Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alcor

Alcor

Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2]   Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:11 pm

The events that happened in the last few seconds where badass, embarssing, shocking, and confusing, all in equal measure. First off, she missed........ Twice, which would be something she would complain about of her life wasn't on the line at the moment. Then a cat starts to fight with her, that can talk and is called Shiro! Then, if that wasn't enough, a man Cherry was pretty sure she had meet before, like a day ago. Came in and tore those demons a new one! And that Eden fellow summoned some strange demon looking thing! There was also some strange metal looking thing helping out too.All of this had Cherry's jaw on the floor. "W-what just happened? My gods, you're all so cool........." Was all she could mutter out, as for a moment all her fear was replaced with awe. As she made a mental note to talk with all these people later.

This was only for a momemt however has a loud screech echoed out in the area. "Oh are you kidding me!? Another one? Ugh, okay I can do this. Guys, are you with me?" She called out, turning back to look at her battle partners before she lunged at the flying demon. Ready to strike once more.

stats:

actions and damage:

miss and crit rates:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2]   Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:41 pm

At the sound of the VERY loud bird-like shriek, Shiro's entire body would flinch as a weird bird like creature would suddenly fly down from the heavens.

How...odd.

'Well, when things are odd, it is better to hypothesize what you do.
For example! I 'hypothesize' that we can try and beat it up.'

Shiro would let out a soft huff as she'd slash at the Bird Thing with both blades.

Current Stats:

Action:
the math (focus crit or focus miss):
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2]   Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 9:54 pm

Unfortunately, that assault took a lot of energy, forcing Retuo to switch to attempting to take the newcomer down with direct spear handling. At least it seemed that everyone could find in some way? There certainly was a discussion to be had once they weren't in immediate danger...

Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 KL9QNol

"I'm not sure cool is the right word for this, but if that is what you wish to call it...I suppose."

Retuo:

Armando:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2]   Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 10:08 pm

Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 4236113f55d1221894d23c23fcbf897e
"BEGONE, YOU FOOLS! YOU CANNOT STOP US!"
Lieutenant Ul'thesh:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2]   Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 10:15 pm

Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 LmxqWVW
"It's weak to pierce and you guys have it on the run! A few more hits and it's deader than Jake Paul's career after he went to Japan."

Stats:

Combat Information:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2]   Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 10:27 pm

"Im not sure what else you'd call that just know, you totally wiped out those demons!" She said as she bounced away from the demon, feeling a bit more confident at the two powerful blows she got in on it. This confidence didn't last too long however, as the bird's supernatural screech almost took the wind out of her. "Arrgh! Shut your beak bird brain!" She let out, with a deep look of anger on her face. That was replaced by the look of confusion by Eden's strange comment. She'd have to talk with them about this 'Jake Paul' and 'japan' later.

stats:

actions and damage:

miss and crit chance:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2]   Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2021 10:39 pm

Missing twice with the blades? Sure, that was. That was fine, Shiro could understand that (she probably just aimed wrong or moved the blades at the wrong time) - but getting hit by the bird's supernatural scream? Yeah, that bothered her.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU OVERGROWN PIGEON!" Shiro would scream at the bird-demon, fur puffing up to make herself look bigger before cocking her head in confusion at Eden's comment. Jake Paul...? Japan...? What. No matter, fight at hand.

Current Stats:

Action:
the math (focus crit or focus miss):
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2]   Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 11:13 am

After a decisive strike by Shuro, the Demon fell onto the ground with a loud thud, before fading away into naught but feathers.

Lieutenant Ul'thesh:

PvS Combat Phase is over.
Everyone ears 80 EXP, and 2000 Vc.

Shuffle Time:

"There we go. 'Bout damn time. Good job guys. Thank you so much for the help." Armando smiled at Shiro and friends. "I dunno if we would've made it without you all." The battle had been won, pretty decisively at that. "Heh, you guys make for a good team, despite not knowing eachother." He'd look towards Retuo. "Do you know these guys?"

Last edited by Jerry on Fri May 14, 2021 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2]   Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 2:47 pm

"I detect no more demons in the area." Eden smiled when combat ended, their persona slowly fading into nothing along with the liquid filled helmet. Their hair was dry despite their head being encased in water just a few moments ago. They looked towards the cat, Shiro, and the girl, Cherry. "Good work everyone! The tiktok leggings could never." They placed their compendium into a inner pocket inside their outfit, before looking towards Retuo. "Stop by soon if you need some supplies! It's always great seeing you, Retty." They smiled, taking a moment to think for a bit before jumping slightly "Oh!" They pulled out a small clump of cards, handing one to the tree armed girl, and the cat. "If you all ever need supplies, make sure to stop by! I have the directions right on there to my place I'm around day or night for all your post-fall needs." They gave a very large grin before bowing towards the others. "But I do have a business to run, so I must be off! Bye bitch!"

