Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]

Go down 
+2
Phantom of the Chat
Space Overlord Bfroger6
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] Empty
PostSubject: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 2:23 pm

"Wow Teq you even got us a guide?" Axis seemed thrilled, nearly jumping with joy as she waved goodbye to the barkeep who shot her a courtesy glance and a wink in response. She then turned around, her smile drooping into a frown. "Would've been better if you'd gotten anyone else to accompany me there though!" She shouted after him, red in her cheeks.

Tanaka, who was just passing by on her way out, noticed Axis. Matty seemed to be tagging along behind her, half watching the tiny screen of her handheld and half observing where she was even walking. When Tanaka stopped to greet Axis, Matty made a safety bubble between herself and the other android with her golden arms. "Hey hey, watch the suit!" Tanaka snarled. She was wearing a black suit and a business skirt.

"It won't leave a stain." Matty said absentmindedly, turning to Cain and a few Waddle-Dees following closely behind. Her gold arm seemed to be slowly enveloping Tanaka as she spoke, turning the other into a golden blob as she struggled. "Right?" Matty cocked her head, returning to her game.

"Why'd you even volunteer to join me!" Tanaka pushed her way out of the gold and was dusting her suit. "I thought you must've been interested in business to an extent but if you're gonna learn about something as important as business from the best, you better listen closely instead of pla- Are you listening?"

"Uh huh." Matty said, looking at her console.

"Oh, hey guys." Axis interjected, her face aflush. The tinge of a grin formed in the corner of her lip. "You wouldn't happen to be going to the city?"

"Yeah we are." Tanaka answered. "Why?"

"I happen to have gotten myself a guide," she proudly exclaimed. "Some Octavius guy? He should be waiting outside. The two of us could join you!"

"How much?"

"Sorry?" Axis raised her eyebrow.

Tanaka shook her head in annoyance. "How much is the guide?"

"How much what?" Axis was growing visibly confused, looking up in thought.

"Goddamn hick. Ok whatever, you're handling that, but yeah I suppose it won't hurt to have a local show us around. Actually, this might be perfect." She began rubbing her hands together like a fly.

You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] Bg155

At the same time, slightly away from the rest, Zeta led Johnny and Aryll through SS Philemon's hangar. Their step was quick and the two others would be forced into something reminiscent of a run to be able to keep up with them.

"We're looking for a stylish jacket, a leather one. Black. Basically it should be the same as the one you tore up." Zeta shot a hateful glance at Johnny. The mere thought was enough for them to start rubbing their arm at the point where it got bitten by the guitar android. "I don't even know who you are." They shot a glance at Aryll. "But if you'll help out, sure, you can tag along. This entire ship owes me and that includes you as well." They explained. They wore some black t-shirt in the absence of their usual attire. The same one they wore in the alchemy store.

Passing the others by, Zeta didn't stop, simply marching onwards to the gaping exist from the hangar. However, Johnny and Aryll would be able to see Axis, Tanaka, Matty, Cain and the Dees discussing something amongst themselves. The words city and guide were being thrown about.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:05 pm

Johnny was trying to keep up with the annoyed android with a jog. Johnny was a little annoyed with Zeta's attitude but could ultimately understand why Zeta is a bit pissy get any of your belongings eaten would anger pretty much anyone, "Well sorry that I didn't felt like dying." upon hearing Zeta talking to Ayrll the Cyborg interjected in order to explain the newcomers existence. "Oh Zeta this is Ayrll, Rika found him floating in space. Say Hi Aryll." the Guitar gestured the unaware ASSW to introduce themselves towards the Upstart Alchemist. "Thankfully I got some cash so let's find you a nice jacket Zeta."

