Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
  Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
  Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
  Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
  Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
  Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
  Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
  Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
  Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
  Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 11:45 pm

Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] Tvk37s4

The tall and well built man stood before the river, contemplating if he should even be doing this shit again, last time was a disaster. He had hired extra hands for no good reason, waste of his resources.

"What a pain..."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 8:46 pm

Trinity had walked to the gathering place mentioned on the request and as she arrived she spotted someone standing there, she wondered if this was the person she was supposed to meet here for the request and so she walked over to the man who seemed to be talking to himself and as she drew closer she heard him muttering about something, waiting a moment she then gently spoke "Hello there, are you mister Blaez Wynter?" she asked as she looked up at the taller man her unblinking gaze fixed on him.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] MRG6GdZ

In a case of cyclical history suddenly the hat atop Blaez's head would begin to rustle and shake wildly, contorting as if something was moving inside of it, or perhaps as if the hat itself were a living being. A small dog would dive out of the headwear and land in front of the unaware biologist before looking up to him with its malicious gaze concealed by a dark pair of stylish and expensive sunglasses. "Alright you little baka gaijin shit, I'm back to save your sorry lazy ass from being fired from the sad and pathetic thing you call a career. I can smell the impending condescension, but I don't care, I will literally destroy you and everyone you love. You are but one penny in the Tsurinai family treasury and all that you cherish and hold dear is mine by proxy; I have captured literal clown terrorists and I will not be denied my rightful reward as a master fisherwoman, so if I can't catch one of these fake ass fish then I swear with the heavens as my witness that I will drive you and your fraudulent conspiracy against fishermen into the deepest depths of court, wherein all your wealth and worldly goods shall be consumed and added to the everexpanding trove of treasure resting on the shores of glorious Japan. You may not understand my words, but you must know in your heart that this cannot continue and that I will kill gods if need be in order to cast you down into the dust should you cross me." Azami spoke as ominous Latin music played in the background somewhere at a frequency only dogs like her could hear. Of course, this dramatic anime speech would only translate into a mere few barks for the man and the girl who had just approached him, which was precisely why she was so confident in giving it... Not that it'd actually matter if he could truly understand her. After all, she had taken down T. What had this guy done? Write a research paper? Pfft. No one would believe his word against hers.

Normally she might transfer some documents to him, but he'd find there were already under his hat resting atop his head, a well-written letter apologizing for her previous failure and flattering him in great detail and blah blah blah blah he'd probably just toss it in the trash can anyway at this point. Whatever the case, Azami (and her impeccable stealth skills) were ready. This time these fish would meet their doom; she would capture them just as she had captured terrorists and the occasional stick thrown across the yard. Blaez would have nothing to fear, unless he cheated at which point Azami would surely follow through on her prior threats, which she definitely would be capable of and interested in doing. what the fuck is this post this really isn't helping my case is it
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:40 pm

Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] Tvk37s4

"Indeed." Another shy teenager, nothing out of the ordinary as far as he was concerned, save for the heterochromia. Good. He'd hate if he had to deal with those smart asses who are just in for the money and are disrespectful. He sighed and then added. "Have you ever went fishing before? If not best way is through practice." And with that he'd hand her a fishing rod and a couple of baits. Seeing as no one else was showing up he was ready to start it until...

Azami jumped out of his head... somehow... He felt a surge of anger for having a fucking dog touch his hat but he simply groaned while fixing it on his head. Then it came a torrent of barks at him, he had no idea what was the meaning out of that noise, but he could feel ruthlessness and inhumanity dripping from it. He stared it down and he felt compelled to say "Maybe if you was as good at fishing as you were at bitching we wouldn't have to do this again, freak." but it was just a dog. Why did he felt such tension coming from it...?

"Lets get this going..."

Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] 2uj2o83
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Taking her fishing rod she nods to the man having read a bit about the job she then simply walked to the shore "We hope We catch something to help your work" she said as she cast her line out.

Aiming for n 10 please
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 8:47 pm

Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] Water+dog_fa83a3_4825295

Coordinates:

Passives:

OOC Notes:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 8:49 pm

Free Retry on 1-35
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 8:50 pm

Coordinates:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 8:51 pm

Free Retry on 1-35
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 8:53 pm

Azami Missed...
Trinity Missed...
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 9:36 pm

coordinates T 15 please
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 9:57 pm

Coordinates:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 9:53 pm

Azami got a hit!
Trinity caught a River Trout! Blaez will pay 3300 VC for it!
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 10:00 pm

Coordinates:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 10:02 pm

Azami got a hit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]     Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone Fishing! Pt.2 [Case File 32 - Side Mission]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next