Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 7:15 pm

[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 Chapte31

Thorny Parasite, Level 10:

Penguin Demon, Level 10:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 7:37 pm

The Cold got worse as the green deamon died, and on hearing Axis, she apparently was being more affected by it then the others. Then the attacks came, and it got struck twice  the Now single Kracko looked to the one demon and it's apparent parasite, the clouds of it's body flashing faster and faster before it launched multiple waves of electricity at the two the thunder caused from the lightning strikes almost sounding like a roar as it tried to end this fight faster.

action:

Waddle-dee Squad:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 10:39 pm

Hmm, was she? "Does that mean the rest is done fighting?" That would be a positive development, if nothing else. Though it seemed that maybe this situation wasn't as bad as it originally appeared either, though he had to say, this demon lady was a rather egocentric individual for sure. "Looks like we better take care of this quick." The condescending talk hurt the ears, and it would be a benefit to not stretch this one out anyway. "Are you sure calling people fools before you've seen it all is wise? Being rude doesn't really give you an advantage...." She only sounded overconfident, honestly. Keeping a flat expression for the most part, he'd glance over the whole party briefly, settling on the other guy of the group in the end for a moment.

[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 Uee9t8J

"Can you handle the parasite thing?"

Action:

Grimm:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:42 pm

Teq would give a light nod to Axis. “I don’t know if they are done or not, but I am glad she got a spare moment to help us out,” he would say before falling silent to focus on the situation at hand. A situation that was seeming to get more and more annoying by the minute. First there was the cold and the demon with her ways of speaking. Next was the fact that Axis was literally freezing and finally there was this obnoxious ass thorn that was determined to just wreck there day. Already the little fucker wanted to get comfy with folks and attached itself to the creature that was the Waddle Dees. He was pretty sure that wasn’t comfortable and probably would deal some form of pain to the creatures despite their form change. On top of that, the information feed on the thing made the situation look pretty grim. It was doing all sorts of things to benefit the demon while fucking them over. It needed to go and fast before it could really mess them up.

Speaking of messing folks up, it looked like the cutie pie was aiming to do her own form of damage aiming for Axis who thankfully dodged before the demon decided to unleash an attack to hit everyone. Well almost everyone. For someone who was freezing their ass off literally, Axis was managing to do pretty well at dodging and Grim was also showing his own moves of getting out of the way; however, the Dees and himself were not so lucky. He tried to get out of the way, but the cold slowed him down enough for the attack to make its mark.

He’d take the blow his body registering it was hit, but all the pain associated with it not there. It was an unfortunate thing the way his body handle things like pain and exhaustion. It certainly allowed him to push himself beyond his limits, but at the same time…it could cost him at times when not careful. Thankful despite that he did have some systems within warning him of critical points or when something was getting messed up so he wasn’t completely screwed. And won’t you look at that? Already one of his systems was telling him that the lovely ice attack was messing up the energy flowed he relied on heavily to perform his main functions within a situation such as this. Lovely. This couldn’t possibly get any better….or could it?

Just when things seemed like their bleakest an angel appeared and brought much needed relief to a growing headache. Despite being tensed and frustrated, Tequila would find himself smirking a bit. “People bullying you, Matty? Give me some names and I’ll make them behave for ya,” he would say his tone light and playful, but thankful nonetheless as more information on the leech was revealed. Oho? Is that what they had to do?

Well that was…Huh?

Tequila would hear the request from Mr. G and hum as he tilted his head. “Sure. I’ll see what I can do. Just keep Her Highness busy for me,” he would say as the creature that was the Dees launched an attack on the demon with Grimm following suit. Axis would take stand and join them and trying to bring the demon down.

Action:

Tequila – Level 1:

Axis Tension:

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 1:25 pm

Axis's bullet connected with the Penguin Demon's penguin hat, tearing through its fabric and shattering the gem-like adornments on it. "Tsk..." The penguin girl exclaimed as Tequila sent Margerita to smash the Thorny Parasite. Shards of the Parasite crumbled all over the floor, starting to reform, but without the energy support from the penguin herself, they instead melted away. The heat was starting to trickle back into the hallway as the penguin girl dropped to her knees with an expressionless face.

"Well done, I wasn't expecting a bunch of good-for-nothings to be able to defeat me. But listen to me, swine, I will be back and I will have my revenge. Swine are to be slaughtered and feasted upon. You've only postponed your inevitable doom." As she spoke, the penguin hat slowly began slouching off her head.

[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 Tumblr_mw12f4qGgk1s87egqo1_500
"I'll be back."

She said before dropping unconscious on the floor. Her outfit disappeared as well, replaced with a blue dress. She snored peacefully on the hard metal floor.

[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 Giphy
"Zzz..."

