Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 8:33 am

The blond shot a glare at Shouhei. "Don't you dare. That's a moment in my life that can happily be left in the past." His lips curl up into an evil smirk. "Careful, Shouhei. Lupin might just find out you can sing...and the suggestion to drag you into a charity sing-along."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 5:05 pm

Shouhei’s brow furrowed for a moment to think about what Cecil had implied.  Lupin knew that Shouhei could sing, as witnessed in Shouhei’s own awakening to Take-Minekata.  He was honestly surprised Lupin didn’t try to involve him in such a scheme yet.  “...Y’know, that wouldn’t be the worst thing the clown could do to me.  It’s a helluvalot better’n bein’ asked to pogo for the first time in front’a crowd fulla strangers.  Charity huh… shame I like makin’ money for myself more though.  Did your show getcha enough cash?  I woulda paid top dollar to see that.”
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 11:05 am

Cecil pouted as Shouhei shrugged it off. He was hoping he'd care a little more than that. "Spoilsport." He sighed, and shook his head. "Well, Lupin seemed happy enough with how much he'd earned, at least. Rather grateful. I'll be honest, wasn't paying much attention myself - rather eager just to get it all out of the way and bail when it was all said and done."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 4:55 pm

“...Don’t get upset I actually like singin’, what kinda friend are ya!?” Shouhei gently pushed Cecil as a playful gesture.  He then blew a cloud of cigarette smoke in the space Cecil once walked, to keep his distance.

“...Yeah, you’re definitely not a good friend and a heartless bastard if ya didn’t check your charity money.  Not like I really blame ya though, I prob’ly woulda bounced the moment someone saw me on a pogo stick.”  Shouhei smirked, as he noted his own inadvertent pun he made.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 6:57 pm

"Oi." He pointed at Shouhei with a grin. "You're supposed to tremble in fear when I make threats. I'm sure if your actual skills won't work, I'm sure I can completely fabricate something for Lupin to drag you into."

He shakes his head, and looks back forward. "It wasn't my charity money anyway, was it? At that point, Lupin's just the guy who sicced a crowd on me so I would dance for his amusement. I'm pretty sure he's the heartless bastard in this equation."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 8:04 pm

“...Oh, so now you’re threatenin’ me by hangin’ out with Lupin?  I didn’t realize I hung out with a buncha villainous snakes,” Shouhei roared with laughter.  

“Gimme a break man, I can only deal with so much evil each day.  You, Lupin, Raph… shit are half’a my contacts a buncha assholes?!” He cried out in grim realization, although it was all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 8:22 pm

He just smirked in reply. "I don't know, Shouhei. You're the one that would take the Cadet over the pogo trip. I figure I should just share the love equally so that you understand my pain."

Cecil placed one hand to his chest, leaning back in mock offence. "Egads! Me, an asshole? I dare say I take offence, good sir! This is a dire accusation from one who would chain their song and deny the orphans! Oh, will you not think of the orphans!"
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 1:34 pm

“...You really are a cheap ho, so willin’ to spread the love and pain,” Shouhei shook his head, and snubbed his cigarette out in a tin he carried specifically for that purpose.  He laughed at Cecil’s overly dramatic reaction.

“...I’d think ‘bout the orphans if I didn’t hafta watch out for my own ass.  But someday, when I get huge as a performer, I’ll take care of ‘em then.  And when that happens, I’ll mention somethin’ ‘bout a guy named Cecil who didn’t care much for charity.”
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 5:48 pm

"I think it's rather generous, to share so freely." He grins. "Shouldn't everyone be able to experience such things?"

The blond makes a quiet humph, and raises an eyebrow. "Big plans for the future, I see. Think you can force your way into the dogpile of pretty faces that can't really sing that well around here?" He rolls his eyes. "I really don't know what so many people are off to the stages in Suzie Q for, because it isn't the music."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 7:44 pm

“...You’re just a kinky freak,” said Shouhei blankly, although he meant it as a joke.  Cecil’s commentary about a lot of performers in Suzie Q happened to be pretty true.  There was a sea of singers, but only so many with actual talent.  The one thing that the majority shared, however, was charisma.  Whether it be good looks, or excellent public relation, people managed to stay in Suzie Q for a reason.

“...Sometimes all it takes is a pretty face.  Long as you can hold the people’s attention it don’t matter much, does it.  Odds are they’re prob’ly usin’ it to springboard into some other gig in the entertainment industry.  Or they might just be satisfied with their current station.  Either way it works for ‘em, so I can’t really blame ‘em.”
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 7:58 pm

Cecil sputtered for a moment. "...nope, I am done!"

As he shook the comment off, he gave Shouhei a half shrug. "I mean...I guess. It just feels disappointing. These big stages, and they're rotating out a bunch of faces that don't even register as distinct. Singing the same songs, doing the same dance, and calling out to buy the merch of whichever group is being lusted over today. Never really felt that same urge to look, so...yeah. It gets them success all the same, but the way's all treated, it just seems like a template they stamp on before moving to the next batch." He sighs. "There's too many idols taking up the stages. It's part of the definition that people like that are supposed to stand out. But it's...not really like that. Idols, but not idols."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 8:19 pm

“...Entertainment is a fickle fuckin’ bitch,” shrugged Shouhei as he continued, “That’s why ya get ‘flavors of the month’ and the like.  Same soundin’ shit, ‘cause it’s sellin’ hot at the time.  Some might genuinely love it, some might be in for a quick buck.  It all ends on how the public feels ‘bout ‘em at the time.  Good thing there’s some variety in types’a idols, at the very least… I dunno what I’d do if it were all one kinda genre or theme, much as I love ‘em.”

Shouhei paused for a moment.  While he could endlessly talk about all the things he loved, he wanted to shift the conversation.

“...Aside from wanderin’ ‘round like a goddamn nomad, the hell’re ya into?”
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 8:35 pm

"Hmm?" Well, he could give a straight answer, orrr...
He grinned.
"You know, this and that. Buildings, parks, whatever nonsense Lupin and his ilk drag me into...I get into a lot of things, you know?" He takes a moment to pose with his hand on his chin, rubbing one finger along it. "There were a couple of swimming pools and a tent...I think there might have even been an forest once. Not sure about that one, though."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 5:48 pm

“...If ya don’t want me to know anythin’ ‘bout you, then just say so.  I don’t like when people play coy like that,” scowled Shouhei as he shoved his hands into his pockets.  “Joke around all ya like, but don’t do it like that.”
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 11:01 am

Cecil frowned, letting his hands fall back to his sides. "...sorry. I just-" The words cut off, trailing away into awkward silence. "...I don't even remember what the line of thought was, there. Guess I just thought, hoped it might be funny. Misjudged that one pretty bad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]   Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strolling The Streets [Cecil/Shouhei]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next