Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:12 pm

"Hmm...by all means, enlighten me good sir." He gestures to the computer, for Kats to take his seat. "There are certainly any number of choice moments to prey upon, but I wish to see what you have in mind."

Cecil sounds like Shakespeare if he were a butler. Or so he has been told, anyway.

"Perhaps some more common areas of focus at first, before moving onto lesser used ones with untapped comedic potential."
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:33 pm

"Well...", Katsu says seemingly thoughtful "We can use the internet memes as guides! Yes! And make a parody like... "Revengers: Infinite Memes"! Yes! But... I'd like to start with the death of Man-Spider.", Katsu finishes in an weird solemn note "Is this fine by you, Mr. Pater Perker?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:42 pm

Cecil mutters a statement that sounds eerily like a question of how a person can be so fond of memes. "I'd say...don't feel so great about this, but we can give it a shot. Sow me the way, Kats. Educate me...in the ART! Of memery."
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:47 pm

From that day onwards... Something changed within Katsu.

"Very well, small grasshopper.", Katsu says as if he's in Karate Kid "You want to know hoe to meme. I can't teach you how to meme. But I can teach you how to create your own memery."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:58 pm

"That is all I ask, but please...we must start at some time for this to get underway." He gives a mock bow to Katsu, wondering how they keep doing these things but not at all objecting to it. "Teach me, Sensei."
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:03 pm

"Firstly, coughing pidgeon.", Katsu says in a fake solemn voice, like he's some sorta kung fu master isolated from society in order to hone his skills to perfection "Open your Bookface. We shall start your memeducation there."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:09 pm

Cecil coughs awkwardly.
"I may not have a Bookface, Kats. It's...not exactly like I've ever had use for one." That, and he was starting to be positively terrified of what might show up on it if he did have one for people to find. The realm in which he interacted with other people was not one where he expected any sort of positive interaction.
"...wait a minute Coughing Pigeon?! What happened to Grasshopper!?"
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:21 pm

"Wait and hope, Tiny Goldfish. You must educate yourself in memeing before memeing yourself. Bookface is, by every means, one of the largest realms of memes. You don't have to indulge in social interaction. You just need to find memes." Katsu says in that fake solemn voice. "Do you understand your assignment, Albino Cricket?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:27 pm

Oh. Ooooh. So thaaaaat's the game he was going to play. Very well...let the games begin.
"Ya'll're gonna haf'ta show me 'ow ta work these then. I don't gots a gosh-danged clue about hows abouts to get startin' on these 'ere meme things. That come wid'a degree'a some kind'er what?"
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:38 pm

"White Albino Duck, first you must go there", Katsu says almost bursting into laughter as he goes on and enters some of his favourite meme pages "And now you must study, Bewildered Wolverine. Study this ancient material of memeknowledge and absorb its lessons into memeing your way out of every situation you can imagine", Katsu finishes in that fake solemn note before...

"Snerk."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:53 pm

Cecil cracks as Katsu does, breaking out into laughter he has to suppress with one hand before he has to compose himself once more. "O-of course. I shall endeavour to take these lessons to heart." Seizing the seat for himself, Cecil begins to scroll through the variety of memes on display. Captioned images, gifs of all kinds, and a wide variety of videos passed on by as he began his examination of what made a meme. Examples of all kinds passed under his analytical eye as he scrolled through.

He turned to Katsu ten minutes later with his initial conclusions. "...I...don't get half these. The parts of a joke are there in most of them, but I just don't know the background that makes it funny..." He pauses. "Have...I just been looking at a bunch of in-jokes?"
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 12:01 am

"No. Actually, this is a meme of the third layer. In order to completely get it...", and then in the fake legendary kung fu master solemn voice, Katsu spent almost thirty minutes explaining to Cecil more or less seven years of internet and retarded humor.

"And that's it. Do you understand it now, Young Keysword Wielder?", Katsu does not resist and cracks up again. Katsu didn't resist. Neither do I.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 12:14 am

Cecil listened attentively to Katsugiya, taking everything as much as any person could when they were being given a thirty minute history of memes by their best friend in the form of the teachings of an ancient Kung-Fu master. This did not happen to be an incredible amount, as after a while the fact that Kats had been able to maintain his delivery for so long starts being too absurd not to acknowledge with barely suppressed laughter.

He's gasping for breath as Katsugiya finally cracks, strained chuckles occasionally surfacing amongst his desperate search for air.
After managing a few long, somewhat controlled breaths, he finds himself no longer at risk of suffocation, and decides that now might finally be the time to give a reply. "I...haa...think I have an idea. Come, come on." He gestures Katsu to come closer. "Pull...pull up the scene...so we can figure this out...while I take some time to breeeeeeath."
He slumps forward clutching his stomach, breathing heavily as he awaits the full return of air and the end to the pain of laughing so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube   The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heartwarming Story About How A Japanese Albino Helped a Guy With Social Awkwardness Create a Channel on Yourtube
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2