Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Testing myself EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Testing myself EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Testing myself EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Testing myself EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Testing myself EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Testing myself EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Testing myself EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Testing myself EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Testing myself EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Testing myself

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Testing myself   Testing myself EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:44 pm

“Some practice for the day, practice makes perfect, or so they like to say.” Kogami then stretches his arms and legs before heading to limbo. He’s been there plenty of times before but never received a total workout.  Well, another word to put it was that he never received a total set of progress when it came to fighting shadows in general. He always had a tendency of losing, and he always hated fillers. “Well, I am not good guy or anything., Nothing is going to stop me from living my life the way I want to., but I have a very demanding job nowadays. If this could be considered a job or something… “ Kogami then shrugs and starts to walk though limbo right after lori left. It was a failure, he should have been more aggressive. It was his fault of trying to work things out with people. “Just what the hell was I trying to do anyway, I don’t have any friends. And its not like I need one anyway, whatever. Things escalated quickly, and shes probably a total bitch. I cant relax any more,  I have to get stronger somehow before they start coming for me.  It would be better if I remained as the prophet for quite some time , I should stay incognito. That’s one cover I haven’t blown, or haven’t really told anyone. Well, there is three people that I know. But dammit lori….that was a bitch move.. why did you run….ugh..” Kogami was shaking his head as he was making a quick walk over to a shadow. Alright then, I guess I have to get this worked out a little more.  Someone told me abel was back, but I don’t have enough hate to beat him yet.” Kogami always measured the strength that he had available depending on how much someone pissed him off over a certain of time. It was a stupid way of how his old self use to cope with the fact that he just haven’t been training hard enough.  But his old self and who he is today, they wasn’t that far apart. The anger haven’t subsided, it just remained dormant for quite some time.  But Kogami could feel it trying to crawl out. His only escape was the chaos form that has been supplied by the shadows, the shadows were his friends in that aspect. Well not the shadows, but the one who  controls them.. “Alright dad….  I have to know how far off I am… I have to know if I have what it takes… can I beat him?” And then Kogami continues on towards where an even more powerful shadow dwells..

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kogami on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing myself   Testing myself EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:50 am

-PvS Battle Phase Commencing. Sub-Boss: "The King and its Castle" have appeared. It's the killer, do not die. This battle is inescapable.-

King Shadow Stats:

Castle Shadow Stats:

Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing myself   Testing myself EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Kogami swallowed hard as he readied himself, Raiza appearing right next to him. “So its one of those fights, I either have to win or die… So the only choice is to win right?” This was definitely a test, a test of his skill to see if he was worthy of even having a life in the first place.  Yes, Kogami was scared that it could end at any moment with this battle. But this also served as his wakeup call, does he have what it takes to beat the persona users. Two bosses as well, it made Kogami suck his teeth a little. "Is my life worth something?!" Raiza then casts a magarula, launching  four platforms at the shadows in the proces.  Everything in this enviorment could be used as a weapon, so he did his best to take advantage of that. With both his buster blade and buster shield in hand, he prepared himself for retalliation. "This is gonna hurt..."

Kogami usd magarula for 51

Fortune arcana - 15% added to wind based skills

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing myself   Testing myself EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:33 pm

I will only do it for you once just to demonstrate. After this time, you'll need to do it for yourself. Also magic skills don't crit, only physical.

Chance of Miss:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing myself   Testing myself EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:44 pm

King Shadow Stats:

Castle Shadow Stats:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing myself   Testing myself EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:13 pm

That attack knocked back kogami a great deal. “Yep, it hurts…”  Kogami knew what kind of fight this was, and what this fight was based off of. “My battle sense isn’t great, but if this is my last dance, why not go all out huh?  Raiza…  what I need right now is raw power..all or nothing..“ Raiza then nods and starts to spin around kogami,  it created a violent tornado  as Raiza and kogami fuse together.  There was a specific reason as to why he went this route,  there was nothing left to say but the fact that he got lucky with downing the last enemy, but if they are hitting that hard, Kogami would just have to hit even harder. He decided to remain on the offensive. Kogami  casts another magarula at the two enemies, hopefully dealing an amazing amount of damage to  one of the enemies that used the same wind attack that he did last time, launching way more platforms than before. The strong wind current was potentially strong enough to turn the tide.

MEnd: 4%
PEnd: 4%

4% of 37 is 36

Kogami's health after attack  is 66

Tainted form- turn count 1

Spoiler:

Used magarula for  103

Miss calculation
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kogami on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing myself   Testing myself EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:17 pm

King Shadow Stats:

Castle Shadow Stats:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing myself   Testing myself EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:14 pm

Kogami was off to a good start, but he had to keep going. He wasnt going to let up, as he summoned an amazing ghust of wind once more to attack the enemy.

Tainted for turn count : 2

stats
Spoiler:

Attack used
Spoiler:

Chance of sucess

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing myself   Testing myself EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:53 pm

King Shadow Stats:

Castle Shadow Stats:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing myself   Testing myself EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Kogami was injured by the attack from the castle shadows attack and the time was definately ticking, this was the last round for the tainted persona. He could only hope that he takes the shadows out now.

Tainted persona count- 3 "Final"

Stats
Spoiler:

Attack used
Spoiler:

Chance of missing
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing myself   Testing myself EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:02 pm

King Shadow Stats:

Castle Shadow Stats:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing myself   Testing myself EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:23 pm

This was it, the final climax.. kogami readied his buster blade in both hands as he charged at the castle with one final stroke. It was everything he had, and he know he fought well. There was plenty of flashbacks going on in kogami's head, the many events that lead to this. This fight he was having, he felt he had everything to prove..

All stats are one

Soulbound attack

crit and miss

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing myself   Testing myself EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Castle Shadow Stats:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing myself   Testing myself EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:53 pm

"Guess i wasnt strong enough....." Kogami says with a slump as he falls backwards. He was dying, yes..it was a feeling all too similar. How much regrets could he pass away with? He had no friends, he couldnt get revenge on abel. It was nothing more than a fools death... "But still... i tried.... im sorry...dad..." The boy who saw nyra as a father, the losest thing he hd as a family, even if it was just an imitation, an apology was in order.. For the death...of a dissapointment.....
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing myself   Testing myself EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:59 pm

...A voice could be heard without origin...

"I will save you... for a price. Relinquish yourself of 2000 Vc, and I will transport you to safety."

You have the choice of paying 2000 Vc to be transported out of Limbo. If you do not have these funds, or you do not wish to spend these funds, then you will be trapped in Limbo until someone rescues you.

What is your answer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Testing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing myself   Testing myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing myself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next