Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) Empty
PostSubject: Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)   Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 7:42 am

Lupin is performing on the street bouncing around on his pogo stick trying to get people attention by doing some crazy tricks such as doing somersaults mid-air while on the pogo stick landing it and then bouncing again, Lupin this time move the pogo stick 90 degrees forward then got it back to the right position again and landed it.

People start gathering around noticing these crazy tricks Lupin is doing with the pogo stick and for his next trick while in mid-air Lupin used his pogo stick to point to his money hat were people are supposed to donate money. Lupin then shouted.

"Its to help orphans folks don't be shy donate for a good cause!"

After awhile Lupin said to the crowd. "Guess what folks I am going to pick one person in the crowd and I am going to teach that person how to bounce on a pogo stick!"

Lupin started gesturing towards a blond boy with some headphones on him.

"Hey you there come over here yeah you."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)   Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 3:33 pm

Cecil notices that all of a sudden, there were a lot of eyes on him. He looks around, and - nope, they were looking at him. He looks over himself, over at the crowd, and with a bewildered look he takes off his headphones. "Uh - what's going on? Why - is there something up? I-" All of them had turned to him just about at once, and more than anything their gazes seem expectant of something. It was seriously messing with him. "-can someone please just tell me why I have the eyes of the thousands on me?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)   Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:18 am

Lupin continues to call out to the individual who seems to be unaware of what's going on bouncing on his pogo stick with extreme vigor.

"HEY YOU I NEED YOU OVER HERE FOR SOMETHING IMPORTANT!"

Lupin shouted this at the top of his lungs and yes he was still bouncing on his pogo stick  Lupin then went on to shout.

"COME ON ITS FOR A GOOD CAUSE ITS TO HELP ORPHANS WHO LOST THEIR FAMILIES DONT TELL ME YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT CHILDREN DO YOU!"

Lupin is determined to get the kid over yonder by any means necessary, Lupin shouts one more time.
"I WILL KEEP MAKING THIS AWKWARD UNTIL YOU COME OVER HERE!"
Probably not the best way of doing this but Lupin was sure this would reel him in.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)   Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 5:54 am

He could scarcely believe the situation. Not only did he have far too many eyes on him, but he was starting to notice a head bobbing over the crowd on a pogo stick, calling for him to come over at the arc of every jump. The confusion was palpable as he watched on, frozen, as a strange promised awkwardness for every moment he didn't come over to help him with...orphans?
...resigning himself to whatever madness had found him this time, Cecil came forward, the crowd parting slightly to allow him through. Regardless of how bizarre the scenario was, he wasn't going to snub an effort to make things better for people that quite honestly deserved better.
His mind flickered to the pair closest to him as he thought of that. Theirs were still out there...but in practical terms, they may as well not have existed.
Fucking Harold.

Quickly, he wipes away the flash of anger as he comes out into the space the boy on the pogo had carved out for himself, his eyes following the boy's rise and fall. "So...what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)   Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 6:25 am

"Ok quick question do you know how to bounce on a pogo stick?" Lupin asks the boy this simple question regardless of the outcome Lupin is going to get him bouncing.

"Its ok if don't that's why I am here." Lupin turns his attention to his captive audience "that's right I am going to teach this complete stranger how to bounce on a pogo stick!"

Lupin then went up to the stranger's ear and then started to whisper something to it.
"Listen I know I am throwing you into the deep end but don't worry I will give instructions on how to use the pogo stick. Just remember this for the orphans who lost their families before, during and after the eternal divide so if you can help that would be appreciated."

Lupin turns his gaze back to the crowd. "Let the show begin!"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)   Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 10:04 am

Cecil continues to give Lupin the same bewildered look as he's being asked whether he knows how to pogo. "I...can't say I do...I haven't even really seen one in person before this point." Why was he-
Oh.
Oh, this was what was going on...
No wonder everyone was staring at him before.
He nods stiffly as he found the individual that dragged him into this suddenly whispering in his ear, uttering both reassurance and words meant to ensure he didn't back out.
"...so...guess I'm gonna need that pogo stick...?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)   Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 12:47 am

"Yes you will need to get on this pogo stick and start bouncing." Lupin then proceeds to pull something from a bag he had on him. "Oh, by the way, you will need this." Lupin then proceed to hand Ceci an orange helmet with the words NOOBIE all in caps written on and then proceeds to keep the pogo stick steady and then proceeds to ask the kid a question.

"Hey before we start can I ask you something whats your name kind stranger, if you are feeling nervous that's ok I will just introduce myself first, My name is Lupin."
Lupin is trying his best to be as reassuring as possible I mean come on the orphans got to eat and all of that. Lupin is now giving instructions towards Cecil.

"Ok buddy I got this steady just step on the foot areas and then press down on them and then you pull the handlebars up as feel the pogo stick go up. You might get tested on this later so pay attention also hold tight while bouncing."

Lupin now preparing for anything to go awry.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)   Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 11:09 pm

The moment he spotted the helmet, Cecil started to die inside a little. He wasn't about to back out now out of some misplaced pride or vanity - he'd misplaced those for a long time and had still yet to find where they'd gotten to - but the big blaring letters he found projected from his head as he put the helmet on made him feel awful. He swore he could hear snickers as he put on the helmet with a defeated look. "I'm...Cecil."

