Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil)   Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 11:56 am

It was taking all Cecil had not to crack up as Jasmine sulked. She wouldn't let herself be proved wrong on anything, would she?

"Sure, let's go with that." The wry smile on Cecil's lips communicated well enough that he wasn't really convinced, but he didn't make any further comment on her claims. They both knew, after all, this wasn't a place you casually stumbled upon...let alone a place that Jasmine would be naturally inclined to go to in the first place.

He let the girl pull him along to one of the tables, and picked up the menu that was sent his way. Opening it up, he let the menu cover his grin as he looked it over. "So...what does your stomach demand of my wallet today?"
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil)   Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 12:54 pm

"Well...I really like Kagoshima Ramen.....and Takoyaki....and Taiyaki....." Jasmine's eyes sparkled with a child like wonder as she eyed the menu, imagining all the delicious foods she could sink her teeth into. There was so many and she really really really wanted to eat them all....but no! They were all really expensive! And she wasn't going to burn too big a hole in Cecil's pocket! Plus, she was going to split the bill, so she should be conservative here!

"W-wait what do you mean your wallet?! W're splitting the bill remember? But ummm...I'll take the Okinawa Soba." Her main reason for picking that dish was because it was cheap. Tasty, cheap and filling enough for now. She reached into one of her pockets and pulled her oddly girly purse out, opening it up to count her money. As she expected she...did not have enough to cover the full cost of her meal, but she at least had enough to cover half of it! Maybe even three quarters!

"S-say...I was thinking about what you said...about my place of work?...And....I think I do need to find a replacement place of employment." Sadly Jasmine had....no idea where that would be!
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil)   Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 6:51 pm

Cecil cackled with laughter as Jasmine found herself abruptly drawn from her food-based fantasies, amused as she didn't even register what he'd said until she'd gone long into the line of thought. "Hey, hey, it's fine. You need the money more than I do, right? I'm getting a little more cash flow in than I used to, it's no problem." Trying to take over as student leader of the Artificer's Apprenticeship had been a pile of work and a half, but things were starting to get moving again.
And it only took a pile of cramming, a mangled bicycle, and an uncomfortable quantity of phone calls.

"...hrm. I'll be honest, I can't think of anywhere that's hiring immediately off the top of my head." He let the menu dip a little as he thought. "Litter picking isn't glamorous work, but they're always looking for more. Same goes for a lot of other positions like that, honestly...some of them pay surprisingly well if you're willing to look into them." He hummed to himself. "Probably plenty of places looking for phone and reception staff, or just other restaurants looking for wait staff...there's an apprenticeship with Mobius++ at Seven Stars as well that you might be able to get involved with."
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil)   Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 8:30 am

"Hmp....tch! I know I may need the money but do you really need to announce that so casually...?! It's embarrassing...." With a childish pout, she folded her arms, sinking into her chair in a manner reminiscent of a kid being told they could not have a lollipop. Even though she was having a childish moment, which for her was the natural response to her pride being injured, she soon bounced back once Cecil began speaking about work opportunities.

Litter picking was, as one might expect, not something Jasmine was at all interested in. It was dirty work, it paid poorly and it was quite simply not worth her. She may never have finished her full education but, before the Divide, her parents had strove to ensure she got a VERY good private education. Sadly, due to the Divide and her subsequent kidnapping Jasmine had no paper work or documentation to prove what grades she had. That was another barrier between her and worthwhile employment.

"Phone and reception staff would be tolerable I suppose...wait what is Mobius ++? What are the details of this apprenticeship?" That was something Jasmine felt she would need to, despite planning to regardless of what Cecil shared, look into it personally. Hopefully it would be a position she was actually suitable for.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil)   Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 5:42 pm

He wasn't snickering, he wasn't snickering he was snickering. "Sorry, sorry, you just...oh my god it's like looking at my younger sister." He shook his head. "I just mean I'm happy to cover it. Though I would prefer it if you weren't too exorbitant with your ordering - the menu is priced well, but that doesn't mean I can order everything on it at once."

Cecil looked curiously as Jasmine inquired, but he supposed expensive motor vehicles weren't exactly on her priority list. "It's an electric vehicle company. Mostly stupidly expensive cars. Mission statement was about bringing sustainable energy to the forefront before the divide, and they only leaned into it harder since it got far more dangerous to get traditional fuel sources, what with the demons everywhere. There's apparently a couple types that tend to show up a lot around oil."
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil)   Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 6:21 pm

"You have a younger sister?! And I remind you of her....tch...! Hmmmp...! You had best not be thinking yourself my senior! I am above you! In all ways!" Jasmine folded her menu up and slammed it upon the table, much to the amusement of some of the older patrons, before rising to her feet.