As Johnny passed by the group he gave a quick wave "Hi Guys,Bye Guys." after quickly saying hello to crew Johnny try to keep up a steady pace hoping that his robotic legs don't fail him and so that these youngsters don't leave him in the dust. Johnny was curious to see what was the average pricing of clothes in the current. Are most clothes still dirt cheap like before or are they expensive as plugs. Apart of Johnny felt like smirking as he didn't technically need clothes anymore, not that there was any shirt that could fit comfortably over his Guitar neck, actually that was kinda of sad, the Guitar realized that due to his form now even if he did find cool clothes he will need to get them custom tailored..... Oh the Humanity.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:11 am

The Waddle-dee's in the room where cleaning the place, while the group that was going with the others to the market where going for several reasons, they needed to get prices for supplies the ship needed, and make a list of things that the city on the planet might need that they had an abundance of, at least that's as much as they understood of trade, direct trade item for item since they themselves really didn't use money, but it was something they were asked to do.

thankfully it seemed Tanaka was willing to teach them or at the very least had been offering to teach anyone that was willing to go with them so it seemed a good thing to go to, at least that's what the consensus of the Waddle-dees had been. As Johnny passed by the Waddle-dees polite as ever, all waved to him as he chased after Zeta.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the Ship Octavius was waiting for the people he was supposed to be showing around, at least that was the request made that he took, it also meant getting a better Idea of the people that had come to the planet, unlike Robert who jumped the damned gun he intended to learn about these people first before picking a damned fight, though granted they were probably a tough bunch they did take out Roberts little group after all.

Though at the moment the people he was supposed to be showing around were late "Where are these people...you would think they would have things already good to go, not like they can have there things strewn all about the damned ship....can they?..Gaha!!" he said to himself as his verbal tick slipped out in his absentminded wonderings as he looked at the large ship and continued to wait for the group he was meant to be guiding around.
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:23 pm

Aryll was taken aback by Zeta's somewhat callous manner, having never met the ASSW before. "I thought you were the one who damaged the engine in the first place... He wondered aloud in place of a greeting, noting the tension between Johnny and Zeta. "Well, pleasure to meet you, I suppose." He belatedly amended, as if he had forgotten to say hello and only just remembered.

He managed an awkward wave to the rest of the group before they left the hangar. Observing how much Zeta had seemed to care about his own clothing, Aryll glanced down at the muted garments he currently wore, wondering if how one looked really was so important. The bustle of the marketplace was intimidating to the android, who hadn't ever been in such a crowded place before. "Where do we start?" He asked the pair.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 4:14 am

"Bye, Johnny," Cain said as the cyborg walked on by. Turning to his group, he said "It would be good to get money. I'm intent on obtaining as much as possible, seriously intent. Let's go." Right now, it was the only thing he could think of that would get him onto Earth or have any power to do things on his own. If entry to Earth cost a fee, he'd make double.

Seeing that the others intended on clothes shopping, Cain remembered that he himself needed to own more things to wear. Hopefully the things available on Libertaria weren't to unlike 21st century gamer wear, or at least not too alien.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:35 pm

Axis and Tanaka Group

"Hi Johnny, bye Johnny!" Axis waved. "I wonder if we'll meet them again today if we're all going out?" She cocked her head to the side with a big smile on her face. "Well, we should better get going, the guide must be waiting for us!"

Tanaka responded with a wide smirk contrasting the purity of Axis's smile. "Yes, we should be on our way. Someone please drag the the airhead along. Well, the green haired airhead." She said, nudging her head towards Matty who gave a slight shrug, hunched over her console. The group exited the ship, meeting with Octavius outside. Axis ran up to him.

"Heya, are you our guide?" She asked with bright eyes. "Are you also a pirate? My name's Axis and these are Tanaka Matty Cain and the Dees, wow that sounded like a band name anyways my name's Axis nice to meet you haha!" Tanaka pulled the blonde away, offering a hand to the octopus.

"Ah, you must be our guide. Pleasure to meet you and please disregard my acquaintance." She clasped her hands together, rubbing them like a fly would. "Regardless, we are here for a tour around the marketplace, are we not? What sort of place should we check out first, as per your learned suggestions? I reckon we'll have enough time to check out what...two major places at the market as I hold my lecture."

QaS: Where to go first?
1) Food court.
2) Fashion lane.
3) Arms dealers.

---

Zeta Group

Zeta scoffed at Johnny's remark about not wanting to die. They shot another bemused glance at Aryll as they walked onward. "Yes I did but that was self-defense." The bustling marketplace they soon found themselves in as they marched onward was a disorienting sight. People everywhere giving the group of three ASSWs confusing glances, though the total atmosphere of the locale was a welcome one. People, who were mostly aliens with a few stray humans here and there, shouted over one another, threw big crates with ease and unpacked foods of the brightest colors. One's eyes would be hard-pressed to find one single thing to focus on as some motion was sure to pull one's attention cleanly away at a moment's notice. Johnny and Aryll in particular would be able to see Zeta's expression grow from a determined frown to a scowl of discomfort. They hugged their arms, rubbing them with their hands as if cold. "S-shut up I know where I'm going." They barked at Aryll while at the same time nearly bumping into a particularly burly looking alien. Jumping back like a surprised cat, Zeta stumbled straight into Johnny and Aryll, letting out a shriek as the three of them came into contact with each other. The alien gave the trio a weirded out glance before continuing on his way. Meanwhile, the green haired android pushed Johnny and Aryll away, looking to the side, their lips turned slightly down, quivering.

You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] Bg158

"Keep your distance! You understand?" They barked again. "Can anyone find a goddamn fashion stall around here!?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 7:18 am

The Marketplace was a strange sight for the cyborg as he saw the aliens and humans shuffle about the place, the surroundings look like they came straight from a Sci-fi film back from the 80's, it's an extremely surreal experience for Johnny so much so that he completely forgot about his clothing woes as he let Zeta guide. As for Ayrll's question Johnny tried to answer with "Well a clothes shop would be a woah!!!!" Johnny was interrupt with Zeta smacking into both Johnny and Ayrll. Johnny's eyes lit up as the bigger alien was staring them down. Thankfully nothing bad came from it.

Johnny took a moment to address Zeta as the Guitar could see this behaviour getting really annoying really quickly. "Zeta there is nothing wrong with admitting you don't know where your going, we should stop, take 2 minutes to ask one of the locals and then we have directions." Johnny was hoping that Zeta would see reason and that Ayrll would back him up here.

The fact that Zeta was somewhat shivering was not lost on Johnny, does he have some sort of advance cooler that makes him cold? It made Johnny raise an eyebrow at the ASSW. Johnny wasn't sure if he should say anything about it or just let Zeta be, Johnny would walk closer to Ayrll and in hush tones so Zeta doesn't hear "Hey buddy do you noticed how Zeta is shivering? What do you think that's about? We are on a desert world shouldn't he be burning up not freezing?" he wanted to make sure he wasn't the only one of the two that noticed this behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 10:18 pm

Axis and Tanaka Group

Waddle-dee squad

The Waddle-dees simply watched the others, and listened to them as they got ready to leave, and on Tanaka requesting Matty be brought along and they nodded and saluted as they moved over to Matty and picked her up and carefully carried the ASSW over their heads and travelled after Tanaka and Axis as they left the ship, the Waddle-dee's keeping Matty well balanced over their heads as they scooted along after the other two, till they came to a stop just in front of a large Alien, the Waddle-dee's waiting patiently as Axis and Tanaka talked to him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Octavius

Octavius watched as a group left the ship, and headed down into the town an eyebrow raised, none of them matching the description of the person he was supposed to guide around so he left them to their task as he assumed they were there to do their own thing, or they knew were they were going.

It was about then that the girl he was supposed to guide around rand up to him and started to ask him questions, and then she introduced herself, her companions, and then herself again, Looking over the group they seemed like a rather odd group. The small spherical creatures just looking at the goings on, apparently called Waddle-dees, then there was Tanaka who had the look about her like some of the Swindling Merchants that he had met before.

Next was Cain and Matty the latter of which seemed somewhat disinterested in what was going on, While Cain seemed to be on the lookout for something.

And Finally there was Axis, the girl that he was there to guide and he smirked a bit as the girl had introduced herself twice, but then Tanaka and he took the time to Shake Tanaka's hand with one of his as well as Shaking or offering to shake the hands of the others as he spoke, his six arms moving easily as he listened to Tanaka.

With a nod Octavius looked to the group, food could be found later on their own he supposed, considering the look of the group, clothing was probably on their minds, and maybe weapons? Tanaka anyway seemed to be a merchant, and the weapons carried by Axis told him she was used to carrying weapons at least. "Yes I am the guide assigned to you, and yes I am a pirate, My name is Octavius Octamus Octario Takoyaki, or Triple O if you wanna be short about it" he said looking to the group as he answered Axis' question then introduced himself.

He then thought about it a bit more and nodded to himself "Well as you can tell I am fairly well acquainted with the Arms dealers GAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he said and started to laugh at his own bad joke before taking a breath and smiling at the group.

"Seriously though if you need weapons or things for your ship or fighters Arms dealers are a good bet, might even find some deals in there, sometimes they make, find, or buy interesting things so it's always worth a look, sometimes they even have some plugs for sale... Other then that I would say Fashion lane would be a good stop as well, since the food court, well...I would assume food isn't as much a problem for you guys given the ship is easily large enough to have a hydroponics or greenhouse on board".

-> Arms dealer
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 9:46 pm

"Plugs?" If they had some stuff that could power up his Persona capabilities, that was one of the two things that interested Cain on this dust rock. The other people who fought using multiple Personas were rather strong, but he still liked his own one he had. It's not like his module could even hold two, but seeing the options sounded fun. "Hm. That sounds good. We can go clothes shopping afterwards. In that case, Triple O, let's go to the arms dealer."

-> Arms dealer
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 8:25 pm

"Perhaps they're malfunctioning," Aryll answered Johnny in a rather absentminded manner as he peered around, observing their surroundings, totally oblivious to the alien who had just bumped into Zeta. The marketplace and it's symphony of sounds and colour never ceased to amaze, and he was eager to check out the place.

"...or they're upset. But asking the locals does indeed seem like the logical course of action." He added, gazing at the quivering Zeta and addressing him in a rather frank manner. "Do you have a problem with asking for help?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 11:10 am

Axis and Tanaka Group

Axis's eyes sparkled as Octavio confirmed he was a pirate. She clapped her hands together and gained a pep in her step that wouldn't wash away as they went through the market's edges, eventually reaching a large looking warehouse seemingly created from the wreckage of an ancient spaceship. Octavio would know this to be the arms dealer's even without the sign on top which read so '4RMS INC.' in terribly ugly bronze-red handwriting seemingly carved into the metal. The warehouse was opening, allowing the group to enter freely. There were a few people going in and out and the party would probably found themselves interested in the large mechanical arms some of the aliens were carrying out all giddy and such. The warehouse itself had multiple stalls inside each selling something or such as guns, oversized weaponry and mechanical limbs of all shapes and sizes, befitting an alien marketplace. A stall had some banners sporting a blue dragon design on them and were stacked with piles of cartridges, likely Plugs. Aside from the fact most of the stuff here didn't seem to be human-sized, the other strangeness came from the fact most of the stalls were operated by what appeared to be the same person just copied a dozen times. The same purple-haired alien girl that they now realized they'd seen behind some stalls in the outside market as well. Each one of her was shouting to try and get the people's attention and some of them were throwing their wares at one another while grinning mischievously as they successfully meddled with the others' marketing attempts. Tanaka's eyes widened and a cocky grin found itself plastered upon her lips.

"Ah, here we have one of the major P's in marketing, that being promotion. Listen up, class and watch closely. Look at how these shopkeeps fight between themselves to try and get the people to notice them. So beautiful, reminds me of the old Earth marketplaces in ancient files... It's supply and demand, but with the lack of both in an isolated economy such as this one, it comes down to who can shout the loudest. You listening to me?" Explained Tanaka as Axis looked around at space jets in the back of the warehouse.

She was interrupted by a voice familiar to Cain and the Dees. It was Eli, the SS Philemon mechanic, who came running over from the direction of one of the stalls selling those big mechanical arms. "Oh, hey guys!" He greeted the party and Axis waved back.

"Heya!"

