Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] Empty
PostSubject: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 7:21 pm

This time, Frog entered the SMILE building with enough determination so as to not stutter and hesitate. He asked around for the Reporter lady whose name he still...yeah he had no clue what her name was. This made his job a bit more difficult to work out.
And he wasn't really a persistent guy when it came to dealing with others. He was quick to give up if it meant he wouldn't have to embarrass himself in front of people any longer. And asking around for help was embarrassing for him.

"Uhm, you know...the Reporter lady with a hat and everything..."
He scratched the back of his head as he explained his case to the person at the informations counter. "She's like...perky and all? I think she works here. Do you know where she might be?"

He was putting himself at risk coming here but he needed to know what was going on around the whole case happening. Planning to feign worry and ignorance in the wake of a terrorist attack...he hoped he could pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 2:28 am

The person at the counter nodded with a sort of telling face, like they totally knew what he was talking about and began to pull up a phone, tapping a few numbers and talking over it, asking for "that girl" before hanging up. It took very little time for the familiar reporter to come straight down the hall and meet up with the young man.

Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] Tumblr_muk6tauTbA1s4h0g8o4_250

"Oho, I haven't seen you for some time! Did you have something even juicier to tell me? Do you need to go somewhere so we can exchange information?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 7:41 pm

"Huh?" The confusion was apparent on Frog's face as he stood dumbfounded with a finger to his cheek staring at the person at the counter. He had to wonder now...did the Reporter lady even have a name of her own? Not even the staff knew it or were willing to acknowledge it, from the way they referred when asking for her.

However, who was he to complain when the lady showed up in a jiffy and immediately started questioning him over new information. "Good morning." He said with a smile, waving over to greet her. Cogs in his mind were turning like crazy in the meantime. It was imperative he be careful when talking to her about stuff that could pertain to him being a Psyche Terrorist, especially now when their plan failed so miserably...

"I was actually just looking for you to exchange information-! Though my stash is pretty bare...do you know a place we could sit in quiet?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 11:50 pm

Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] Tumblr_muk6tauTbA1s4h0g8o4_250

"Can do! Come with me!" She said, grabbing Frog's hand and pulled him through the building and out a nearby door. Assuming he followed, she would lead him to a nearby bench that was well outside the station and in town. People walked by indeed, but no one seemed to pay any mind. "Does this work?" She leaned in to whisper. "There are alleys that we can check out if it is strictly confidential. Either way it'll be off the record."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 7:15 pm

"A-all right-" Frog didn't have time to finish the sentence before he got pulled outside the building and to a nearby bench. Even if she mentioned the alleys, he was quite happy the way they were. The people around them provided just the healthy dose of background noise he could make use of in case his tongue slipped to hide his mistakes and grab as many chances to think twice before saying a thing.

However, her reply reassured him immensely. She was going to keep it off the record... So she either already doubted him and wanted to milk him for more info, or she was lying, or she was in face only interested in the news for the sake of news themselves. She offered him both confidntiality and lack of record, two things that he couldn't ask himself yet there they were at his disposal, offered by a nameless Reporter.

"Thanks." He said briefly before sitting down on the bench. "I wanted to ask about if anything happened about the rumors I directed you to."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 7:11 pm

"Hmmmmmmm? What rumors? Don't lead me, I need answers." She said with a sly grin. She was exercising her reporter code. She couldn't lead him into an answer or potentially damage the information. If it was valuable and secretive enough then he had to go along with her code. It was rather obvious that she was asking him to be specific. She trusted him to go along with it however, he helped before after all.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 9:48 pm

Now well, why would she be pulling his nose at this time!? Frog was so not ready to talk to someone who was obviously gonna be playing him for his words like he was a toy. He was just not up to that sort of competition...since verbally he was quite lacking in these conducts. However, he had to keep up. Now then...what had it been that he'd mentioned to her the last time he was there...dinner with music, yes, but what else did he say...huh...he'd said nothing more. That'd mean she was testing out what he knew. This was gonna be harder than he'd thought but it could be worth it if he could get info. She wanted info and he wanted info as well.

"The rumors that a certain musical executive had been, quite literally, eating up the music competition." Frog said with a blink and a smirk mirroring he own. He was turned towards the street, yet his eye turned to glance at her. He tried to be confident. How that was working out was up to her to judge. "Did ya already forget? Or did ya actually not managed to pick up on them after I'd lead you." He nodded his head forward with a confident, albeit small smile adorning his lips. The rest of his body was still quite stiff.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 1:11 am

Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] Tumblr_muk6tauTbA1s4h0g8o2_250

It turns out that was what he meant after all. She frowned and gave a strange glance. "I did go to the location like you suggested, but the police had already surrounded the area. They wouldn't even let me in to report!" She said indignantly. She was not thrilled with the results, it making her incredibly starving for more information. "Though the fact that the police did show up means that something happened. If it was related to the rumors, then that would be something indeed!"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 9:23 pm

"Huh?" Frog turned to the Reporter in an almost panicked state over how her expression shifted so suddenly at the mention. He could use the confusion at seeing her shift and play it off as confusion connected to the news she'd told him about, or lack thereof. But was she so down because she couldn't get to know what was it that happened? That was...really reassuring, honestly. It gave him this sense her motives were pure. She appeared confused as well, maybe cause of how she probably didn't get much from that night when he and Brit awakened together. She'd said last time it was her first scoop...but it kinda fell flat didn't it... Frog could understand feeling lost.
And he kind of felt bad now about it all.

