Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dommie

Dommie

SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] Empty
PostSubject: SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP]   SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 3:23 am

FIEVEL SPIELMANN
"It's my turn to be the Black Swan..."

The Biography

Birth Name: Kirby Fievel Spielmann
Aliases: Fievs
Birth Day: November, 9th
Arcana: The Hermit.
Place of Residence: Little Tokyo
Evoker: Mental Shackles
Academy Semester: First.
Class: (We'll fill this in once you're approved. This will be your class in school)

Sorority: Not yet.

Part/Full Time Job: Attendant at a convenience store.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Standing at 5'10'' and weighing in around 131 pounds, Fievel is of what can be considered a lean build. He's not muscular, far from that, yet he doesn't sport an anorexic look either at first sight. His physical build can be described as aerodynamic, and it favors his position as a former ballerino. Though his eyes are somewhat distinct due to the long, almond shape allied to the blue-ish color and ever so distant and sleepy aspect to it, his hair is definitely the most outstanding trait, kept long, very and unusually long, and is as voluminous as light-colored blond (as much as it seems he has bleached it), usually braided or kept in a bun. Despite his age, Fievel retains young facial features and usually shows a predilection for discretion, though his attire tends to adjust to the formality of the occasions. He avoids catching eyes more than the necessary, therefore his outfits are usually not outstanding, even if being far from solely monochromatic or bland. Fievel is of mixed heritage, his father being russian while his mother is swiss.

Alternate Appearance:
Spoiler:

Fievel's outfit is reminiscent of steampunk influences and a touch of victorian era glamour, with flamboyant shoulder pads, voluminous neck handkerchief and a military jacket flaunting an extensive tail that opens into butterfly wings whenever the terrorist is physically active or wants to make a grandiose entrance. His high heels, lace-up boots go up his knees and finally, his mask is similar to that of a bunny with a mechanical clock on top of the eye opening and long, ornamental ears protruding up his head.

Personality: Fievel is the graceful, collected and polite type, speaking in a low, deep and rhythmic, almost musical tone. He always keeps his calm composure no matter what and is hard to be fazed. Being the youngest of three siblings of an immigrant family and originally very shy and somewhat timid, Fievel's later inclination to be a ballerino as well as his acceptance as part of the main studio cast taught him to develop his collectedness and maintain a serene image to his peers and to his audience. While he may come off as not very talkative and extremely protocolar, part of his charisma to the public comes from his friendly yet not extremely warm personality. He's the type that at the same time is easily approachable but hard to get close to. Therefore, it's not a surprise that Fievel often appears as aloof and distant, despite his usual gentle and mellow demeanor to anyone who dedicates some time to talk to him. Prone to not hold affection immediately, he still retains courtesy towards men and women alike, as well as a deep appreciation for anyone he'd happen to entertain in past numbers.

Prior to the car accident, he used to be dedicated to his role in the studio and train for hours even in his free time, giving 150% in all of his acts. He valued his image to keep up, but ironically he reacts flustered when he's complimented, mainly in an effusive manner. Despite being a prominent presence in the spectacles, Fievel never let it go over his head, being perhaps the most down-to-earth, humble member of the studio. Do not take him wrong, he did enjoy knowing his performances are appreciated as much as he acknowledges the existence of "fans", but at the same time, the whole concept of being acclaimed is something rather unique and new to him, to which he still struggled to adjust to. This way, he can not rarely stumbles when approached with flattering comments. If once Fievel was mildly stoic with occasional displays of joyfulness, nowadays, he was merely a shell of what he used to be. The accident greatly molded his personality into a melancholic state where his serenity blended with depression and wariness of others. For he's sort of a self-reliant, independent lone wolf, he does not trust easily and rarely has people to deem his friends. Once he does, however, he mellows out and becomes trustful enough even if he comes to be betrayed and taken advantage of, and probably it's this unerring trust that keeps his family to flock to him. That and, of course, the fact he's the youngest sibling.

The Potential

Strengths: (Anything your character is skilled in, such as Martial Arts/ Drawing/ etc? You are allowed a maximum of five strengths and a minimum of three.)

Strength Name: Dancing/Acrobatic Training
Description: Fievel has formal ballet training for decade and not only it made his movements overall more gracious and mastered, but also improved his agility, balance and flexibility. As well as formal ballet training, Fievel was a proficient gymnast. Therefore, he has improved reflexes specially when focused in battle, and knows how to perform cartwheels and other acrobatics efficiently, land jumps, recover quickly from a fall or at least how to turn his body in the best possible angle to minimize damage and allow for a quick stand.
His Luck stat receives a +15% boost.