[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 Chapte33

Exp and Drops (Rare):

Boss Fight Reward (Rare):

Shuffle Time (boss):
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 1:26 pm

Shuffle Time Stat Booster:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:33 pm

"Whew... glad that's over..." Matty stepped out of her cover and towards the actual hallway, but before she could actually begin addressing the situation, her remote connection to the newbies sent a chill down her spine. She tabbed into it, then her eyes widened. "Oh... oh no. Emergency in the Engine Room, guess I'm working overtime now!" With that, Matty quickly sprinted back into the cockpit and took her seat, ready to assist the other party...

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 4:42 pm

The Kracko watched as the Demon fell, or rather...her hat did? the girl talking about not expecting this from their group and something about postponing the inevitable, then she mentioned she would be back before apparently falling asleep.

Well with the threat seemingly over for the time Being the Kracko changed back into the Waddle-dee squad, the group of them walking over to the girl and looking her over for any injuries while others started to check their allies for the same. At thte same time Matty walked out before rushing back in saying something about the other team in the engine room, On of the Waddle-dee's on the bridge scurried over to her and handed her a note "thank you for the help ~ the Waddle-dee's" was written on it.

Meanwhile another note was being delivered to the captain by another Waddle-dee "Captain shadow's and demons have been defeated, however one of the demons have seemingly reverted back into a little girl once a hat fell off her head...unsure whether hat was the influence or not, however girl made threats of returning...or entity inside hat did so through girl again unsure, girl is currently sleeping, Please Advise ~ Waddle-dee Squad" the Waddle-dee looked up at the captain and waited for his reply.

Meanwhile with the group in the hall the Waddle-dee's looking over the girl covered her with a blanket for the time being and placed a pillow under her head, while the others were still checking Axis, Grimm, and Teq, for injuries. Some of the Waddle-dee's checking them gave them each a note.

"Waiting for Captains Advise on what to do with the girl, unsure if she was controlled by the hat, or if she was the demon in question, glad you are all okay though ~ Waddle-dee squad"

action:

Waddle-dee Squad:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 6:30 pm

Well, that came to an end unusually quickly. Grimm would frown lightly as the demonic girl spoke her last words. With the way she passed out right after that however, it didn't really feel all that threatening. For all intents and purposes, they could easily just kill her now, and she would never get to try anything again. Unless she was implying she had the power to reform herself no matter what kind of damage was done to her. Still, at the moment, it did not appear to be that way. Was she even a demon? They usually actually died when defeated, not went into some sort of hibernation. She was clearly something different, in some way or form.

Either way, he'd read the note he was given, taking on a contemplative stance after that. They were literally just a couple steps away from the Captain, no? It wasn't as if they've crossed a mountain to get to this hallway. Did they need to stand here and wait for notes to be passed back and forth?

[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 R4Xp2Oz

"Can't we just pick her up, and take her with us back to ask him directly? I think it's pointless to stand here and pass notes around. We didn't walk far away from him to begin with. I doubt she can do anything right now, and she could be important information, so I don't think the decision will be to kill her anyway. He might want to see her as well. The other girl who was scanning before...she mentioned an emergency, right? Even more reason to not stand here like fools and play waiting games. We'll have better information by going back and communicating in person. It doesn't look like more enemies are coming from this area right now either."

Loot:

Grimm:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 11:36 pm

The bullet from Axis’s gun took the hat out quite literally while his own attack from his harp manage to take out the annoying parasite thorn thing. He saw it trying to put itself back together, but thankfully it did not. Also it seemed that hat or the thorn or maybe a combo losing both? Hmmm.. He wasn’t too sure the case, but what he did know is whatever they had broken stopped the girl’s attack. Sure she talked shit about getting revenge, coming back, erasing and feeding upon them, and that they only delayed their doom… The usual stuff from the over confident that had lost and wanted the last word. Though he had to wonder how true her words were. Sure one could see her threat as empty since she lost and promptly passed out afterwards, but he still had to wonder. This girl…was a demon right? Or was it just the hat? Point was, she was not behaving in the way he had expected demons to behave. Yes she tried to kill them, but what if…Axis didn’t shoot? Could they have talked with this being?
He’d frown a bit at that thought. He didn’t like demons on a normal day and in most circumstances would’ve probably outright attacked liked Axis did, but something about this one was different. He wanted to hate it, but instead found himself curious about this thing that looked so human and innocent when it wasn’t freezing things over and trying to kill them all.

….

He would continue to think a bit before Matty’s voice interrupted his thoughts and brought his attention back to reality. “Yeah. I am glad it is over too. Thank you for the help, Matty,” he would say as he saw the other about to come out into the hall, but almost immediately went back into the area where the Captain was as she spoke about an emergency in the engine room and needing to help the folks there. Heh. She was a busy kid, but he hoped the others at the engine room were okay and that whatever happened wouldn’t kill or harm them. It was a small concern, but he couldn’t do anything for them right now. Right now he had the group before him to worry about. “Hope everyone is alright.” He would say before becoming a bit distracted when the Waddle Dees became many again and did what they did best.

