Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) Empty
PostSubject: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptySat May 04, 2019 9:29 am

Lupin heard about a special ranch somewhere in East Eden that has some of the best-grown food in Endymion. Of course, always needing supplies for the orphanage Lupin decided to check out this ranch. The name Deus-Vult ranch was over the top, to say the least. "The Will of god ranch? ok, might as well check it out."

Lupin then started to Triboulet's voice in his head. "Religious nut jobs inbound Lupin be wary" Lupin responded to Triboulet's warning. "Its okay Triboulet we live in a world where the Queen is worshiped like a living messiah I am sure there are not many Judeo-Christan extremists." Triboulet then continues on with a tone that sounds kind of exasperated "Lupin that's what I am afraid of, you screw up once and I no longer exist we no longer exist. We will both die normally I would be a lot more upbeat about helping the poor but remember what happened back in Selene religious nut jobs would try to kill for a quote on quote being the spawn of Satan. What I am trying to say is don't be too dumb."

Lupin had taken note of the advice that Triboulet gave him and proceeded to head to the ranch. He got towards a big farm like area. Lupin started to bounce on his pogo stick trying to see if anyone was there. Lupin starts to yell. "Hello is anyone there? I am looking to buy crops!" Lupin is hoping someone is there.

Last edited by Phantom of the Chat on Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptyMon May 06, 2019 1:30 am

Illumina was on the ranch that day, helping with general work and the like, nothing she wasn't used to,  on top of her normal training and drilling of course, her father wasn't about to let her go without that, and she wasn't about to skip it herself considering what she was trying to accomplish with her life. So over all the day had been going quite well for her, a nice early start, some basic PT and then ranch work, it was better then weight training since it also got things done at the same time, efficient and effective.

It was as she finished cleaning out one of the feed troughs she heard a voice and she looked up to see a man on a..pogo stick? Well it was an interesting mode of transportation, but it was inefficient and any benefit from it was minimal at best, but she sighed as she looked to the person on the pogo stick "If you stop bouncing around so I can talk to you properly, that would be nice. But yes someone is here." she said her voice sounding much like a child's then again she was quite short and probably looked like a child to the man visiting.

"As for crops we have a few, we are mostly a ranch not a farm but we still have some growing..." she answered, as they did sell them, gardening was after all a good way to keep yourself disciplined much like taking care of animals, not to mention it was also hard work that helped to build up stamina, the fact that it helped with income was also quite efficient so it all worked out quite well
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptyTue May 07, 2019 6:37 pm

Lupin looks down from his pogo stick to see what he thinks is a small child. Lupin responded trying to respectful to the supposed child's wishes. "Oh sure thing." Lupin got of his pogo stick and started to look into the girl's eyes as she spoke. after she said that the ranch did have some crops Lupin decided to ask her. "Ok I am curious to what crops are being grown here. My name is Lupin Topplson a pleasure to meet you." Lupin had a hope that by treating this young girl who seemed to be taking care of this ranch some respect. Lupin knows from experience how useful kids can be to this sort of stuff. Triboulet chimed in Lupin's headspace speaking into his thoughts. "Lupin I know you are trying to be respectful but be careful you endearing fool there is something about this girl's eyes I don't like. you don't want to get curb stomped by a small child."

Lupin then decided to explain to the girl why he wanted to buy some crops and he did so with a smile and just a positive tone in general. "I heard buying crops directly from the source would mean that there much cheaper than buying in the store and a lot fresher too. just natural grown veggies is what I am after." Lupin now has his interest piqued. What kind of crops will he see? Well, it would depend on whats there.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptyTue May 07, 2019 10:04 pm

Illumina was glad the man stopped the bouncing, she didn't want to be fighting motion sickness trying to keep eye contact with someone who was constantly bouncing up and down. So with that possible hindrance out of the way She listened to his question about what crops they had and introduced himself. Well He was polite thankfully, at least he wasn't just demanding to know what they had and refusing to get off the pogo stick, if he had she probably would have just swept the damn thing out from under him with the shovel she had.

"Well we have some things to feed the animals, corn, Potatoes, lettuce, carrots, wheat, We got a few fruits trees too so we got Apples and even berry bushes so black berries and blue berries" she answered his question about the crops they had, nothing super special or anything like that just basics that would keep the feed costs down on the animals and made some extra money on the side.

Then he mentioned his reason, seemed he wanted fresh produce to cut down on costs and that made some sense, hell it was the reason they grew them themselves anyway and they always had some left over for themselves and some to sell, "I would have to ask my father about making the deal but I don't see why we couldn't entertain the idea, I can take you to him to talk about it if you want?" she said as she looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptyWed May 08, 2019 6:48 pm

Lupin upon hearing the different options, Was quite happy with the selection particularly corn, Lupin really liked corn it was one of his favorite foods. When Lupin heard that her father might be willing to perform a deal. Lupin had a smile on his face and responded with, "That sounds great to lead the way."    

