Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
juantamad

juantamad

Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] Empty
PostSubject: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 7:27 pm

The dancing studio known as “Poetry In Motion” was a multistory building, with each floor devoted to different styles of music.  On the third floor was one dedicated to Latin music, and today’s lessons happened to pertain to Salsa dancing in particular.  Its insides were relatively standard; the studio was a wide expanse, with its walls mirrored, and large speakers hung from each of its four corners.  Standing amongst a sizable and mixed crowd of twenty or so other people, Shouhei Kagawa stood in a simple tracksuit, ready to learn.

Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] Fa36bfa2fa461803968a1e346feb8268

Why?  Although salsa had nothing to do with idol singing and dancing, Shouhei received a formal request from a client at his host club.  This mysterious client wanted to salsa dance with him and had paid a fee up front to reserve time for him specifically.  He in turn paid it forward, using that money to pay for these salsa lessons.  Besides, learning new dances were always entertaining for him, as he found out through Mariko.

At the head of the gathering stood the instructor.  A tall, svelte brunette with long locks framing a rather attractive face, she eyed her future students casually.  Her attire was flamboyant; she sported a long coat with a peacock design on its under trim.  As for her top it was a sports bra that didn’t hide her noticeable curves, and her pants were a striped and flared at the bottom.  

Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] Tumblr_o6dn5qWtHB1qiodg3o3_500

“Hola, buenas tardes.  My name is Yoselyn Fuentes, I’ll be your instructor for today.  You can call me ‘Yosie’ for short,” her voice was pleasing to the ears but firm, with a subtle accent.  Yosie motioned to an equally attractive and gaunt man standing next to her, as he smiled and waved to the group.  

“This is Miguel, my dancing partner for today, who will also help you all learn.  Speaking of which- I see you all are eager to learn Salsa- a style of dance native to me and Miguel, from Cuba, and we are equally excited to teach you.  Especially when I see the different faces and ages here today; you’re going to have so much fun!”

Yoselyn clapped her hands together and bounced giddily.

“First of all, if I may ask…” Yosie walked amongst the crowd, until she stopped at Hono.  She was caught by Hono’s mixed features, and shock of vibrant pink hair. “Oh my gawsh, you are so pretty!  May I ask you why you’ve decided to learn Salsa?  Perhaps to entertain an equally handsome boy?”

The group stifled their giggles in response.
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 1:29 am

Hono was wearing her normal outfit, her classic short skirt complimented the outfit well. She was at this Salsa lesson for an upcoming play Spanish play. Hono stood quietly in front of the group of other classmates. The instructor began walking around the studio, she was a sight, a sexy instructor would make things all the better. Hono didn't mind it at all. though Hono was envious, of two things in particular. She introduced her self to the class. Yosie and Miguel both seemed to know the art of dance rather well. So they would defiantly prove to be great teachers.

Yosie was walking around the class when she stopped in front of Hono she gulped a bit, she looked up at the women in front of her. She was asked why she was attending the class. Hon really did enjoy her complements. "Oh, We're having a play at my school! And I'm playing a salsa dancer, So they told me to take a few classes," she gave Yosei a soft smile. "Thank you! You're not bad yourself~" she teases with a smirk. "A b-boy? Hell no!" She replied quickly and snappy, Hono was probably one of the youngest people in the class.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 5:30 pm

“If you’re into girls, or me for that matter, that’s fine too,” Yosie teased Hono with a seductive wink in response, which led to more of the class to erupt in laughter.  She knew Hono and the others sneaked glances at her more than provocative figure; in fact Yosie reveled in it.  After all the attention was half of the reason why she taught salsa lessons in the first place, let alone wore what she did.

“But!  I’m so glad you have your reason, and I know all of you do, it’s very admirable.  I want you all to feel like you’re professionals once you’re done my class, okay?  So I’d like for you all to pair up please- salsa takes two, you know,” the teacher clapped her hands once more and excitedly motioned for them to gather.

While the majority came to the class in pairs, there was that awkward moment where the singles stood and gawked around aimlessly.  Shouhei was one of them and he dared not approach anyone on his own, so he waited for the rule of numbers to leave him to the last person.  Meanwhile Yosie and Miguel did their best to cheerfully group those singles out, and when all was said and done, Shouhei and the vocal Hono were left to partner up.  

“Don’t be shy, please, we’re all here to learn and have fun!  Loosen up, I’ll give you some moments to introduce you two cuties to each other,” Yosie urged the two, gently patting them on the shoulders with a wide smile and backed away to the front of the class.

