Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil)   Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 3:10 pm

"While it did occur to me....I dismissed it. You have no logical reason to reject my offer. If we take emotion entirely out of the equation, which you should, and apply pure logic you should have no reason to say no. Why would I assume you'd be an emotional fool and give you an illogical choice?" There was no reason for Cecil to say no. Agreeing to Eryka's deal ensured both of them got food that would satisfy the biological need for food.

"Would they? Well that's them being emotional and childish." Eryka was reminded of why she couldn't stand most people. They were illogical, spoiled and ungrateful demanding things because it "made them happy." What a farce. Happiness was a privilege not a right. One should be grateful they had food, a house over their heads and a decent income. If you had everything you needed to survive being unhappy you didn't have other things was the pinnacle of immaturity.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil)   Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 12:01 am

Cecil sighs. "And you know that...how?" He raises an eyebrow. "Assuming that we're ruling out emotional stuff - which really, you can't expect all the time - there's definitely reasons why I potentially wouldn't. I could be a vegetarian, have other dietary requirements I need to be aware of and which my food is meant to accommodate...or we could just go by the fact that I don't really get anything in particular out of going along with this, I don't have any significant obligation to you to make me inclined to go along with it either, and it's honestly simpler not to do it."
He pauses to have another chunk of steak, and there's not that much of the meal left. After swallowing it down, he continues. "If I really wanted to exploit the situation, I could try and get something out of you in exchange for going along with the trade, since you're the only one really in any sort of need here and it'd benefit you more than me otherwise."

"Frankly..." He looks at Eryka with a more neutral expression, though a slight upward tinge remains on his lips. "Don't you think that assuming that someone is a childish, emotional fool if they don't go along with demands and logic that only benefit you is a little childish itself? It's definitely kind of self-centred."
He shrugs and starts cutting off another piece of the remaining steak. "I mean...you at least considered things in my case. A lot of people wouldn't off the bat. But just demanding things is still rude at best, and it gives people even less reason to want to help you out."
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil)   Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 8:14 am

"....I know that because it is the logical thing to do. You get food out of this deal. Your point regarding the possibility of unique dietary requirements is a valid one but it is irrelevant to your specific circumstances. You're willingly eating the steak; Whatever dietary requirements you have do not rule out steak. Vegetarianism by free will is idiotic." Eryka felt herself growing increasingly irritated. Cecil’s rampant stupid, illogical moronic questioning was getting increasingly irksome. She just wanted him to shut up and let her eat. Sadly Cecil just couldn’t do that.

Eryka put her sandwich down and slammed her fist on the table, glaring at Cecil with a gaze that would give even Medusa pause. She was growing tired of this charade.

Our deal benefits us both equally; in fact given how you got a cooked meal out of our agreement I dare say you benefited more than I did. Secondly. It is not in any way self-centred to expect people to go along with a deal that is mutually beneficial to both parties. As far as having three meals a day go my deal has equalised things.” This was why Eryka couldn’t stand most people. They always twisted things to suit their own logic. Always bringing their irrational emotions into it. Eryka utterly detested that.

I care not if it is rude. If people refuse to accept a logical deal because they feel “offended” or view it as “rude” then they are letting their emotions cloud their judgement. The fact of the matter is you have food you can eat and I have food I can eat. Now be quiet and let me eat.” The Cadet had enough of this. She was frustrated with her lack of an arm, frustrated with her food and frustrated with Cecil’s moronic questioning; plus his threat of blackmail was one that DEFINITELY didn’t sit well with Eryka. Only disgusting sub-humans with no morals employed blackmail.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil)   Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 12:51 pm

Eyes fell on the table as Eryka's fist slammed down on it, though Cecil didn't even bother turning his attention off the food he was given. He simply shook his head and sighed as Eryka continued on. "I think a punching bag and a shirt is enough damage, no need to add a table to the list. But, alright, you made your point clear. No contesting what you want or what you think, Ms Cadet."

He continues eating in silence, wondering how a person ended up like Eryka had. She definitely wasn't an easy one to talk to.
He felt somewhat sympathetic. From what she'd said before, the Divide had taken a lot from her, and she'd probably not had a great time after. But that didn't really help with dealing with her as she was now...
The Cadets probably had fun dealing with her.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil)   Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 4:42 pm

"You're an idiot." Eryka scowled at Cecil as she finished eating her sandwich. The moment she finished her meal the amputee rose from her chair and looked down at Cecil silently pondering a matter. She hoped Cecil was maintaining his physical training but given how much of a push over he seemed to be Eryka wouldn't be surprised if he had given up. Oh well she didn't really care. Just like that Eryka gathered her belongings up, disposed of her rubbish and left returning to her business.

-Left thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil)   Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dealt a Bad Hand (Eryka/Gideon/Cecil)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2