Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] Empty
PostSubject: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 12:52 am

Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] 2zgu2s3
---------------------
Eager Recruit
---------------------

It was another quiet evening in Class Zero when Maria decided to take over for Alex this time around. It appeared that he still needed some time off according to the Prince. She didn't mind as she sat silently reading a textbook from class. Nor did the Cadet begin to even inquire why he was taking that much time. Nevertheless, she waited here in the classroom with Julius who was also awaiting for any incoming recruits. They would never know who bothered to step foot in the building. But Maria knew there was going to be at least one person who'll arrive.

Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] ADuvhe1

"..."

Last edited by Godai on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 1:05 am

This was it. Sumi had her final conversation with her brother over why she believed this was the better decision for her. She wanted to join the Cadets, she was ready to defend the city, but if it all amounted to a broken and crying Lui, she wanted to at least hear him say he was on board. But tonight was a rather short conversation.

"Go. I know how much this opportunity means to you. I don't want to stop you if this is what you really think this is what your life is worth. We're the same age; you're not my big sister, and I'm sure as hell not your older brother. You're your own woman. All I can say is that... just please be careful. For our family's sake."

With Lui's consent along with her parents seeing her off with a kiss and a big hug for luck in her endeavors, Sumi's feet hit the pavement and ran all the way towards the classroom that would house Class Zero. Taking in one last deep breath, Sumi was ready to wow the crowd and prove herself.

"Showtime, Sumi. Knock 'em dead."

The doors to the classroom threw themselves open as Sumi strolled into the room, walking not with a silly jog or a dopey grin but instead with an eager smile and a wave to the prince and Maria sitting before her.

Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] Hibiki_ganaha_the_idolmaster_png_by_milliechaotic14-d4l407k
"Hey there, distinguished members of Class Zero. Great to see you again, Maria. Prince Julius, it is truly an honor. My name is Sumi Saito, and I'm ready to dedicate myself to the cause as a Cadet!"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 1:59 am

Takeru was already in the room, waiting in there for Sumi, quietly writing the latest drafts for the story he was writing.
It was hard work, but not as hard as what would be happening later tonight.
He could feel that he was being watched by the two. He knew they probably didn't like him.
He honestly didn't give a damn anymore.
Those two didn't like him, so what?

He never really liked Julius anyways, and he just outright disliked dealing with Maria for reasons that went deeper than he (unknowingly) could remember.
He was really only here to put in some extra time... and because he had nothing better to do.
Besides, he could get work done, what with the two people present being about as chatty as the grave.

Also, it was a good way to meet people, maybe.
Provided anyone showed up, that is.

He smiled when he heard Sumi come in.
That girl was going to be one hell of a cadet.
He vowed to make that so.
Because she deserved to be one. That kind of spirit, that kind of fire, you just didn't see that anymore in people.
He liked it.
"Hello, Sumi." he said to her in a soft, but audible enough tone for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 10:56 am

When the door opened and footsteps tapped against floor, Julius and Maria turned their attention towards Sumi who finally arrived. The latter silently nodded back at her. It was time. Julius moved from his seat and greeted the newcomer. "Good evening, Miss Sumi. It's a pleasure to meet you. It's always a good thing to have willing recruits joining us. Before we begin, I must ask. What brings you here to the Cadets? Why do you want to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 11:47 am

Standing in the center of the room with the attention of the few Cadets that were present all fixated on her, Sumi tried her best to resist jumping up and down like a kid hearing she was getting a present. How could she not be excited? This was her big chance! If all went well, her town would gain the most dedicated defender it could ask for, the girl blazing through legions of terrorists and monsters alike with that wicked grin on her face. But for now, the whispery greeting of the Cadet who first gave her the invitation to join caught her attention. Looking over to find Takeru, Sumi would smile and give him a wave before addressing Julius.

"Hiya, Takeru! Well, Prince Julius, as I've discussed with Maria before this evening, I want to join the Cadets so that I can defend my city and the people living in it from the forces that are trying to destroy it. Demons, Terrorists, that kind of thing. I lost my older brother and mother in the Divide, and the feeling of loss... well, it's something I don't want more families to experience anymore. This city means a lot to me, and as a citizen under the guard of the Queen and her Cadets, I want to return the favor and defend the city with the people that saved me from the demons during the Divide. Should I say any more?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Julius shook his head at her. "No need. It is an understanding reason. You're not the first and the last to enter these halls with that kind of motivation. But people like you won't be the last to join our ranks. The answer is satisfactory. Then without further ado, we may begin."

He grasped the nearby goblet full of what seemed to be blood and gestured her to come closer to him. When Sumi finally did, the Prince held it towards her and said.

Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] HT0Uo5x

"Kneel and swear fealty to our Queen. Then you may drink."

It was true that his Mother wasn't present here, but he was standing here to represent her and that's all it mattered. When she did as she was told, what came next would happen like clockwork...
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 1:50 am

With her face lighting up at the recognition that her reasoning was sufficient for Prince Julius to see her as a proper candidate for joining the Cadet, Sumi walked up to within arm's reach of Julius, glancing into the viscous blood-red liquid swimming inside of it. As she was ordered to swear her fealty, Sumi nodded, looking for the Queen behind Julius with a leaning look before stepping down to her knees and bowing her head.

"I swear fealty to my Queen, to protect the city from the evils that plague it. ...I think that works? Anyways, bottoms up!"

Tempted to dip a finger in to see just how thick this liquid was, Sumi decided against doing anything that would seem childish or silly and took a deep sip of the bloody drink, gulping it down happily at first. As soon as she turned the goblet back over to Julius, her eyes went wide as she seemed to start coughing up a storm. Walking a distance back towards the center of the room, Sumi's coughing grew into pants and hacking wheezes as sweat started flowing off her forehead, a ring of sparks surrounding her body as she falls down to her knees.

"Gaack! What is... *hurk* what's going on? Gah, I'm burning up! My skin's dripping with sweat! Ghhh... somebody, I'm getting cooked alive!"

"These flames are nothing, lass! If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the battle!"

From the ring of fire surrounding Sumi, the figure of a burly beast reaching in from outside the wall of fire. The glowing green eyes flickering with life and rage, two hands with sharp claws flickering with red embers and orange blazing fire, and finally a yellow horn piercing the wall. Seeing this figure, Sumi managed to stand on her feet and call out to the beast.

"You... I know you! You're... my spirit. The fire raging in my spirit. The strength of spirit... my Persona!

Come to me... Flamma!

Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] Gladiator+Beast+Laquari
"That's it! You wanna fight with me, you must release that pent up flame inside of ya and fight with everything you got! Scorch your worthless foes until nothing remains but ash! So says I, legendary among all gladiators, Flamma!"
From the ring of fire surrounding Sumi arises the six jetting rockets that surround Flamma like a ring of protection. The remaining embers gather in a burning gust that cycles in front of Sumi, forming into the gleaming metal chakrams that would serve as her weapons. Looking at them as if she used them her whole life, Sumi grabbed both chakrams and began to spin them around her fingers, Flamma roaring for a foe to vanquish
Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] FW3CIP5H1AH6PC6.MEDIUM
"This is incredible! Takeru, look! I got a freaking tiger man as a Persona! How awesome is that?! Alright, Prince Julius, what happens now? I've got a hankering to butcher some demons!"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 9:01 am

It happened pretty quickly, but it was not expected. It was a basic process at this point. The only thing left was to see if Isla's blood will be accepted or not. There were always moments when it failed, but so were there moments when they succeeded. As her skin seemed to peel off in one moment as the whispers in her mind began to rise, the next moment she was whole with her power awakening. The process was complete.

Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] 2gRJtbv

"Congratulations are indeed in order. Welcome to the fold, Cadet Sumi. I would like to ask you to try out your power. Show us what you can do."

He drew out a scroll that the Nameless provided to him. The Prince unfurled it towards Sumi's direction and a figure began to crawl out. Once it reached the very living surface that all the Cadets in the room were in, it was clear to see a demon arrived. And it was ready to bite into things.

Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] JBjKdQL

PvS Battle Initiated!: Press "F" To Pay Respects!

Kamiotoko, Level 7:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 4:33 pm

"Whoa, those little guys are pretty fast! Flamma, show me what you're made of!
"You don't need to tell me twice! Here it comes! Rooaaaaaar!" came the reply of the armored tiger as the pillars floating around him shot a volley of ember blasts into the swarm of demons.

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 3:38 am

Heh.
He smiled.
"Atta girl!" he said proudly.

He wasn't going to be outdone now.
He concentrated, using a new technique derived from his focus in writing, having Antenor whisper advice into his ears while he began to charge up something in his hands...

Action::
Stats::
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 9:09 am

Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] DVIYakj

Kamiotoko, Level 7:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 2:38 pm

"Takeru, you're helping me? Well, the more the merrier! Don't hog all the spotlight in this battle, got that? It's our stage to share, after all!"

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 10:16 pm

"I'll try not to! You're better company than some people I can think of!" he said, thinking of Joseph, Haru, Maria, and Julius as he shot a burst of lightning at the enemy.

Action::

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 11:18 am

Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] ZQumBCj

Kamiotoko, Level 7:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 1:13 pm

"Whoa, that was a strong blast! Doesn't look as fazed as I thought it would. Anyways, we're doing awesome! Turn up the heat, Flamma!"

Passives:

Action:
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]   Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening] Empty

Back to top Go down

Eager Recruit [Sumi's Awakening]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next