“...Name’s Shouhei Kagawa.  You said you were here for a play?  Where at,” a slightly timid Shouhei asked Hono in an attempt to follow their teacher’s advice.  There was still an air of unease in the air however.  Why was talking to girls his age difficult?
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 1:14 am

Hono chuckled a little at Yosie's teases. "I like both," she told the teacher with a smile. Hono could tell class would be fun, Hono wished she had a figure like Yosei. Hono was so plain with not a lot to show, she wouldn't mind some of the attention the dancer got. She listened to her to explain. Hono needed a partner? It was awkward to be one of the singles, she rubbed her neck a bit not sure what to do. Hono quickly noticed the only person left was Shouhei. A fellow Japanese, Hono studied him for a moment. He looked rather old, giving off a tough guy vibe to Hono.

He approached and was a bit timid towards the actress. "I'm Hono Kaen," she introduced her self to the boy "I see you're Japanese as well" She gave a quick smile, quickly going back to her normal serious expression. "Seven Star," She responded to his question. "I take drama very seriously," she told him.

Hono then looked a the instructor then back at her partner. "Why are you taking this class?" she was a bit curious as to why he was taking this class, she was being a bit nosy true, but she felt like she had a right to know as his partner.

Hono soon smiled softly. Extending her right hand. "Anyway, shall we get started?" She asks excited to start dancing up a storm.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Hono delivered a string of coincidences that Shouhei found slightly reassuring.  They both were Japanese and attended the same Academy; the fact that she didn’t mention anything about the rumors surrounding him and maintained an overall pleasant disposition meant that this wasn’t going to be as awkward as expected.

“...Small world, isn’t it.  I’ll look into your play back at the Academy,” he returned with his own grin, albeit a little forced due to his usual awkwardness towards the opposite sex.  However when she asked about his reasons for taking these lessons, Shouhei didn’t want to elaborate on his part time job and give off the wrong impression to Hono.

“...I’m here because of… work.  I’m a performer,” was his shorthanded explanation as he shyly looked away.

Hono’s inviting smile and hand caused his heart to beat erratically.  Sure Shouhei had danced dozens of times with Mariko, but not a stranger his age, who happened to be a girl.  Especially not a dance that involved… physical contact.  His hands unsteadily made for hers, as he slowly and awkwardly moved closer into her personal space.  He had to keep reminding himself that he was doing this for work, and that it was going to be fun, and that this was no big deal.

“Ah!  You guys are so eager to get into it, I love it!  Did you two hit it off right away?  I thought you had a thing for me~” Yosie chirped loudly with glee, interrupting the pair from holding hands, and prompted more laughter from the rest of the class.  “But first, we’re going to learn the basic steps.”
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 3:01 am

Hono was glad to have another person that shared the same race as her in the class. It was reassuring to have someone similar to her. Hono had no reason to snap on him yet.

Hono nodded at him. "We could always use some more people in the audience!" She said. The Drama Department always did enjoy a large audience at their performances. He talked about being a performer. Hono immediately retaliated with her own question. "What kind of performer?" She asks, a little curious as he seemed a little nervous answering.

Hono noticed a bit of his nervousness in the boy. She crossed her arms and gave him both a tease and a scald. "Don't be so nervous! Is it cause I'm a girl? Don't make it weird!" She said with a soft chuckle.

Hono looked at Yosei. "He's being a nervous mess~," She said to the teacher. "I do have a thing for you obivously~" Hono looked at the teacher, she tuned out the other members of the class focusing on her busty teacher. She whispered to Shouhei quietly. "Make sure you pay attention~ You better not make me look bad!"
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 10:02 am

“It’s everyone’s first time here, estrella, take it easy on the poor guy.  I’m sure your pretty looks aren’t making it any easier, you know,” Yosie gingerly replied with a wink and a smile.  “I’m also glad you find me attractive, estrella, because I want you to pay attention to my steps.  Look carefully at me and Miguel, as we slowly show you On1 timing, or LA style.”

After Yosie explained and displayed it, she had the class repeat the steps to On1 timing.  Shouhei figured this would be a chance to properly reply to Hono.

“Sorry.  I’m not usually this bad with girls… it’s just…” Shouhei trailed off for a moment as he desperately tried to find a reason- and much to his dismay he couldn’t.  Either way he carried on the conversation while moving in step, mirroring the movements of Yosie and Miguel.  