"I'll just ignore the fact I was interrupted. I had a hunch we'd find the main mechanic here. You're looking at spaceship parts, aren't you." Tanaka asked the man.

He nodded in response, gesturing towards the grinning alien shopkeep waving at the party. "Yeah! They're not really the best quality, but honestly, I think they'd be a great asset to have onboard Philly. Especially for you, Axis."

"I've seen the jets in the back, this is like, paradise." Axis placed her hands over her cheeks as she glanced around, fawning over the sights.

"HEY if you're gonna come over then flipping come over already!" The shopkeep shouted and the party approached. She wasted no time and Tanaka grinned as she immediately displayed her wares with the gesture of her hand. A series of mechanical arms.........beat up and rusted, but still! "Haha! I know you want to buy this, I can see it in your eyes, I bet you don't have stuff like that on board, do ya."

"Well no, mostly because they're illegal, but uh..." Eli scratched the back of his head and Axis jumped at him, looking over his back at the arms.

"I CAN BE A PIRATE WITH THESE!"

"Yes you can!" The shopkeep said, catching Tanaka's glimpse and responding with a sharp glare of her own. As the two businesswomen glared at each other, intimidating shadows began dancing over their eyes. "I see you are like me."

"Interesting." Tanaka's grin widened. The two of them had come to some sort of understanding only possible through the power of business. The rest of you were unaware of what that understanding could entail, but still, the oppressive aura the two of them started exuding was threatening to suffocate you all in unending darkness of economy..........................................

"Boring!" Matty exclaimed, breaking the atmosphere and flinching the two businesswomen out of their staredown. The robot then continued playing her game, being carried around by some Waddle-Dees.

"We'll continue this later." Said the alien. "For now, wanna buy some schtuffs? We've got 4RMS, 4RMS and more 4RMS for your jets, courtesy of our very own boss Bobert the Robert!"

You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] Bg160
"If you buy any of this stuff, I can install it onto your jets if you want. I think...the Captain should approve, r-right?"

4.R.M.S. Dealer:

---

Zeta Group

Zeta spun on their heel, their head slumped so that a shadow fell over their eyes as they stared at Johnny. Their eyes glowed a bit in the shade, but they kept shivering. "What're you two talking about behind my back? You disgust me..." They said, looking to the side and backing a few steps away. They clutched their head as the buzzing of the crowd around continued. "It's all the same, this noise, it's just making me...ugh... So if you want to ask someone, just do it already!"

If Aryll or Johnny wanted to, they could approach anyone from the colorful crowd. For example, the pair of yellow eyes following them from beyond the crowd to their right- No, wait, they're gone. Still, they could easily approach any other alien there.
Back to top Go down
AmanoSerizawa

AmanoSerizawa

PostSubject: Re: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 10:28 pm

Yuka happily skips towards the Zeta crew!

"Hello Everyone! Nice to meet you! I'm Yuka!"
She smiles warmly as she looks at the group, some looking a bit more intimidating than others.

"The truth is, I really need your help! I'm here on behalf of my friend andy as well. I don't really understand all the details honestly, but we really need to set up a meeting!"

Yuka is bouncing up and down as she looks at the unique and interesting people in front of her, waiting to see their reaction.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:57 am

Johnny looked back to Zeta and was shocked that he was able to overhear them, in hindsight that was kinda rude of Johnny, but the Cyborg felt like he would've been told to shut up by the Shivering ASSW, The Guitar Cyborg turned back to Ayrll and nodded to him silently agreeing with their statement as that does seem to be the case, or it could be the coolers in Zeta's system are working too hard.

Johnny would've spoken up to Zeta and asked Zeta what the hell was wrong with them had this strange new girl hadn't showed up and introduced herself from seemingly out of the blue? is she a member of the S.S Philemon crew that he hadn't met yet? It was likely that but Johnny would take the first step and introduce himself the to the girl.

You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] Johnny_Johnny_Yes_Guitar
"Hello there new person I am Johnny, you wouldn't happen to know where we can find a clothes shop by any chance? My Co-worker over there is need of a new jacket after an incident with the ship engine that I live on."

