Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin]   Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 6:52 pm

Lupin seemed a little perturbed at the fact she didn't take up the stance, but whatever she is the teacher so she must know what she is doing. Lupin started to move with his hind leg and started to charge at Ree going for a jab like he was taught.

Let's see how badly Lupin gets demolished. Triboulet was just watching this unfold through Lupin's eye like some VR experience. eating mental popcorn in the background.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin]   Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 2:26 pm

"Good. Remember to keep your stance up even after the jab." Just as he was bidden, a jab was thrown towards Ree. It was at a good speed, but it would only hit air as the martial artist slipped to the side in the last minute. However, no counterattack would be made. Rather, she would only expectantly look at him as if bidding him to continue onward. They had all the time in the world for this exchange. But this time, Ree held up only one hand that has a firm first near her face. She carefully gauged the distance and waited...
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin]   Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 9:51 am

Lupin continued the stance. Triboulet took a small moment to tell Lupin something. "She is clearly faster then you, I don't think you can hit her yet." Lupin agreed with Triboulet's statement. There is a very clear gap in mastery. But really that's what is expected. She is here to teach. But still, Lupin took note of her stance. She seemed confident.

Lupin charged for another jab increasing the speed and the quickly uses the other arm. He has two arms he might as well use them, he kept his feet firmly on the ground to make sure he maintains stability.

Lupin is a little worried this might go too far, but hey sparring is sparring. Lupin is getting somewhere he thinks. He would have to see how this match evolves.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin]   Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 2:42 pm

She watched as Lupin lunged at her. The sense of distancing could do some work, which was the most important critique she had as she simply slapped away both jabs with two flicks of her wrist. Right, after the second flick, Lupin would feel something smack at his face with enough force to stagger him back. Upon getting his bearings back, he would only see a smiling Ree who gestured him to continue.
"Trying the one-two? Good. But remember to put your guard back up after punching. Don't give an opening. The attack to hit must be fast. So must when your fist return back so you're not opening yourself up. Don't be too flat-footed. You need to be ready to move, have more spring in your step."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin]   Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 12:16 am

BAM! Lupin got hit. Lupin quickly asked Triboulet something before he got up. "Hey is it weird that I am enjoying this?" Triboulet then responded with. "You god damn masochist." Lupin retorted "Not in that way. I mean I feel alive doing this." Triboulet shrugged and left him be. Lupin then got up. "Its apart of the learning curve." Lupin got up. "I can definitely spring." Lupin went for another jab but this time he tried to preemptively block. so he wasn't caught off guard.

Lupin has learned his lesson the first time, gotta block.

Lupin is trying his best to learn.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin]   Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 10:40 pm

It was good that he was continuing. With the next incoming jab, Ree merely slipped past it before making another jab. But of course, she would feel his arm blocking against it. However, Lupin would still feel a bit of noticeable force through his guard. It immediately prompted the martial artist's next lesson as she stepped to the side to force the Psyche-Terrorist to readjust and face her, "Keep your guard tight. Or otherwise, your own limbs are gonna bounce back at you. But don't turtle up, always fight back. If you must guard or dodge, always try to line it up with another attack. Keep you eyes open for an opportunity."

And with that, she would continue testing the waters with another series of jabs. Most that should be slow enough for Lupin to block or even dodge if he had the mettle for it. Though it was almost about time...
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin]   Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 8:58 am

Well ooof. Lupin got pushed back, This girl clearly knows what she is doing. Lupin is going to have to pick up his game. "Ok I think I am getting the hang of this." Lupin was understandable starting to feel a bit tired. When he entered the dojo he didn't suspect he would start a fight. He started to think he should've seen that coming seeing as this is a dojo. Lupin then turned his attention towards Ree.

Lupin tried to take in what she said. "Ok so I need to able to shift quickly between offense and defense. Ok, a little tricky but with enough practice, I think I can do it." Lupin seemed determined to continue. That was until Ree started to ORA ORA Lupin. So Lupin doing the responsible thing to do was not blocking like a sain person would try to do, no he tried his best to dodge, will he trip up like before, probably, will this come back to haunt him, does he look like a main character? hell no, Lupin gets no special benefits, if he gets his ass kicked is he getting his ass kicked.

Lupin after attempting to dodge a few jabs attempts to jab back at Ree, Lupin was trying his best to figure out a weak spot. He tries to analysis Ree's movement.

Lupin was starting to get exhausted but he would keep going until Ree told him otherwise, no matter how tired he was. Maybe he is overexerting himself. That's probably not good.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin]   Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 11:43 pm

SQ Gained:

Try as he might be, the constant attacks wouldn't exactly score any points with her. Pressing an attack on an enemy hoping that their defense would wear down isn't necessarily a bad idea. But unfortunately he was still a beginner and if there was no follow up or anything purposeful behind it, the entire maneuver would serve no purpose and just waste his energy for nothing. Ree made deft side-steps with bobs and weaves at each turn and jab. Throughout the entire onslaught, she has yet to counter. "Don't waste your moves, give them purpose. You're just wasting too much energy going at me like this. Conserve unless you have a plan."

And with that, she put a firm end to his attacks with a single straight into his stomach to force him to the ground. She smiled sympathetically before lending him a hand to get back up. ""You're doing good, but there's much to learn. But we can call it a day. How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin]   Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 10:19 am

Triboulet had made some snarky commentary to Lupin as he was knocked to the floor. "Oh sure spam the same attack I am sure that will play out well." Lupin as was on the floor he kept trying to process what Ree had said to him, giving moves a purpose, Lupin will have to think deeply about this.

Lupin accepted her help up. "I am feeling pretty exhausted but I did enjoy learning something about fighting, I can definitely see myself coming back here, thank you for taking the time to teach me." Lupin showed a friendly smile. "Any chance to improve is one worth taking, that's a motto I tend to live by. I feel like I can definitely improve from this training"."

Lupin then did some quick stretches to help relax. Lupin would then say to Ree. "Well I am going to call it quits for today, thank you for your time today Ms.Claire after all the fair well stuff Lupin would get outside and start bouncing on his pogo stick towards his next stop.

Lupin exits.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin]   Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 3:09 pm

"Good, then you're well on your way to proficiency. Feel free to stop by any time in opening hours." She seemed pleased at this. Another student that was willing to learn was good. But how long would they last? Claire had a good feeling this wasn't the end of him and hopefully he'll reach the zenith of whatever potential he had. She simply waved in farewell as he left before heaving a sigh to wonder how to set up a suitable training schedule for the next incoming classes today...

Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 PEz1Hwo

Lupin Topplson of the Fool and Ree Claire of the Chariot have formed a Bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin]   Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Find Your Center [Afternoon - Ree/Lupin]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2