“...As for my work, I sing and dance for people.”  Amongst other things.  “What play are you performing?  I can’t think of any involving salsa off the top of my head.”
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 2:42 am

Hono nodded at her teacher. "Right, Right." She said in response. "Though I gotta be tough on him! or he'll slack off~" she teased her partner hoping it would give him a bit of encouragement. Estrella, Hono had never heard that one before, but she went with it. She'd search it up later. Hono watched Yosie's steps, she tried her best keep up. She managed to pick it up. She looked at him raising an eyebrow and a bit of a sour face. "It's just what?" Hono's curiosity was peaked.

He then explained his work. "Ah, an entertainer I see, so you're a natural at dancing and such, no?" The German asked extending her hand out for her partner. "So, Let's dance and impress Yosie and the rest of the class~" Hono smiled warmly at Shouhei. Hono had put a lot of trust into her partner. "The play? Oh, it's an original play the director wrote, we do them a lot" Hono told him. If Shouhei would accept her hand she would do her best to copy the foot movements she was taught. If not she would return her hands to her side and look over at the two instructors.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 6:14 pm

“Yes, estrella, this is the part you’ve been looking forward to, yes?  I want you all to combine On1 timing with your partner.” Yoselyn’s eyes seemed to glimmer with excitement, as she locked a hand with Miguel.  “Men, take your left hand to the lady’s right, and put your right hand onto their back, or the ‘closed’ position.  The lady ‘follows’, or steps back, as the men ‘lead,’ push a little with their left hand, and move forward on one, two, three.  Then the men will pull their right hand back, move back, while the lady moves forward on five, six, seven.”

Yosie slowly repeated this several times for the class to observe, then let the class follow her instructions.  She and Miguel separately helped the students in their steps and movements, better coordinating them.  Again Shouhei figured this would be a better time to respond to Hono, but first tried to overcome his irrational anxiety.

“...I dunno, girls make me nervous sometimes, all right?” He almost angrily said, more so frustrated with himself, as he took her right hand.  

On contact he felt her warmth and his heart began to beat faster than the steps they had just learned.  A slight expression of discomfort was displayed all over his face, but he was committed to his task.  Just like Hono was.  Shouhei wouldn’t be so easily discouraged, especially when he had learned to dance and sing all his life.  After all, Hono was doing her best to encourage him and he definitely appreciated that.

“...Right the hell on,” he said resolutely, as he took the lead in their steps, moving with more confidence.  “You’re a good partner, Hono.  I bet you bring up everyone’s morale in your plays too.”
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 6:17 pm

Hono smiled warmly at her instructors speak. The German did her best to match the women's feet movement. She practiced to alone for a few seconds, she went forward and back, her eyes locked onto Yosei's feet mimicking her movement, she was pretty good, she picked up quickly and she was sharp with her movements. She was counting quietly under her breath as she danced by her self. Soon Hono heard her partner speak up.

She laughed softly at his little comment. "Nervous huh? I won't bite, just don't act nervous, you'll make our dance weird" She said quickly using a stern tone of voice. Hono hated looking bad if their dance wasn't good Hono would never let Shouhei live it down. Hono then felt his hand against hers, she noticed his nervous face. She began to do the moves the instructors showed them.

Hearing his compliment she let off a soft chuckled, she blushed, flattered. "So are you," She then cleared her throat trying her best to stay stern, "Grab my hands tighter, and keep your eyes on me!" She then glanced down at their feet then back at her partner. "Morale? I guess so, I tend to yell a lot though..." She admitted with a soft laugh. "You're really good at this, Guess I picked the right partner~" She teases a bit.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 5:25 pm

Hono showed a brief moment of vulnerability after Shouhei complimented her; he definitely noticed her blush before she went back to bossing him around, and his hand gripped hers tighter in response.  Her admittance to yelling at people only cemented the type of person she was, and to be truthful, those types were great to work with.  So while he still felt a sense of trepidation, he found his steps and her attitude pushing that feeling away.

“...You didn’t pick me, we were the only ones left,” Shouhei snickered as he pointed out the obvious.  “Besides, you didn’t know I danced before we partnered up, did you.  Just like I didn’t know you were motivational.  Guess we both hit the lottery, yeah?”

