Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining]

Go down 
+5
Twisted Empress
Godai
Salmane
Grantus
The Tormented One
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining]   Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:24 am

This character goes by the stage name of "Sin". Why? Well one only needs to look at the roles he often plays as. He is the survivor in the group, the one who won't think twice about others, and can and will leave them to die. If he is not the survivor he will often play the evil mastermind who secretly manipulates the heroes into doing his bidding, so needless to say "Sin" is a bit methodical in real life. He has a process of dealing with problems, and should one plan fail, then he goes to his back up plan. He is not afraid to manipulate his loyal fans to take down a rival in the acting industry. After all, he is the best, so he should be center stage, and not second fiddle.

Should one be fortunate enough to survive, and "Sin" deems them worthy of his time then perhaps they could develop what some call a 'friendship', but even then this character could be manipulating them for some grander purpose. However, a rather counter-intuitive aspect of the evil mastermind is a rather impulsive side that "Sin" has. Some claim he has ADD, others simply say that he cannot stay off the stage. The stage is his life, but also his platform of power. However, another strange conflict is that when around others he may be really relaxed. Some say that this is merely a facade created by his acting skills that he uses to trick others into thinking he isn't a threat, and then taking advantage of any secrets they may spill.

Last edited by Kahn on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining]   Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Being the offspring of a renowned detective, my character could be quite cocky when it comes to ability to solve complex problems and the assessment of situations. Its also important to mention my character lacks basic social skills; the skills others look for in friends and allies. He isn't afraid to be the bearer of bad news and would never hesitate to let another know if he feels they are useless, in the way, smell horrible, or just overall annoying. Despite all that, my character has a strong sense of right and wrong; just and unjust. Though he would be the first to forget such morals and bend this sense to his own benefit. He'd never do it to pull himself ahead if its on mutual grounds, but he would do it if it was the only way to solve a complex issue or bring out another's true colors; he makes the hard decisions that the weak cannot. However, he is still a teenager; a teenage male at that. So he enjoys the simpler things in life; these things being: Video-Games, creatures of the opposite sex, sports, and gathering events (parties).
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining]   Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Made my own edits.
Back to top Go down
Conch

Conch

PostSubject: Re: Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining]   Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:05 am

Don't worry. I made my own. If I were actual Beatrice, I'd be beyond insane. Though, I am tempted to make you do more work... Nah. Too lazy.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining]   Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Boredom is something Jinx, like other people, does not enjoy. She loves action and searches for it as much as she can. Throwing herself at battles with high risks just to have fun. Although, her own life is precious to herself, so dying is not an option. If she was seriously going to die, she would have to retreat and avoid battles; she laughs at death of others yet fears her own. Even so, the rush of being chased by someone is fun in it's own way so either way, boredom is avoided. Along with this, sitting idle for an extended amount of time will make anxious for something exciting to happen, which might force her to make some action just for some entertainment. This includes starting drama, making two people hate each other just so they can fight in a death match where only one can win and in the end when one is tired and has won, she would come in and take that man out at the knees. Those people she sets up to die are most likely people of authority who try to tell her what to do, which is something she absolutely hates. Most of these traits are why she goes by the name 'The Loose Cannon.'
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining]   Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Jinx Rosemarie Richards

"Such a girly name, which is why I hate it... Can I blow that up too?!"

Last edited by Salmane on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining]   Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Simon "Dusty" Alba

"I'm like dust. I can rub up on everyone but they cannot rub onto me!"
Back to top Go down
Conch

Conch

PostSubject: Re: Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining]   Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Analee Eva Brooks

"I will be calm and peaceful, until the storm rolls in."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining]   Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:44 pm

Johnathan Arave

"The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want."
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining]   Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:04 pm

Robert Pierce Johnson

Stage Name: Sin

"Lights! Camera! Me! Center Stage! Ladies hold your applause!"
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining]   Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:41 am

Rush Chōshinsei
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining]   Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Origins Mini-Plot Face Claim List [Important if you're joining]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next