Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
One Of The Popular Kids. EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
One Of The Popular Kids. EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
One Of The Popular Kids. EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
One Of The Popular Kids. EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
One Of The Popular Kids. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
One Of The Popular Kids. EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
One Of The Popular Kids. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
One Of The Popular Kids. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
One Of The Popular Kids. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

One Of The Popular Kids.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squishy

Squishy

One Of The Popular Kids. Empty
PostSubject: One Of The Popular Kids.   One Of The Popular Kids. EmptyFri May 03, 2019 2:35 am

The gym was always a nice place for athletes and not so athletic athletes to hang out after school. The drama club had borrowed a football from the gym. They used it as a prop from a recent practice. Hono was asked to return it, the club wasn't meeting today so she had no plans afterward. Walking towards the gym she held the ball in her hand. The German never understood the appeal of American football. Rugby was far superior in her opinion, plus the girl was always a fan of Soccer personally. Hono quietly walked into the gym. Looking around she spotted few players, all practicing various sports such as basketball and volleyball. The pink haired girl made her way to the back of the gym. Opening the door to an equipment closet, she quickly threw the football into a pile located in the back of the closet. Closing the door back.

After returning the ball, she turned to face the people in the gym. She studied it, seeing if she saw familiar faces. The girl knew a couple of kids at the school, mainly by word of mouth. She could recognize a couple of faces, mainly athletes that were well known throughout the school. Hono had nothing better to do, the pale girl decided to watch a bit of the self practicing going on. The basketball player practiced free throws while the tennis players practiced some rallies.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Popular Kids.   One Of The Popular Kids. EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:52 am

Although Albrecht often preferred solitude when training, sometimes you had to make compromises to get where you want. It wasn't so bad to have other people around though, what bothered him were the other students. Often watching him from afar or pestering him to join some sport club he does not care about, they were just met with a cold stare and a dry no with no further explanation.

Currently the Knight was in a corner performing push ups, some students had grouped together to watch him from afar. Though none really had much courage to approach or talk to him.

"Whoa, cadet Frost is so focused!"

"Yeah! He is so quiet too, i wonder what goes through his head sometimes."

"Like why he decided to dye his hair blond?"

The whispers would go on between the students, much to the Cadet's annoyance...
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Popular Kids.   One Of The Popular Kids. EmptyWed May 08, 2019 12:21 am

Hono's eyes looked from one side of the gym to another. Did she stop, seeing a group of other students (primarily women) grouped around... something? Hono couldn't see anything due to the bodies blocking her view. What could cause such a group to form? Hono curiously took steps towards the crowd. The second-year student pushed her self in between a third-year boy and a first-year girl. What she saw was a cadet. Albrecht, Hono knew of him, she heard some whispered and mentions of him in the halls. He was just one of the popular kids.

Hono was impressed by his push-ups. The cadets were people Hono looked up towards. Though Hono couldn't help but listen to what the others were saying. A few praises went through the air, though the Cadet seemed to be focused on his pushups. One of the comments rang through her head. Dyed hair was a tough subject for the albino. She was often bullied as a kid for her dyed hair, Hono wasn't going to let them say things like that. She shot a glare at the student. "What did you say about dyed hair?" The pink haired girl gave off an intimidating aura. She looked over at the cadet and spoke clearly and loudly. "I, for one, think it's cool he dyed it!" Her slight German accident rang through the gym, it would be loud enough for Albrecht to clearly hear.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Popular Kids.   One Of The Popular Kids. EmptySat May 11, 2019 4:56 pm

Another student, didn't matter much to the Knight. Though she did had a German accent. The second one he has seen in Endymion, other than himself that is. He didn't get a look at her, his attention was not on the group and they were a couple meters away from himself. He could tell what was being talked about though, small talk about his hair. Soon it would return to normal... he missed his long and brown hair every time he looked in the mirror.

