Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

High Score [Safie/Tomomi]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Score [Safie/Tomomi]   High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 3:08 pm

All Tomomi could do was watch in silent horror as the woman introduced herself, and gave her own reasoning for why it wasn't a problem. The hint was not taken. Oh god it wasn't taken.

As she walked off to the counter, all Tomomi could do was watch in horror as his fate was sealed, the woman booking a booth, and rubbing salt in the wound, bought herself a can of Dr Salt Neo. The boy put a hand to his face, trying to hide the embarrassment that found its way crawling through him and causing him to shiver as he waited for her to return. As soon as the now named stranger, Safie, returned, Tomomi simply muttered a question. Please at least let it be a quick, short song. "So um... W-what song did you, well... Select..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High Score [Safie/Tomomi]   High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:47 pm

"Song? I booked us a booth! Come, come!"

Safie wrapped marble fingers around Tomomi's wrist and pulled him along, near-dragging him into the nearest booth. Like any good karaoke bar, Q Story featured private booths outfitted with sofas, a table, menus for ordering and choosing, and a pair of microphones for the patrons. A flatscreen played the bar's logo. The Velvet Addendant swept into the room first, snapping her can open, taking a long swig. "I could get used to this. Such a vicious balance of carbonation and flavourings. Most indulgent. Now, let's see... let's see..."

She had no knowledge of Endymion's music. Of course she studied music, read the theory, knew how sounds coalesced into notes, combined into melodies, swelled into the thrill of music, but...

"This one?" She pressed the button, grabbed her microphone. The art of karaoke, of displaying one's broken singing talents to another for fun and intimacy. She hoped dearly that such exposure might loosen Tomomi's nerves. Failing that, she would enjoy herself.

The song began to play, and Safie began to sing. Nervous at first, finding her voice, tracking the lyrics with her eyes. Soon she found her foot tapping, her body swaying, and the emotion of the music video sparked in her, giving life and love to lyrics she barely understood...

Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: High Score [Safie/Tomomi]   High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 9:07 pm

Tomomi didn't have time to register his despair as the booth was revealed. BEYOND just a song, an entire booth? Before the thoughts and putting two and two together could cross his mind, Tomomi felt a borderline iron grasp around his wrist, before being dragged off. Any watching would behold a most bewildered and terrified expression. It didn't truly hit him until the singing device was in hand, the duo was in the booth, and he was stood there like a deer in headlights as the music played.

Did he sing? Did he opt to not sing? What was he supposed to do in this situation?

The boy had no idea, but, decided to try and go along so as to not be publicly humiliated further. His mimicry of the lyrics was quiet, scarcely a whisper into the microphone, with some words coming out as unintelligible muttering. But, what was audible was surprisingly pleasant soft tones. Like a mixture of good and terrible singing in one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High Score [Safie/Tomomi]   High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 8:47 am

The song wilted into a wistful finish, leaving Safie humming happily at the end. She span on her heel, smile faltering into a confused shade of itself when she saw Tomomi's expression. Frightened? Frustrated? Embarrassed? The meaning of these words flashed like dictionary entries in her mind, but she could not match a single one to her companion's complexion. She knit her brows together. "Am I doing it wrong?" she asked, head tilting. She pushed a curled lock of platinum blonde back behind her ear, fussing with the rest of her hair as she worked through her logic. "I had read that karaoke was a good way to break down barriers and foster friendships. Is that not how it works in this city?"
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: High Score [Safie/Tomomi]   High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 11:05 am

As the stranger commented on Tomomi's expression, thoughts ran through his head. Oh gosh. She was trying to make Tomomi a friend? Oh gosh.

"O-oh! I'm so sorry! I uh, I just got a bit, um, uh, stage fright, and it was very on the spot and out of nowhere, so, I um, got very startled! I-I'm very sorry if my um, lack of enthusiasm for karaoke made you think badly! Um, as for how friendships work in the city... I'm afraid I don't really know? Um, I don't think friendship is something as simple as a song and dance, like it is in fiction? It's a complicated thing that comes from uh... Things... Probably... I don't know..."

Shaking his head, Tomomi offered a thumbs up and a rather clumsy smile. "Oh! But um, if you want to be friends, I would love to!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High Score [Safie/Tomomi]   High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 3:57 pm

Safie boggled at Tomomi's attempt at an explanation on the complex matter of friendship. "Must it be so difficult?" She asked, brows knitting even closer together, "To my knowledge, it seems the only thing getting in the way of forging friendships are the friends-to-be that are involved. So much unnecessary complexity."

She plopped onto the couch, folding one leg over the other and examining Tomomi's expression again. The boy seemed to be uncertainty incarnate, a bundle of nerves wrapped in a cable-tie of anxiety. How strange. "I would very much like to be friends. 'Tis the intent of my visitations. Would you be averse to another round? Your choice of song, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: High Score [Safie/Tomomi]   High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 6:22 pm

Smiling, sincerely now, Tomomi nodded. "Then, um, consider us friends! I guess!"

At the suggestion of another round, it took a tremendous effort for Tomomi to not physically wince. But, clearly Safie liked singing. So, for the sake of friendship, Tomomi swallowed his nerves. It's time for singing, whether he wanted it or not. So, he nodded once more. "Yeah, um, I should have time for another song. And um... It's a bit um... Soft, but, well... I'm sure you've noticed I have a soft voice so uh... Yeah..."

And with that, the boy selected a song, really hoping to mitigate the damage to his anxiety.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Score [Safie/Tomomi]   High Score [Safie/Tomomi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

High Score [Safie/Tomomi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2