Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] Empty
PostSubject: Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi]   Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 12:55 am

Another normal school day for Kevin, so it's another visit to the Library. But instead of reading books, he was just there for the peace and quiet to focus on writing. With a pen in his hand, and an empty notebook, he started to write like an artist painting an empty canvas. Kevin is very much focused on what he's writing, but he can be easily disturbed since he doesn't have anything to block his senses on like an earphone or something. If he was to be disturbed, he wouldn't mind anyways.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi]   Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:45 pm

Having now started to improve his literary skills, Tomomi began to make a habit out of going to visit the academy library. The advice he had gotten at the place from that... Kev person, was certainly helpful in that regard. He was still not the most eloquent of writers, but since then he'd learned what particular grammatical errors it was best to focus on correcting.

Yet, as he arrived, to his happy surprise, Kevin was there! Seemingly focusing on something that he was scribing. Admittedly curious, the boy stepped closer, standing nearby and standing there silently for a time, squinting as he tried to see what he was doing, before coughing quietly to let his presence be known. Whether Kevin turned to acknowledge him or not, Tomomi would smile and speak up. "Ah, um... Hi Kev-inn."
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi]   Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 2:06 am

Kevin was busy writing and he was not supposed to be conscious about his surroundings. But, he felt someone was behind him. Probably, the librarian who's gonna scold him for not bringing that overdue book. So, he turned around and saw Tomomi. "Oh hello there, Tom-omi" Kevin greeted the guy back. "What brings you here?" He asked Tomomi. Though it's obvious what it was, maybe another writing lesson? Kevin is not the kind of person that someone would approach for a friendly chat. It's either people need him or someone wants to make fun of his anxiety. If Tomomi has something else on his mind, it's better to be sure.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi]   Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 7:33 am

As Kevin turned around and acknowledged him, Tomomi offered a slight smile, moderately awkwardly as he realised he was… Probably not being the most polite to quietly stand behind someone else. In fact, upon thinking about it, it could really come across as impolite if he wasn’t careful. But, he didn’t know how to be careful in that regard, so… Come what may?

As Kevin asked what he was doing there, Tomomi gave a thumbs up. “I was coming to read one of those books you recommended me. I just happened to see you here, and so was curious on what you’re doing, as well as wanting to… Uhh… Say hi, I guess? So, um, hi.

Tilting his head to the side, as if trying to look over Kevin’s shoulder, Tomomi picked up once more. “So, that being said… Is it cool if I ask what you’re up to? Oh, but uhh… If it’s private, I’ll go back to what I intended to do with the whole book reading thing…
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi]   Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Tomomi was actually checking on him. That's kinda nice, since nobody is really concerned about Kevin. "Oh good, it's nice to see you actually studying. It's rare to see someone that really study these days." Kevin said and he can see why Tomomi is studying very hard. Kevin heard that asian parents are actually strict with their children especially when it comes to grades, like really strict. Kevin wanted to ask Tomomi about that, but he decided not to. The topic might be too sensitive for him. "Oh what am I doing? It's nothing. Just writing a bunch of poems and stuff. You know, just writing things. It's not really that private hehe" Kevin answered.

However, The curiosity is bugging Kevin too much that he can't take it anymore. "Tomomi, if you don't mind me asking. Why do you put much effort on studying? I heard that asian parents are really strict to their children especially when it comes to grades. Are your parents treating you the same?" Kevin asked.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi]   Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 6:12 pm

Continuing to do his usual, of listening intently, Tomomi nodded his head as Kevin explained that he was writing poetry. Tomomi wasn’t personally that good with poetry, but English was only his second language, and so an intricacy like poems wouldn’t be something in the forefront of his mind. As Kevin continued into his own questions, wondering why Tomomi studied so hard, his question made Tomomi’s expression begin to drop. The usual smile that he showed people began to waver upon the mention of his parents. His parents that he hasn’t seen for about five years. A lump began to form in his throat, and he felt tears forming at the edges of his eyes. A line of sweat beaded his forehead as panic and stress began to set in. But, he tried to keep it together. He had to. He was in a public place after all. It would… Be too embarrassing to start crying in a library. He couldn’t do that.

But he did anyways.

Albeit silently, the boy began to cry, tears leaking down his face as he wasn’t sure how to answer the question without bringing back the stress of not knowing what happened to his parents. Every odd few seconds, hiccups would escape him, as he tried to mutter out the words, as quiet as he could, keeping his head low in the hopes of avoiding as much attention as possible. “I… Haven’t… Haven’t seen them in… About five years…

Oh goodness.

Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi]   Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 8:17 am

Oh shit this is bad, Kevin unintenionally made Tomomi cry. "Oh... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked" Kevin apologized to Tomomi. Kevin also got infected with his sadness. He remembered about his mom that he never met but, he was lucky that he has his dad. But for Tomomi? He lost both his parents and he doesn't know what even happened to them, damn. Kevin stood up and lend Tomomi a handkerchief for him to wipe his tears off. "I'm really sorry. I didn't know" Kevin apologized again and gently pats Tomomi's back to comfort him. He's not really good at these kinds of situations. Well, curiosity killed the cat.

Kevin needs to fix this. So, he tried to change the topic. "You know, I lost my mom but, I never met her or even saw her face because she died the day after giving birth to me. I thought I was unlucky but, now that I knew that you don't get to see both of your parents. I guess I was still lucky but, i'm not saying you're not lucky. I'm sure there is a relative taking care of you, right? If yes, you were very lucky to have them." He hoped that fixed the situation. But now, a bunch of questions popped into his mind. What happened to Tomomi's parents? Is it because of the event? However, Kevin tried not to ask, it will just drag Tomomi's mood more down.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi]   Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 3:49 pm

Using the handkerchief handed to him, Tomomi wiped away his tears, continuing to silently cry as he listened to Kevin. It was sad, for sure, to hear that he too had suffered loss. It was a tricky thing, to be sure. Still, Tomomi felt his heart rate rise. People were watching, right? This was embarrassing. Was he really this weak of heart that even the mention of it...?

Then, Kevin asked more questions. Tomomi swallowed back the urge to cry more. That wouldn't help anyone. "My... Relatives are back in Japan... I recently got my own place in Little Tokyo and I stay there... Not much of a home, but, it works... So, no, no relative or carer..." Coughing, Tomomi decided it would be better for the mental health of both of them to move on... Sooo...

"Um... What is your poetry about?"
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi]   Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 4:44 pm

"Oh..." Ummm uhhh, this is getting more awkward. But at least, Tomomi stopped crying and changed the topic. Kevin doesn't want to push about that topic furthermore, so he just went with the flow. "Well, it's just about my emotions and a bunch of random things just to practice." Kevin answered but his mind is saying "please don't ask me to show it" many time. He was too shy to expose what he feels to someone. Plus, he's a beginner in terms of poetry, so more reasons to be shy about his work.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi]   Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:02 am

Nodding, Tomomi listened. Emotions eh? Well... That sounded personal. And so, he didn't ask any further, just nodding his head along. "I see... You are very creative Kevin senpa-... Kevin." He declared with a smile, deciding to sit himself down so as to not seem awkward and to avoid the looks from anyone that noticed him crying earlier. "So... Um, what got you... You know, um... Into poetry? Oh, um, if it's okay me asking! If it's not you, you know, don't have to answer..."
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi]   Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 9:39 am

"What got me into poetry, umm uhh because... it's the only way to express my feelings without relying on someone. After all, people sometimes intend to use your secrets against you." Kevin answered. Also, Kevin now noticed how Tomomi is calling him. It was supposed to be Kevin-senpai, but he stopped. Kevin is now curious why he stopped, is he ashame of his language? Kevin knows what senpai means, it is a japanese honorific for an upperclassmen. He knows because he studied Japanese for awhile in one of his summer classes. So, Kevin smiled and said, "Tomomi, you can call me Kevin-senpai if you're used to calling your upperclassmen like that. I don't mind, after all you shouldn't be ashame of your culture especially your language."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi]   Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 4:04 pm

At having his verbal cock up picked up on, a bright blush struck across Tomomi's face. At Kevin's suggestion to do it, the boy quickly shook his head, moving his arms in a slight emphasis of his point. "Oh, um, I'd rather not, thank you. I try to keep the two languages separate, since if I use some terminology that only exists in Japanese, it might lead me to use more of it, which... Well, when you're learning the fine bits of a language, mixing your own language into it can make it a bit more complicated, I think?"

Still, he gave a slight, albeit quiet, laugh. "But, um, thank you for the senti... Senti... Sentimant? Is that the word?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi]   Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Express Yourself [Kevin/Tomomi]
Page 1 of 1