Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] Empty
PostSubject: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 2:26 pm

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] QAEUXgy

The homely streets of the Sunlake Palms Residential District were as welcoming as they come. People dotted the streets as they went about their way as creatures of habit. However, for some observers, it was obvious that the safe vibe it once held dear had declined for some time in light of the recent news. As residents continued to mill about in their safety-lauded neighborhood, the sense of unease could be felt on bare skin as in the back of their minds held that tinge of concern that with the loss of guaranteed safety that...

They could be next.

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Talk To Traveling Motorist

>Talk to Elderly Woman With Grandchild

>Talk To Suave Guy In Sunglasses

>Talk To Young Part-Timer From Inn

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 7:04 pm

Frog arrived on scene, ready to talk to some people using his reporter guise! Seeing the array of possible victi- I mean, conversationalists, the first thing that crossed his mind was that he could definitely very easily talk to the young girl apparently his age or slightly younger, but then he noticed a grandma. And grandmas are totally crazy and overprotective, aware of any silly rumours around because they're so gullible. He could totally find out a huge deal of nonsense if he talked to the grandma and nonsense was still better than nothing! Even nonsense could be turned against mister ruler of the Palms if it was spread well.

>Talk to Elderly Woman With Grandchild

"Good morning, ma'am!" He cheerfully approached her and the grandchild. "I'm from SMILE, gathering some on-site information from locals on their opinions regarding the current state of affairs in the city. Our goal is to talk to people no matter their age or race or gender and see what the real mindset is in the city. I would like to ask you, have you heard of any rumours circulating around here? What is your opinion on the changing state of the city?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:18 pm

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] 7b8cpcn

The duo of an elderly woman and her grandchild was a common sight for the suburban streets of Sunlake Palms. They were just having one of their usual rounds around the neighborhood for some fresh air and to work out the cursed rheumatism. But someone in particular appeared to have taken an interest in them. The unease could be seen on the grandmother's expression as Frog approached them, but seemed amicable enough to reciprocate as she continued to hold the child's hand in hers. The child seemed to peek behind her guardian as she regarded the reporter-to-be with curiosity. It wasn't everyday someone from the city came around to snoop about in the neighborhood for something, no less a reporter from a 'reputable news source'. "You see... So much has happened, I'm afraid Endymion's become such a dangerous place these days. Haven't you heard of the prior night of the Church's massacre? Such a horrid thing. I could hardly believe my ears when I heard so many people died! I daresay the shooting that happened on the same night is somehow connected! Oh it's so horrible... Tell me, did the SMILE hear of anything in regards to the Church? My heart goes out to all of the clergy there."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 10:20 pm

"Yeah it's such a tragedy..." Frog closed his eyes momentarily to pretend he was saddened by what the grandma was saying, all the while thinking how openly she was speaking of murder and shootings and stuff around he young child. Some parenting dicretion hellooo.

Anyways, he opened his eyes and gave a reassuring smile and thumbs up. "SMILE is covering everything vigilantly, people like me are all over the city, searching for statements and seeking to show the public's state of opinion." Frog nodded in response. "As such you should probably contact some of the higher-up reporters who review all our findings and reports. Hmm, I should have my mentor's contact here." He pulled out his phone and recited the Reporter's phone number to the grandma. "But just between you and me, I'm sure it's all connected, and so are the higher-ups as well. Just keep checking in with SMILE news." He winked.

This, however, seemed like kind of a bust for him. How was he supposed to squeeze out the juicy info out of this grandma? "Is that all you've heard?" He asked with a notebook and pen in hand.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 4:10 pm

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] 7b8cpcn

Information:

"I see. Thank you, sir. I'll... I'll keep that in mind. This is quite troubling. But can I trust your mentor?" The concerned tone was palpable, but only after the elderly woman gratefully accepted the information. She struggled to push in the numbers into her directory which of course had some difficulty navigating into. Of course, her younger grandchild helped as she swiped the phone out of her hands and did it for her before handing it back into the grandmother's gnarled fingers. Upon Frog's prompting she vacantly tried to think of something else, but the child intercepted her while trying to shake her fingers at Frog in a spooky manner. "My friends said someone saw two people leaving the Church that night! One of 'em's got a weird mask with no eyes with bloooood all over it with a weird smile!"