“Great form you two!  You’re both so cute I could die,” exclaimed Yoselyn while she examined the pair’s technique.  “Shall we try it with music next?  I’d love to see you both move to the beat.”
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 7:55 pm

Hono enjoyed dancing with Shouhei he wasn't touchy and annoying. Those people drove her crazy. Hono kept up the dancing, getting a bit quicker with her dance. "Oh shut up and take the compliment, but yeah I did get lucky..." she looked over at a few classmates. "I could have gotten that fat sweaty guy... he's such a pervert!" Hono whispered making a comment about a guy in their class who was eying Yoselyn and other females. "I'll knock his damn teeth out if he looks at me like that," she said.

Hono looked at Yosei as she complimented the pair. "I guess Shouhei is alright~" a soft chuckle could be heard as she teases her partner. "Music sounds nice!" She then looked into her partner's eyes. "Shouhei, don't mess up now!" She said squeezing the boy's hand tightly. Awaiting the music.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 5:25 pm

“All right?  No, bien!  Muy bien!  You’re all doing fantastic, class!” Yoselyn enthusiastically encouraged the others as she headed back to the front.  “Now comes the fun part!  Dancing to the music~”

With a click of a remote from her pocket, the salsa music began to play throughout the speakers in the dancing studio.  Yoselyn’s body began to move to the steady beat, first starting with her head, flowing down to her shoulders, arms, hips, and legs.  She clasped hands with Miguel and the pair smoothly glided in step to the music for a short display to the class.

“Go on now!  Show me what you’ve learned!  Have fun!” She shouted almost rhythmically, as her and Miguel began to examine the dancing pairs once more.

Shouhei’s feet tapped in rhythm, as he slowly bobbed his head.  He looked straight at Hono’s eyes, then urged her backwards as he lead the dance.  Once they moved back and forth several times to get in sync with the music, he eased back into the conversation.

“...I wouldn’t worry too much ‘bout that guy.  Those types usually just look the part, but don’t act it out,” he winced once he saw the portly man stumble and try to coordinate his steps.  Shouhei noticed he was naturally pulling her with his hands a little more forcefully when the music started.  “Anyway, Hono, am I leading too strong?  I wanna be in perfect step.”
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 1:05 pm

Hono enjoyed hearing the music, it would help her focus. The girl watched her instructors dance masterfully. Hono looked directly at her partner next. "They're super impressive..." Hono spoke over the music. She squeezed her partner's hand and mimicked their movement. Hono did her best to match her partner's rhythm.

"That fat ass has no rhythm," She couldn't help but laugh at the man's lack of rhythm. "Nope, You're doing fine! Keep it up" she chuckled enjoying the music and dancing. "Not bad~" she teased, letting go of her partner. She began taking a few minutes to breathe and rest.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 5:13 pm

Just when Shouhei was starting to enjoy himself and feel almost completely free from his anxiety, Hono stopped for a break.  He took a moment to speak his mind:

“...Thanks, Hono.  Sometimes people don’t know that little words like that can make a big difference.  I’d say you’re better than a newcomer, but you’re a bit lacking in stamina,” Shouhei teased behind his compliments, as he still felt the urge to dance to the music, and even improvised his own movements.

“Did guapo here tire you out, estrella?  Take a rest.  But if you need a partner, guapo, I’m always open,” Yoselyn gleefully chimed in as she took Shouhei’s hand to dance with him.  She noted his quick adaptation and great rhythm, and immediately recognized him as a dancer.  “This isn’t your first rodeo, is it?”

“...I’ve been trained informally most of my life.  Formally, it’s been around six or seven years,” Shouhei said, as he tried to match the instructor’s heated pace.  Beads of sweat began to form on his brow as he was swept in her feverish dance.

Está volao.  You’re a natural.  You should take the advanced classes,” Yosie unexpectedly spun Shouhei, then dipped him.  Her face no more than an inch away from his she whispered into his ear.  “I’m not just into girls, you know.  I like my men good looking, with stamina to spare.”

Upon hearing that Shouhei let his grip go, and he crashed to the ground, directly on his bottom.  Coincidentally the song ended at that moment and the rest of the class began to laugh at him being literally floored by the instructor.  Cheeks tinged more than red, his breaths ragged, he could only stare at Yoselyn, dumbstruck.

“Well done, class!  You’re all so talented!” Yosie helped Shouhei back to his feet, and for good measure, dusted off his backside.  That act elicited even more laughter, as she left the flustered Shouhei and headed back towards the front of the class.  “That ends today’s class, but you’re more than welcome to stay for a bit and dance some more!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]   Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei] Empty

Back to top Go down

Salsa... Is SPICY [Hono/Shouhei]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next