Strength Name: Good Listener
Description: It's said in the Spielmann family they have four mouths, equivalent to each member but Fievel, and four pair of ears (all of them represented by Fievel himself). Being rather mellow instead of his talkative family, Fievel has learned to be the friendly ear whenever any of them expresses the necessity of venting as well as being the voice of reason when there's need for advice. Therefore, he made it a practice to become a listener for whoever's in need.
Fievel's Understanding level starts at 2.

Strength Name: Austere Inner Focus
Description: Where Fievel's lack of physical prowess stands, his Persona makes up for it. He makes sure to translate his proficiency into battle and while his disability poses as a drawback, naturally his Persona doesn't suffer from same physical limitations. Knowing his weaknesses (the accident and the permanent damage it caused to his body) is what actually fuels his offensive prowess (not the gracious sports training), making him put extra effort in everything he does as an act of compensation, including the strength of his Persona.
His Ppstr stat receives a +15% boost.

Strength Name: Innate Charms
Description: While keeping most to himself, Fievel's actually got a pleasant and mellow personality once you get to spend time with him, in spite of not being extremely warm at first. Oddly, once he's under the disguise of a terrorist, he assumes a way more flamboyant and daring personality in regards to interacting with humans (and other sentient beings).
Fievel's Charisma level starts at 2.

Strength Name: Sportsman Discipline
Description: Being very focused in giving his all to grant the best on his performances, it's not surprising that Fievel incorporates his commitment to ballet onto battling as well. Sitting idle gives him the right opportunity to regain composure and restore his dedicated, attentive self in combat.
Guarding grants Fievel an extra 10% SP recovery on top of the usual benefit. Outside of battles, his calm demeanor that would otherwise be mistaken for distraction and sleepiness allows him to be very analytic and observant to his surroundings, noticing things that could potentially pass unnoticed by other people (including other people's presence and disguises).

-----
((A floating Strength is a strength you've gained inRP. For example, if you were on a Kendo team for some time, you'd naturally know Kendo which is where this strength would come in. However, be aware, it will not be as strong as any of your actual strengths and is a small plus)

Floating Strength Name:
Description:

Weaknesses: (You must have the same amount of weaknesses as strengths. These weaknesses pertain to you and not your Persona. IE: Physically Weaker, lack of attention span, etc.)

Weakness Name: Soft Punch
Description: Fievel can't pack a punch, pure and simple. He's not strong in the purest sense of the word and therefore hardly would be successful should he engage in physical confrontation.
His Dex stat receives a -15% penalty.

Weakness Name: Recoiled Personality
Description: Fievel's obedient behavior makes him keep most to himself and avoid conflicts more often than not. He's not exactly a daring young man outside his Psyche-Terrorist façade and even then, his improved bold behavior under the anonimity of a mask isn't extended to tough, direction-changing decisions.
Fievel has to go under the Courage Rank 1 twice before it can progress normally.

Weakness Name: Soft Skin
Description: Fievel is hardly the most resistant guy in the neighborhood. His physical prowess is outstanding when it comes to ballet and graciousness, but a lackluster if further displays of brute force/resistance are necessary. As if it wasn't enough, his excessively pale skin and familiarity to the russian weather make it difficult for him to withstand too hot temperatures without getting a sunburn.
He takes 10% more damage from fire-affinity skills and has 10% extra chance of being afflicted with Searing Burn.

Weakness Name: Prosthetic Weakpoint
Description: His natural disability is also his Achiles's heel (as ironic as it may be to use a heel reference for a leg impairment). Most people either don't know about his disability or seem to have forgotten the news years ago about it, and Fievel's habit of wearing pants leaves little to imagination, as well as the high-quality, realistic technology utilized in the bionic prosthetic limb's fabrication specially customized for the owner's body frame. Unless Fievel himself comes out about it, it's hardly noticeable; however, by trying to defend himself in battle, he'll naturally focus on a position that won't damage his prosthetic limb, which, in turn, might put his body into higher susceptibility to damage and danger.
In PvS, Guarding reduces damage by 40% instead of 50% (damage is reduced from 100% to 60%). Naturally it applies differently in PvP, and it's up to the target to exploit this weakness should them notice it with an attentive eye and know the functionality of microprocessor knees, gait cycles, swing/stance phases.

Weakness Name: Youngest Sibling Naivety
Description: Fievel is far from stupid. Oh no, he's actually quite smart and intelligent - and I'm not talking about "there are different types of intelligence" excuse to justify some people's inclination for unusual abilities, for example, him being good with soft sports. He's intelligent in the raw meaning of the word. However, the fact he has been pampered most of his life by his family, specially after the car accident, made him rather naive and slow to catch on certain things and intentions right off the bat.
Fievel has to go under the Intelligence Rank 1 twice before it can progress normally.

