Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 6:58 pm

"Tagiser is an asshole who needs to get off his high horse and give the rest of us a chance to shoulder some weight..." Morgasimer chuckled slightly as her tense walk loosened up a little."He's also just about the only person on all of Permanence who knows what the hell he's doing. Tagiser took over for the previous Fleet Admiral gave his life for the settlement... If we can prove to Tagiser that Junction is what you say it is then I'm sure he'll listen to reason. He may be a hard ass but he always knows what's best for us..." Morgasimer's voice took on a wistful and nostalgic somberness before quickly returning to it's normal harsh cadence. "And if he doesn't to hell with em, I'm at least getting off this hell hole."

As the pair approached the wall Morgasimer listened carefully to Milton's description of Junction's Slums."Huh, well anything's better then Permanence... Though it's nice to know I got a place to stay heh... Wait here, I'll go talk to the guards to let us in." Morgasimer took off to the gate, which even now towered over the pair despite being still at least half a mile away.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 8:10 pm

While Milton's now unarmed hand rubbed at something under his scarf behind his neck, Milton's expression beamed at the recognition that Morgasimer was actually laughing with him and acting more comfortable with him. Whatever he did, he was now back on her good side for the time being. While he couldn't see her face, much as curiosity begged him to find out, he could almost picture a human girl's face contemplating and sighing wistfully as she recalled her Admiral. Milton laughed lightly with her and nodded in acknowledgement of the facts he was given.
"I see. This Tagiser fellow does bear quite the load on his shoulders. Given how you believe nobody besides this man knows their tasks, I wonder if he shares the same idea and thus takes on most of the tasks to ensure a proper job is done. Do you believe you know what you're doing at least? You have a serious air of confidence when you're doing your job both in and out of combat, so if nothing else, you carry yourself well in difficult situations.

I cannot guarantee I have all the evidence on me to make the most persuasive argument, but I will try my best. Whether we agree or not, you are most certainly welcome to come with me."

While Morgasimer went to the gate, Milton stood where he was and looked up at the towering gates to the mysterious and potentially hazardous Cog City, his mind taking in every detail he could see to compile into a visual information data file for Meli. His lips pursed in curiosity and nervous excitement as his hands gripped the flowing ends of his scarf.

Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 11:12 pm

During his examination, Milton would note a few key things about the city wall. One, While it was large and imposing, there were spots along it where it seemed to have weathered a siege. Entire sections of the wall fallen inwards, holes blasted into the side and what could only be described as giant claw marks along miles of the surface. This was not a city, it was a fortress

"Hey!" Morgasimer's Call brought Milton's attention away from the city. She approached him quickly and motioned for him to follow. "We have clearance. Just gotta hurry in. Things have been tense lately ever sense the Avatar's came back about a week ago. Can't leave the gate open for long." Morgasimer paused for a moment to make sure Milton was following, then she guided him towards the wall and through the large gate that, upon closer inspection, resembled a giant Airlock from the side of a space station...

Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 NDjamena-Chad-modular-prefab-Structural-Steel-Frame-Oil-Refinery-made-in-China
As he entered the city, a wave of brown gas would strike Milton like warmth from an oven. Every toxic alarm in his system would go off at once. Yet through the haze, he could see the city in the distance and the small outpost before him. This was Cog Town.

Beside him, as the door closed behind, Milton could hear a small hiss followed by the sound of several latches opening.

Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 Big_sister_unmasked_by_infinityink888
"GOD it feels good to get that stupid helmet off... Come on Milt, Tagiser's office is in the main city. We got a bit of a walk ahead of us. If you have any questions about Cog-Town now might be the time to ask, cus if this goes well there might not BE a Cog Town come tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 11:42 pm

As soon as his name pierced the relative silence of his examination, Milton located Morgasimer and made his way quickly in her direction, his mind considering just what danger these Avatars posed to people without the power to summon Personas like Morgasimer. Milton needed to release his restraints in combat ability to finish the beast off, so just how big an army was needed to fell an invading Avatar?

As soon as Milton wanted to question whether they were in an airlock, the brown gas assaulted his exposed skin, his body alarming him to the poisonous contents of the gas. Milton let out a lengthy wheeze and sputtering cough before he covered his mouth and nose with his palm using the fabric of his scarf along with a filtering of mesh from the nape of his neck into his mouth to keep the poisonous contents out of his system as much as possible. As soon as he caught sight of Morgasimer's unmasked face, his eyes seemed to light up and kept staring at her as his memory took in the new face to identify Morgasimer.

"Hach! *wheeeeze* By the Blume, that's thick! You should've warned me about this level of tox- hmm? My word... So this is the Morgasimer under the mask? I must say, you have very appealing features now that I can see them. Your skin doesn't seem any different a shade from the Hom of my planet despite our differences in survival conditions."
Debating whether or not Morgasimer would smack him or ignore him for his less than stellar compliment on her surprisingly light tanned skin and human features. He followed close by, looking around at the city fortress that bore a resemblance to the factory sector of Vel Mekor's cities. This was his chance; one false move could break down negotiations, so probing the man who would be risky if it meant stepping on his toes. But for now, Milton had to get his questions out before Cog Town potentially emptied out in the next day.
"Hmm, about Cog Town... I have a few general questions about Permanence to link to it. First, how long has Cog Town been in operation since your departure from your Earth. Are there any other major settlements of your people I should be aware of? What about alliances with other civilizations, provided there are any?"

Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 3:04 pm

"...Oh... uh... Thanks?..." Morgasimer eyed Milton strangely, clearly more confused and surprised by the sudden compliment then anything else. The air between the two would quickly grow awkward as Morgasimer just kinda... stood there confused and a little embarrassed. She let out a small cough and desperately tried to think of something to say to perhaps despell some of the weird air surrounding the conversation."You... look appealing to?... Ok look can we just pretend that didn't happen and keep going? I'm going to be honest this is weird and I'm just gunna start walking. Ok? Ok." Morgasimer took a few very stiff and nervous steps away from Milton, a mix of emotions evident on her face.

"Cog Town was built twenty years ago from re-purposed parts of the colony ship we came here on. Though, it's had to have been at least a millennia sense we left earth. Most of the trip was made in stasis. We left because we had simply made our own world uninhabitable. Climate change, war, you name it..." Morgasimer sighed as she looked at the buildings they passed. As the pair walked they would cross paths with other residents of Cog Town, each with the same yellow eyes as Morgasimer. most wearing a small gas mask like device. "Even within the city most citizens have to wear a re-breather or end up like... You asked about other civilizations, and well, the only other one we know of is Potts-Field, and that's not really a civilization. It's a Penal Colony. We simply don't have the resources to house criminals so we just, send them to Potts-Field. Eventually the atmosphere of Permanence wipes away their memories and personality... That's Gaia's doing." Morgasimer's pace quickened as they approached the heart of the city."And as far as other settlements...Far as I know we were the only Colony ship to survive."
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 11:46 pm

Milton smiles lightly until Morgasimer's confused gaze caught his attention. What was supposed to be a compliment on the facial features that had been obscured from view up until now ended up getting mangled due to his brain's indecision on how best to deliver it. Morgasimer was still too unpredictable in personality and decision making for him to determine how to best talk to her, but an effort was an effort nonetheless. Seeing her embarrassment, Milton's eyes seemed to go wide for a second before he nodded to never speak of the incident again.

"Right, never happened. Sorry, it's just part of Blume culture to- nevermind. But thank you for the compliment in return.

Milton's senses processed every piece of information presented to him as he walked with his chin in his right hand. After a millennia of travel through the stars, they landed on the planet and constructed the town from their ship. With the mention of climate change and war reforming the world into the swamp brown puddle it was now, Milton couldn't help but grunt to himself at the thought of just how the same issues could be impacting Orbis in his absence. With all the abuse of Stream generators and the waves of war tearing the nations apart only to make flimsy efforts to repair relationships, Milton was worried he wouldn't have a world to return to...

"Climate change and war... unfortunately, I can relate to a degree to the dangers such changes can cause to a planet. However, this discussion raises a few questions. You seem to be able to breathe this gas without a re-breather, so what caused this difference in evolutionary adaptions? Secondly, you've made reference to this Gaia figure. Who is Gaia, and how are they able to cause this wipe of memories and personality you describe? Has it affected only those in Potts-Field?"
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 9:00 pm

"My Persona gives me a partial immunity to Gaia's effects. Stronger ego just means it's harder to get rid of I guess..." Morgasimer looked to the citizens as they passed by, each hidden behind a mask. Some simple mouth guards, other full face protectors. Each child needing to live in an exploration suit at all times, not even able to feel the warmth of a mother's hand. All so they could keep the one thing that the galaxy had yet to take from them... Their individuality. "Gaia was... actually given recent circumstances it seems much more likely that Gaia IS the soul of this planet.... Ten years ago my friends and I awoke to the power of Persona, around that time Gaia decided she had enough of us Earthlings being independent. Up until that point Permanence's atmosphere was only mildly toxic, and with the right exposure you could become immune, but then people started to lose themselves. Tagiser was the first one to awaken, he was our leader. It took everything we had but we beat Gaia and her Avatar's back.... Didn't change Jack shit though. Permanence is still to toxic to sustain life and we lost more people every year to it's toxens. We've tried everything from controlled exposures to genetic splicing with the native life... Nothing works."

It was not long before the pair reached a rather large, yet delapidated building near the center of the city. Two armed guards stood at the front, both eyeing Milton with suspicion, but relenting at the sight of Morgasimer."This is Tagiser's office... Any last questions before we go see the big guys?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 5:54 pm

So the Persona labelled Typhoid Mary acted as a mental buffer of sorts against whatever mental influence this Gaia enforced over the world. This explained how Milton wasn't exposed to this tug, apart from his logic circuitry potentially warding off an organic mental override. Seeing the children wandering in exploration suits, never to feel the world with their own fingers or see it without a pane of glass separating them, encouraged Milton that what he was doing was right. Just like for Milton's last days on Orbis Centra, Junction would once again serve as the home for a race of people that desperately needed to leave.

Standing before the building of their leader Tagiser, Milton shut his eyes tight, took in a deep breath to calm his mind, and looked forward with the determination to succeed in what could be the life-changing event for a generation of humans.
"I'm ready, Morgasimer. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 12:25 am

Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 Sarasota-office-space-foyer

"Alright... I warn ya though, the atmosphere inside of this building is modified to be identical to that of Earth in it's prime... You might not be able to breath in there." Morgasimer flashed a small badge at the guards on her way in. The front door of this building resembled the gate of the city itself, only on a much smaller scale. Once again Milton would pass through an airlock before entering the building proper. The air inside the seemingly innocuous foyer was thick and had a distinct brown tint, taking a single breath felt like fire on Milton's lungs, but it was... sorta breathable... If he did so to quickly or to rapidly however, he would surely pass out. It smelled like a sulfur mine in here....  

Morgasimer took a deep breath, followed by another, her yellow eyes seeming to brighten slightly with each. A small smile played on her lips as she enjoyed the toxic air."OOOOOH my god that is so much better! Come on! Tagiser's waiting up top. He knows we're coming, the gate guards passed it along." Morgaismer quickly lead Milton to an elevator and pressed the button "How ya holding up?" she asked as they waited for the elevator to come.

In a short time the elevator came and brought them to the top floor of the building. When the elevator doors opened, they lead into a small waiting room with only one door on the far side. The name Tagiser etched into it haphazardly, as if it were carved with a knife.

"He's right in there, let's go." Morgasimer's tone seemed... more chipper as she spoke. Maybe it was the air, maybe it was the fact that they were going to see Tagiser. Whatever the case, she happily crossed the room and opened the door."Yo, leader! We're here."

Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 Johann_kraus_by_madart84
"AH! Morgasimer! Bout time you got here. How was the mission?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 12:59 am

If Milton's face could go pale from the thought of an even harsher smog to breathe in, it would be pretty apparent that Milton was not eager to hold conversation where his filtration systems were already struggling to keep his brain from taking in the toxic fumes. Despite this, Milton took a deep, slow breath through his scarf and moved into the building.
"A-alright, then we better get going. My brain can only take so much..."

If his vitals weren't already spiking from the town's toxic gas, the deep wheezes from under his heavily filtered mouth and scarf indicated just how hard his body was taking it. With his body burning with every breath, Milton decided to take it in slow, longer bursts by taking deep breaths and stumbling along with Morgasimer as his outer mesh armor started wavering from how much was going into his body. As soon as they reached the elevator, Milton's body pushed towards the wall to lean against it, guttural hacks and wheezes sputtering from the scarf now tied around his mouth. Should Morgasimer catch a look around his now exposed neck, the top of what looks like a black tattoo would be visible, the label reading "NLP-12-5".

"I... *cough* I'm just hanging on. I'm worried all this sulfuric stuff is going to corrode my respirators or, worse yet, my brain. Let's get this finish-"

"Mil... vitals... toxic levels... back here... now." A static voice would crackle from Milton's ear before he touches something on the side of his head to shut it off.

As soon as the doors opened, Milton managed to keep his head up from his troubled breathing to observe Targiser, noting the chipper tune Morgasimer took with this figure. Wherever a seat could be found, Milton would prop himself up against one with his hands as he attempts to keep his focus on the negotiations.

"Gre- *wheeze* Greetings, Targiser. My name is Milton. I wish to discuss a new home for your human citizens to move to, free of toxin and this Gaia and her Avatars."
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 10:14 pm

"Mission went ass up pretty darn quick. Ran into a huge Avitar. If this guy didn't come along we'd have lost a lot more men." Morgasimer chuckled happily as she sat on the desk. If his eyes were showing, Tagiser would have given her a blank, mildly angry look. "Hey don't look at me Leader... Look at him, the one dyeing in your office."

Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 Johann_kraus_by_denism79
"OH! Right...Is... Is he going to be alright?"

Morgasimer shrugged as Milton delivered his pitch, concern growing on her face. She nervously looked from Milton to Tagiser in mild concern, wondering if she should crack a window... or if tagiser's window's even could be cracked.

"...I assume Morgasimer told you about Gaia then?..." Tagiser's tone was slow and calm. Suddenly Morgasimer felt nervous for a different reason "Now... that is a lofty proposition Mr.Milton. Care to explain?... Also would you like me to turn the air up?You look like you've been outside without a suit to long..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 10:52 pm

Milton picked his upper body off the chair and began switching his respirators to his emergency canister of purified air to breathe, his mouth stitching over on the inside with mesh now clearing up with his airway temporarily shut off to stop coughing up his lungs if he still had them. Hoping to wrap negotiations up before his reserve tank depletes, Milton cleared his throat and began speaking again.

"I should be fine for the next half hour at maximum. Reserve tank of oxygen is kicking in. I wouldn't want to inconvenience you with your method of breathing over mine. Alright, this is the basis. I am from a visiting space station city, currently situated past the dig site Morgasimer was working at. This station city is called Junction, and its massive capacity due to the material it collects when it travels to other planets would allow us to house the entirety of your people so that the ill health effects of this Gaia and her Avatars can be eliminated. However, once Junction leaves Permanence, there is a high likelihood that it will not return.

Your people, young and old, will be able to access a breathable atmosphere without the need of the suit. As for those who inhale sulfuric gases, we have the ability to construct biodomes to accommodate special alien living conditions. Best of all, you will no longer be besieged by Gaia or her creatures and influence. Who knows, we may someday come across Earth again.

So then, Sir Targiser, will you accept my proposal and allow your people to live on Junction? I can accommodate a fair few people in the housing district of my old home world. This is a once in a lifetime event. I want what is best for your people, as I am sure you desire it as well."
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 1:51 am

Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 Daily_sketches_johann_kraus_by_fedde-dbor0x4
"...What the hell are you talking about?..."

If Targiser believed Milton... it didn't show in his voice. He turned to Morgasimer as if to plead for some guidance here."What the hell is this one on about?"

Morgasimer sighed and shot a soft glare at Milton before speaking up."This... actually ties back into the mission. From what I can gather, that giant tower in the distance you wanted us to investigate is actually a space station that touched down here. It's not from Earth though... Frankly I'm still confused as to where it's from but uh... Milton says it can get us off world."

"Investigate is a fine way of saying "shoot down"..." Tagiser turned his attention back to Milton and eyed him squarely... or would if he had eyes at the very least. "And you believe him?"

"Well... Yeah? I mean it explains where the thing came from right? And besides...If it's a chance to get off this god damn rock we have to take it." Morgasimer said, here eyes pleading with Targiser to give her this chance.

Targiser leaned back in his chair, its well worn hinge groaning in protest as he looked to his ceiling"It's all just so... Convenient, wouldn't you say Milton?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 12:35 pm

"It does sound too good to be true. That's the same thought my people had when it showed up on my world."
It felt like so long ago, yet Milton was likely one of the most recent visitors to Junction. He can just recall being out on the strip of land that served as the border between Vel Mekor territory and his home nation of Blume with Anni when the call came in for him to report back to the base due to a foreign structure invading the residential district, managing somehow to stretch far enough to grab part of the Mekor Lab structure with the massive pillar as its base. Commander Patmel originally planned to storm the fortress attached to the pillar and see just what they could salvage from this unknown vessel until the news that scouts from the rivaling nations had seen the ship as well, forcing the Commander to switch tactics to keeping the opposing forces away until he could send the surveying scouts to the structure first.

The last night before Junction would soar off to the new jump point, Milton and Anni were snuck onto the Mekor Gen lab building Junction was attached to by Dr. Klein herself, Milton's parents and Anni's father already situated in the residential area that would serve as their home away from home. Milton decided to ask why they were going onto this unknown ship without the commander's approval. The speech she gave to the two would be immortalized in Milton's memory as the truest reason Milton left his home; a better life away from a planet that would doom his people should they pass up the opportunity.

"You've had to live on the same planet as a malevolent force capable of poisoning the entirety of your people and erasing their personalities. Morgasimer tells me that both of you have awoken to your egos, the power of a Persona. I managed to do the same, but without Morgasimer's help, it would have amounted to nothing when I died. I have no intention of lying to you, only presenting to you the opportunity to detach yourself from the planet that is robbing your people and yourselves of the lives they were meant to live. But we don't have long; Junction will only stay in one place for so long before it ends up warping away to another planet somewhere in the infinite cosmos.

So, Sir Tagiser, I'm begging you to consider this opportunity as the most beneficial for the people of Cog Town and the rest of your race. So... do you trust me? Do you believe Junction is the better home for these people than Permamence?"
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 4:02 pm

Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 Daily_sketches_johann_kraus_by_fedde-dbor0x4
"Ego?.... I see..."

Targiser turned to Morgasimer who only nodded in affirmation of Milton's story. He sat in silence for a moment before standing form his seat. He walked quietly to one of the many windows in the far wall of his office. He stood motionless, staring out at Cog Town for a few seconds before continuing."Ten years ago Gaia made herself known to us as the goddess of this world, whom all who call Permanence home must love, fear, and aspire to be. That her Avatars, that we had been domesticating for food and agriculture, were instead to be the idols at which we would worship her... Morgasimer, Fel, Tel, and I were some of the few who stood up to this goddess as she robbed us of our individuality. Fel now leads Potts-Field and watches over those who have lost themselves. Morgaismer acts as the captain of my guard and I am the fleet admiral... The highest seat of power... I have no idea what happened to Tel. We alone held the power of Persona and we alone could stand up to Gaia. And now you tell me that days after a mysterious tower appears in the middle of the field between Potts-Field and Cog Town appears, after the sudden reappearance of the Avatars... After ALL THIS TIME." Targiser turned to Milton, a deep blue flame circling his feet.

Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 Bprd__johann_kraus_by_cogdis
"You expect me to just believe that another persona user has come out of the wood work to whisk us all off to the god damn promised land? To abandon all we have fought and died for!? You're suit is cracked if you honestly think this is a good idea Morgasimer..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)   Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Expedition Permanence (Morgasimer)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next