Lupin then gestured for the little girl to lead the way. If she does start leading towards her father, Lupin keeps his pogo stick on his back like a weapon, for that's how he always carried when it was not being used followed the little girl. Lupin then decided to ask while everything was going smoothly, "Can I ask what's your name?" Lupin thought to keep the conversation going to help make this transaction a little smoother.

Triboulet started talking to Lupin in his head again. "So you are going to see the father now, are you sure you don't want to wait after the third date, Lupin? Triboulet said to Lupin in a teasing tone.

Lupin in a rebuttal said to Triboulet, "Dude she looks like she is 8 or 10 don't make those sort of jokes please for the love of Isla." Triboulet in disgust said,"Ok, fine don't say Isla again it drives me nuts."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptySun May 26, 2019 8:22 pm

As Illumina lead the way, she was keeping her eyes open to make sure there was nothing she missed of her chores so far, she was also going through a mental checklist of all the things she had done so far. Horses fed, brushed, and watered, Stable cleaned, weeding was done, She would need to get to some of the pruning, then she would need to check the fences, take Victoria out for a run for her exercise, take a scythe to the long grass...they had a mower but she proffered the Scythe when she had time to spare it helped her train her body after all, and with skill could be faster then a push or even powered mower.

It was as she was going through this list that she caught the question from their guest and she realized she hadn't given her name, she stopped a moment and faced the man "Sorry about that, my Name is Illumina Deus Vult" she said to the man making sure to give a proper introduction this time, but rather then a nod a hand shake or the like she gave a small bow before turning around and continuing to lead the way. "My Father will no doubt not mind the offer, so long as it's fair, after all we do have a bit to spare" she said to the man over her shoulder as she continued to walk.

her pace was rather quick, almost a march as she rounded the side of one of the stables and as they turned the corner, there stood a man working on a few of the plants, clearly taking his time to check each plant and the ground around it for weeds and the like, "Father we have a visitor" she said s they got into easy talking range and she stopped a good few feet away and stood at a relaxed attention.

The man turned his head to look over his broad shoulders, a head of well trimmed blond hair much like the little girl, though styled into a left parting style, could be seen as his blue eyes looked to his daughter a moment before they went to look at the man, he then nodded and turned his head away again as she finished what he was doing before dusting his hands off and standing, towering over both his daughter and the guest as he turned around to greet him, a small welcoming smile on his face.

Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) D8lw7ut-64bb516d-8a7b-444c-aea9-c3305dba0ab8.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA5ZDk1MTRjLWEyYzAtNDE5OC1hZjU0LTc4ODRjNjA5OTViMlwvZDhsdzd1dC02NGJiNTE2ZC04YTdiLTQ0NGMtYWVhOS1jMzMwNWRiYTBhYjgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Welcome to the Deus Vult Ranch, I am Viktor Deus Vult, What did you wish to speak to me about?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 6:50 pm

Lupin had followed Illumina through the ranch taking note at well-kept everything looked, Lupin then with a sense of smug told Triboulet. "See nothing to worry about Triboulet." Triboulet had said back to Lupin. "Are you sure about that, we gonna encounter a hunk of meat I am telling you." Lupin just dismissed this as paranoia on Triboulet's part and just continued examing the ranch saying to Illumina. "This is pretty good looking ranch."

Lupin then saw Viktor. Triboulet saying in a scared tone,"Oh my god I am was bloody right look at his muscles he can choke a lion for crying out loud. Pull out Lupin PULL OUT." Lupin still ignoring Triboulet's protest, had a smile on his face and addressed Viktor with a pleasant tone while offering a handshake, if Viktor accepts the handshake Lupin will give a nice firm handshake. "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Deus Vult, my name is Lupin and I would like to buy some crops to help cut back on living costs. I would like to negotiate potential prices for said crops." Lupin hoped that being pleasant towards Viktor would make some crops potentially cheaper.

Triboulet is shaking his head, in Lupin's head "This will backfire on you." Lupin still didn't seem worried. "Are you even listening to me Lupin." Lupin would await an answer to his greeting to Viktor.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 9:31 pm

Illumina smiled at the compliment to the ranch, after all she and her father did a lot of work taking care of it, and making sure the horses and some of the smaller animals they kept were healthy and happy, and as her Father took over she took a step back and started to work where her father left off, after all the chore needed to be done and her father was currently busy with business so it made sense for her to take over since she had nothing else to do.