He saw them taking care of the unconscious girl while others went to check on the others and himself. He let the check happen as he kneeled down to be more on level with them. “I am alright. No need to fuss over me,” he would say with a gentle smile before being handed the note, he would read it before looking up and over at Mr. G as he spoke. Patting a Waddle Dee on the head he would get to his feet as he looked over at the girl.

“Well hat controlled or not, Mr. G does have a point. We can bring the girl to the Captain directly and let him tell us what to do face-to-face. And yeah we are probably safer where Captain and Matty – the girl scanning – is. We can probably find out what the whole emergency thing was also,” he would say before moving pass the Waddle Dees and over to the girl. He looked down at the hat and picked it up since no one else had and he would tuck it in his belt for now before he looked over at the girl with narrowed eyes. “Her revenge better not be to wake and bite me in the chest or something,” he would say half joking as he knelt down and attempted to pick her up. If successful, he’d manage to wrap the blanket around her before getting her settled into his arms and then looking at the others he would gesture towards going back to the bridge.

Action:
Tequila – Level 1:

Axis Tension:

Updated Stats with Plug:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pm

The girl wouldn't budge as Tequila picked her up. She was light and felt like a normal human girl. It would be unbelievable to think that she was an actual Demon. Regardless, the Waddle-Dees passed their notes around and so, as the group turned around and re-entered the bridge area, they'd already be greeted by the Captain.

"I have been briefed, but first I must thank you. Tequila, Axis, Dees, Grimm, you've done well. I have also received reports that the living quarters have been successfully defended and, on top of that, it seems the Engine Room problem is nearing its solution." He spoke in a calm but positive tone, his smile unwavering. "I've lost contact with the Engine Room, but Matty has been keeping a close eye on them. I trust her judgement and her reports that they are well." He paused to look at the girl before continuing. "We will have to take her to the medical bay to have her checked out. Our scans have been unable to determine the true nature of her existence, but she doesn't seem to be a Demon, contrary to our initial suspicions."

"Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuh??? Is she an actual young girl? Guys, guys, now I feel bad for shooting at her, Tequilaaaaaaaaa I need some of your namesakeee-" Axis had transformed back to her normal form and began bawling at Tequila's shoulder. Of course, she wasn't actually crying, but she did seem genuinely regretful at the way she acted. "Gosh, Captain, is she gonna be alright?"

"Well, we can't actually know for sure if she's really a human until we've run some tests. As I've said, her scans are inconclusive, but we can assume she's stable for now."

Axis focused on the girl for a couple seconds before nodding. "This whole situation is dying down so let's just have the Dees keep an eye on her here before we can go to the med bay. I can take her, please please pretty please!" Captain nodded in response and Axis turned to face the group again, scratching the back of her head. She was always like that, shooting first and asking questions later. Tequila and the Dees knew as much. Grimm probably could've assumed as much as well from this little display on her... 'eagerness' to fight. "S-sorry, guess we could've maybe talked it out with her... Hehehh..." She put on an awkward apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 8:34 pm

The little waddle-dee's didn't seem to react to the critique of their choice of action with any negativity, but they did attentivly listen to Grimm as he made his point, and then to Teq as they spoke as well, the one Teq patted the head of have a happy look on it's face as he pets it.

Though as Teq picked up the girl the waddle-dee's hopped up and down, not wanting to burden Teq with the task, but after hopping up and down a few times they simply stopped and walked after them into the bridge to meet with the captain, one of them grabbing the pillow from the ground and running in after the rest of them with the pillow held above it's head.

As the others were talking the Waddle-dee's where checking systems on the bridge and a few where already rushing down to the broken gate and where shoring it up just in case they were attacked again, trying to fix the door back in place with a few working as look outs for the little waddle-dee repair crew. Meanwhile the group staying near the others were listening to the exchange between Axis and the captain and as the request was made for the waddle-dee's to watch the girl a few saluted and then hopped up onto of a few other waddle-dee's till they were tall enough to plick the girl gently and safely from Teq's arms.