He could easily tell her exactly what happened but he would blow his cover if he did so. He couldn't even imply anything because she'd know he couldn't have been there at the scene if he was just a normal student. This was a difficult situation for him, to tell the truth. "So something did happen? That's great-but also not so much if you didn't get any information." He frowned as she frowned too. At least he could play into it and also try to learn more in the process. But honestly, he mostly just kind of liked talking to her despite the risks. "You know, I might be willing to help you out in the future if you need a hand. Like with that first scoop you had. I'm interested in these news as well. Probably not as much as you are, but that's only cause I can see how much you care about this."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 10:27 pm

Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] Tumblr_muk6tauTbA1s4h0g8o2_250

Her ears perked hearing the possibility of a second chance. "Maybe we could find a way to investigate properly? I don't like being left out in the cold much really. But hey, we can look for a solution. Got any ideas?" She said, pulling out a small notepad and attempting to write notes, but would stop every half second to continue to think. Simply approaching the location of interest was clearly not enough, so what could be done?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 8:10 pm

"Investigating properly, hmm..." Frog put a finger to his chin in thought. Everything he could think of were ways to sneak in...and he couldn't help much at all so long as he had to keep his P.T. guise on. She seemed to be doing fine on her own making little notes all the time but Frog couldn't be sure what she was actually writing. His circumstances were binding his body and thoughts. He couldn't focus on actual legal ways especially since he hardly had much knowledge on that front. "You really care about these news, don't you? Scoops and all." He added. "All right, then we've gotta do this. Can't you ask someone higher-up to vouch for you? Wouldn't the papers want big news like this?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 9:01 am

"Hmmmm. Perhaps. Maybe if I had some help of my superiors they my get me my ticket in. Good idea. Though they're very busy....maybe I'll have to just wait for them to be done with work?" She thought for a moment before placing a hand on her notepad in confirmation. "Alright! I'll need to look more into this. Just going there isn't doing me very much good. What about you though? Did you get anything special or juicy?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 11:03 pm

"Oh, aren't you a great reporter, though? That's the impression I got from you. They're bound to give you their support, you just gotta hope it ain't too late." Frog gave a smile. He really meant it, the Reporter lady was starting to grow on him with her enthusiasm and readyness to keep going forward chasing news. He would support her as best he could without revealing information about himself. Hmm...could he maybe somehow arrange with her to meet him as his Psyche Terrorist self? If he somehow got her eyes set on him, maybe she'd chase him too like the Phantom?
But for that he would first need to make himself known. Beating Invidia would be the first step, but the question is would the Reporter be led in to investigate and gather clues afterwards...and how would he actually lead her attention to himself? By way of rumors? He doubted the excuse about it all being just rumors was gonna hold out well in the face of the passing of time...

"No I didn't get anything either, like you. The only thing is the rumors of Invidia I told you about catching fire and turning all the more surreal by the moment. No clue who spread them at all... That's why I wanted to talk, so seems like we're both stumped." Frog sighed and lowered his head. He didn't wanna look at her if this was gonna disappoint her. "But that's why we should work together. You should call me if you need me for anything. I'll try to be there."
He couldn't mention anything about them going at Invidia again soon. After all, no new rumors had been spread to accomodate their revamped debut...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 1:32 pm

"Alright! Then here." She ripped a small paper from her notepad and took her pen to it before handing it to Frog. It contained a set of ten digits. "That's the number you can use to contact me for future reference if we need to meet up again or something else. Sound good?" She said with a thumbs up and a sly grin. "There are going to be times where we can't always meet face to face, so this is our one way to do it."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 7:52 pm

"Nice, thanks." Frog smiled as he took the paper. He tore a piece of it and asked the Reporter to give him her pen for a moment. He then wrote his own contact on the piece of the piece and handed it over to her. "And that's my number. Better safe than sorry."

He felt he could trust her in this matter. She was different than most other people in Endymion and he could appreciate that. All in all, Frog now felt he had one more outlet to contact if necessary. With the PT stuff going on, he needed that badly. And she could provide news, but only in exchange for news he directs her to himself. It was a good trade-off, though he wondered how much longer he could go on about it like this without telling her anything incriminating about himself.

"I'll be going now. We'll get in touch. Cya~" Frog waved the Reporter goodbye.

[Frog - Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]   Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter] Empty

Back to top Go down

Reverberations [Morning NPC - Frog x The Reporter]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next