Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dethkruzer

Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon] Empty
PostSubject: Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon]   Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon] EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 5:14 pm

"Yes, I'm know I'm not the recipient of the check." His answer was some pointless noise from the cashier. She looked younger than him, which in his mind, explained a lot. "Because she can hardly walk, much less hold a conversation of this caliber." He pulled out his old, nearly shredded leather waller, and produced a plastic card from it, and offered the ID to the young woman. "Because I'm her caregiver. Look it up, it's in the system."

More pointless prattle, the cashier typing at her keyboard a and clicking with her mouse. There might have been some apologies in there, he didn't notice. He would be given his card back, again accompanied by some more excuses and pointless apologies. Apologies weren't going to pay for groceries, or keep the lights on. "Look, I don't care if you're new. Just get your supervisor, or hell, someone competent here so I can be done with this and leave." His tone was stern, angry, meanwhile the cashier was slowly being reduced to tears by his berating words. She apologized again, and got up, leaving the young man to lean on the table, angrily tapping his finger against the hardwood.

He was getting looks, both from people standing in front of the desk with other cashiers, and from people sitting or standing, waiting their turn. He didn't care. No, instead Xander sighed, exasperated. Weren't the kind of people who worked at banks the kinds who always went on and on about time being money and that kind of bullcrap? His tapping grew harder, the click of his fingernail against the desk growing louder. Then there was someone who came, a man, dark-skinned, notably overweight, in his early thirties.

"Finally someone who hopefully knows how to do their job." Xander spoke, glancing at the female cashier who followed behind as the man sat down behind the computer. The man gobbled something, the rolls of fat on his neck jiggling as he see,ed to actually be getting something done, though he was also trying to admonish him for his tone with the other cashier, or something stupid like that.

"Don't take that tone with me. Just do what your useless co-worker couldn't wrap her head around, give me my money, and I'll be out of your fucking hair so I can have you out of mine." He got more looks as he raised his voice. The older man looked at him from behind the counter, then looked to his screen after a few clicks, and then back to him. There was a few more clicks, and the printer to the man's left came to life, spitting out sheets of paper that looked familiar enough. It was handed to him, along with a pen.

He went to work signing it, while the man got up, and the woman from before took the seat again, beginning to click away at the mouse again. Xander finished with the dates and signatures on the third copy just as the man returned. The young female cashier would shift her seat, Xander pushing the documents and pen back, while the older man stepped closer and started counting bills onto the table. His breathing began to slow as the count went up, the stack of bills going. It wasn't too small an amount.

The man then placed the ID Xander had given earlier on top of the stack, and pushed it to him. The young man in turn, picked up the stack, and counted through them just to be safe. He'd nod, and begin stuffing the bills and the card into his wallet, before tapping on the documents on the table. "Put my copy in with the rest." Was all he said, before turning away to leave. An old woman gave him a stare as he was just about to exit the store. Xander would stop, and stare the lady back, until she relented, muttering something to herself.

His steps brought him to an alley not far away, faster to get to the store this way. "Well look who we have here, if it isn't Andy, no doubt back from cashing in Mommy's little check." A mocking tone spoke out, behind him. He sighed, turning around. Three kids, wanna-be punks, dressed in old leather jackets that almost would kinda match, if you stuck hot pokers in your eyes. "Not this shit again, Felix..." He barely kept his voice somewhat calm. The center one of the group, a blonde kid with a mohawk and way too much eyeshadow on, plucked the cigarette from his lips and  swung the hand in his direction. "I told you a thousand times to call me Slash." The thug said, trying to sound threatening, the effect of which was ruined as he was hit by a coughing fit.

The older male rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say Felix." The response only provoked an angry growl from the kid. "Can just... I dun' fuckin' know? Bug me some other day? I already wasted enough time at the bank, and I'm running late." Something about this made the punk grin, and he muttered something to his cronies. They then began approaching.

"Well, ya' see, we was thinkin' more along the lines of you, giving us that wallet, and then scurrying home to mommy like a little bitch?"  Xander, looked more amused than anything. e tilted his head, grinning. "Yeah... How 'bout... No. Now fuck off." It seemed this was pretty much what the three wanted, as they would charge him.

The three lay on the ground, groaning. A pocket knife lay on the ground, along with a few small spatters of blood. Felix's left arm was bent sideways at the elbow, the kid whining. And amidst them Xander stood, a bootprint on his shirts, along with a few small cuts, and a black eye. But he was standing. He picked up the cigarette, still somehow smoldering, and walked over to Felix. "I thought you'd have learned by now that wasn't gonna work." That said, he dropped down,planting one knee on the kids chest, before pressing the still hot cigarette right between his eyes.

As excepted, his complaints intensified, eyes tearing up, messing up his eyeshadow. Xander then stood up. "And seriously, you need to stop smoking. What would your parents think?"And with that said, he walked off.

Word Count:: 1060
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon]   Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon] EmptyWed May 01, 2019 4:14 pm

Xander Gained:
Back to top Go down

Incompetence and Foolishness. [Work/Afternoon]
Page 1 of 1