"Now Anne, let's not talk about that... You'll have to forgive her, she gets a little bit excited of such things. It's all hearsay, but nothing definite I'm afraid." The grandmother was quick to chide her while apologizing to Frog. The child pouted at her, causing her guardian to sigh. She gave Frog a tired smile. "I'm afraid that's all we would know, but I remember hearing something about the Vagabond Inn, you may feel free to ask someone about it. If you would excuse us, I have an appointment to the doctor with my grandchild. I hope you get what you are looking for, Sir. Good day."

And so, they would leave...

----------------------

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] 0FNDi1G

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Talk To Traveling Motorist

>Talk To Suave Guy In Sunglasses

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 9:09 pm

"My mentor's the best, you can trust her and count on her to jump at even the slightest sign of a story to tell!" Frog waved the lady and the child as they walked away. They'd given him a valuable clue and he knew his next target.

He approached the young girl with a smile. "Hello there, maybe you've seen me talk with that lady over there? I'm from SMILE and we're interested in covering the public's opinion on these latest horrific events that've transpired here in the Palms. Have you seen or heard anything odd around these parts?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 2:16 pm

The young woman was just lounging around on what seemed to be her morning breakfast with a sandwich in hand. Just as she was about to take one bite, she noticed Frogerio approaching her and going so far to address her. She raised an eyebrow at him, trying to study his appearance He seemed to be one of those guys from the district. It was odd how the city slickers out of the suburbs wanted a piece of that rumor pie brewing recently. She huffed at him. "Oh, I guess. I heard there was a murder in the Inn I work at. But cops caught him and there was something about some faceless dudes... Not sure what that's about. I'm sure you probably heard about the shooting and the Church earlier, everyone did. But I wouldn't have anything interesting than you probably already heard, Mister Reporter. You'd think with guaranteed safety and having to pay ridiculous prices to live here would give us peace of mind. Guess it ain't cracked like it's supposed to be with this happening. Can't imagine how the people with shitty loans are feeling now."

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] OUYzYsV
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 8:58 pm

The girl's intel was terrible. Either that or she was hiding things. Frog just blinked at her twice before shaking his head, trying to hide his distraught. "T-those are all really vague hints and rumors." He said in response. Maybe she wanted to trade?

His lips curled up and his gaze narrowed, retaining a sense of friendliness. Gone was his dismay as he masked it with confidence, his every word weaved with precision.

"I might know something, buuuuuut... I'll only be willing to talk if you're willing to talk. So let's just say we'll be trading information, all right?" He clicked his pen open, ready to write.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:54 pm

"Oh? I guess that's fair being a reporter by trade... About that shooting earlier, I happened to see a couple of dudes fighting outside from home. Dumb, I know. I couldn't help, but notice a bunch of dudes in skull masks were fighting some others with hoods on. I think it's that Heretic cult that's been around recently. Not sure why the fighting, but I guess they got a disagreement? Not that I care, just wish they would keep collateral damage at a minimum, y'know?" She sighed and shrugged at Frog. The girl felt rather frustrated at the whole affair, but tried to mask it with nonchalance. She eyed back at the Psyche-Terrorist. "There's also some weird stuff going on in the forest... something about a drug deal, I think. But that's nothing new since we keep getting people disappearing there. Speaking of which, I guess that was a warning this whole neighborhood was a scam. Ugh... I need a drink. So, you good with this?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 10:55 am

"Oh yeah I'm good with that, thanks. Now my turn." Frog cleared his throat. "Well you know, I've heard rumors that some demons are fighting over Suzie Q, so that's gotta be what's holding up the House of Cards. But worry not, I've also heard of a new night club that will be opening up soon enough in the city, this one in Backlight. It's gonna be pretty hardcore, so I'd turn my head there at least for now if I were you." He answered as he jotted down what she told him.

Clicking the pen back off, he looked up at the part-timer with a wide smile. "We good? I should be on my way, and thanks for all the help."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 3:56 pm

SQ Gained:

"Oh shit, you too, huh? Yeah, I was getting the feeling shit was getting a bit tense. But a new nightclub, huh? I guess that'll have to do. Yeah, we good. Good luck on what you're trying to find." The woman gave a simple wave while hopping away in what appeared to be excitement from the good news overwhelming the bad. There's little that can sour the taste of good booze, after all.

----------------------

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] RcYxyb1

With the departure of the Inn Worker, the streets would find themselves empty as the remaining citizens finally found a calling to be had elsewhere in their daily lives...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1]   Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Neighborhood Watch [Case File Investigation, Group 1]
Page 1 of 1