Grimacing, he just listens along and rests one hand on the handles of the pogo stick, nodding along in silence. "Al...alright." Letting out a shaky breath, he steps up onto the pogo stick, grips the handles, and presses down. Suddenly, the contraption is in motion and things don't feel right, pressing anxiety worrying his nerves. The look from Lupin doesn't help, as if he expects this to be a catastrophe. For a couple of bounces, he manages to stay upright...and then, topples sideways.
He doesn't dare look at the crowd as he picks himself up.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)   Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 2:00 am

Lupin continued to stare at Cecil and while yes he looked like a god damn loser who can't operate a pogo stick to save his life not that it would matter. He did make more progress then Lupin did when Lupin made his first bounce Lupin started to clap and soon half of the crowd was clapping with him. Lupin then went to grab Cecil hand to try and help him up. "That's way better then I was expecting well done Cecil."

After Cecil got up Lupin give him a gentle smile and then proceeded to pat Cecil on the back."Don't worry buddy you did a lot better then I did when I first started bouncing. What you did is quite impressive for someone who had never bounced on a pogo stick before. If you don't mind I would like you to try one more time, that's all I am asking once more on the pogo stick." Lupin then grabs the pogo stick and sets it up again with the hope that Cecil will try again. "If you don't want to it for me, do it for the orphans in Selene they can use all the help they can get despite the growing community over there. Please." Lupin then gives Cecil the puppy dog eyes. He needs all the money he can get and Cecil is that meal ticket the orphans need.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)   Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:28 pm

As he took Lupin's hand and got to his feet, Cecil still couldn't shake the feeling the bodies of the crowd around him were mocking him. The blond sighed quietly at the encouragement Lupin provided, unconvinced of the sentiment of the clapping crowd. "Well that's good, I guess."

Soon finding himself with the stick stood before him again, his eyes went to it, then the crowd, skimming for mocking looks of one enjoying another's misfortune. As if the expectation of all those watching the scene wasn't bad enough, Lupin had turned to pleading with him in an attempt to get him to step up into inevitable humiliation again.
He'd already agreed to this. He didn't need the boy piling on the pressure to get him to continue.
"I know, I know..." Swallowing down the discomfort, he steps up, and goes for another shot.
Anxiety hammers hard this time. Pressing, needling, pushing cracks into his composure.
As he tumbles again, the only thing keeping this from being a disaster is that he manages to catch himself this time.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)   Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptySun May 05, 2019 2:48 am

The crowd seemed impressed that Cecil landed on his feet so did Lupin, Maybe his teaching ability is too much for this world to handle, oh well at least he is getting lots of donations from this guest bouncing. Lupin started to chuckle with a smile and started to clap with joy. "Well done Mr Cecil you are doing amazing bro. Everyone here can we give this wonderful young man a round of appulse."

The crowd starts clapping with smiles on they're faces and some of them decide to donate even more money into the money hat. Lupin looks really happy with this result. If it didn't look weird Lupin would have danced around happily. Lupin gestured to take his stuff back. "You can continue if you want to go ahead Mr. Cecil but remember your free now I can take over if you want the choice is your's regardless of what happens next I want to say thank you for helping me out man you pulled through for me and my fellow orphans."

CHOICE TIME

If Cecil returned his gear Lupin would let the crowd go away and Lupin would then proceed to put his money in the ATM machine for the orphanage to use.

If Cecil didn't return the equipment Lupin will encourage to Cecil to do even more bouncing to hopefully get more donation money.

Either way Lupin is quite happy with today' results and proceeds to tell Cecil. "Thank you so very much."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)   Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptySun May 05, 2019 2:12 pm

On his feet? Barely. Cecil stumbled a long way at a dangerous tilt when he came to the ground, only just managing to avoid falling over anyway. It was nothing short of a miracle, that he felt certain of.
A small smile of his own started to form as the applause started though, a tiny little thing that came as he looked around and saw expressions of cheer instead of sadistic humour.

He was still rather quick to remove that humiliating helmet and hand it over with the pogo stick, though. He was not eager to wear that thing any longer.

The blond couldn't help but laugh awkwardly and glance away, rubbing his neck as Lupin thanked him profusely. It was...less, uncomfortable than it might have otherwise been, though. He did something good here.
"It's...it's no problem. Really."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)   Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptyFri May 10, 2019 9:48 am

Before Lupin went on his way, Lupin takes out what appears to be a card, Lupin then turns to Cecil and gives him the card. "Well if you ever need an entertainer here is my business card." Lupin then gives Cecil a Blue card with orange text giving the following info. Name, Business hours and most importantly phone number. Lupin then said something else with a happy tune,"Thank you again, Cecil, this really means alot to me. May lady luck give you fortune or however, that pharse goes. I am off to send this to the orphanage." Lupin has noticeable spring in his step as he puts on his hood and walks away. He has a big ol smile on his face.

Lupin exits.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)   Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:43 pm

Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) Lq7MyroShowtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) SgcxtKc
"The Entertainer and the entertained...both in silent partnership as they bond over superficial merriment. But through that merriment...something stronger blooms. May it last longer than the smiles and laughter that have faded."

Cecil Erinforth and Lupin Toppleson have formed a bond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)   Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Showtime (Lupin/Cecill interaction)
Page 1 of 1