Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Steele

Steele

Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 3:03 am

Nadia lifted the cup to her lips, taking another sip. It was still warm, thankfully. The sharp richness of the black tea seemed to cut through the cloud over her senses enough that she could grasp what was going on. She felt numb now, with a deep abiding knowledge that she had stepped on something precious, but could now do nothing about it except hope the damage was minimal. She looked up at him, attempting to school her tone back into one of geniality.

"We have that in common. No, thank you. I've still got plenty here..." Her voice almost caught, and she punctuated her thought a moment early, glancing up at him. "I'm...I'm really sorry. I understand if you want me to leave. The way Cecil described his family to me sounded so wonderful in comparison to my own life - I wanted to know what it was like. Now it looks like I may have broken it." The look on her face was rueful and sad, a total acceptance of her own disdainful role in ruining their first meeting. So much for first impressions.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 3:22 am

"In that case, I'll just make a mug for myself, if you don't mind." As the kettle boils over, Luneth drops a teabag into a mug and pours the water over it. "I personally never was fond of herbal tea myself. I didn't feel the benefit, and I could never stand the taste."
He busies himself around the kitchen with all sorts of little things, as if nothing was wrong. At one point, he offers out an open pack of biscuits to Nadia, before taking one for himself after she decides whether wants any and continuing on. "Families aren't such fragile things, don't worry. We've all dealt with things like this and far worse, but we've come out stronger for it in the end. It hurts sometimes...but shared pain brings you closer."
Delving into the fridge, he retrieves a small carton of milk. His teabag is quickly scooped out and sent swiftly to the bin, and he adds his milk and stirs it in before returning the carton to the fridge precisely where he was. Each motion shows an intimate familiarity for where everything is in the room. "I'm more surprised that he was willing to have me elaborate on my little slip-up there. Rosa has always been a sensitive subject for Cecil since she left." Taking up his mug, he blows gently on the liquid within before taking a sip. "Ahh...lovely. What do you think of the tea, Nadia? I've personally been rather fond of this brand since I first tried it. It's a little costlier than some of the other options, but I always found the cost worthwhile."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 3:35 am

Nadia wasn't sure what to think with how Cecil's father routinely ignored her offer to leave, instead going about his business in the kitchen as though she weren't there. She was almost in her usual place - a mindset of watching as though she didn't exist, when he once again spoke to her about families and them not being such fragile things. She couldn't say how she felt about that. Was her own family fragile? maybe? if it wasn't, something very strong had shattered it before it had even had a chance to be born in the first place. She had no frame of reference to go by, so she would do her best to take his words as face value. She went back to sipping her tea, shaking her head stiffly as the biscuits were offered.

when a question was offered, she could keep her silence no longer, and opened her mouth. Could she trust her voice? "It's very good. I-I like it." She found her eyes drifting to the door, hearing only faint sobs from beyond. She looked back to Luneth then. She felt like she needed to talk. to answer his statements with something. Even if it was unrelated the silence was making her feel like she was going to be sucked into oblivion. So she started talking, not sure at first what she was going to say. "It's my birthday today. I was going to spend it alone as usual, but I...I called Cecil. Because I didn't want to be alone. He came..." Her cheeks reddened at the memory of horseback riding, laying in the grass, kissing, tears. "I understand why he thought so poorly of my family now. He has such a wonderful family. He's very lucky. I don't think he even...knows...how much..." Nadia felt tears coming, but bit them back. Suddenly she couldn't tell if this was the worst birthday or not. Her opinion on that seemed to keep going back and forth as the day went.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 3:59 am

As Nadia turns her attention outside the room, Luneth waits patiently, quietly sipping his tea. When she starts to tear up, he steps over to her side, a silent support in his presence. "Maybe not. It's hard to understand a circumstance you've never faced. But I think he has a little idea about what it's like when something is missing." He looks down to Nadia, with that same, warm smile. "Would you like to stay for dinner? I can't say I'm as prepared as I'd like to be for a situation like this, but I'm confident I can make a worthwhile birthday meal with what I have here in this house."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 4:05 am

Nadia looked up at the man, surprised by his calmness and kindness to someone whose presence had brought such calamity to his home. She sniffed, pushing the tears away. She had to atleast try to return that immaculate smile with something genuine. The smile she offered in return was shaky, but honest. "I think...I'd like that very much, Mr. Luneth...Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 4:19 am

He chuckles to himself. "It's no problem at all, Nadia. Cecil is obviously fond of you, and you yourself seem like a kind young woman. It would be my pleasure to have you." Taking another drink from his mug, he moves over to the counter, and puts down his drink to start collecting various items to prepare for the meal. As he does, he again smiles back at Nadia. "Would you like to help me cook? I think I have the ingredients here for one of Cecil's favourite meals, if you'd like me to show you how to make it. It's surprisingly cost effective for how satisfying the final product is."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 4:25 am

Nadia blushed a little as the man said she seemed like a kind young woman. Oh if he knew how wrong he was. Still, the complement did some good in easing the anxiety in her heart. She nodded, stepping back out of the way.

She was content to make herself as small as possible until dinner was ready, but he drew her in with his soft and measured words again, offering her to help make dinner with him. Nadia thought about it for only a second before stepping forward, and setting her own tea down. "Uh...Alright, yes. I'd be happy to. I'm not especially accomplished at cooking, you should know..." She warned, but the small pleased smile and light in her eyes belied the hesitation she professed. Maybe she had a place here after all.

>> [Nadia Exit]
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 4:37 am

New warmth shined from Luneth as Nadia stepped forward to take his offer, and the older man beckoned her in with a satisfied look as he saw the way her expression brightened. He grins widely as each part of his prep finds its way to its proper place, an infectious enthusiasm in the father's every expression. "I wouldn't be worried about that. You'll have it down to a professional standard by the time we're done here."
A knife finds its way to Nadia's hand, and she soon finds herself being guided through the motions. "Alright, so this is how we start with this dish..."

--> [Welcome.]
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 3:51 pm

Our Path in Life defines us, the footsteps we have taken bringing us to where we are, guiding us to where we are going. And on that road we will walk together, footprints side by side toward our final destination wherever that may be. But more than what we are together, it is where we have come from which can lead to understanding and deepen our Bond...

But being handed a map is not the same as walking that path and being storied of times long ago. The sharp scent of freshly cut grass, the incandescence of the moon... the details are missing...

The Bond will need time to grow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3