Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kart Mastery (Cecil)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 4:57 pm

"Sorry, Princess! I'm afraid I can't allow that!"
It was close, but right until that mushroom popped, Cecil was ahead for sure, deftly manoeuvring around the track in the way only a giant monkey in a tie could. He was charging on full speed ahead - no need for bananas, stars, and ominously spiked shells, just him and as high a speed as he could maintain.

They were this close to the end.
He wasn't letting Callie take this one, kid or not.

"You're saying the princess has no crown already? I think that says enough!"

Race Rolls:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:36 pm

It was definitely close, the entire race had been very close. Honestly a lot closer than she had expected it to be, with very little practice Callie was more than expecting to be left in the dust. She only talked big to show she was having a good time, but to actually get so close was thrilling. Despite her best efforts to steal first at the last second, the girl simply didn't drive as well as she needed to. "Oh no!" She called out alarmed as Cecil crossed the finish line moments before her, the crown just beyond her reach.

"Awww, that was sooo close! I almost actually did it! That was so exciting~!" Despite the loss, the young girl still seemed to be in high spirits about the whole thing, she'd had a lot of fun after all and that was really the only thing that actually mattered. "Guess that means you'll have to wear the Princess crown now, Cecil. Hehe." She'd tease before laughing at the mental image of Donkey Kong wearing a pretty pink crown. "Guess I'll have to earn my crown another day~."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 1:12 pm

He shouldn't, he really shouldn't have - but he couldn't help but cackle a little at the cry of defeat. Competitiveness didn't just fade away, and for someone who hadn't played before, Callie put up a decent showing.
He stretches out, and grins over at Callie. "And I will be the most fabulous princess you have ever seen." He snickers. "You really just stopping here though? It's only game one. You don't want to go another round?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 4:10 pm

The girl would burst out laughing, unable to help herself from the unexpected reaction Cecil gave to being told he had to wear the princess crown. "Pffft. You're silly~!" Callie teased, trying to die her laughter down to at least a small chuckle, though the wide smile on her face she wasn't going to be able to do anything about for a while. "Another round...?" Hmm... She hadn't even really considered that an option. She only wanted to spend a limited amount of money and wanted to try a few different things to have as good a time as possible! Though, that was super fun, so surely doing it again was the way to have as good a time as possible?

"Hmm... Okay~! You're on! I won't let you beat me this time though, I know what I'm doing now! Hehe." With that, the vixen would put in another coin into the machine, select Princess Daisy again as her racer and then search through the course select screen. "Oh, oh! This one looks pretty!" She called excitedly, selecting Rainbow Road before giving Cecil a chance to disagree.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 9:45 pm

"We'll see about that." He glances to the screen, and...
Starts to snicker.
"You picked a hell of a course for a second turn, you know that?" He grins as he settles in again with DK. Rainbow Road was infamous enough with people that had actually played the game a decent amount. Going with it when you'd barely played at all?
There was a trial by fire if he'd ever seen one. She was going to fall off the course if she wasn't careful.
Or if she was.
There wouldn't be much lenience here.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 3:27 pm

Callie grinned, a determined look in her eye as she watched the loading screen roll by. "Hey, the track looked pretty~! And I've seen people play it before, you can fall off right? Well we'll just have to see which one of us has better balance~!" The girl declared enthusiastically, not that keeping your balance had anything to do with whether you drove off the track or not but... Cecil probably understood what she meant by it.

Ensuring her feet were on the pedals correctly and she was sitting comfortably, the loading screen faded and the rainbow track displayed itself in its full glory. "This time there'll be no holding back!" She teased, as if she hadn't been trying her hardest last time. Which she had been, she just wanted to believe herself that she could do better if she thought she could and the best way to convince yourself is to try and convince others! As the weird turtle thing in a cloud came down onto the screen, Callie leaned forward. "Ready for round two? 3, 2, 1... Go~!"

Race Rolls:

RAINBOW ROAD RULE:

Race Rules:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 5:42 am

Cecil laughs. "You expect me to believe you were holding back last time? Come on!" He shakes his head and puts eyes forward, playfully making tiny little presses on the pedal as the timer runs down that makes his kart rev in bursts. "I'll believe that when I see it."

Callie counted down, but he was watching the timer on the screen. And as it hit the moment he was waiting for, he put his foot down once more.