-----
((A floating weakness is one gained in RP. It could be a fear you inherited during RP, or an injury that hinders your character. Some can be temporary while others can be permanent.)

Floating Weakness Name:
Description:

Soul Bound Weapon: (This is the weapon you'll be able to summon to your hand while in combat. This weapon is special for your character specifically and allows you to fight Shadows and Demons without the need of summoning your Persona. This can be anything but a Gun (Or gun related weapon))

Weapon Name: Watson
Weapon Description: A fancy-stylized umbrella with the same steampunk motif as his terrorist outfit, adorned with golden details. Naturally, he can maneuver the umbrella as he wishes, opening and closing it at ease.
Weapon Image:
Spoiler:
Weapon Attack Type: Pierce
Weapon Element: (Leave this blank. Only special weapons obtain an element behind its blows.)

Side-Arm Weapon:

Side-Arm Name: Holmes
Side-Arm Description: An equally fancy-stylized shotgun entirely based in the steampunk inspiration.
Side-Arm Image:
Spoiler:
Side-Arm Attack Type: Gun
Side-Arm Style: Shotgun - Scatter Shot - Accuracy is decreased by 30%. Consumes 3 types of ammo at once to fire -must be same type of ammo. Can shoot all enemies with one attack.

The Background

History: "Huh? You want me to tell about Fievel? Well, alright! He's my baby boy! The youngest of my three kids! Actually, the pregnancy was kind of not planned, if you ask me, but Emilie was so happy to have a third child we couldn't really say no. Not that I'm favorable to abortions at all. She even picked the name for her: Emilia. Yeah, pretty narcissistic, right? But that's my wife, she was completely, totally exhilarated because of having a girl! You can tell how disappointed she was when, in fact, she was met with another boy. She may say whatever she wanted to say but when we left the doctor's room that one day, I could see like all the gleam and joy from having a baby... vanished! But don't think I'm to talk trash about my wife. She loves every single one of them with all of her heart and would give everything for each one, I know! It's just... You know women. They always want to have a baby girl just like we, men, want to have boys! It's in the package! I can tell, I felt like I won in the lottery when the doctor told me my first kid was gonna be a boy. Name's Basil, he's back to Russia, married! He made me proud, he's a great basketball player. Boy's kinda tall too, took after me, of course! If it depended on Emilie, he'd be a midget! Then there was Merrill, our second son, who's studying abroad in Azores. Got a scholarship for marine biology! You know the islands? Okay, good! Plus, he's also a great swimmer, entered competitions and all! And then Fievel. He had always been... kinda different from the others. Basil and Merrill were more like me, you know. Now, I consider myself pretty open-minded, trust me, I am, but I like my little football game at sundays, hang out with my boys to watch it, stuff like that women don't usually like. Basil and Merrill always followed me along, but Fievel never. He stayed with his mother at home or hanging out with her and her friends. Gotta tell you, she spoiled him pretty much. It's all good. As long as he's happy, I wouldn't be the kind of parent to drag him with me if he doesn't like the activities I choose. But I guess that's what made him kinda... quiet, on his own. He was never talkative since a kid, always with his toys and dolls and anime, never talking much. But after he grew older, I had a feeling he was starting to open up, you know. To become one of us? It was like he had always been away from us, like not fitting in entirely. We did everything we could to show him he will always be one of us Spielmann, we would never allow him to feel an outcast. Yet... it never seemed enough. For a while, the ballet sorta made us think things were going their path straight. Well... not really straight, if you get me, hahaha. No judge! We're an open minded family! I can joke about it, you can't! Yeah, better if we get back on track here. We were talking about the ballet classes, right? Oh yeah, kid was good! Like, it's like he found himself in the ballet! He was really damn good! He smiled in classes and presentations more than he ever did in fifteen years! Then... that happened... Oh? It's better if you ask Emilie about it. She can tell you better than I would... She has always been stronger than me for this kind of stuff..."

