Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] Empty
PostSubject: Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]   Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 3:21 pm

Break Time. Probably, the most favorite time in school by everybody. This is when they eat with their friends and talk with them. or, just hang around in different parts in school. For Kevin, break time is also studying time since he doesn't eat much and he also doesn't have friends to eat with. So, he spends his break time at the library. Plus, he has a long quiz tomorrow that's why he needs to study. But, first he has a business with the librarian. He needs to return the book that he borrowed.

"Hello. I'm here to return this book I borrowed" Kevin said as he handed the book and his library card to the librarian. The librarian fixed her glasses first before taking a look at the book. After that, The librarian put the book in a small box right beside and stamped Kevin's library card. "This book is overdue" the librarian said as she returned the card to Kevin. "Aaah yes, it was a pretty good book so I was prepared for it" Kevin replied as he handed his money and took his library card. The librarian took the money without saying a word. Now that's done, he went to the reading section of the library to study peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]   Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 8:45 pm

To some, it would be surprising that nobody really uses the library to read. Many use it as a quiet place to work, or an out of the way place to do all the things they really shouldn't be doing, if they came by at all. But few actually went to read just for the sake of reading a damn book, and that was kind of a shame considering Seven Stars was turning out to have a damn good library.
Oh, it had been a while since Cecil had gotten about to reading like this, but that wasn't to say he didn't enjoy it. He just...well...hadn't done it. But having a voice in your head constantly insisting on productivity was a lovely motivator. Sure, this may not be the best he could do in some regards, but it was nice, and it did help.
So, he sat there with a book in hand and his earphones in...
As well as a mean looking mark on his head from when he'd fallen.
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]   Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 3:33 am

Kevin closed the book he was reading and sighed. He already knew what he was reading and it bores him. So, he returned this book to its shelf and went looking again for an another book. Maybe, a book that has new knowledge for Kevin's hungry brain. While looking for a new book, he recognized a familiar person. He passed through them at first, but he took a second look. The person was Cecil Erinforth, the boy he bumped with in the other day. He seems to be fine now that the bandage is gone. Kevin was relieved to see that Cecil was doing okay. He also remembered that he owes Cecil an apology for just suddenly leaving him. So, he approached Cecil slowly.

"Hey, Cecil... It's nice to see you here" Kevin said. If Cecil didn't notice him, Kevin would notice that he was actually wearing earphones so he might not hear him normally. But, noise is restricted in the library. Instead of screaming out loud so Cecil can hear him even with the earphones on, Kevin tapped him on the shoulder. "Yo..." he greeted him. "Umm... It's nice to see you're doing okay. Oh... I'm actually sorry for leaving you all of a sudden."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]   Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Lost in his reading Cecil doesn't notice Kevin as he speaks up at first. Following the tap on his shoulder, he does finally take out his earphones and hear what's being said to him...after he's done being startled by the event.
Spacial awareness, after all, requires awareness of the surrounding space to be a factor. And that aside, he would have never expected anyone to be after his attention.
"...oh! Uh...one moment." He sets his book down, and fishes out his music player, cutting the music. It was one thing while they were in, but his earphones would definitely let the sound drift through the air while they were hanging off him, and this was not the place for it.
It was also a way to stall while he got his thoughts together, but not even he knew that's what he was trying to do as worked through the task in silence.
Once he was done, he pauses briefly before turning his attention back to Kevin. "Don't...don't worry about it. I was able to call up dad, and he was able to get me back home. Though...he was none too happy about the injury. Pretty sure I worried the hell out of him..." Which...wasn't really surprising.
Being stuck out, unable to get home by yourself? That would be a bad situation for anyone, but his dad had more reason to be worried about him being in that scenario than many other people. Admittedly, he could protect himself if he really had to, but...still. It was a good thing they were able to get back together.
"...why, ah...did you go off like that...?"
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]   Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 3:51 am

Kevin blushed from the question, blush of humiliation actually. He didn't know what to answer. But, there's no point lying to Cecil, though. "I... became anxious all of a sudden" Kevin answered with his head down, not making any eye contact with Cecil. "I am just not used to being with a person. I thought I was boring you out and stuff like that. That's why my anxiety kicked in." Kevin let out a deep sigh, that was really dumb. At least, Cecil got help from his father in the end but still, Kevin can't stop thinking about if something bad happened to him. He would regret that for his entire life. "Still, I would be responsible if something bad happened to you after I left." Kevin let out an another deep sigh again. He didn't know what to say, now.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]   Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 4:40 pm

As Kevin visually expressed his feelings of embarrassment and humiliation, Cecil...didn't react to them, showing a lack of recognition altogether of them. He hadn't even noticed the blush. His focus was on the words said over the actions undertaken, and as such, the signs flew past his notice as he deal with this unfamiliar individual, a small section of what he was told floating around his head. "You...were more worried about boring me than how I was doing...?"
There's no judgement. Just sheer, blatant, bafflement. Of all things, he just couldn't imagine being worried over whether he was being interesting when there was a person right there that couldn't walk.
...I guess these things aren't supposed to make sense, though. It's brain stuff. Hell if I don't know that stuff gets illogical.

"...don't worry about it. That was then, this is now. Not like I don't know people stuff is hell." He chuckles weakly. "Not that I ever imagined someone else would be the one struggling most in a social situation with me in it. Always figured I'd be the most socially inept person in any given room."
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]   Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 11:06 am

Wait, what did he just said? He is not the only socially inept person in any given room? Does that mean? He is also someone that sucks at socializing? "Really? I thought I am like the weirdest person in this universe" Kevin said with a faint laugh. He got cheered up a little knowing that he isn't the only one. "I am not really good at people. Only me and my pa, my whole life. Never had friends, just people that I get along or they just never bothered to bully my lack of social skills and some people that I just get to know. Other than that, I spend most of my time being alone" He raised his chin up, finally making eye contact with Cecil. He never felt somewhat comfortable to someone. Is it because Cecil is someone that Kevin can relate to? "I am glad that i'm not the only one who is socially inept."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]   Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Cecil gives Kevin an incredulous look, smiling wryly. "Come on. There's always someone better...or, well, worse. It works both ways." He shrugs. "People are hard. Don't act like how they think you should, and it bothers them. Depending on what you say, do...don't do...they'll come up with all sorts of stuff to excuse you away in their mind. Stuff that...tends to make you look bad..." Cecil sighs. "How the hell does not talking to people make you a school shooter in the making...?"

He shakes his head, layering on a more relaxed look, right up until the moment where Kevin looks him eye and tells him he's glad not to be the only inept person out there. Probably meant to be a heartfelt sentiment, but...even to him that felt weird.
Not important though.
Cecil's lips quirk as a thought strikes. "Funny way of saying you're glad you're not alone."
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]   Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 pm

He let out a chuckle from Cecil's remark. "Oh i'm sorry, did I offend you?" Kevin asked with a mischievous smile. "Anyways, you're right. People can be pretty hard to deal with most of the times. And I don't want to deal with those shite. That's why I prefer being alone, most of the time." he added. Looking back again at Cecil with a smile, "But you, I think you're different Cecil. I mean we wouldn't be having this conversation if you have that judgmental mind like everybody does and tag me as the weirdo for what I did. Then, they would suddenly stop talking to me." Kevin crossed his arms and let out a small sigh. People are indeed stressing. Before Cecil could say anything, "Yes, it's a compliment." Kevin said, if Cecil was gonna ask that or not, Kevin really means it as a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]   Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 5:06 pm

"Come on, I said it myself. It'd be stupid to get annoyed over you pointing it out afterwards." Sure, it's not the best thing, but if you took yourself too seriously it was only going to make things worse in the end. All things in good faith.

Uhhh...
"Okay...?"
He wasn't going to ask that, no.
He didn't even know what Kevin was on about. What was a compliment?
...I guess it doesn't matter as long as it is one...?
He was confused. It showed.

"Um...nevermind that. What was I gonna..." Cecil pauses, unfocused eyes looking to a point on the ground as he finds himself deep in thought.

"Do you really prefer to be alone, or just prefer to stay away from people that cause you problems?" Cecil's only seems to focus back on Kevin after he says the words, looking at him curiously. "Because there's kind of a difference."
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]   Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 6:25 am

Kevin thought about the question for a while. For him, that was a broad question. "It depends I guess." He answered. "If people are getting toxic, I prefer to stay away with them unless dealing with them would be ,somehow, worth it. When they're really toxic that it gets on my nerves, that's when I prefer to be alone." He added. All of a sudden, the school bell rang reminding the students that break is over and they should go back to their classes right now.

What a bummer that he has to leave. He was having fun at the conversation they're having. "Cecil, that was a nice talk. Never talked to someone like this, it was a good change of pace. But unfortunately, I have to cut our conversation for now. We don't wanna be late for our next class." He put his phone back to his pocket and waved at Cecil, "Goodbye, I guess I'll see you again in school... or somewhere." Kevin said goodbye and took a few steps. "Ohh... uhh.. take care" He said before finally leaving the library.

~Exit
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]   Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 6:29 pm

It wasn't so broad a question to the one asking it. It was clear, and precise. And the answer he got was just as clear to him.
He snatches up the book he'd been reading as the bell rings, and nods to Kevin as he leaves. "Yeah. See you."

Putting the book back and hurrying to his next class, Cecil finds himself thinking, the result of asking a question he didn't know the origin of in the first place. He didn't know what drove him to come out with it, but it had been informative.
He just doesn't want to be around people that give him problems, but...he thinks that's preferring to be alone altogether.
From within, a second body of thought, separate and yet not spoke up.
Why is that a point of interest to you?
It...just doesn't feel right. I mean, I just can't people, but...
What if they can? Can, and don't so they don't chance finding someone that bothers them?

What if that was the case? Do you intend to do something?
...can I?

--> [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]   Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 9:14 pm

User's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]   Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil] Empty

Back to top Go down

Burning an Eyebrow [Cecil]
Page 1 of 1