Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steele

Steele

Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them?   Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 2:54 am

There were people gathering, like moths to flame, but at the same time, they tried to look as if they were busying themselves with other things. Nadia ignored them. She was fixated on this woman, who's ire was directed at her. She seemed to take offense to what Nadia had said, but at the same time, she proved the point by not saying the one thing that could have absolved her. Nadia had not been expected to continue the family business, only to keep quiet and out of the way while it was conducted. Nadia had thought that perhaps Kendra's family had more regard for her than Nadia's own family had for her, but she saw now that this was just another form of neglect.

The womans words triggered a change in Nadia that didn't happen vary often. Suddenly she wasn't looking at Kendra's mother, she was looking at her own. The steely coldness that entered Nadia's eyes, as if her blood had frozen over, was something she had learned from watching her father. It was the same look he got when someone had made the wrong move in a negotiation. It was the sign he was going in for the kill.

"You presume much to think you have any authority over me. I control my own life, as does your daughter. You don't own her any longer. Kindly take your posters, and your insignificant life, out of my district before I report you for disturbing the peace. I wonder how your minimal investors would feel about you yelling at children in the street?" There was no warmth in Nadia's eyes, only a honest promise that she would be true to her word, and an assurance that she could follow through with the threat.
Back to top Go down
MissM

MissM

PostSubject: Re: Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them?   Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:00 pm

Kendra's mother looked absolutely stunned for a few seconds. It was clear how unused to people talking back to her she was. However, the sound of people talking around her snapped her out of her stupor. She composed herself, giving a harsh glare to the surrounding people, which fueled some while silencing others. "Well, I see there's no reason to waste time here when it comes to my daughter. If you spread this... slander, however, I will be sure to take some drastic actions." With that, Kendra's mother turned on her heels and marched off, head held up high, the look on her face silently daring anybody to say anything. Nobody did until she was out of sight, the air full of whispers.

Kendra waited a little longer to move out from her hiding spot. She stared at where she had last seen the woman, looking oddly serious. She didn't say anything for what could be considered a long time, by Kendra standards, before looking at Nadia. It took her a few seconds to figure out what exactly she wanted to say to her.

"Thank you." The words were abnormally quiet for her too. It was clear the encounter had shaken her up more than she thought it would. It was so easy to be angry when her mother wasn't around, to proudly declare her hatred, but actually seeing her after everything was really unnerving. If Nadia hadn't been here at the time, Kendra was sure she'd have ended up back at home.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them?   Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 3:06 am

Nadia didn't make a habit out of being defiant. The only reason she was a member of the playhouse was because Cecil was, really. Most of the time she was content to let other people do as they wished. Afterall, her opinion was small, likely ill-formed and insignificant. But when this woman threatened her that she would take measures of some kind...Nadia almost felt like pressing it. The steely gaze did not leave her eyes as she watched the woman walk off. She hadn't realized it before, but her hand was shaking a little.

When Kendra came out from behind her, and Nadia saw the conflict in her eyes, all the negative energy drained from her body like water through a sieve, and she stooped down just enough to hug the girl. Into that hug she poured all of her understanding and her sympathy. She hoped Kendra could feel all the words Nadia wasn't sure she knew how to express in speech. "Family is hard." She said finally, with a regretful expression as she pulled away. "I'm glad you're free now, though. Do you...have any regrets?"
Back to top Go down
MissM

MissM

PostSubject: Re: Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them?   Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 10:53 pm

Kendra nodded her head. Nadia understood. It was nice to be understood, to actually be listened to instead of being treated like her opinion was worthless or she was just annoying. Still, even if she knew Nadia could understand what she was going through, even if she couldn't exactly understand all the details specifically, Kendra didn't want to show how badly she was shaken up, even if she had already hinted at it.

"I'm glad to be free too. I don't have any regrets! I mean, what could I possibly regret? I'm free now and I can be totally kickass now without any limits, right? My life is mine!" It was the biggest lie she ever had told. She didn't go a day without regretting her decision slightly, feeling guilty or doubtful of what she did. But telling Nadia that might make her suggest she go back, or force her to really confront that. She liked Nadia, but she wasn't ready to go through that yet, even if she got her help.

"Let's go! I mean, I bet my mom has more posters up! We aren't going to do much just standing here, right?" She needed a distraction. She hoped Nadia wouldn't push or see through her. She thought she was doing alright with faking it.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them?   Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 11:26 pm

Nadia didn't have any regrets. She was sure of that more and more. Her parents never came looking for her, and they certainly didn't face down strangers in the street over her. She could be dead and they wouldn't care. This was fact and Nadia had no reason to regret leaving. She hadn't even been properly running away. Kendra's situation was different. Even if her parents were monsters, they still wanted something for her in some degree. They still saw her as having meaning. That meant something that Nadia, honestly, struggled to understand fully. It was something she envied a little, even with parents as neglectful and heavy handed as Kendra's seemed to be.

So when Kendra said she didn't have any regrets, Nadia didn't believe her. But if she voiced that opinion, it would be as if the question she had asked hadn't had two answers, that she assumed a single outcome before asking the question, and that was something she couldn't do to Kendra. so for now, until her friend was ready to really confide in her, Nadia feigned belief. It wasn't hard to do with the remnants of her irritation still hardening her facial features. She did her best to brighten up as Kendra responded, though. She smiled a little and nodded her agreement. That much was true. Her life was her own, and Nadia had told her mother as much, though it didn't sound like she had taken it to heart.

With renewed resolved to take down the posters, Nadia nodded, readjusting the bag over her shoulder. "Yes, Kendra, lets get your face off of the street before you become an urban legend like me." she teased lightly, and followed along after her friend.
Back to top Go down
MissM

MissM

PostSubject: Re: Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them?   Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 11:51 pm

Kendra laughed a little, though it came off as a little more forced than she liked. People were still staring, but most were distracted actually talking about what had happened with a grown woman yelling at a girl. She didn't hesitate to pick up speed, running away from what seemed to have become yet another problem.

"I'm more worried about creepy guys looking at my posters and saying I'm cute! I mean, I am cute, but ew! And if I don't go faster it's gonna be too late! And that would suck!" She was proud of herself for sounding so happy at the moment. She promised herself she'd tell Nadia one day, but for now she was more than ecstatic to focus on getting rid of all the posters around with her friend.

~EXIT~
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them?   Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 4:07 pm

Kendra Bailey of the Chariot and Nadia Marquee of the Death have strengthened their Bonds to Rank 4...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them?   Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Do Those Missing Posters Have My Face on Them?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2