Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Grease&Metal[Athena]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Grease&Metal[Athena] Empty
PostSubject: Grease&Metal[Athena]   Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 9:13 pm

It was a breezy afternoon, the church was closed after the slaughter performed by an invader, Albrecht a pretty good guess of who had done such a terrible act within holy ground. The Church of Freaks was having a hard time to clean up the mess while also having to deal with the news crew. He should have been there when it happened, he could have stopped it from happened. Had he not been sent off the attacker would have been the one to bleed to the ground. These thoughts occupied Albrecht's mind, currently just outside the church's garage(A separate building but still within the premises), crouched down nearby a chopper bike. Tools and motor pieces were not too far away from him laid over a piece of cloth in orderly manner so they would be easy to find.

"Hmpf..." The knight groaned before standing up, stretching his arms. He was wearing a tank top at the time, covered in grease and sporting a very different hair. Dyed blond and cut short.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Grease&Metal[Athena]   Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 11:59 am

Though Athena has been spending a lot of time in the church she rarely explored the halls. Most of the time she would opt to sit in her room and browse her social media though her cellphone. However, after the recent events she realized it would be for the best to familiarize herself with the environment, maybe even investigate the area of any clues left behind by the intruder.

Her "investigation" eventually lead her to the garage outside the temple. She didn't even know they had one to begin with so it was to her surprise when she saw the figure of a blonde man working there with his back turned on her.
"Oh hello there," she said "I didn't know there was a mechanic here, otherwise I would have introduced myself earlier." Athena bit her lower lip as she checked out the back muscles of the man.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Grease&Metal[Athena]   Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 5:54 pm

Albrecht was not expecting anyone to walk in any time soon, to hear Athena's voice was even more surprising. He did not turn around at first, honestly he was confused she was talking about introducing herself, after all they already met each other multiple times. And then it clicked a second after, the dyed hair. He kept with her back turned at her, testing the motorcycle's engines.

"I only started recently, mostly as a hobby. Though if you got a problem i could take a look at it." He replied while shrugging. "I wasn't expecting any visitors any time soon. What brings you here?" Albrecht's tone was relaxed and casual, normally he'd be burning with hate with the recent events but the manual task of repair cleared his head for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Grease&Metal[Athena]   Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 6:01 pm

"Boredom" Athena replied instantly as she leaned against the door "I figured since I don't have better to do I might as well investigate recent events... you wouldn't happen to notice anything out of the ordinary, would you?"

She tried to sneak a peak to the man's face but he still hasn't turned his head. Maybe he was just shy. She didn't suspect he might have anything to do about yesterday's events, it would be silly for the culprit to just wander around the church, leaving their hand print on everything.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Grease&Metal[Athena]   Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:09 am

There it was, the source of his frustration and anger. For a moment his righteous zeal boiled up, the desire to just go out and slaughter some demons, hoping to run across one of the degenerate clown. But he subsided it for the moment. For a couple seconds he just froze up, silent and mulling over his feelings.He had intended to joke around for a bit, distract his mind but the subject matter was no place for tomfoolery.

"No. I was out when it happened." Albrecht replied, his fists clenched for a bit, grasping tightly the motorcycle's handle. If he was at the church when it happened he could have stopped it. "Supposedly the doing of one of those clown terrorist, not much has been divulged to me yet. They have to investigate and clean up first."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Grease&Metal[Athena]   Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 6:47 pm

"Yeah I'm sure the church has some people working in the case. Still I can't help but wonder if they are actually good at it." Nagisa said as she grinned. "The church is many things but unfortunately innovative isn't one of them. I think their problem is they try so hard to deny their own emotions they have completely ruined their own empathy. I on the other hand," Athena added as she flipped her long hair dramatically, "fully accept and understand my own feelings which makes me probably the best woman around here to investigate the case."

"You wouldn't happen to know anyone from the church who has been acting weird lately, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Grease&Metal[Athena]   Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 12:31 pm

"..." Albrecht was quiet for a moment, she was haughty as always. Even when the subject matter was a slaughter. He scratched his head with one of the tools, as if he was thinking. "Oh yeah, there was that one pink haired nun. Never had seen her around, was kinda odd but nobody else said anything so i just figured she was new. She left a lot too... Haven't seen her in a while either. Maybe she knows something..." Albrecht said. He'd spend a couple more moments with his back turned against Athena, giving moment for her to say anything he finally stood up before turning to face the model.

"Hey, Athena." His hand reached for a piece of cloth, cleaning his hand from the black smudges. He nodded at her, there was another brief silence. He was trying to process everything and tell her. "...The Jest did it, no survivors. Except those who were away the night of the slaughter. Maria is fine by the way." Fine as she could be, had some incident during the trip.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Grease&Metal[Athena]   Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:38 am

Athena for once found herself at loss of words, cracking a joke was too nihilistic and offering her condolences a bit too cheesy for her. At the end the only thing the woman said was "Oh..." followed by a inner monologue where she sarcastically praised her own self for her eloquence and supportive nature.

"So they just waltzed in and killed everyone just like that? That's impossible isn't it? I mean the church itself should have..." but she didn't finish the line as she realized she was also someone who sneaked inside the church and spent several days living there with the priests and knights, if she could do it so could someone from the Infinite Jest. "When are we striking back?" She asked instead.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Grease&Metal[Athena]   Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:54 am

"I have no idea, they could have been one of he church members all along or maybe they were just really good at stealth." Albrecht's head shook. It could have been so many things, that enraged the knight. The fact he could probably have ended the Jest before it got to perform its deed if he was present at the church was source of frustration as well. Athena did surprise him though. "The jest is very elusive, they don't have a base which we can storm in, and they are really good at masquerading as people. But they are haughty, they will slip up." Albrecht paused. "We strike hard when they do."

The knight took a deep breath. He turned for a bit to the bike, running his hand across it, expressing a faint smile of satisfaction on his face. He was proud of his progress.

"What do you think of it?" His attention returned to the model. "I got it with a discount and have been working on it for a while, i think i got it to work so only thing left is some finishing touches." The motorcycle was a chopper with two seats, the paint job was a bit faded though.

Last edited by Albrecht on Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Grease&Metal[Athena]   Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 8:11 am

Athena whistled as soon as she saw the motorbike though she wasn't certain if the model would be considered good or bad by motor experts she found it cool-looking. She drew a parallel between Albrecht and his motorbike and medieval knights and their horses, though she doubted he was actually going to fight demons while ridding it.

"Looks nice, maybe you could give me a ride when you finish tinkering it. I didn't realize you had interests like that. I figured you were more into praying and training, such a nice surprise."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Grease&Metal[Athena]   Grease&Metal[Athena] EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 11:20 am

"I have my hobbies like anybody else." Though he wasn't very good at stopping work to engage them, at least not frequently. That and Albrecht didn't actually pray as much as he was meant to. Athena seemed impressed, lack of knowledge or not it felt good to have someone impressed by the work he was putting into it. "...but sure, i'll give you a ride. Just don't try to weasel it into turning me your personal driver." Albrecht had said it mostly as banter, mostly. Athena is a reliable companion in battle but her mind is a devious one.

"Its actually nearly done, only needs to some paint." He pauses. "Say, do you have any hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grease&Metal[Athena]   Grease&Metal[Athena] Empty

Back to top Go down

Grease&Metal[Athena]
Page 1 of 1