Viktor himself smiled as he took the shorter mans hand and shook it, one would expect a crushing grip but instead he was met with a firm and not overpowering handshake, clearly the man was making sure it was a comfortable experience rather then trying to intimidate Lupin, "A pleasure. Now then.....mmm....Well no doubt my daughter has told you about what we tend to have access of so no reason to go over all that again....so tell me...what are you looking to buy and how much are you offering?" he asked with that gentle smile still on his face as he stood there to hear the man out.

Though after a moment he seemed to recall something and looked over his shoulder back at his daughter "That's right...Illumina, don't pull up the smaller sprouts we want to use those to grow additional trees later, just the weeds will do for now, and make sure none of the trees have holes in the trunk...last thing we need is an infestation...thank you" he smiled to his daughter who nodded and responded.

"Yes father, I understand" making sure her confirmation was clear before she continued on.

The tall man then returned his gaze to Lupin as he waited for his answer
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 6:49 pm

Lupin seemed to be in a much more comfortable mood. Lupin quickly reached for his pocket to reveal his wallet. He then proceeds to pull out $50 from his wallet and then proceeded to ask Viktor. "a few questions. How many lemons will $10 get me? How much lettuce will $20 get me? How much corn will $10 get me?" Lupin would be curious to know what the Deus Vult family would charge for each crop. Triboulet hastily said something to Lupin while he remembers. "Don't forget about the oranges."

Lupin looked jolted for a seconded having only just remembered the key thing that he was looking for. Lupin then asked Viktor. "Hey one more question while I am here, do you any oranges, its been I while since I had a well-grown orange." Lupin really liked oranges, it was one of his favorite foods while growing up in Selene. Lupin would have an ecstatic look on his face if it turns out there is oranges in this ranch. He would have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 7:04 pm

Viktor listened and smiled as the man asked his questions and nodded a bit "Ah good to see your taking cost into account, good to think ahead, but I think I should correct you, he don't have lemons, not all that good really for the ranch over all, but we do have Oranges, lettuce and corn we got plenty of, but if I may....what are you buying them for?" he asked with a smile down at the shorter male.

Illumina meanwhile was still weeding the plants and as she listened it sounded at least like the guy was thinking ahead on prices, or was he only willing to spend the fifty? though he did ask for plants they didn't have growing, which was a bit annoying as she had listed most of their crops to him, then again maybe he was going off a list in his head of what he specifically needed? Ether way Illumina kept her ear open till after her father corrected the man and then asked his question. and a thought popped into Illumina's mind as she looked back "Well if he is willing to pay, why don't we get some plants ready for him to purchase fruits from later? I am sure not many places grow Lemons" she said as she continued her work.

Viktor looked over his shoulder at his daughter, "That is true but if it's just personal use they why plant a whole tree? or come to a ranch or farm in the first place? I am sure he could by such things at the shops in the Backlight...so always better to figure out why it's needed first before offering to fill the order" she said with a nod before looking back at Lupin and waiting for a reply to his question.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 11:58 pm

Lupin gave his response a little embarrassed that his initial meaning didn't come off as clear enough. Before he gave his response Triboulet made a quick snarky remark. "You fool, you should've made your intentions clear from the start, now this whole deal might go downhill." Lupin realizes that Triboulet might be right. "Only some of the crops I asked for would be for personal use. The main reason that I am here is to buy supplies for my hometown Selene which is located to the south of Endymion."

Lupin then started to speak in a much more apologetic tone. "Sorry if I wasn't initially clear with my intentions." Lupin then went on to explain the other things he went through that day. "I am a performer and all the money I gain from my performing career I use to buy supplies and other Vital equipment and hire deliver services to take said supplies to Selene. The $50 I want to spend here is the last of the donation money I had gathered for this month supply drop. And I am not sure how true it is in the present day, but I heard that supermarkets would spray some rather dangerous chemicals into the crops they sell. So I wanted some fresh crops to avoid that sort of thing.'

Lupin stretched his arms as he delivered that last of what he needed to say. "I don't think any food I contribute will mean a whole lot if it's just poison." Lupin was hoping that being direct with the two might make them more willing to talk about it might not. Triboulet was making sounds in Lupin's head that implies that he was eating something, probably popcorn. Yeah Psyche Popcorn, I wonder if I can put that on a t-shirt? Oh right back to Lupin. Lupin now awaits their answer, to his plea for crops.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 4:15 pm

As Lupin started to give his answer Viktor's eyebrow raised slowly, and Illumina herself looked over as she finished up her work as well, The girl a little confused as to why he would hide his reason, It sounded rather Dire that the place get these supplies, in fact she was surprised that they hadn't heard of this situation sooner as she cleaned off her hands and stood up listening to the man as he continued to explain the situation, The people doing this must be fools to not send more word of their need, Though she seen a chance to perhaps gain something out of the situation.

