Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale]   Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 10:02 pm

The Chimera man would quirk an eyebrow at that reaction, but after a moment of consideration, choose not to pry into the subject further. He did after all make an offer not to. Whatever it was, it appeared to be a personal matter for the guy. Perhaps something that had to do with his home before Junction? That might be a solid guess, but as intriguing as it was, he'd have to pass on it for the time being. Extracting secrets from people wasn't an activity he participated in frequently anyway. Unless something gave him a reason to need to know. Which was a tough thing to come by when the person in question was more or less a stranger he was fortunate enough to run into more than once. "Heh.", he would make a faint sound somewhat sheepishly, blinking at the hasty new drawing. "'s that CWIS's long lost foreign sibling?" ...well, he doubted an AI thing could have legitimate siblings, and this was likely just a random doodle, but the idea sounded funny to him in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale]   Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 10:25 pm

"No...?" He sounds confused. Again. "Don't know what you mean by CWIS's...something..." He shakes his head. "'Fiesta CWIS', they said...? Apparently I gave them those things. Somehow. AIs are weird."
Taking another shot at the sketch...CWIS still looks too thin and too thick in places, and the general shape bends strangely compared to the helpful AI so well known in Junction, but at least the sombrero and maracas look like a sombrero and maracas. "I think they did something to my head...I have 'DVDs' now. I don't even know what they do."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale]   Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Whoops, well that failed. Crow would shake his head a bit. "It was supposed to be a joke. 's fine though." That one would honestly be way too much effort to try and explain. Most likely, the guy wouldn't really get the point of the joke anyway, unless he made a miracle happen here. He would blink when the other elaborated. Now he was the one not extremely sure of what a thing was supposed to mean. "Fiesta? Sounds like something festive. Strange. I guess AIs can be anything in the end though." The limits to created intelligence depended on how it was made after all, and that could easily vary greatly. Crow would squint at the picture. "Looks interesting, I guess." Funky hat? Well, why not. "...DVDs? Those are like...tools that carry video recordings on them. You could try to play them and see what's there. No idea what an AI would really give you to watch though." No really, he found that odd. He actually didn't hear of CWIS giving out CD stuff before...but not like he pried into such stuff anyway.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale]   Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 3:04 pm

"Joke?"
He thought he'd heard that word before but he still didn't know what it actually meant. Some word thing, apparently.

More words he didn't recognise, but at least what he was hearing me some sense. "Yeah. I don't know how they do it, but they do." He starts another pair of sketches, some sort of spider thing made of wires, followed by a wire bird. "That one talked weird... something about 'perimeter integrity'."

So...there was something he could watch on them? That seemed to be the idea. He'd have to assume that's what people meant when they said video recording. He puts down the sketchpad, and...pulls out seasons 3 through 6 of True Self Sentai Personanger. "How do I play these?"]

Last edited by Infernal Zero on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale]   Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 7:52 am

Yes, joke, hm. "Jokes are usually meant to be things that are funny." It was hard to narrow down that one. Usually funny, yes, but jokes could be used in a more dark and cruel manner too, so the definition of the word was far too diverse to explain simply. And well, Crow had the feeling that if he tried to go too deep, he'd just end up needing to explain a bunch of other words too, turning it all into a never-ending loop. At least, based on what he has noticed about this guy so far. "Heh, I wish I knew. But I'm no AI expert myself." Yeah, he did dabble into computer codes and the like, but he had never thought about doing researches specifically on artificial intelligence matters. It didn't happen to strike his interest before, and it wasn't necessarily in his area of expertise anyway. Those...'beings' were a category of their own for sure.

Blinking at the new sketch, the ash skinned man would distractedly try to scratch the side of his head with his notepad. "...honestly, I have no idea what that really means either. These things look strange though. You meet them here on Junction?" Well, could also be just those...unusual citizens, but he had never seen weird wire robotic beings before, so he decided to ask to be sure. 's not like one could ever be sure about where something hailed from.

"Oh...well, you'd need a device that can play them. You could probably ask around some electronics stores 'bout that. They might have better advice as to what would be the best option for you." He'd assume the guy didn't own such stuff, so it was either buy, or ask somebody to use theirs, probably. He wasn't sure what the guy wanted to try or could afford though, so pointing him to people who would likely know better sounded like a good idea right now.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale]   Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 3:03 pm

"Right..." Another thing he only knew by definition. What was...
Actually, there was the time they tried to sound like Chip.
Yeah. That was funny.
He thought.

He shakes his head as he's asked where he met the robotic wire creatures. "Not two things. One thing. Another AI." He freezes briefly as he realises what he's being asked, and doesn't say any more on the subject.

"An electronics store?" That was going to be more money...it was always money at stores. It make life easier in some ways, but he did need that money.
...he had a fair amount at the moment. He could probably get away with it.
"Come on, Chip!" He ushers the little dog onto his shoulder once more, packing up his stuff. "I'll do that, then. I want to see what's on these."

Without the slightest recognition of parting behaviours, Dale gets up and walks off, this time to go find an electronics store.
These 'DVDs' felt important, and he needed to know what was on them.

]>---ABSCOND---<[
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale]   Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 5:08 am

Touchy subject? Ah well. It was undeniably a strange thing though. So one AI with two bodies? It could have potentially just been a normal part of Junction, though the guy's subtle refusal to answer that question did point to something being off. Crow was curious about the matter, but he wouldn't go out of his way to cause a scene in public just over that. There was no need to pick a bone here. Though, he'd try to keep this fact in mind in case he ever came by something like it later. "They make strange AIs these days.", he would comment thoughtfully, leaving the matter at that for now.

The Chimera man would tilt his head as the guy suddenly started rushing to leave the moment the DVD issue was explained. How Deja Vu, considering a similar thing happened last time they met. Someone's got quick attention shifts for sure. Crow would laugh a bit. "Sure, have fun." Well, he couldn't hold the guy back now, could he? Besides...this made him remember he still had a whole lotta shopping ahead of him. Taking a glance at his notepad, he would frown to himself, before taking one last look in the direction of where the guy walked off and setting off to do his own 'job'...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale]   Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 pm

Art can express that which words cannot.

The Gears of Fate are ever turning

Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 SgcxtKcQuestionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 UBYhQAY

Crow of the Death and Dale of the Aeon have strengthened their bond..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale]   Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questionable Artistry [Crow/Dale]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2