Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Tiny and Tinier [Temin]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tinier [Temin]   Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 1:33 pm

Temin would nod in agreement, clowns were indeed odd fellows. "Yes, they are odd means of entertainment. Please. Though aren't clowns supposed to be stupid? Thank you." The girl would tease lightly, chuckling to herself. That was what was meant to make a clown funny! Was how silly they looked and acted, though it was very true to say their odd look could be taken as quite the creepy one! "I know, I try to. Thank you. Though it is hard not to laugh when there is a funny thought, and you asked about it. So I told you. Please."

The Nejiiaka's eyes would sparkle for a moment at the revelation. "I suppose that is true! Please. Though your feelings would still be new, it is also very odd to see your own body from an outside view. Plus who knows, our perception of basic things such as colour or simply the general view of how our eyes both see may be different. If animals on my home could be different, it is exciting to see the variety here. Thank you." Her enthusiasm in the topic seemed to be noticeably increasing as she spoke, as if this thought had only just occured to her and sparking new life into the idea of using her special eyes in this new unfamiliar setting. Speaking of, it was true she wasn't aware of this whole setting, so yes avoiding the bad, shady looking areas was on her 'stuff to most likely keep in mind' list whilst exploring. "Shady places were uncommon for me. Please. Or at least where I lived, there was some, I just didn't experience it first hand. So that is something helpful to keep in mind. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tinier [Temin]   Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 1:34 pm

"Kiiinda? Pah, maybe I just don't have the mentality of an average kid then. The kind of silly they seem to be doesn't seem truly entertaining to me. I can play with kiddie balloons by myself!" He didn't need some dressed up person going around and trying really hard to be funny. It was less funny when it wasn't natural! "I'd just get stepped on as a clown. Hmph." The small horned creature would wave a hand at that.

"Ehhh, well ya know, it'd be hella chaos everywhere if people all saw differently. I think it's normally not that different! We have to be able to see the same shit to coexist properly after all." Okay, maybe slight difference in color wouldn't change anything fundamental, but you kinda had to see the same person or thing as the onlooker next to you...whether you knew what it was or not. Cause you know...same reality and all that sciency crap. "Not that shady people can't just be anywhere, hah. Sometimes you just can't win. Gotta hope luck wants to be good to you though." Rhy would put his arms on his hips before looking around a bit. "Weren't you headed somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tinier [Temin]   Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 1:56 pm

The girl would scratch her chin through her sleeve, unsure of what the small guy had meant. Or well, it was more his confusion of what she had meant. So his interpretation of what she had said confused her back? That was confusing. "No, no. Please. Not see different as in the whole world is different. That would be silly. I mean, their eyes may be shaped different or such. Minor differences, but still interesting one and the same! Thank you." The Nejiiaka would smile and nod, that was massively an over simplification of what she really meant. Though that would probably help make it seem less confusing.

Heading somewhere? "Not particularly. Thank you. Just wandering, exploring, seeing what I can see. It's a lot of fun. Though perhaps Mama is worrying. Please." Temin would turn around and stare off into the distance for a moment, lost in thought before turning back around and gently patting Rhynex on the head. "It was nice to meet you though! Please. I should go look for Mama, though it would be nice to see you again sometime maybe. Hope you're okay and no one else steps on you. Thank you." With a playful giggle, the girl would wave as she began walking back the way she'd came. Most likely the little guy himself had someplace to be so it'd be best if she didn't take up any more of his time for now.

~Exit, Temin has left the scene~
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tinier [Temin]   Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 5:13 pm

"Eh, I guess so. I'd think it weird tho. Like, suddenly seeing differently just sounds disorienting. Could be a dangerous practice when done at a wrong time." What if some goon convinced you they're interested in letting you try, and then used the advantage to hurt you or rob you of your shit? You can never know what kinda ass you're trusting yourself with. Unless it's your specialty or whatever. Rhy would bet some people could see through lies somehow.

The small horned creature would flail his arms a bit when the girl suddenly saw it fit to pat him on the head, making a small hmph sound. "I'll put holes in them if they do!" Or well, he'd make an attempt to, as long as he wasn't too busy being a pancake on the pavement. Tsk. Next time he'd make sure that didn't happen so he could have some payback at least. Speaking of doing things though....yeah, the shopping...man, some days life could just suck in the most annoying of ways....hm...maybe he should consider buying something spiky to use as an additional hole poker...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grub.conf

Grub.conf

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tinier [Temin]   Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 10:35 pm

When you start the road of Life it is oftentimes you'll meet a guide to lead your way through the twisting path... but they usually ain't this fuggen short.

The Gears of Fate are ever turning.

Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 ITPS9OQTiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 PG4tpa7

Rhnex of the Justice and Temin of the Heirophant have established a bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny and Tinier [Temin]   Tiny and Tinier [Temin] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiny and Tinier [Temin]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2