She was then slowly passed to the next lowest group of Waddle-dee's, then the next, till there was a group of them carrying her at floor level and they headed off to one of the more comfy chairs on the bridge near none of the control panles and they reclined the chair and placed the girl in it gently, the waddle-dee's standing all around the chair to watch the girl, though the one with the pillow placed the it under the girls head once more and a few others gently tucked her in with the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 6:51 pm

"The way she was speaking, I doubt she would have entertained us at that time..." It was true they could have tried to speak to her, but with how condescending she had been, the chances of her having listened were likely very low. Now that she was unconscious, it was impossible to tell whether that was just her personality, or she had just been controlled, but they had a better chance with her when she didn't have powers at her disposal anyway. Sticking his hands into the pockets of his pants, Grimm would just watch the situation with a level expression for now. "Shooting at her that quick was reckless, but I think fighting her was our only choice. For all we know, she might in fact be evil and shooting at her was smart. Her looking innocent when asleep doesn't tell us anything conclusive, so I wouldn't feel bad prematurely if I were you." While he did agree that the cheery girl had been hasty, it was probably for the best to not flip sides just yet. They knew nothing about her...
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 5:50 pm

The Waddle Dee that he had patted on its head did make the machine smile a bit. Perhaps a bit of that warmth feeling humans got when happy or touched by something might've filled him if he had such a function. In any case, when he picked up the girl, he did notice the Waddle Dees jumping up and down kind of amused at how they wanted to do everything, but despite that he would find his attention on the girl in his arms. Her weight, looks, and the way she felt in his arms.... It was very hard to see her as a demon or anything less than human. It made him curious to know more about her and exactly what she was…and more importantly than that if it was actually her or the hat that she wore talking when she had attacked. There was a lot he wanted answers to, but for now he would go with the others back to the bridge.

Face-to-face with the Captain, he would hear what was going on. “It was no problem and I am glad to hear everything is calming down,” his voice was calm even if he was concerned about the Engine Room people. He trusted Matty to help them through it all in the end, so maybe they would come out alright. That aside, a small frown crossed his face as he heard what the Captain had to say about the girl. “Not a demon, huh? Well if you don’t mind once you have data on what she is would let me know?” he wanted to know what other things she could be outside of the current races they knew about or if she was perhaps something like himself, but a different model. Point was his curiosity about her had just increased.

Deep thoughts aside, his attention would turn to Axis who had begun to “cry” on his shoulder. He probably would’ve pulled her close to comfort her, but his arms were currently holding what seemed to be a child, so all he could do was slightly lean towards Axis as he spoke. “I am sure we can arrange getting you that drink,” he would say, but then turning serious, he would continue. “While I do agree that the action was rash, I have to wonder what would’ve happened if she hadn’t been shot at. If she had enough intelligence to say what she was saying, then what is to say she could not be reasoned with? Besides, I have to wonder if it was the girl speaking or something else speaking through her.” She did leave that threat behind, but that had been when the hat had come off. So was she the actual attacker or was it the hat or something else? As for Axis’s actions. Well, he couldn’t exactly blame the girl. The child did come in like a literal wrecking ball and demanded they bow to her to boot. While his first instinct wasn't to fire like Axis, he wouldn't exactly be trusting someone right off the bat that did that. Hell, it was hard enough for him to trust people on a normal bases.

Regardless, there was a lot of questions to be sure and ones he wanted to dig into deeper when he got the chance. For now though, he would let the Waddle Dees take the girl from him and make her comfortable in a seat on the bridge, his eyes lingering on her for a moment in thought before he looked away to see what else could be done while they waited for the rest of the things going on to settle down.

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 8:07 pm

"Thank you, Waddle-Dees." The Captain nodded as they towed the girl away. He turned to Axis and Tequila with a calm smile. "Now now, Axis, there's no need to dwell on things. There appear to be no wounds on the girl herself anyways, only her hat suffered any substantial wear and tear." He said and Axis straightened her back. "Aye, Captain, from now on, I'll try to think first before shooting!" Tequila had a feeling she wasn't going to start doing that all of a sudden. Heck, even Grimm probably could've assumed already.

Either way, as reports of the situation calming down all across the ship arrived at the bridge, the Captain had to make an announcement to the entire crew. Unfortunately, said announcement wouldn't reach the ones in the Engine Room, as the communication there was impossible outside of the link Matty had established.

"People of the Star Ship Philemon, it is your Captain speaking. I am glad to inform you the situation is under control and, while we cannot yet count or mourn our losses, I hope none of you will lose hope. This ship will continue to be a refuge and a home for everyone who seeks it, so let us work hard on restoring it once we're back in proper Space. And while things are calming, I must inform you that you should all still hang onto something. Wouldn't want to get tossed aside when we re-emerge." He smiled to Grimm, Waddle-Dees, Tequila and Axis. It was time.

The entirety of the ship shook with relentless force.

[Chapter #0.1.2; End]

>You feel a bond form between the Captain and you all and Eli and you all and Mysterious ASSW and you all.

///I am thou, and thou art I...///
///A new star resonates in the dark sky...///

///Destined to become a guiding light...///

[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 Global16
///Axis Jen Alleia - Wheel of Fortune GSL Rank 1///

Axis Global SL benefits:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]   [Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Chapter #0.1.2 - Life is a Bridge]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4