Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]   Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 7:41 pm

Gus raised his head and smiled. "I'm glad you've calmed a little." There's not much reason left to fear the demon's stare. Gus had completely calmed as well. However, he still relentlessly and curiously observed the other's every move, every word written on their lips, and every motion of their companion. The dog toy. It was slightly silly to see a man such as Dale in such a state, but Gus couldn't say anything against it. Everyone was as they were. There was no point fighting against one's nature, if one even had a nature.

"And you have a hard time understanding the words others say? It is true that much of the true meaning is hidden behind what is outwardly apparent in what one says, however, we must all learn to deepen our understanding and prevent misuderstanding others' hidden intentions. Truth and lies are one and the same. One just happens to be an attempt at hiding the other, that's all." He gave a slight nod and sigh. "You were about to take from me. What else could I do but take from you? However, I have no more satisfaction to gain from bringing you harm. That is why I stopped and that is why I wish to help fix what I'd broken. You're not food. At least not to me."

Last edited by Bfroger6 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]   Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 8:09 pm

Dale stroked Chip, his fingers running along the smooth surface as his eye opened to look down upon the little bot in his arms. The dog's display light up, and it peered back up into Dale's eyes as it gave a happy, synthesised bark.
That thing? It acted weird. It spoke in weird ways. He didn't understand why he was doing what it was...but weird as the way it said things was, he thought he roughly understood what it meant.
Dale looks back at Gus. The monster-man still terrified him. But for now, it was one he could push through.
It still didn't make sense to him that it would help. How he wasn't food, since it seemed to be able to eat him just fine. But...
He looked at his leg, then back at Gus. He'd just have to accept for now that this wasn't going to be a thing that made sense.
Especially with the thing keeping him here.

"How...how can you fix it?" He looked down at his damaged limb. "This has never happened. Nothing like this. I don't know how. How do you?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]   Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 9:38 pm

Gus stood up. With that, the barrier dissipated. He didn't worry any longer the other would escape and even if they did, then that'd be just them rejecting his offered help. He shook the pipe out on the side and placed it back within his robes. "I have no clue how to fix it. However, what I do have is money. And time. I can either find and fund your repair, or if you now someone who deals with machinery, you can say and I'll give the money." The demon explained. There was no hurry in his voice. In fact it seemed to drag on for just a vee bit too long. "Won't that work?" Gus raised an eyebrow inquisitively with a smile.

"That reminds me...what about the food?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]   Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 10:06 pm

As the barrier dissipates, Dale has to catch himself on the ground to avoid another fall. He secures Chip inside his clothing, and shakily gets back up after finding his way to a wall. It would be tempting to run, but...there wasn't any point.
For a moment, Dale just looks at Gus, thinking. "...I don't know. There was someone with a place that fixes 'androids'...but I don't know who they are. Where it is. They look normal, but they're metal too." He reaches into a pocket, running a finger over the card inside. "Maybe find them. Someone else."

He gives Gus a confused look as he asks about the food. "Why? I can still eat it." He looks around. "Be harder to get it all, though..."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]   Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 10:24 pm

Gus gave an almost worried look. "Well since you cannot decide, why not contact them? It is a good thing that you know someone who can help." The demon gave a slight nod before turning to the food at hand. Or well on the ground. With a turn and an extended hand, the path for Dale to traverse towards his prize is set, with Gus serving as the guide. "I have no doubt you can eat it. You wouldn't have pushed them aside otherwise. I won't help you collect it, though. Do it yourself. It is still by your doing that this happened."

With that, Gustav would stand by the side and observe what Dale would do and what he'd say. He was intrigued to heard the robot knew someone who could help, especially so since they apparently fixed androids. He also chose to trust what Dale had to say. The lack of knowledge on the android's part only solidified his statements as honest in Gus's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]   Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 10:39 pm

"'Contact'..." Oh. "Don't know how..." He pauses, and pulls out a small card with gold lettering. "D R Mel-li Klein...they wanted me to see them. Maybe they know how to find them." He puts the card back away.

He would be looking at Gus warily normally, but at this point, he didn't see the point. As first, he tries to hobble over, but the state of his leg just got in the way. Lifting his leg with one arm and taking a moment to get his balance, he then hops over, unevenly but far more quickly. With an effort, he stops without losing his balance, lets his leg drop and hit the floor, and kneels down to grab the first bit of chicken.
It's gone quickly, bones and all.
Thankfully, the rest isn't too far. He half crawls from there, snatching up the rest and scarfing it down rapidly, before reaching a wall and using it to stand up again. He carefully leans himself on the wall, and looks at Gus. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]   Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 8:49 pm

Gus would extend his open hand when he saw Dale pull a card out. "If you'd let me check I could tell you all you need to know. All we really need is a phone number on the card. Is any such number present?" He asked politely, waiting for the other to hand over the card. Dale was quite a little troublemaker. Made Gus think of him as an overgrown child. Perhaps that was exactly what he was. An android who hadn't yet or couldn't learn how to grow up.

Observing Dale in the animalistic scene of him crawling around grabbing pieces of the punched chicken, Gus guessed, would've been too much to see for an average person. He, on the other hand, was quite enthralled with the very primitive imagery it provided. Not only that but Dale was quite fast as well at doing so. What drove his hunger for this meat?
Gus crossed his arms and turned to Dale with a smile as he was finished eating. "Well hand me the card and we'll work out what to do about the repairs."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]   Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 10:35 pm

After a moment's pause, Dale takes out the card again. It wasn't like he needed it too badly anyway. He looked over it again, mentally logging away everything written on it, before handing over the now redundant card. "I don't know what you do with a 'phone number', but it's got one on there." Once the card is within Gus's grasp, his arm shoots back, the moment the skin on them burst into rippling muscle still ingrained in his mind.
He didn't know why they would do that at this point, but after what happened with his leg, his mind refused him the choice as to whether to risk it beyond what he had to.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]   Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Gus chuckled as Dale pulled his arm back. Dale would notice some manner of glint pass through the demon's milky eyes as he slightly lowered his head, letting the shadows fall upon his face. "I am afraid I cannot quite vouch I won't bite, but please don't be so frightened." He said in a soft, well-spoken tone. It probably only made the impression worse, but there was no need to worry. Dale could hardly escape at this point, and there was really no danger here for Gustav himself. "Thank you for the card. Let me just..." Shuffling through his robes, Gus eventually pulled out a flip-open cell phone. As he'd searched for it, though, Dale would probably take notice of how lost the man appeared to be in his robes. It was almost funny.

"So I'll just call and we can see what can be done."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]   Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 9:36 pm

The words were very much confidence inspiring, coming from the thing that had just taken a bite out of his leg. The look in his eyes did nothing to help matters, nor the way the shadows hid it.
It just let him imagine other things in place of his current features.
It was a little bemusing how little Gus seemed to know his own garments, let alone where anything he was carrying was. The very idea that you could have a hard time finding something on your person was strange to Dale, and yet here he was, witnessing that very event.

He looks at the phone, seeming to recognise the object, but not really having any idea of what it was for if the look on his face was any indication. "Right...?"
He watches what Gus does carefully. It seemed this was a chance to learn what those things did.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]   Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 11:08 pm

Gus nodded. It was fun observing Dale's reactions to all he did. Both the robes and the acts seemed to confuse the poor robotic fellow.
Anyways, Gus dialed the number...

---

"Good news, they'll check you out." He put the phone away after several minutes of explaining over the phone. "So you just need to go to the address and they'll look your leg up. Here's the money for the repairs-" He handed the money over to Dale. "-and I hope you do well in the future. Well then, goodbye."

[Gus - Exit]
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]   Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 10:23 pm

...so it talked to someone with that thing, but he had no idea how remotely it worked.
That, or they were just messing with his head, but he didn't think so.
He looked on with surprise as he was actually handed money to get his leg with. For all Gus had said...he still wasn't expecting it.
It's just not what people did...though, he guessed they weren't really people. Not like everyone else was.

The whole thing didn't make sense to Dale. But, it had happened.
As Dale hobbled off with the money, he wondered if he'd figure it out.

]>---ABSCOND---<[
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]   Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 11:59 pm

I'm just as surprised you're getting this as you are....

The Gears of Fate are ever turning

Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 LwJtrQKAppropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 UBYhQAY

Gus of the Hanged Man and Dale of the Aeon have forged bond..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]   Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Appropriating the Finer Things [Gus/Dale]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2