Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The king of bel

A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) Empty
PostSubject: A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil)   A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 6:00 pm

Normally abel wouldn't be catch caught dead in a library. (Unless they had manga's of course.) However today he didn't really have a choice, lately abel's grades have been sipping. And naturally once his mother find out she went nuts, saying that if his grades don't start improving. She'd take away all his games, anime's, and manga's! And obviously there is no way in hell he's going to let that happen. And so much to his dismay, abel forced himself into the library and started trying to find the history books. And completely failing at finding them.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil)   A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 3:07 pm

A couple of minutes into Abel's visit, a dull crash echoes from one of the nearby tables. A monstrous pile of books litter the table and the ground surrounding it, and a blond boy sitting at the table groans and starts to pick himself up from where he'd seemingly fallen asleep at the table. "Not again..."
Shaking his head, he gets up sluggishly from his seat and starts gathering up the fallen books. Tomes on every subject makes of the collection, from Mathematics and English to Biology and History. The question was less if there was a book there on any given subject, but how he'd managed to fit all the books he'd collected on each on one table.
Back to top Go down
The king of bel

PostSubject: Re: A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil)   A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 3:41 pm

Are you okay man? Here let me help. Abel walked over to the blonde and started to help picking up the books. Oh so that's where you've been hiding! Abel picked up one of the history books off the floor, and puts it back up on the table. Yo man can i borrow this book fot a bit, i really need this for a test that's coming up. Oh and the name's abel by the way. Abel smiled at the blonde stranger and extended his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil)   A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 6:42 pm

He looks up with a surprised, somewhat tired look as Abel comes over and starts helping out, giving him a little nod. "Yeah...it's fine. I can work on something else." As he stacks books on the table, little piles forming on each subject, he looks at the book that Abel had plucked out and winces as he sees the title. "Oh god, Is-...History? I don't envy you right now."
After placing a few more books back, he smiles weakly and takes his hand. "I'm Cecil. And ah...thanks. You, ah, didn't really need to do anything though."
Back to top Go down
The king of bel

PostSubject: Re: A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil)   A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 7:08 pm

Man did you get enough sleep last night? You look out of it. When Abel heard the comment about history, he burst out in a fit of laughter.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA So you know the pain of history as well i see. And yes i did have to help you cecil, you see your in my debt now hehehehehehehe just kidding. After a couple of seconds, his laughter died down and he tired to make his face as serious as possible.On a more serious note have you heard about the kidnapping last night. The trap was set and if cecil never heard the joke before, abel whould be able to deliver the punch line. Or if he had heard it before or just didn't get it the joke whould be completely ruin.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil)   A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 8:34 pm

Cecil shakes his head, waving off the idea. "I'm fine, I'm fine! Just been working on stuff a lot. Studying."
He smiles slightly as Abel jokes about, though he's a little taken aback. This guy was proving...well, just a tad more energetic than he was used to.

As Abel talked about a kidnapping, Cecil's expression became more serious, genuinely concerned about what he was hearing. "There - there was a kidnapping?" Any hint that he was being set up for a joke went right over his head.
Back to top Go down
The king of bel

PostSubject: Re: A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil)   A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 9:04 pm

Yeah but i wouldn't worry about. The kid woke up this morning Abel once again burst into a fit laughter, laughing so hard that he started crying. Abel quickly wiped away his tears as his laughter died down once more.Oh god i think i am going to have a lot fun with you buddy
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil)   A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 2:09 pm

As the punchline is delivered and Abel bursts into laughter, Cecil stares blankly for a moment, before burying his face in his hand and letting out a long groan. "I can't believe I fell for that..."
He shakes his head and looks up, expression easily conveying how much the fool he felt. "Please tell me I'm not the only one that fell for that."
Back to top Go down
The king of bel

PostSubject: Re: A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil)   A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 2:54 pm

Sorry buddy but yes your the first one.Abel smiled and gave cecil a pat on the head. I like you man, and i am definitely going to try and find you again. But i am going to warn you though, there are a lot more bad jokes and puns up my sleeves. And each one is cheesier than the last, so i hope that i won't GRATE on you too much. Hehehehehehehe. Oh but seriously man i hope you have a GOUDA DAY Hehehehehehehe. After assaulting cecil with god awful puns, abel whould sit up, take the history book, and walk out of the library to do some half ass studying at home. (Abel has left the building)
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil)   A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:15 pm

Cecil froze in a moment of sheer shock at the fact a stranger had the sheer gall to reach out and pat someone they'd just met on the head, watching in disbelief as they said their piece and left.
When his senses finally returned to him, he let out a long sigh.
"The librarian is not going to be happy they just left with that..."

--> [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil)   A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:17 am

Souls are drawn together by the circumstances in their lives. Sometimes the most casual of meetings can effect the flow of another's fate. A single light-hearted gesture can shape the world around it as one tiny raindrop casts ripples along the water's surface...

Cecil Erinforth of the Death Arcana, and Abel Rock of the Fool Arcana have formed a bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil)   A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil) Empty

Back to top Go down

A dumbass and a smartass(Abel/Cecil)
Page 1 of 1