"Eh? Nothing wrong with dyed hair, you just don't expect a guy like him to do it... Though it gives him a tough guy look." The other students had their attention drawn to Hono for a moment. They would continue to gossip for a while until the Knight had stopped his current exercise, standing up and walking up towards a bench that was a bit closer to the group. They would scatter a bit scared or flustered at his approach, leaving Hono alone. As for Albrecht, he only had a look of indifference.
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Popular Kids.   One Of The Popular Kids. EmptySun May 12, 2019 1:01 am

Hono looked at the Cadet as he did push-ups. Blonde hair certainly was an interesting color. Hono didn't think much of it, it was his hair, he could do what he liked. Hono had no idea why his hair was dyed. The albino watched the others scatter, it was like birds flying away when you run at them. Hono was a bit confused, wouldn't they want to be closer to the popular kid? Girls like them never made sense to Hono

She watched Albrecht walk over to the bench, probably resting after his work out. Hono wouldn't mind introducing her self. I mean... He wasn't doing anything. Plus he was a cadet, Hono had always wanted to be one of them. After a few moments of thinking, Hono began walking towards Albrecht. "I like the hair," she said. To be honest, Hono wasn't sure how she wanted to start the conversation. "I'm Hono, I've seen you around the school but never introduced myself" The girl soon used her hand to brush a couple of strands of her pink hair back into place.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Popular Kids.   One Of The Popular Kids. EmptyWed May 15, 2019 9:53 pm

"Huh?" Hono had caught his attention by commenting on his hair. He really didn't care much that people liked it, after all he had done it for a mission and had no plans to keep it as it currently was. "...Thanks. I was trying something new." He replied, it sounded like a reasonable explanation to him. Apparently dying your hair was extremely trendy in Endymion, though he found it was often gaudy colors like blue, pink or purple.

"I'm Albrecht Frost." He made his introduction brief. A short pause as he sipped from a bottle of water. "... Say, do you happen to have lived Germany?"
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Popular Kids.   One Of The Popular Kids. EmptyThu May 16, 2019 12:09 am

Hono crossed her arms. Trying something new?  That wasn't her business. She spoke up. "i... Uh, Have Ablinoism in my hair..." Hono rubbed her neck. "So I uh... Don't really have a choice" She said, "plus pink is cute" Hono giggled a bit. She listened to Albrecht to introduce herself.

"Hono Kaen..." she said her name again, this timing saying her whole name. He soon asked for her origin. Hono spoke up proud of her origin. "Mhm! My accent gave it away? I'm German-Japanese" She chuckled softly. "I moved here about five years ago," She told him. "It's nice to meet you, Cadet Frost!" Hono was always a fan of the cadets, so seeing one was always a treat. "I've seen you around the school before," She told him.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Popular Kids.   One Of The Popular Kids. EmptyThu May 16, 2019 9:18 pm

"I see. " So she was not doing it out of a trend like a couple of other girls, and even guys, in Endymion. If his memory serves him right there's a cadet who is an Albino too, Gozai was his name. Quite competent, he was able to end a demon quickly during a patrol. He also went to dominoa according to reports.

The girl revealed the rest of her name, definitely not a German name that he knows but she also claimed to be half-japanese, which is probably where it comes from. Still nice to see another person from his homeland in Endymion.

"Yeah, i'm German myself. I moved into Endymion recently." Albrecht replied, she seemed cordial enough, even if she was only talking to him because he was a cadet. "I seem to attract people's attention." There was a bit of frustration in his voice as he said that.
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Popular Kids.   One Of The Popular Kids. EmptyThu May 16, 2019 10:47 pm

Hono brushed a few strands back into place. A couple of white strands could be seen in the root of her hair, confirming she was indeed Albino. Hono was surprised to meet another German here, in fact, he was the first. Éva was the closest she got, being from Hungary. Hono looked up and down, looking at Albrecht. She went to speak again.