Viktor meanwhile nodded a bit as the boy finished his explanation, "Well I have to say I do not appreciate not being told the whole truth, That alone would make me consider not bothering to humor your request....but your making a purchase ether way, and it was more a misunderstanding...though perhaps tell the whole truth clearly first next time hmm?..." he said as he thought for a moment clearly thinking of pricing, "Best I can do is ten ears of corn a dollar each...roughly...lettuce...could give fifteen heads for that price...as for lemons as I said we don't have any, but we have oranges....probably half a box for that...simply cause I know they are rather important..." he said as he stood there.

Illumina heard the pricing and it was fair, though she had to wonder if that would be a good enough shipment to a town that needed food badly, honestly if all he had was fifty dollars left he wasn't really well off for a supply purchaser, he said it was all he had left...so what else had he purchased? Shouldn't Food be one of the main essentials? perhaps he needed to buy medicine? Ether way it seemed foolish to only save fifty dollars, but maybe she could use this, it would all depend really on the boys reaction, so for now she stayed quite.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 8:17 am

Triboulet chimed in just to tell Lupin something important. "I think you might have overstayed your welcome Lupin, these folks don't look too happy with you." Lupin, as usual, acknowledged what Triboulet had said to him. Lupin then nodded his head towards Viktor. "Thank you I will purchase. Sorry for the inconvenience I have caused."

Lupin would then pull out the money from his pocket and tries to hand the money to Viktor. Lupin is feeling bad that he unintentionally misled two people who were trying to be cooperative. So Lupin had this bright idea. "If there is anything I can do to make it up to you, I would be willing to help." Maybe offering his services could show how sorry he was. Either way he at the very least purchased what he came for, and it's not like Lupin is busy at the moment.

Triboulet then commented. "They still look menacing Lupin, I think you should leave while you still can." Lupin is unsure of what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 12:29 am

It was about then after seeing what was going on that Illumina stood up and walked over to her father, by the sounds of it the man was there to buy supplies for an outlying district, food deliveries and other things seemed to be needed. She gently placed a hand on her fathers arm "Father Maybe we could offer him the supplies for free? It sounds as if the people who need it require it far more then we do, and it would go to waste here wouldn't it? On top of that we could mark it down as a donation and perhaps gain some reimbursement from the city?" she said to her father before looking to Lupin. She could use this, people ingratiated to her would make quite a useful thing later, but she gave Lupin a kind smile before looking at her father as he seemed to be mulling it over.

The tall man looked to his Daughter and listened to what she had to say. it was true the people probably needed it more then they did....and if they came to work here later that would certainly be a large help...and it would help them as well as the people from the far district...but..he nodded after a few moment "Very well...but he will still need to pay for the first shipment...I don't want to find out that we are simply being scammed here...Don't get me wrong, I have no problem helping those in need...but I don't want to find out you are using that as a facade to get more thing" he said to the shorter male.

One again Illumina spoke up, before Lupin could say anything "I will pay for it father....that way at least the food is covered...I believe him honestly, he doesn't seem the type to lie..just..forgetful" she said looking up to her father once more.

The tall man nodded a bit "Well then....seems my Daughter believes you...." he took a moment to look at the man then sighed and nodded "Very well...Illumina since you are paying for them you help him load them up...we can send a delivery truck as well" he said as he turned and started to work on the plants his daughter was now releaved of.

Illumina nodded then looked at Lupin "Well then...this way...we keep the delivery trucks near the storage shed, and I can get one of the guys down to drive it...but we have to load it" she said as she started to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 1:38 am

Lupin would watch the whole conversation between Illumina and Viktor play out. Lupin is starting to feel to pretty bad about what the situation had devolved into, this was honestly embarrassing for him. Lupin was now hoping just to get this over and done with. Lupin can definitely feel Viktor's authority. He is the type of person Lupin would not want to cross. Thankfully Lupin has nothing to be truly afraid of. He is telling the truth and Lupin looks forward to making it up to him later down the track. But after the two finished speaking to each other on the subject Lupin nodded in acknowledgment and said "Thank you, I promise you won't regret this."

Lupin would then follow Illumina to the supplies feeling bad about the turmoil that he has brought everyone through. But he will make it up to them somehow. Lupin then told Illumina after hearing what she had to say about the box. "Don't worry I can definitely load it, that won't be a problem, thank you for agreeing to do this. I will find some way to pay you back. Just say the word and I am willing to help."

If the two arrived at the supply boxes with the truck nearby Lupin would immediately get to work loading the boxes. "At least the orphans are going to get fed." Lupin seemed to be smiling as he was loading them on the truck, he likes to help people out it was in his nature to do so, it is also in his nature to screw up as well. But thankfully this time didn't look like one of those times. He would have to load the supplies and see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)   Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rationing out. (Lupin/Illumina interaction)
Page 1 of 1