply built differently. I've lived here for over 20 years...humans have quite the ability to adapt to their conditions given enough time. I'd say that a lot of people who do have steady access to food without needing to worry about it actually even eat more than what they truly need. As long as my body's in good condition, I've no reason to see a problem with this...I don't even feel that hungry right now." It was a strange thing. It wasn't like he was starving himself. If he were, it'd definitely be visible on his frame. He just never ate a lot at once, and he wasn't used to the typical several times a day schedule either. He did make sure to eat enough to be fine however, in his own way. He was actually capable of hunting down more food than he normally did if he really wanted to, but he just didn't see the need for it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Time [Helanna]   Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 3:00 pm

After some time and With all the issues with the camps members dealt with Helanna worked with a few of the people to clean up a bit and after that she returned to Retuo "If you vish ve have rrresourrrces to sparrre to allow bathing, even some rrrudimentarrry soaps if you vish to use some, I trrry to enkourrrage it to rrreduce any chances of illnesses in kamp, and Skouts told me zey seen niet sign of Demons so it safe to have bath at moment" she said with a smile to the man "Also if you need yourrr clothing mended orrr vashed ve kan do zat while you bathe, if you do not vish to do ether zat is fine as vell, zough I vould have to say if you plan to stay arrround while zat I hope you do at verrry least bathe once while yourrr herrre, forrr health of everrryone else in kamp" she added with a smile.

As she spoke with him the people of the camp were clearly getting ready for their own baths, with others half packing up the camp though before he could ask Helanna would answer why as she assumed he would no doubt have a question about it. "As you kan see even if ve haven't seen any Demons ve arrre still taking prrrekautions.. ve vill be having skouts, myself included, vatching father out zen norrrmal to make surrre zat non e disturrrb us, but if ve see any ve vill buy time forrr everrryone to drrress and finish getting everrrything packed... all told it should only take tvo to thrrree minutes after varrrnings arrre sounded" she said looking to the people a moment.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Time [Helanna]   Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 8:39 pm

He'd stare at her blankly for a few moments before glancing towards the people moving about as he thought. "I would think that the immune systems of people out here are better than that. Unless you're saying you're spoiling them so much that they'd catch something very fast if they ever got separated from the camp and could no longer easily get cleaned...which would possibly even be to their detriment. I think you needn't worry much though. I won't stay around for very long, and it isn't like I don't know how to keep myself relatively decent. I'd be sick and die myself, were I that careless." Of course, he wouldn't be able to properly compare to a person who had easy access to all those tools at hand, but he wasn't as much of a mess as some out here either. He had his ways to keep in shape, after how long he's been wandering around. It wasn't as if people needed to be entirely reliant on modern technology anyway, seeing as that didn't exist long ago in the past and humans managed to survive back then as well.

"Ah, in fact...since you say that, I think I'd rather go out as well. If it weren't for the unpleasant heat, this place actually has quite the nice scenery to admire while on the lookout." He clearly didn't wish to sit still inside, and it would most likely take some time before he would be willing to accept all these offers without a word. He wasn't a big group person, and in most cases he honestly took to people faster when they didn't make him feel like he needed to avoid them just so he didn't get constantly reminded of offers and all that. Unfortunately for her, the amber-eyed man could be rather stubborn about sticking to his own ways of doing things, and was often slow to change or move.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Time [Helanna]   Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 8:58 pm

"Oh nothing like zat, but other zen asking if you vished to have bath, other zen outrrright asking if you vashed yourrrself, I had niet means of asking, I just zought zis vould be most polite vay. As forrr people herrre, niet nothing like zat, it's just better forrr overrrall health to vash up, doing so von't veaken yourrr immune system ether" she smiled as she looked out at the people again, as they packed up, she herself about to head out to grab her Minigun to do her patrols while people bathed, it was safest after all.

"Vell heat dies down in later hourrrs, zough I surrre you know zat alrrready, If you vould like to keep vatch zat vould be vonderrrful, if you have ability to fight demons all better, you kan keep vatch alone if you vish orrr vith someone in sentrrry grrroup, but please if you see anything let us know, ve trrry to keep in shouting distance of few otherrrs, anything louder zen zat might brrring demons in frrrom farrrther avay" she said as she smiled to him.

"I must go get the Voice of Devastation, but once I gather it I will be heading out as well to keep watch, then once that is done the Sentries will be switching out so we may go bathe.. if your sure your fine then feel free to join that rotation as well, or take some rest if you wish" she said giving a slight bow as she headed back to her lean-to to gather her things and begin her shift as sentry.

~~Exit~~
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Time [Helanna]   Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 9:26 pm

"Mm. Should be easy enough. I know my way around, so I don't necessarily need to rely on just shouting." Keeping close enough to others to be able to alert them without being too loud meant a lot of people had to go out, since they wouldn't be able to cover a lot of ground otherwise due to needing to keep close together. In his mind, it would be more efficient to simply take note of where others went, keep their location in mind and if need be, run to get close enough instead of trying to shout. After all, staying in spot was not a good strategy in the face of an approaching demon anyway, especially not for those people who couldn't fight them.

Regardless, he would offer her a polite nod before he took the leave for now. "Perhaps I will see you after then." Maybe..or maybe not if they didn't cross paths again until he decided to move on from the camp, given he didn't plan on sticking around for too long in the end.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Time [Helanna]   Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 4:11 pm

And so the chains of the of the Hanged Man and the Empress tangle and transform into a new chain. A bond has been formed between Retuo and Helanna May Fate favor them both down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Time [Helanna]   Cooldown Time [Helanna] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooldown Time [Helanna]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3