Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui]   Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 12:19 pm

The movie had been pretty good, despite having a few "Excuse me, what? Why?" moments sprinkled throughout. Overall it had been an enjoyable experience. Well worth the time, effort and money (if she had spent any at all). "Yeah, the movie was pretty good. Much better than the Spleen of Gary. Like, no contest at all. Sure, it wasn't as hilarious as Spleen was, but I say that is a good thing. I hope this movie does well enough to warrant that sequel. I sure would love to go watch it." Indeed, she was excited to see what would happen next. "Thanks for taking me out, by the way. I had a blast." She said, smiling happily at Lui as the two finally left the theatre, back out into the busy, afternoon air of Endymion once again. The movie had been roughly two hours long, so it wasn't really a suprise to see the sun being on its way down. Not quite there yet though. "So... Do you wanna do something else? I mean..." She paused for a moment. "T-There's still plenty of time left, yes?" She just wanted to spend some more time with Lui now that she had the chance. Batilde really didn't care where he'd take her, to be honest. Anything was better than spending the rest of the night studying. An excuse like this couldn't just slip her by. Besides, she had plenty of time to study later, right?
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui]   Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 1:03 pm

Lui's ears perked up a bit at Batilde mentioning seeing the sequel. Since both of them really enjoyed the movie and were excited to see the sequel, that at least meant one more day of going to the movies with her again. It took a bit of a dent in his current funds, but as long as it was for a good cause, he could always get more money. Spending time with Bat as opposed to another night of risking his neck against the government or withstanding the minefield that his family would spring on him from time to time was a welcome treat.

"Mmhmm, I'm looking forward to the sequel too. I'll be getting Spleen of Gary and Shroomers once they're out on sale, so we can watch it together again. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. Getting us both out of the house is certainly a welcoming feeling, yeah?"

Soon enough, both of them were back onto the streets of Endymion, Lui forcing his hands in his pockets yet walking close by Batilde. She wanted to go somewhere else before night rolled by? Well, anything that kept her from her studies and with him, it seems. He thought over the local attractions. Restaurants and cafes weren't suggested, seeing as they ate their fill of popcorn and cola. He had an idea.

"Oh, how about we go to the ka-?" Lui started when his eyes widened with alarm and he covered his mouth right away. He was about to suggest they go to the karaoke place when it hit him that Batilde had mentioned awakening there after witnessing a death. If he said that to her, he could risk triggering some unpleasant memories. Seeing how he needed to jump ship on that immediately, he found another idea pop into his head.

"How about the arcade? You'd like a present from the claw machines, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui]   Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 2:56 pm

"The Arcades? Sure! I haven't actually been there before, so this is something new!" And fun, hopefully. She had wanted to go there for a while now, but none of her other friends had made the offer, nor did she know they were into that kind of stuff anyways. Not that Batilde knew if she would like it herself, but it was something new, and thus worth trying out. "Haven't played much in terms of video games overall. Most of my childhood has been spent reading books and studying. You can blame my parents for that one, haha. They always prioritized academic success over fun. And I kind of see why. I mean, I'm supposed to inherit the company one day once they both retire..." Which wasn't too far away. She would be 25 by the time they'd retire... Sure, it was pretty remote timewise right now, but she would need all the time in the world to prepare for that... If she even wanted to inherit the company to begin with. It's not like she was the only choice. Her two brothers were also fit for taking over the buissness, but for some reason, her father had wanted her to take over things rather than her wo brothers, who were free to pursue whatever careers they wished. Batilde... never had that luxury. And she couldn't for the life of her understand why it had to be her... "But that's neither here nor there. You can always teach me how this stuff works!" Batilde replied, looking at Lui with a bright smile.

Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 31cabf2fc30ef3efec4ae507c9408ea5
The two slowly made their way to a buss-stop not too far away from the Theatre, and Batilde sat down on one of the benches there, waiting. It was just the two of them there, oddly enough. The street was almost barren, save a few stragglers walking by every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui]   Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 6:23 pm

The tension in Lui's shoulders loosened as Batilde's reaction didn't convey any troubles with going to the arcade despite not being extensively knowledgeable in games. He didn't play that often, more sticking to a series or two and buying new games in the series as they come out. He was more experienced with puzzle games or RPGs, so he would be just as new to arcade gaming as she was.

"Glad you're getting to go. I don't go that often, but it's a nice place to unwind or show your gaming prowess against the machines, especially the claw games. Idon't play that much, maybe a puzzle series and a few RPG titles here and there."

As Batilde spoke about her childhood, something caught his ear. Did he hear something about her "inheriting the company"? So her parents prepared her to be the heiress to their company? It must be pretty expansive to keep running it in the family. Lui didn't want to pry too deeply into it, but this was new information. If Batilde could actually inherit such a company... no, he shouldn't focus on that.

"Inheriting the company? Oh, your parents are in charge of a business? That's pretty great. I know how it feels to be "encouraged" to be excel academically. The problem is that when you think they've set the bar high enough to clear, they find a way to rise it even higher. So, if it's not prying, what exactly does the business handle? It must be pretty big to consider keeping the head job position in the family..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui]   Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Shroomers and Riches [Lui]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: Endymion :: Vista Square :: BND Theater-
Jump to: