Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Bugger All [Lilly] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Bugger All [Lilly] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Bugger All [Lilly] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Bugger All [Lilly] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Bugger All [Lilly] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Bugger All [Lilly] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Bugger All [Lilly] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Bugger All [Lilly] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Bugger All [Lilly] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Bugger All [Lilly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

Bugger All [Lilly] Empty
PostSubject: Bugger All [Lilly]   Bugger All [Lilly] EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 2:01 am

Bugger All [Lilly] 1142_Kruglov01

It was a good thing the Junction Museum of Science operated on free entry, otherwise Lucian’s plans for the day might not have worked out.

The President stood silently in front of a display case showcasing a rare mineral retrieved from some exotic planet Junction had long since added to its list of explored worlds. There were other people present, but this particular exhibition hall was one of the least populated of the museum. Understandably so, to be completely frank; rare or not, these rocks were no diamonds.

He checked the watch on his wrist; she should be arriving soon. Lucian had sent Lilly a text asking her to meet him at this location. The mineral exhibition hall was connected directly to the entry of the museum, so Lilly was unlikely to get lost or interrupted on her way here.

Lilly, Lilly, Lilly. Out of all of his teammates and subsequent allies, she was the one he was the least familiar with. Much like Cassiel, he’d really only recruited her due to their cooperation in the Fungeon, but at least he’d met with Cassiel before that happened; they still didn’t know each other in detail at all, but at least he knew something about him. All he knew about Lilly even now, however, was that she was shy, gentle, and somewhat cowardly. In fact, Lucian had picked up on something about her; bugs and insects freaked her out more than anything else.

Today was going to be a productive and Lilly-focused day for Lucian… if she decided to show up, that is. This little experiment was in part thought up as an excuse to get to know the young Jurnill, as was important for every efficient team, but it also had a second purpose; one that she’d be finding out soon enough.

Last edited by Moonie on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Bugger All [Lilly] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugger All [Lilly]   Bugger All [Lilly] EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 2:56 pm

Fortunately Lilly happened to have a day off on the day Lucian had asked her to meet up with him, and whilst she did usually spend most of her days off doing something a little more relaxing and keeping everything to a normal pace she liked. However after, w-well, just about everything that had happened recently the young girl felt it was appropriate for her to go and meet up with someone else who was there to talk about it. She... Hadn't really gotten the chance to tell anyone about how she felt about the whole situation since it happened so it'd be nice to get that off of her chest. Besides, Lucian seemed like a nice guy from what she had seen of him so far...

As such, the young Jurnil found herself at the Commercial Wards museum where she'd been invited to. It was a little bit of a trek to find the place as, well, she'd never been here before and she wasn't one to really ask for directions. Though by some miracle she still made it in time and spent a good few minutes exploring the place before spotting out the suited man where he told her she'd find him. Timidly, she'd take a deep breath before approaching, coughing lightly on purpose to try and catch his attention before throwing him a shy smile. "H-hello again. Hope you've been having a good day, Lucian."
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

Bugger All [Lilly] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugger All [Lilly]   Bugger All [Lilly] EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 3:43 am

“Hm?” The sound of gentle coughing caught Lucian’s attention, prompting him to look towards the source of the noise. “Ah, Lilly! Just the girl I was waiting for.” He returned the Jurnil’s smile as he approached her, his hands buried in the pockets of his coat. “I’ve been doing well so far, I suppose.”

“I’m sorry for summoning you so suddenly. I tried to contact you yesterday, but I was swamped with business and never got the chance.” By which of course he meant to say that he’d completely forgotten until he’d already gone to bed, at which point he couldn’t be bothered to get out of it and reach for his phone. “I hope you didn’t put anything important aside to be here, because honestly I feel like I made it sound more like an urgent matter than the friendly outing request it actually was.”

“It’s occurred to me, Lilly…” He began. “…that out of our entire team you’re the only one I don’t really know. Alice is my own daughter, James is my best friend, Cassiel and I are… acquainted to a degree, but I’ve never really met with you outside of seeker business. Well, unless you count the Fungeon incident as non-seeker business. So, for the sake of both the team and myself, I wanted to get know you a little better. I hope that’s fine with you.”

“Though… I notice you’re a little more distraught than usual.” Lucian was very quick to get a grasp on what kind of relation he had to other people, and after the events of the Permanence mission, he realized that though they knew very little about each other, Lilly had some degree of trust in him. “Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Bugger All [Lilly] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugger All [Lilly]   Bugger All [Lilly] EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:36 pm

"Oh! No, no." Lilly would hurriedly address. "I didn't really have any plans today, s-so it's cool. Don't worry about it." She'd continue with a light sigh. "H-honestly, if anything I'm glad it wasn't for something urgent. Just a nice peaceful day out is kinda appreciated." After everything that had gone down recently, she was dreading another sudden call to action... As much as she did truly want to help, she wasn't all too sure if she was in the right state of being to put herself forward again so soon after Permanence.

The young Jurnil would brush some hair out of her face, partly trying to hide the fact she was lightly blushing at the idea that she was invited out here simply for Lucian to get to know her. Not a single person she'd met had tried to get to know her since she'd arrived on Junction. "I-I, uh, uhm... Heh... I-I'm flattered. H-heh..." Lilly was unsure if saying that or remaining silent would of seemed more awkward, but she'd said it now so there was no going back from it. For now she'd just let Lucian continue to dominate the conversation... It was always easier for her that way.

W-well... Saying she was distraught wasn't exactly an unfair thing to say. Though what did he mean more than usual? W-was it the way she approached him? Was the cough a little too awkward? Ahhh, god why was she always making a fool of herself. "N-no... Nothing particularly..." She'd reply softly, it wasn't completely a lie. She was in fact having quite a calm and peaceful day so far today, so it wasn't like there was anything especially bad about today, it was just... "I suppose I j-just, haven't quite adjusted to this whole Seeker thing yet..."
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

Bugger All [Lilly] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugger All [Lilly]   Bugger All [Lilly] EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 2:07 am

"H-honestly, if anything I'm glad it wasn't for something urgent. Just a nice peaceful day out is kinda appreciated."

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

And just like that, Lucian had already hit a stone wall. His original plan for the day was taking Lilly to the giant insect showcase to show Lilly that there was nothing to be afraid of and maybe help her come one step closer to overcoming her primal fear of them, but her tone of voice spoke a million-word essay about why doing that to her right now was a terrible, terrible idea. Lucian looked over his shoulder concernedly, taking a quick thoughtful look at the plaque on the other side of the hall that read “Giant Insect Showcase” with an arrow pointing to a hallway to the left, but…

“Sorry about being so specific with the meeting point. I just wanted to admire the mineral exhibit before we met up.” He lied, looking back at Lilly. “We could look at some exhibits together, or we could just grab something to eat at the cafeteria by the entrance. Your choice.” Of course, they could always just go do something else entirely, seeing as Lucian’s discipline had broken down entirely at the thought of stressing Lilly out even more. Normally this wouldn’t happen with the most pure-looking of children, but Lucian could only assume Lilly’s puppy-like anatomy messed with his orbitofrontal cortex. Dopamine be damned. “My treat on the latter, of course.”
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Bugger All [Lilly] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugger All [Lilly]   Bugger All [Lilly] EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 1:41 pm

Huh...? Lilly would take note of the change in Lucian's face as she spoke. W-was it something she said? There was a clear sense of worry to him that wasn't present before as she watched him look over his shoulder, following his gaze with her own eyes towards a further in part of the museum. "Is, is everything alright?" The girl would question timidly, despite her best efforts she wasn't fully certain at what it was that Lucian had looked towards. There were so many different things going on in here that she was a little overwhelmed, though it was clear that something was now troubling the man.

"Don't worry about it, it wasn't too hard to find this place... There were a lot of signs pointing me in the right direction, t-this place is meant to be a pretty big deal after all." The place was definitely interesting, museums in general often held a lot of cool and interesting things. Though especially one located in a place like Junction, who knew how many wonders were hidden around this place. "O-oh, uh..." Lilly would pause, giving herself a moment to think about her response before giving it. "W-well. I've never looked around this place personally. And, it does seem like a lot of interesting things are here. Maybe it could be fun to take a look around, we could eat afterwards as well. I-if you wanted." Honestly, she probably would of came here a while ago if she had someone to go with. Places like this had always intrigued the young Jurnil, she just... Never had the courage to go alone.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

Bugger All [Lilly] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugger All [Lilly]   Bugger All [Lilly] EmptyFri May 04, 2018 3:58 am

"Alrighty then. Museum then food it is." He hurriedly concluded that part of the conversation so as to not risk giving away his original intentions for any longer. "Though I'd ask you to decide on what we should look at first. Science museums have always been too large for me to properly decide on what I want to see, so one that's collected data from across the multiverse is going to be a nightmare for me." Not entirely false, but it was mostly just Lucian trying to shift the burden of choice upon Lilly since ha hadn't planned this far ahead down this specific turn of events. "Either that or we could take a guided tour."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Bugger All [Lilly] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugger All [Lilly]   Bugger All [Lilly] EmptyThu May 24, 2018 2:49 pm

The Jurnil would let out a small eep as the pressure of choosing what they were going to go see first was put on her shoulders. This was something she was never good at herself, she wasn’t even good at this when it was about something she did know a lot about and was passionate about. T-though, this place. She’d never even stepped foot in here before. Where were they even meant to begin…? ”O-oh… Uhm… We-well. I’m not entirely sure what would be best either. S-so, maybe the tour would be best? That way we know we won't get lost and will probably learn a lot more interesting things that way?” Lilly would suggest, in the same feeble attempt to pass the burden of where they were to go onto someone else as Lucian before her had done.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

Bugger All [Lilly] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugger All [Lilly]   Bugger All [Lilly] EmptyThu May 31, 2018 7:19 am

“Sure, that sounds good.” Lucian agreed before walking back through the hallway he came from, occasionally looking back over his shoulder to make sure Lilly was following him. Eventually, the pair made their way to the entrance, where Lucian spoke to the nearest available tour guide, beginning the most time-consuming activity of that afternoon.

-----------------------

Bugger All [Lilly] Cb67de9030e5e6e05fc49896efb3161d

A couple of hours later, and the duo had finally finished their tour and were now sitting at a table in the cafeteria. It was a good thing the museum was so incomprehensibly packed with displays that they had to split tours up into subjects, since otherwise the two would have had to see the insect section either way.

As Lucian sipped on apple cider and looked around, the thoughts he had about whatever it is they were discussing over lunch dissipated to make way for a brand new question: one he felt he might be able to use to rectify his earlier inconstancy, if he was lucky.

“Hey, Lilly?” Lucian asked, straightening himself. “Tell me about your homeworld.”
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Bugger All [Lilly] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugger All [Lilly]   Bugger All [Lilly] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 7:10 pm

The tour around the museum had sure been interesting. It wasn't odd that there was so many different things here in Junction considering how the place is... Well... How it is in general. But it was still fascinating to see all the different historical pieces that had been collected over thousands upon thousands of different worlds and races. Honestly it was a little terrifying to think how little she was in the grand scheme of the universe. Multiverse, however all this worked. She was here on this great tower alone, the only Jurnil here in existence as far as she was aware. The perspective of it was... Daunting to say the least.

Though the food here was nice. "My homeworld?" Lilly would question back, more as a way to give herself more time to think about how to construct her answer rather than confirming if she heard him right or not. "W-well... It was a very pretty place. It was mostly like a giant forest. Quite literally. My homeworld was inhabited by giants. O-or more so... We just figured we were all small. Unlike here, the tree's grew for hundreds of feet tall... All other creatures that lived there were huge as well... Easily towering over us whenever they got the chance..." The timid girl would gulp and shake herself off a little. The very thought of the dangers of her home frightened her a lot. It was the only benefit of Junction, being away from all that... Though she still worried every day about how her family were getting on back there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bugger All [Lilly] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugger All [Lilly]   Bugger All [Lilly] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bugger All [Lilly]
Page 1 of 1