Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 11:32 pm

A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 IAqo72F

He wasn't convinced. People lived relatively peaceful lives, a result of the current society they all lived in. Not that it was their fault, but the peace coddled too many for his tastes. In fact, the sheep-like existence disgusted him. Skelter couldn't honestly imagine himself living such a way. But he finally nodded and leisurely crossed his legs the other way over each other. "Good, so as long as you understand. It's a tough world out here. But not an impossible one to live in... Is there anything else you want to talk about? Or are you good?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 12:23 am

I guess?”, she replied, unsure, not really glancing at Skelter anymore. Her eyes were set at a distant point in the cold floor of that abandoned building, still absorbing the dangerous vow she made to the dangerous man by her side. Yet, his calm demeanor made her think he was probably not as dangerous. Not while he was there, stripped of his terrorist costume. Made her wonder…

Why do you have your mask off? To me, I mean. You don’t trust me, so… why’s that?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 2:51 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her question, but remembered his face lacked a mask hiding his features. Skelter raised a smirk to one side while nonchalantly replying back to her. "Oh, I really don't. You came at the wrong time, but mostly because there's no point. The Cadets already saw what I looked like anyway. So there's no harm from it, for the most part. Not that anyone can hurt me at this point. Still a pain when you need it to use a Persona, but what can you do? And besides, sometimes you need to establish a show of goodwill from time to time..."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 4:02 pm

“I really don’t”. Wow, that stung. However, it was true. They barely knew each other and their relationship was purely professional to this point. Brittany was one to easily reward others with her trust, yet not everyone share the same kind of view. At the same time… she could sympathize with him.

Must be tough. Living like that, I mean”, she placed her hands under her thighs, a bit unsure of what to say, knowing there aren't words to alleviate the sense of urgency and constant danger in Endymion. The life he led, past the point of turning back had her thinking in brief silence… Was she really willing to risk her current safety for a bigger goal, she wondered? “Buuut… looking on the bright side, I like it. How you look without the mask. The earrings, the hair, the attitude, you give me a rockstar vibe, you know. Maybe in another time… If we didn’t have to save the world from a tyrant, you could have been one!
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 11:05 pm

"You get used to it or get caught by the annoyingly righteous do-gooders. Dying is better than getting subjugated by them and sometimes you don't get that opportunity." The Psyche-Terrorist replied as he began to rise from his seat. Brittany could notice a slight shudder from him and an obvious loathing tinging through his tone. He was just about to reach for another cigarette as he extinguished a nearly spent one from his lips. A bored look darted back towards her. "Have been's. Could been's. None of that matters. Instead of wasting time on hypotheticals, I'm going to need you to hit the streets with your boyfriend to find out more about Dakini and her ilk. Can you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 2:07 am

Oh, so the high-and-mighty Helter Skelter “needs” me now? We’re getting somewhere”, she answered teasingly. Her friendly attempts of striking conversations were repelled from the get-go, so the terrorist figured it was about time to hit the hay after having her main goal achieved (that is, checking on the girls to make sure the newbie was out of danger). Stretching her arms upwards in a lazy manner, Brittany stood up. “Alright. I’ll try to look around, just not now, of course, it's too late for that and I don't wanna risk my beauty sleep. Tomorrow, I'll come back, tho. With or without my… uh, “boyfriend”. You know, I never ever said he’s my boyfriend, what makes you think so? Not that it matters, it’s just too out of the blue to not ask, I mean!
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:30 pm

"Just remember to keep an eye out in the boards. There'll be an address the next night with the info you kids get me." He didn't seem at all amused by her teasing, only responding with a puff of smoke after lighting another cigarette to his lips. But her obedience was all the Psyche-Terrorist needed and wanted so there was only a bare scoff in return. "Just a feeling. Nothing special. Now, I got some shit to do, so scram and head to your "beauty sleep" or whatever you kids call it these days."

He simply shooed her away with a lazy wave, dismissing her and showing his lack of interest in continuing the conversation. As Brittany would leave, Skelter would go back to the radio he was messing around with. But this time he would start hitting it from the side out of frustration...

[END]

----------------------

Britanny Wilson of the Sun and Helter Skelter of the Jester have formed a Bond...

SQ Gained:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2