Johnny would quickly direct the New Girl's attention to Zeta in the hopes she would immediately understand the situation there were in. "if you can lead the way to the Clothes shop we be more then happy to help you with this Andy business right you two?" Johnny turned to Ayrll and Zeta trying to get their attention and get their confirmation on his question.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 8:25 pm

Axis and Tanaka Group
Waddle-dee Squad

One of the Waddle-dees was taking notes as Tanaka was talking about Marketing and when asked about if anyone was listening the Waddle-dee nodded as it showed the notes it was taking, A few other Waddle-dees were looking around taking note of the things they were seeing and the prices and as Eli walked up a few of them waved to him.

A few others, on hearing that Eli was here looking for parts started to focus more on taking note of the prices and exactly what parts for ships were for sale.

The rest of the little guys followed the group over as they walked to talk to the merchant, the one taking notes on Tanaka's Lecture watched the two interact and started to take notes rapidly almost like it could understand what was going on unspoken between the two of them.

Still Other Waddle-dees were looking at the Mods that the shop keeper was selling and taking note of them and their prices, While the Group Carrying Matty simply waited near the others one having scooted it's way up along Matty's back to see what game she was playing as it was a very curious Waddle-dee.

~~~~~~~~~~
Octavius

As they walked in and he seen the looks and reactions of the others Octavius got a big smile on his face, the energy of the group was rather infectious, and it reminded him of his daughter, granted it did take the whole group to do that, but then the one named Axis started to really excited and he laughed a bit as now that girl alone really reminded him of his daughter.

Then Pawang got the attention of the group, the feisty little merchant put a smirk on the mans lips as he walked over to her with the group, though he did notice the little round things wandering about and he had to wonder if they did the same thing as Pawang, it was something to ask later.

They met someone from their ship there and he nodded to the rotund man "They may be illegal but sometimes things like this can give you the edge in a fight that you might otherwise lose, trust me I know" he said to the man, his tone serious but he wasn't trying to be intimidating, he just wanted them to think about it.

Then Axis shouted out about being a pirate and Pawang quickly jumped on that and answered and Octavius knew it was to make a sale "Takes a little bit more then some illegal hardware to make you a pirate, but it would put you on the right track... or the wrong track depending on how you look at it" she said with a chuckle. He was going to say Hello and introduce Pawang but when he looked over to her she was apparently trying to establish dominance against the Ships Merchant.

After a bit though the moment was broken by the shiny girl being carried by the small round creatures and Octavius laughed again before motioning to the small merchant "Everyone this is Pawang, quite the capable little merchant around here, she will sell basically about anything... even the pieces of Crap made by Robert... though it is handy... just has a habit of breaking... speaking of my set of arms on my own ship broke.. should probably get you to repair them or replace them Pawang though I have to admit.. first time I heard that nickname for Robert".

He was a bit curious about the comment about the Bobert nickname Pawang apparently gave the pirate a large smirk on his face "What he do to earn a new one hmm?" he simply asked as he looked over the wares.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 12:22 am

It was bold of Pawang to declare herself as being just like Tanaka. Naturally, this means Cain probably couldn't trust her, a decision that would later be proven to be based. He looked over the ship weaponry. Attaching a bunch of blades to the front of your ship didn't sound like what he would have expected when he imagined space dogfighting, but he already knew people used them. Then Cain remembered who used them. Then Cain remembered who Pawang said she got these from. Then Cain remembered what happened literally five second after that person tried using them. Octavius's account did not help. "Hmm, I see." He turned to Pawang and recounted what he saw happen in space. "Maybe you shouldn't advertise your stuff using Robert in the future. I had a first hand encounter with him, his gear looked just like this. The moment he tried using it, the damn thing broke right apart. We'll be passing." He decided to speak on behalf of everyone, hoping that Axis wouldn't disregard this information and buy something anyways. 'I thought I saw some plugs over there, but I guess those are crap, too. No point in looking at them.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]   You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.] Empty

Back to top Go down

You still owe me so let's go stalk the marketplace [Axis x Tanaka x Zeta x et.al.]
Page 1 of 1