Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) Empty
PostSubject: Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil)   Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:47 pm

After all of this time.
After everything he has achieved...
He still, still has trouble just asking about helping out on the ranch.

It was for this reason that the blond finds himself a small distance away from the location again, sat on an incline with his earphones in, staring at the place as he agonises over his inability to just talk to those people already-
Cecil groans.
"This really shouldn't be such a problem."
Back to top Go down
eatmyboomstick

eatmyboomstick

PostSubject: Re: Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil)   Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 11:36 pm

Tod loves getting called out to help the animals down at the ranch, especially on a nice, sunny day like today. He's already helped trim a cat's claws, give some medicine to a sick dog and he's helped deliver a cute, little lamb which the owners decided to call Tod, making him beam with delight.

He just had one last job at the ranch today but it was a big one. One of the owner's horses, Cinnamon, had been injured when it was last ridden. Tod had been able to check the injury and luckily it was only a sprained ankle. But whenever he went to go and bandage the injury, Cinnamon would buck at him, not allowing him anywhere near her.

"Come on Cinnamon, you gotta calm down so I can help you," he says calmly.
But she wasn't having any of it.
This could be a major problem if she keeps bucking like this, as she could cause further damage to herself.
"I'm gonna need a hand here to keep her calm," he muttered to himself. He couldn't leave Cinnamon on her own either or she might cause even more damage to herself.

Tod scanned the area, but couldn't see the owners or any of the staff nearby. "Damn it," he exclaimed. But after looking around for a while, he spots a young lad nearby looking over at the ranch. "Hopefully that kid can give me a hand," he tells himself.

"Hey! Yo kid," he shouts over while waving. "Can you help me out over here. I'm trying to treat her injury but she just won't stay still." Please come over he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil)   Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 1:24 pm

"Huh?" Cecil looks around with a confused expression as he hears shouting, fishing out his earphones so he can hear properly. Someone was definitely calling for someone...
His eyes settle on a bulky man that - yep, they were looking at him, waving over. With a somewhat uncertain expression, he picks himself up off the grassy incline and walks over to the man, coming to a stop across the fencing from them. "Um, ah...sorry, what was that? I, ah...didn't catch that. Had my earphones in, so, yeah." He chuckles awkwardly and scratches at the back of his head, overall a little caught off guard by everything.
Back to top Go down
eatmyboomstick

eatmyboomstick

PostSubject: Re: Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil)   Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:49 pm

"Thanks for coming over kid," Tod replies with a big smile on his face. "I need someone to keep this horse calm while I bandage up her injured ankle."
Tod notices the kid hesitating and gives him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, it'll be easy. Just need you to hold her reins and keep her calm and steady."

Tod turns to Cinnamon and gentley strokes her head and says soothingly "Now you be a good girl for this young lad while I put your bandage on, okay?" Cinnamon neighs back at him, "Good girl." He hands an apple to Cinnamon, which she greedily takes out of his hands and starts to chew.

He turns back to the young lad and hands him the reins, as well as a couple of apples. "Just hang onto these and feed her an apple to keep her distracted, it shouldn't take me too long to get this done. Also she likes it when you scratch her behind the ear, like so," as Tod scratches Cinnamon behind the ear, which she responds with another gentle neigh.

"You got this, right kid?" Tod asks the kid while giving him a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil)   Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 2:08 am

He simply stands there, looking down at the reins in one hand and the apples placed in the other, and then back up to glance between Tod and the horse. "I...I guess?" He laughs awkwardly again, before looking to Cinnamon. "It, uh...looks like I'm doing this, then?"
Passing over the spare to the other hand, he waits nervously with one apple in hand, and holds it up to the horse shortly after it finishes with the one it had before. This - this would have probably been easier if Nadia was there. He knew just about nothing with regards to horses, and here he was being relied on to keep an animal calm that could easily deal some serious damage to a person, while said potential victim dealt with an injury.

Perrrrfeeeeeect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil)   Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anxious Rancher (Tod/Cecil)
Page 1 of 1