[Eden - Exit]
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2]   Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 3:29 pm

"Nice job kitt- I mean Shiro!" Cherry called out as the talking cat brought down the last of the demons. Once the beast faded away into a mere pile of feathers, Cherry tossed her arms in the air and let out a loud "WOOOOOOOOOO! I- I mean we did it!" She cried out, jumping up and down. Finally after years of running and being scared of them she had given those demons a taste of their own medicine!

After a little victory dance she suddenly stopped as she remembered that their was other people here, her cheeks starting to flush a light pink. "Um, i-it was no problem mister. I mean I just couldn't stand back and let them hurt innocent people now could I?" This felt so good to her. Not only fighting off demons, but saving people too! It was so nice to know that she made a difference! She was a hero!

As the hype went down however, the young woman mind started to wander. The man with the spear, could he have been the same man that she met before back in the bellows? The fog did not allow her to get a good look at him, but 'Retty' did sound alot like 'Retuo.' So he maybe the same guy. And of course there was the talking cat. That cat was a strange one that is for sure. She knew cats could be clever, but one that could speak and fight demons!? Now that was amazing. She had to get too know that cat better. Her train of thought got derailed though by Eden's comments. "Huh? Tiktok? Like a clock? I don't see how that has anything to do with this?" Cherry felt like Eden was making some sort of joke, but for the life of her she just could not understamd the punchline! If there was even one.

Cherry took the card from Eden and looked at it. before snapping her head to look at Eden. "H-huh? What did you just call me!?" Cherry huffed out, before sliping the card into her one of her coat's pockets. She then turned to the two men she hasn't met before, still trying to hide her arm the best she could from them. Anyways. I am really glad everybody is safe from those demons, it was nice too meet you all but I'll have to be leaving. I hope you don't get attacked again!" She said, waving her right arm at the duo before turning to face the man with the spear. "I hope to see you again too. Also, thank you for the advice. I did find cool stuff at the river mister Retuo!" She said, before pausing and letting out a soft laugh. "And um, just in case you're not who I think you are. Just forget what I said, okay? Well just the last part, not the part about me not seeing you again. I'd love to see you around." The young lady corrected herself, before walking over to the cat and squating down to look at her.

"Hello, um Shiro. I was wondering, if you had the time. Would you like to go on a walk with me? I was planning on heading back to the dryrange and I'd love the chance to talk with you some more." Cherry asked the little cat with a soft smile on her lips. And after she offered the request, she would stand back up and start to walk away from the hotel. Making a little motion with her right hand as if too ask Shiro to 'follow' her. Before heading off. Leaving the group alone with themselves.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2]   Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:24 pm

Ah...

Well, that was...

Retuo was glad the fight went well, and that nobody appeared to be seriously injured or anything, but he was also quite lost. Perhaps it was due to the attitudes of the people around him. They were getting over it and moving on lightning fast, that was for sure. He'd find himself frowning lightly, crossing his arms over his chest as he let the spear vanish for now. He could still feel the strange vibrating pull from it, but he figured he could deal with that after this current stuff was fully settled. However, he would remain silent at first, at loss as to what to say. He was not an anti-social person by any means, but it was very hard for him to just switch into carefree mode on spot like this. Did people actually treat this like a game...?

"I...." He would shake his head. "....have a good day I suppose." So much for that. There was a lot he could have responded with right there, but he did not want to sound rude. Maybe that'd be his undoing one day. Trying really hard to ignore his irritation at how carelessly these guys were treating the situation just because it seemed alright at the moment. Getting angry wasn't going to solve anything, and so he'd pass on working himself up. There were more important things to do...such as..

Ah.

He'd turn towards Armando and Rosario to actually answer the question aimed at him. "I have met the two before. No idea about the feline though. It...doesn't seem like any of them are interested in sticking around however..." He'd sigh. He didn't think he had a reason to go after them, and it wasn't like they asked him to come along anyway. Besides, he'd rather make doubly sure everything was about to be fine around here before thinking about bailing. It was not like him to just leave without being certain everything was alright. Which was why unlike the rest of them, he'd stick around a while longer, offering to assist Armando and the rest with anything they'd need in the aftermath of the sudden assault. He wasn't in a hurry to be anywhere either way after all.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2]   Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotel Assault [Mass Awakening 2/2]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2