"You talked to Alexander already? Has he used the name Fievel hates? No? Fine, it shows he's at least learning a bit of respect. It's ironic because I was the one who chose Kirby, Alexander chose Fievel, yet my son prefers to be called Fievel instead of Kirby. Not to point out that Alexander of course uses this to mock me and say Fievel prefers him over me. He's such a kid at heart, almost 55 and still the same immaturity from when we first me! It's like he never changed, Alex gets older but he's still a clown. An overly protective, affectionate clown husband and a doting clown father to all of them, but always a clown. Oh? You asked me about Fievel, right? Sorry, I got a little carried away here, hehe. Yeah, Fievel is... a bit different from the others. That's a good thing, it would be boring if he wasn't! To be honest, when I was pregnant of him, I wanted a girl. Alexander has told you about it, hasn't he? Of course he has! What else has he told you, huh? I wanted a girl so bad but I accepted the fact I would have a third boy instead. And it was fine, I would love him no less than Basil and Merrill. But sometimes I think this wish of mine was perhaps too strong. What do I mean? I mean... Fievel isn't really manly, you know. I'm not prejudiced, but he has shown signs since he was a child! And to top if off, we all pampered and spoiled him too much because he's our precious, cute little kid! Oh he hates to be treated like that, but we can't help but to shower him with love! I wonder if that's why he joined the ballet classes. Basil went for basketball, Merrill for swimming, Fievel for... ballet! Yeah, they all chose some sports one way or another. Well, not Merrill because he's actually a scholar, but you get it. I'm happy nonetheless, ballet is pretty to watch and Fievel has always been talented and dedicated at it. You should have seen him dancing in his golden days! It was like watching an angel without wings, really marvelous! I was so proud of him! I used to pick him up at the studio or he wouldn't return home to take a shower, eat, oh no, he would stay there, rehearsing over and over again if I let him! Well, that was before... Oh? What happened? Uh... it was an accident. He was run over by a car one day after a performance, or a rehearsal, I don't remember exactly, but it doesn't matter anyway. The driver was drunk, or talking on the phone while driving, it doesn't really matter, it broke his two legs... And had one leg amputated. That's it. Oh Fievel can walk just fine now! I mean... Fievel will never fully recover from the damage and with excess of physical effort to compensate for the left leg, his right leg might swell up if he's not given proper rest, but it's better than living his life on a wheelchair or walking with crutches, isn't it? At least he gets to walk! We payed for the best doctors, we made sure to buy a prosthetic leg that's very, VERY similar to a normal human leg! ...not that I'm saying he's not normal, you know what I mean. I'm glad for this, thank God. Him? He... doesn't take it too well. As you can guess, Fievel can't dance anymore, in case you haven' t noticed. He's prohibited to dance. It's clear it broke more than his legs, but also his heart and I'm disheartened to see him sulk in depression but... I'm just glad he's alive after what happened. We were all so scared when we saw him screaming and crying on the ground without being able to stand on his own. I pray to God everyday he'll recover and go back to be my little, smiling angel, to find something else that gives him as much of joy as the ballet used to, oh how I do! And I'm sure he will, one day! Until then, I'll wait and do everything to put an smile back to my baby's face! That's what a mother does!"

Last edited by Fievel on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:08 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP]   SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 4:50 pm

Okay. First off, You have two SQ weaknesses and one SQ strength. The Strengths and Weaknesses are meant to balance each other out. If you have two SQ weaknesses, you'll need two SQ strengths, etc...

Prosthetic weakness wrote:

In PvS, landing hits have a 10% chance of hitting his left leg, applying for each hit in case of multiple strikes. Three successive hits cause Fievel's agility to turn into a 10% debuff (nullying the Dancing/Acrobatic Training feature) for the rest of the battle. Naturally it applies differently in PvP, and it's up to the target to exploit this weakness should them notice it with an attentive eye.

This weakness is really ineffectual. Rolling 10% three times consecutively is nigh on impossible, and assuming it's per fight, the odds of a fight lasting long enough that this weakness is ever trigger are slim to none. I would say if you want to keep this weakness, either have the chance be 10% and it only takes one hit, or raise the chance to 25% and make it three hits.

Also, it says that it "Nullifies the Dancing/Acrobatic training feature" but that feature is 15%, not 10%. And if it turns the 15% boost into a 15% penalty, then I'd say that's a fair trade off. You might want to clarify your wording. "Nullify" makes it sound as though it simply drops the boost to 0%, where as "Turning the boost into a debuff" makes it sound as though it goes from +15% luck to -15% luck. Make it more clearly the latter, and I think it will work fine.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP]   SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 4:58 pm

Agreed with Nadia. The odds aren't too bad and you generally have that 15% luck boost anyway if you don't hit that chance of nulling your luck boost.
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP]   SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 5:13 pm

Actually, it was a mistake of mine, I forgot to change a few things on said weakness in regards to key words and values to adjust to the matching strength. I apologize for that, the Bionic weakpoint is fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP]   SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 6:51 am

I'm gonna give this my stamp. Approved. But I'd like to point out something is wrong with your weapon image. It isn't loading for me anymore for some reason. anyway.

Accepted.

Fievel:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP]   SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP] Empty

Back to top Go down

SPIELMANN, Fievel [Endymion - WIP]
Page 1 of 1