Race Rolls:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 4:00 pm

"It'll be fun to find out either way~!" The girl teased as the race began. This track was definitely very pretty, almost a little hypnotic with the way the rainbow colours whizzed past though Callie tried her best to not let this distract her for too long, Cecil had already pulled off ahead! This wouldn't do, she needed to prove to him and herself that she could be the Kart Master! ... Though to do so she really needed to figure out how to get that little boost at the start. Though that was a problem to solve later!

"Hey, Cecil. I'm sorry about running off so suddenly the first time we met! I realized you were probably worried a lot after that, after how you were before." The girl apologized as she tried her best to swerve for an item, both using this as an opportunity to clear her conscience whilst simultaneously trying to distract Cecil from the game to hopefully let her catch up.

Race Rolls:

RAINBOW ROAD RULE:

Race Rules:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 9:01 am

The blond just laughs in reply as he races off ahead, drifting off into the distance along the prismatic curves of Rainbow Road. With each turn he hugs the inside of the curve as closely as is possible without screwing himself over later, firing off in little bursts of speed with each new drift around the next turn.

For a brief instant, his eyes leave the screen as Callie apologises for the last meeting, but he quickly shakes his head clear and gets back on track. "Kind of was, yeah. It's not like I could have really stopped you though, was it?"

Race Rolls:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 12:28 pm

The girl chuckled light heartedly. "You don't have to worry about me, promise. I was fine, always seem to be. I may not look it but I can handle myself if needed! Probably~." Callie chimed, a spark of excitement to her tone as she noticed the star appear in her item box thingy on the top of her screen. She'd seen people use these before! They were like, super powerful and stuff! Plus it made your character all rainbowy too just like the track!

Without even realizing it she had actually been catching up to Cecil anyway, it really did seem as though she was improving already which was awesome! Now it was time to use the star and really try to take the lead... She just had to make sure she didn't mess up with the boost of speed. "Star power, activate!" She called out as she slammed down the use item button.

Race Rolls:

RAINBOW ROAD RULE:

Race Rules:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 10:15 pm

Any commentary he was about to make died out with a grimace as Callie shot off far ahead. "You just had to roll a star, didn't you?" He was glad he hadn't popped his item when the glow of invincibility carried his opponent forward, and he took care to make sure she didn't plow into him and destroy his momentum.

Race Rolls:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 4:28 pm

"Yup~!" The girl would call happily as she overtook Cecil and powered off ahead at high speed. She'd find it kind of intimidating at first trying to control the kart at this speed, but she was managing somehow! For a brief moment, she'd look over at Cecil's screen as he fell off of the track. "Hey just cause I over took you doesn't mean you have to give up!" She'd say innocently, before crossing over the finish line already. Woah, that power up was super good! Over powered one might say, perhaps they should update that in the rules or something.

"Woo~! I did it! The newbie has become the karting master! Princess Power to the rescue once more, hehe." Callie would giggle happily, genuinely proud of herself for doing so well after such little practice. "That was fun, thanks for playing with me Cecil~." The girl would say with a smile before stretching.

Race Rolls:

RAINBOW ROAD RULE:

Race Rules:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 5:53 pm

He had a choice. Pay attention to his drift and stay on the track, or do exactly the opposite and fall off trying to avoid rainbow sparkles.
Obviously, the latter was the better option, if his actions indicated anything.

Bugger.

He stopped really paying attention to the game as Callie cheered her victory, smiling softly at the display. "It's nothing. Better than just going off on your own, hey?"

Race Rolls:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 4:33 pm

The girl would nod. "Mmhmm~! Everything is more fun when experiencing it with someone else. Otherwise you just get to tell people about the cool things, which you could totally be making up! Then people end up not believing you because they think you're just fibbing and it sucks when you're actually not. Yet if someone else was actually there they can back you up and you know at least one person knows you're telling the truth which makes things feel way more special!" Callie would ramble on, picking herself up from the arcade seat and searching her pockets. Hmm... She'd prefer not to spend any more money then she had to... And she'd already had a lot of fun. But at the same time, she was having so much fun she didn't want to stop!

"Hmm... You busy? Or you wanna look around the place a lil' more with me~?" She'd offer innocently.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 6:30 pm

The blond giggled quietly as the girl rambled on, not wanting to interrupt. It was a delightfully innocent moment, one he couldn't help but find cute. It was odd for how old she was, but still no less amusing.

As she finally remembered his presence again, he picked himself up from his seat, laughing aloud. He could set off, but...
"I figure I have some more time."

--> [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kart Mastery (Cecil)   Kart Mastery (Cecil) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kart Mastery (Cecil)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next