"O-of course I wasn't! I'm used to saving money! What kind of fool do you take me for?!" The young, relatively, girl's cheeks puffed out as she allowed Cecil to speak about Mobius ++. It definitely sounded like something worth getting into; after all Jasmine would need a way to curry favour with the people once she took her rightful place and what better way to do that then offer them a reliable source of energy which didn't require demon exposure?

"uh huh...and what is the nature of this apprenticeship? What work would it entail?" She began to walk towards the counter, gesturing for Cecil to follow after her like the obedient subject he should be!
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil)   Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 6:32 pm

Cecil grinned evilly. "Careful saying things like that, Jasmine. I might have to stand up." He shakes his head, laughing. "Don't take everything so seriously. It's just a joke. I don't mean anything by it."

He leans back, folding his menu and placing it on top of the table gently. Gently, like Jasmine had not when she decided the best course of action was to shout and slam hers down. "Mechanical work, generally. Bikes, motors, all sorts - tinkering around with things and fixing them. There's people that'll commission work - actual jobs - and you get paid for that once it's done. Maybe a bit more hands-on than intended, but students are guaranteed a spot when they graduate if they're up to par."
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil)   Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 7:38 pm

"S-shut up....! You being taller than me means nothing! You didn't earn your height! You were just born into it! So it doesn't mean anything!" She stamped her foot on the ground, her face flaring a bright shade of scarlet. She glared at him but decided to simply brush it off as Cecil claimed it was simply a jest. Oh she had an idea now...oh yes oh yes...

"Heh. I see I have incorrectly appraised your talents! You are not fit to be a servant! You are fit to be my jester! Shall I provide a hat with bells for you? Perhaps some pointed shoes and colourful tights?" She stuck her tongue out at Cecil, smugly grinning back at him.

"But enough of this jester! Go order food for us! I shall pay for at least some of it. I will take the Okinawa Soba!" It may seem like Jasmine was planning to simply not respond to the details of the apprenticeship but in reality? Her intent was to inquire further about it later.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil)   Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 8:08 pm

Oho, she had done it with that one. "Just born into it, heiress? I'll keep that detail about things in mind."

He cracked up laughing as Jasmine started to fire back in earnest, standing up and feigning a swoon. "Oh, but my liege! The tights, they do so chafe..."
The blond managed to keep a straight face for a few brief seconds before his composure shattered. "Alright, alright. Food." He turned, strolling casually up to the stand. "An order of Kagoshima Ramen, some Okinawa Soba..." His eyes flicked back to Jasmine subtly, and he grinned. "And a couple of orders of takoyaki, please."
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil)   Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:12 am

"Oh? Would they chaff and rub against your delicate skin? Then I'll suppose you'll simply have to be relegated to be a foot rest " Jasmine flicked Cecil on the nose, grateful that her arm could reach that high in spite of the difference of height between the two of them.

"But yes food! Wait what? No no no!" Jasmine went forward and slammed her hands onto the counter, glaring at Cecil before turning her attention towards the cheif.

"Cancel the Takoyaki Chief!" Ooooh Cecil!!! Stop being foolish! Jasmine couldn't afford her half of the bill if you added Takoyaki to it! Hence why she strove to cancel that part of the order. That was when Jasmine turned onto Cecil...again.

"No! I'm not letting you waste your money on this!" She glared, arms folded and tapping her right foot repeatedly against the concrete.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil)   Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 10:41 am

Hook, line, and sinker. He'd gotten the reaction, and he'd managed to gauge the response. Next was to see what he could get away with from here.
He raised an eyebrow as she glared at him, smiling as if nothing was wrong here. "What? I'm hungry, and if the way you talked about it was any indication, it was good stuff. I just wanted to get enough to sate my appetite." He tilted his head slightly, slightly smirking. "It's my money to spend, and my appetite's gotten worse since I started using the gym. What's the problem?"
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil)   Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 12:30 pm

"....Fine....if you wish to spend your money on it that is fine! But I am not to be held accountable for covering that portion of the bill!" What Jasmine didn't mention was that any food purchased as part of this meal, regardless of whether she ordered it or not, was something she was entitled to! With that in mind, and realising the pointlessness of her stance she simply returned to her table, awaiting food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil)   Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oodles and canoodles of noodles. (Cecil)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2