Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ifnb

Ifnb

26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri]   26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 1:50 pm

"Oh, okay. That makes sense." Rui more or less accepted that argument with no complaint. He had met plenty of health fanatics throughout his life. More importantly, this ended up just giving Rui more pencil-flavored ice cream.

Rui seemed a bit off-put by Yuri's new revelation? Not blind? What had Yuri noticed about Rui? He was clearly a perceptive person. And now he confidentially declared that he had seen something presumably obvious about Rui. Was it his Cadet status? Other secrets? The whole not being human thing? Rui was a little worried and tried to play it off as smoothly as possible, "Oh. Haha. That's uh...cool."

Thankfully, Yuri changed the topic. "Yes! I go here a lot! It's the only place I can get pencil-flavored ice cream! But I'm like, not a hip youth at all or anything. Really, I dunno if anyone else actually would like going here..." His voice started to trail off at the end.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: 26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri]   26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 2:30 pm

Cocoa clearly enjoyed pencils flavoured ice cream. Perhaps a pencil would make a good gift, he noted. Cocoa stated that no one else enjoyed coming to the shopping mall. "Nonsense. There are many people here. I pointed at all the pedestrians in the mall. Were it not for such visitors this mall would not exist. I can say for certain other people, in fact, like going here."

"Are you in any clubs at school?" Yuri figured that would be a good conversation topic. "I haven't joined any, so I want to know if they're any good. All of life's useful skills are the ones you must go out of your way to learn, not something naturally taught to you by society. You musk seek it." Things such as how to grow an orange tree. Despite being one of the most useful things you could do, they don't teach that specific thing in any standard class at school. Sad!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: 26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri]   26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 2:41 pm

Rui smiled and laughed at how absurdly straight forward and...financial Yuri's line of thought was about the mall. Rui had almost uttered his statement with a vague sense of dejection, though it was largely now replaced with a smile from a statement that he really did find funny for some reason. "Ahahah, whatcha saying? That's a funny way to say it." Rui seemed to wipe away something from his eye, just to check if he dropped a tear while laughing (he did not) "Oh, but you're right. I'm being silly."

Rui seemed to glance down on his nails as he had to answer...a rather complicated question Yuri immediately followed up with. "Oh, I'm President of the Literature Club, but it's suspended for the next few days. Someone blacked out at our last party. It was lit." Rui seemed to think about something as he responded to the statement about skills, "Yes...I think you're right. Though uh, like we really read that much in the Lit club lol."

He gave a mischievous smile, "Really, I like kinda just do it as an excuse to get student group funding. That's like a skill right! Taking advantage of government appropriations??"
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: 26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri]   26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 3:02 pm

"That's unfortunate. Were they injured, or experiencing a medical emergency? It's good that the staff are making sure to handle such a matter with seriousness. Safety is important, especially that of the youth. They are the future of society." After Cocoa told him the true purpose of the literature club, he burst out laughing. "Ahahahahaha, very good!" He disapproved greatly of such behaviour, yet didn't let it be known. Funds should be saved for legitimately bettering the safety and education of the students. At the very least, the money was now be circulated around. Such is healthy for the economy. "Yes, take back what's yours. What genius." He smiled. Yuri wondered if this was either a great reason to attend or avoid the literature club. "Perhaps I shall join you on your literary adventures."
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: 26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri]   26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 6:57 pm

Rui gave a very lopsided smile. Injured? Medical emergency?  Rui didn't want to go to in depth, but..., "Well...one could uh...say that. Yeah, that's like...right..." It was probably best not to scare away new acquaintances with the entire sordid story.

Rui nodded at Yuri's laugh, "Well, yeah! Yay! Though, I'm not really paying attention, so I'm not really like taking anything back... and yup, you're welcome at anytime! Well, anytime after we open up again..."
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: 26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri]   26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 10:58 pm

"Very well, tell me when you do!" Yuri realised Cocoa had no way of contacting him, however. He took out his phone. "We should exchange phone numbers so we can contact each other," showing his to Cocoa.

He checked his watch, then said "It's been a good while. Perhaps we should part ways for today. It's been fun, Cocoa. Let's do this again," and began to depart. 'Cocoa... What an interesting person.'

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: 26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri]   26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 11:09 pm

Exchanging phone numbers! It really was like high school. Oh wait, Rui was in high school. Technically.

He quickly took out his phone in response, fumbling with his hands a bit as he tried to manually input the number. There were more high-tech ways to do this, but Rui largely did not understand them. Rui's phone of course, was pink, covered in stickers, and had a flashy phone strap that could probably cut someone if Rui wanted to.

Rui nodded and waved good-bye as the rather serious, scarily perceptive SenSenpai went away. Rui quickly busied himself. Wasn't there something he was going to do before he randomly met up with this SenSenpai? Oh yes! He had to go return a wallet to someone.

He walked off for a second before he realized: 'oh wait.'

[Exit?]
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: 26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri]   26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 12:01 am

26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___empress_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7q326/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_tower_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6e4

As two strange souls come together over a wallet, in this brief moment, the oddities of the world balance out. All is at peace in these moments as the duo bonds.

Thus ended a day of fashion, pencil ice-cream, and mocking your superiors.

Rui Terui and Yuri Ivanov have formed a social link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri]   26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

26/10/2018 [Rui & Yuri]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2