"I'm glad there's another German here!" Hono already felt closer to him, as they were both from the same country. "My dad insisted I have a Japanese name" She chuckled softly.

"But I take more after my mom," she told the Cadet. "My little brother takes after my dad though," She yawned a little bit, it had been a long day for her. None the less she carried on the conversation. "How long ago?" Hono noisily asked Albrecht. "Attention? I barely get any of that," She giggled a bit. "Maybe that will change after I become a cadet!" She boldly put her hand on her hips. "That's my dream!" She said proudly and passionately. Hono stopped for a moment, a bit embarrassed she showed out like that. "S-Sorry! You probably have better things to do than listen to me babble, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Popular Kids.   One Of The Popular Kids. EmptySat May 18, 2019 11:21 pm

Japanese father. That explained it, from his limited understanding the Japanese were quite traditional and conservative. It would make sense the patriarch would pick a name. But enough with the pondering.

"A month or so." Albrecht spoke, he was never really paid much attention to the time he was there in Endymion, sometimes the days seemed to blend together. "Attention is not as glamorous as people make out to be. Annoying even." A sigh escaped him. "You want to become a cadet? Its a lot of work but you help society but it also." Most cadets did, they were good people, he was out for something else. Still the interest in the position shows she might be a cut above most student. "Those girls were the ones really bothering me. Thankfully they are gone." He spoke, Hono actually bothered him but it was not unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Popular Kids.   One Of The Popular Kids. EmptyMon May 20, 2019 6:33 pm

Just a month? Wow, he spoke the language so well. "Your English is really good, took me about two years to learn it." She told him. The girl listened to the cadet explain his view of popularity. It was a fair point. "Well, you ARE a cadet, you're the popular kid. Attention is a given..." Hono tapped her chin, trying to think of what to say next. "I know it's a lot of work. Isaac told me the dangers," She thought back to the other cadet she met. "He's gonna help me out~," She said, "I gotta protect the ones dear to me!" She spoke boldly. "Those girls are bitc-..." She tried to think of an appropriate word. "attention seekers, I always see girls like that trying to get in other people's business," She crossed her arm. Letting a sigh escape from her mouth. Hono could be seen as annoying to most people, though that wasn't her intent.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Popular Kids.   One Of The Popular Kids. EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 5:39 pm

"I studied it a lot for five years." The knight shrugged, it was the one thing they managed to cram into his brain other than religion and righteous zeal back at Helsreach. "Can't say i'm particularly happy about the attention." His teeth would grind in annoyance, though she dropped one interesting information. She was familiar with Isaac, they were not too dissimilar in ideals. They were out to defend. Albrecht on the other hand was out for retaliation against chaos. Though his eyebrow raised when she had nearly used a curse word to refer to those girls. She certainly had a fiery temper.

"I suppose so." Considering how popular he was, it would make sense that someone who seeks attention would wish to be by his side.
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Popular Kids.   One Of The Popular Kids. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 7:19 pm

Hono glared a clock located on the wall of the Gym. It was getting late, Hono should probably get home before dinner was ready. If she were late, her mom would kill her! Not literally, but physical of course. Hono would finish the conversation before leaving of course. "I knew no English when I first came here, But Look at me now~," She said proudly. It took Hono quite a while to learn English. "That boyscout actually made me eager to help out..." Her cheeks turned a soft pink, a bit embarrassed from admitting that. Isaac really was kind to her. Her temper would likely be an issue when she eventually joins up with the cadets.

"Well... It was nice to talk with you, I gotta get going. I'll see yah around pretty boy," Hono gave him a nickname, off the top of her head. It needed a bit of work. None the less she headed to exit the gym. Opening the door and leaving

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Popular Kids.   One Of The Popular Kids. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 1:42 am

Albrecht Frost of the Emperor and Hono Kaen of the Sun have established a bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Of The Popular Kids.   One Of The Popular Kids. Empty

Back to top Go down

One Of The Popular Kids.
Page 1 of 1